Author Topic: Promotion of Machiventa Melchizedek and More on Origins 06 Mar 2018  (Read 441 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Promotion of Machiventa Melchizedek and More on Origins 06 Mar 2018
Speakers:
*Machiventa Melchizedek
*Consummator of Universe Destiny and Justice
* Future Indwelling of the Adjuster for the incarnation of Machiventa Melchizedek
*Luminaya, Master Spirit Six, Voice of the Power Directions and Energy Remotion
*Mantutia Melchizedek

Subjects:
*Machiventa Melchizedek promoted to Master Spirit Level after Second Advent of Jesus
*Fusion with the Master Spirit of Oreyperna (SU 6)
*Review of the System of Infinity

York, Pa 1700 Local Time
March 06, 2018

“This is for me, Ron, Machiventa Melchizedek, from our Lord and Master on High, the Universal Father:”

ADJUSTER SPEAKS FROM DIVININGTON TO MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK -

“I am soon to indwell you Machiventa Melchizedek, and that is because you are going to incarnate one lst time before you are seized by Master Spirit Five and Master Spirit Six, to become a Master Spirit adjunct never before revealed to humans on any planet before.

“Ron was just fuse with Master Spirit Six’s preview of what his work will be on Urantia.  HE loves working with people and freshening their perspectives about our spirit lives on all of the status spheres as well as in the ascension careers to come for humans on Urantia.

“He also admires you tremendously. He also sees to your work without travail to keep people in line for too much bombastic speaking as to their views on how he operates, and also tends to get silly with you very easily.  That is the result of your tare weight decision to abet him instead of being sour about being frivolous over too many subjects you consider too sacred to examine in open light.  We state this in a way he understands as he has gottne reprimanded from Michael for looking into origins too soon and then gets the Consummator of Universe Destiny supporting his inquiries.  Mantutia Melchizedek also is a fan of this dust particle of a man, and he is truly yours in all matters, except for one which he designs well but fails to follow through with it.

“I am speaking from Divinington, and Ron knows that is the home of Thought Adjusters who flock to Urantia to get upbraided with spirit work they never contemplated as having to do.  In my case I look forward to indwelling Machiventa Melchizedek, as Ron says, how does an Adjuster indwell a Melchizedek mind with that kind of experience in the material and the spiritual realms of Nebadon?  The answer is that I do so with plenty of reserve for Machiventa Melchizedek for he is unsure what a Melchizedek gets when he is done running the course in the Local Universe he was created in.

“I am sure Ron knows you better than most as you are the one who sees to the ideals he carries are heard better than without you.  We agree he needs to be heard more and better and the transmissions reduced in size only because people tire reading through long transcriptions these days.  It used to be that a long transmission was real meat to eat on Urantia, but it has been truncated in brain stem development it is almost impossible to treat anyone with a really good work as Ron produces most of the time.  In any case, we are speaking now to Machiventa Melchizedek alone:

“To MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, we are pronouncing your final work for the Paradise Trinity is over after the Second Advent of Jesus is finished.  You will be removed from Urantia without further ado, and then you will become a trainee on Uversa with about six other Melchizedeks, including names no one elase knows.  Ron expeceted to hear Mantutia or Malvantra mentioned, but not yet Ron although they are on our list to promote as Machiventa Melchizedek has been promoted.  This promotion is to become a liaison officer between Master Spirit Six and Urantia for the foreseeable future once Jesus has completed his work on Urantia too.  That Liaison Officer is as a fused Sixth Stage Spirit as fused by the Trinity, and is the same stage humans reach as spirits when fused with the Father one last time in the Receiving Circle before all three Paradise Deities as Trinity and as Themselves jointly and triuneally before you and those fellows with whom you fuse by.  

“Ron speaks an interesting parable before us: he says is this Siraya speaking?  I said no, it is I a Thought Adjust not yet named but ready to indwell divinity.  He thanked me for having the patience to answer him, and it takes great patience when a human travails a statement made at the beginning of a transmission, but Ron has been subject to so many translators, he is never quite sure where the transmission originates.  I am speaking for myself alone.

