Author Topic: Audio Transmission / All is Quiet  (Read 201 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / All is Quiet
« on: February 21, 2018, 03:09:41 PM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: All is Quiet
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 21st Feb  2018   21:09 Local

https://app.box.com/s/0bnl4mg6jr1lih38g2wlcyjd3nqifqfq

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: Audio Transmission / All is Quiet
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 05:43:07 PM »
TRANSCRIPTION ONLY
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: All is Quiet
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 21st Feb  2018   21:09 Local

Good evening everyone this is Lemuel.  The reason why I am talking to you this evening is because My Beloved has, how shall I say, prompted me to say a few words about the present situation as regards the Magisterial Mission.  

I am sure you are all aware that all is very quiet as they used to say, the armies fighting many years ago at the Khyber Pass they used to say “all quiet on the western front”.  Well my dear brothers and sisters it is all very quiet here on the Serara Forum front and maybe you are asking yourselves why.  

I have very little information other than to remind you all that it is still very recent since the Consummator of Universe Destiny and Justice has decided for his own reasons to become not only interested in the Magisterial Mission with human participation but also to take a direct lead or hand in the situation with Paradise personalities and therefore Michael of Nebadon, our Mother Spirit Nebadonia, Magisterial Sons Serara and Monjoronson and the order of Melchizedeks, Machiventa Melchizedek, they are all waiting for final decisions to be made and to become available when Paradise has decided to release the details of what is now to take place for the Magisterial Mission.  

In other words, as I see it now it is a whole new ballgame and on the one hand just a short while ago it was, well it would have been, unimaginable that such a being as the highest deity throughout the whole of the Super Universes should become involved with the Magisterial Mission.  So on the one hand this is unbelievably wonderful news, on the other hand of course there is now confusion and doubt and worry I suppose for you members here on the Forum not knowing what is going on.  

Well you know what they say ‘no news is good news’ and I only would ask you please be patient.  We have experienced this kind of situation many times before, although this particular time it is in fact very different now that we do have the Consummator of Universe Destiny and Justice on board, so to speak, for the Magisterial Mission.  Therefore, please try to relax, be patient, try to keep the faith and trust, especially in yourselves and your own beloved Thought Adjusters.  Remember, I keep stressing this, remember you are here because of your Thought Adjusters, believe me you are in the right place at the right time.  So it is up to all of you just to hang-on, so please hang-on, stay cool, stay calm, stay relaxed, stay with it so to speak, be patient.  

Very difficult times, I know, I know, but we can resist, we do all have the tenacity and the faith and the trust as I say; and as you all well know you have been there many times before.  And so remain strong and remain steadfast with your desire, now stronger than ever, to dedicate yourselves and your very lives to the Magisterial Mission and to return this beautiful planet of Urantia back into the hands of our beloved Universal Father.

This is Lemuel thank you very much for listening and I bid you all a very good night, good night.

END
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.