“Ron also feels sorrow for losing Machiventa and Mantutia Melchizedek later on in his career on earth for the Magisterial Missions and the clean up work of the Second Advent of Jesus.  He knows full well they supported him through many trials as has Michael and others, but he is going to be left alone to handle the travails of future work, for Machiventa Melchizedek will not be replaced anytime soon. Be assured Ron you carry the heat of the day on Urantia on many subjects but you remain mum on your relationship with Deity and divinity at all because you cherish the proximity and the lush support you do get against forces that would easily overhwelm you if ther were not there.  Michael wishes Ron to know that his transition will be done in a few days and that is all He has to say, and wishes all best wishes as I do for wht is about to happen on Urantia in days we believe.

“You who know Machiventa Melchizedek will carry the titel of Liaison Officer for the Most High Authorities of Superuniverse Six and that is the universe that observes all Days as one before us and that is unusual. The Ancients of Days are three, but before the Father-Son they are three forms, and berfor Master Spirit, Luminaya, in the Superuniverse called Oreyparena (phonetically pronounced: Ory-Pa-Wren-Ah   - with the accent on the first syllable and a secondary accent on Wren - - ).

“Machiventa Melchizedek will be resident on Urantia for the remainder of the Magisterial Mission, and then will be called home to Paradise to take up new duties associated with these important matters both on Urantia and Uversa.  The Magisterial Mission will be followed by MARGUL and his transitioning Urantia into Light and Life through its seven stages of existence.

“Machiventa Melchizedek now wishes to speak:”

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK -
“I am non plussed as they say in France and in certain quarters of Salvington.  We are totally gobsmacked over this announcement through a mere speck of dust to an important Melchizedek, and I refrain from speaking to his size at this point.  He is fully packed and ready to go and we are ready to serve beside him. I am truly surprised at this announcement as I was just appointed as Planetary Manager as the Colorado group made such a big fuss about it.  Ron mistook that announcement as being the Planetary Prince.  I am the Manager as it is in the new Dispensation, the sixty of its kind for Urantia.  The Manager is responsible for what the Governor used to do in the Council of 24 but that body no longer exists at the request of the Paradise Father as it is not a standard arrangement to govern the planet per se.  The Father saw it as a wonderful way to anneal fights in lower subordinates.  It is not remade as a separate office and I am the first to serve in that position and it will be kept open for others when I leave.  I am also thinking I need a sidekick as Ron calls them, andthat is to be sure Mantutia and Malvantra do not attempt to take on what I have to do for Ron now and then as they are squeamish over issues of libidic documentation. I close with this admonition: Careers are plentiful, but candidates are seldom involved to the degree we have them on Urantia.  I close with the idea that Ron in a million years will be on board with us on Paradise doing supernal work on Paradise for the Great Ones.  Good day.”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON
“We have concluded what is always a good session with all celestial participating in high style.  We are sure Ron will declare a mistrial if he cannot get out soon, and he will be rewarded quite soon we feel sure.  In any case we congratulate Master Spirit Six and Machiventa Melchizedek for their decision to move Machiventa Melchizedek and his Transcendental Tent to Uversa and Master Spirit Six to the outer regions of Nether Paridise for a transfusion for Machiventa Melchizedek since he gets low on energy too, and will be prepared to work hard for what must be done for Urantia ont his side of the equation.

“Before I close, we barely mentioned that Ron was fused Sunday night just past with Master Spirit Six, the Voice of the Father=Spirit creative purpose for the Master Universe.  Ron admits he has no idea what this means and we barely do, but the fusion is not permanet until Besser reaches the fifth stage of spirit soon enough as he will rapidly ascend through the Minor Sector and all ten Major Sectors as all of you must do too.  But he has a truncated standing in all Major Sectors due to his abiding interest in Origins and the way to understand it through the Supreme.
I am Michael of Nebadon and I wish you all a good day.”

CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY -
“We are convinced that Ron knows so much that he laughs at our decision to move this commentary to the first place on the discussion forum since I am being used to fill people in on Origins that have a fantastic set of reasons to be but is so far out of time language we ask Mantutia to speak:”

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK -
“We now are on our best behavior aren’t we Ron? [I hold lilies of concern on my bier,  sir,  to listen in deathly silence . . . ]

“The Consummator of Universe Destiny is on my personality list of the Uversa Register in the first Urantia Book.  It really should be listed at the tope as Unrevealed Entities which I never thought I should list to begin with.  Now I realize the entire name and to the matter for which it stands is an immense breakthrough thanks to Ron and myself wondering about the same thing ove the Infinitude and the I AM whereabouts as IT was never fully realized in our forensic science we use to attempt to find Origins this far back in how reality developed.  Ron has a curious view how this happened and I give him credit for working on something I dismissed.

“Ron’s logic is simple but extremely adept at finding bits of information that help decide the course to think toward.  He reasoned patently that since the I AM arranged the Infinitude that I AM used a logic of ITS own to figure out what Infinity as a totality of all reality, had to be constrained in some matters that do not fit any reality.

“This is patently true and I know it is true simply by the fact that a Divine Counselor correctly states that Infinity never could accept a square circle.  I admit that seems to contradict what the definition of a material circle is, but in matter on higher reality levels, the square circle exists slightly ahead of its curvatures being expressed in terms of light or thought.  Those are terms you cannot abide in the material since you must either draw a circle or a square but not both at the same time.  However in upper echelons, the circle is not drawn, it is thought of first and then expressed as a graphic elsewhere for manipulation.

“In placing this small amount of text here, realize that the Consummator of Universe Destiny and Justice is fully aware of his Origins beyond the Infinitude and that is what fascinates Ron in spite of the fact he can never conceptualize that which lies outside of the Infinitude as partitioned to create a system of Infinite reality.  The important word in that statement is “SYSTEM” and it is Ron who decided that if you take off those things that do not fit reality in Infinity, than what you have is an Infinite System as defined by the I AM and then configured by the First Source and Center.  How many of you realize what a system is?  Read a definition in your dictionary and then be informed why that statement is so important to know and that by separating non sequiturs out of the Infinitude, you do indeed have a SYSTEM and all that implies.  

“The Consummator of Universe Justice and Destiny says this: ‘because Ron is fused so well and laughs at haughty thought, he remakes the problem as a trial for a puzzle book and people relax and solve it with him.  His answers to spiritual questions show it easily as he bypasses the quandry that started the question to inform in the first place. . . . ‘ As Mantutia I watch his solve problems around the house with experimentation and finally solve it beautifully in ways not thought of before.

“Nonetheless, the fusion he has had and as Machiventa Melchizedek will experience shortly, is with Master Spirit Six, Luminaya, and that Master Spirit is a wizard when ti comes to manipulating energy and force fields, a favorite concept Ron holds beautifully.  Luminaya speaks now:”

LUMINAYA - MASTER SPIRIT SIX, VOICE OF THE FATHER-SPIRIT CREATIVE UNION -

“I am short of time, and I say this to all of you: Be aware you are recorded for posterity in me as I am sure that Ron would enjoy looking back ten thousand centuries to see where he stood in this case in his PJ’s yet because he has not stopped transmitting before noon today straight on to after 4 PM local time.  I say this: you Ron and Machiventa Melchizedek are fully authorized to see where the Master Spirits stand and your spirit vision is not enough to see us yet.  We will provide reinforced spiritual vision to glimpse the size and majesty we are to the eye.  We are nearly twelve feet tall and have special powers of glory to exude when we are showing off to Paradise Officials who visit our force field focii on Peripheral Paradise about midway between Nether Paradise and the top surface which was never named in the first Urantia Book.  We call it the top, Ron.  We conclude this interview for now and I will speak further later on.  Good day.”

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK - “Reality Origin, is not an easy subject ever to get into but you Ron love it and we are one of the few Melchizedeks who can see through it just enough to talk about it.  You Ron shoulder huge responsibilities for years and years and were cut short by a huge error on your part you did not even realize you made then. But today you are wise enough to know it could not be made so easily now.  The truth is you spoke to a vice president of a prestigious firm calling her two faced to say one thing and never follow it up to great detriment to the corporation and its financial worth.  That is how she took it, but you only mean that it is one thing to speak about policy and another thing to institute it and they never did.  They did go bankrupt three years as your were downsized.   The Father is ever careful not to break new bread before the old bread is consumed well enough to consider speaking to the new conceptual inquiry.  You Ron spoke at the right time and without whimpering about the lack of tools to get at the ability of the I AM to strike the right balance between what could not be used in the Infinitude and what was taken in the reformation of the Infinitude into a loyal pattern for Infinity.  Only the First Source and Center knows how the conversion went from pattern to actuality and the seven Absolutes on Paradise itself.  I leave it at that for now.

END
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 05:13:17 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dorian

Re: Promotion of Machiventa Melchizedek and More on Origins 06 Mar 2018
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 08:23:14 PM »
As always Ron, your transmissions bear great fruit for this hungry monkey.  So interesting to say the  least.  While reading and absorbing what my mind could handle, a thought occurred to me.  If memory serves me correctly, Machiventa's Thought Adjuster while incarnated on Earth did also work as Jesus's Thought Adjuster as well.  Correct me if I am wrong please.  My question is this: When Jesus returns for the second time will he be with or without this same Thought Adjuster?

Thank you for indulging this neophyte.
Dorian
Domtia

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 11:46:29 PM »
Dorian, it is a fair question and it has been answered in the past.  Recall that Sananda-- that is the name of the now Personalized Adjuster that indwelt Jesus in the flesh until his baptism in the Jordan when it detached and became Personalized and then Director of all Thought Adjusters in the Local Universe of Nebadon-- spoke to all of us about a year ago and gave up his Personalized Status to reindwell Jesus as he was then to appear before us back then.   HOWEVER: The Universal Father rescinded that decision to reappear then and now has invoked cloture over the entire matter for Jesus,

What that means is that Sananda has returned to Personalized Status and invokes further cloture about the status of Jesus today as he prepares to INCARNATE as Himself and not require Thought Adjuster indwelling at all.  This is a very complicated affair in spirit too and we are missing so many spiritual facts on matters like this, I think that we know that much is very good to answer our own curiosity just has the unvierse handles the unforeseen status of a Bestowal Son returning twice!  I have this from Sananda now:

SANANDA:
"I believe this is the second time I have informed all of you that I was prepared to return as an Adjuster to indwell Jesus in his return to you again soon.  However the Father (which I am and shorn of infinite capacity to live in time), saw it as too unusual for any Adjuster to boast he did IT twice and then just remain a Divine Counselor to a Local Universe, but I should be now restricted to that area of life for Me, and whatever else happens to a Personalized Adjuster once Michael is released to work in the outer space regions, I await to see as well.  Human births will eventually fall to a minimum level due to the fact that time has passed Nebadon by once it is all settled in Light and Life, and that is when my role ceases to be of great importance.  As I am an Adjuster that indwelt the Son of Gon in the flesh, it accrues to me that I am neither Adjuster or just a Father, but that I am a strange mixture of man and God and that will play a significant role for all of you who are fused in the flesh on Urantia too, as you are both man and of God, and that means you are trialing a new means to destiny we are not sure of or can we predict, as for Myself too, what will finally happen to us!  I am leaving Nebadon shortly for the shores of Divinington, and that is to learn the fate of all Adjusters who fused their wards in the flesh on Urantia.  That is so unheard of and we await results in Ron to see what Father has in mind for that poor soul too.  Good day.  I am Sananda and wish you well well Ron!"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"You Ron are a rough neck!  I asked Sananda to make a few remarks and the first thing we know we have him telling tales out of school.  I asked him to report that Father has rescinded a new indwelling in the mind of the newly appearing Jesus, but nooo - we get a report on the fact that Adjuster has something brewing after I leave Nebadon for the outer space levels,  and I never questioned it that Sananda would remain for all Adjusters in Nebadon.  I see we now have a crowd gaining  the upper hand around us again, and this time I am going to shooo you all away and will find out what Sananda is speaking to if anything.  Good day."

END  

« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 11:48:16 PM by Ron Besser »

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 02:51:30 AM »
Ron, Michael and Sananda, I await with what you all find out. If I may ask, can I just back-track a bit perhaps a couple of years ago about a transmission (can't locate it) that Ron received from the Universal Father regarding what He has in store for us when we reach Finaliter status and that He used the term, if I remember correctly, 'Universe Gaurdians of Destiny' or to that effect for our role in Universe affairs - Is that still what our Universal Father has in mind for us or is that now being reviewed in light of the unusual nature of Fusions on Urantia and so on with Jesus and the MSM?

Sue/7inOcean

Dorian

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 09:28:09 AM »
Thank you so much Ron and Sananda for answering my question.  Sometimes I am leery of asking for obvious reasons.  I don't want you to think I am too lazy to look it up.  After your mentioning Sananda's name it came back to me.  I guess part of my inquiry was I couldn't imagine what Machiventia would do if he re-appeared here and his Adjuster was indwelling Jesus.  Or perhaps a new one would volunteer to work with Machiventia.  Thanks to your answer that is now mute.

What a wonderous time we live in.  So many changes hitting us all at once.  Sometimes I feel like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
Dorian

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 01:49:00 PM »
I am satisfied Dorian you understand what is really a complicated affair for spirit to work out.  My belief system used to see God instantly acting for and on a situation as nothing had to be "worked out."  Now I see that even the Father and time problems have to have a lot of meetings and reports prepared before they finally decide to act.  Jesus had to wait through all of that for decades of our time-- really!  And now it appears settled as to how all the pieces have to be resurrected for Jesus to simply appear before our eyes in our living room and meeting places around the world.  Dorian, spread you thought wings and think about this some more.  And start asking  questions.  It is important for you and it exercises me and many read your questions with the same ones in mind too for themselves.  Thank you.

SUE: We have one thing in common no one else does!  You and I dream revelation.  Get that?  I never used the term: GUARDIANS OF UNIVERSE DESTINY.  That is a revelatory statement you received from the Deity Absolute!  How do I know that?  I am being informed as I write this what you got and who you got if from and you received it in your sleep several weeks ago before you shut down to sleep more or whatever you did that made you scarce here.

That is new revelation and I am most eager to learn just what the term Guardians of Universe Destiny is.  Seems to me that when we are Finaliters we are what we have to be!  That is, if a realm we are assigned to has an epidemic we become fighters for the human race on that planet to help other powers and spiritual influences to stop it before it kills the human race on such a planet.  And I am sure you can think of many other examples of fighting for what is necessary as a Finalier on thousands of planets a Finaliter is assigned to in normal circumstances.

However, you were given a piece of information that "seems" to identify some of us with a particular type of assignment I never heard of before.  I guess that is why it is called "revelation," and I go to any source who would like to explain he term you heard yourself and reported it here as one of many hundreds of posts I do not remember, but I am sure I never used that term directly.

UNKNOWN:
"The term Guardian of Universe Destiny refers to a few types of Finaliters that are not assigned a planet or a system to prevail upon as guardians of those particular fields of interest.  Finaliters who are designated Guardians of Universe Destiny, are fellow democrats who work hard to make sure that the Deity Absolute has full control of what it is that needs fixing, and that can be everywhere there is space and not necessarily time.  As Finaliters of a Corp of Finaliters who are these Guardians, you step into some dicey situations including planets that could blow up or Systems that go into rebellion, and a whole lot more about things you are not familiar with as material time beings today.  It is a great honor and it is a wonderful substitute for being assigned to a hundred different realms to fix a thousand different problems in each and so on.  The URANTIA Book we currently have does not dare speak to Finaliter work, but the new one coming soon, does so and well.  You are very fortunate on Urantia to have a Melchizedek who enjoys his work as a Revelator. Mantutia Melchizedek. Here is Mantutia Melchizedek to explain:"

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK -
"We seldom get to explain what a Finaliter does, but on Urantia the plan is to fuse a million or so people before they leave for their final ascension to Paradise and to give them the tools to allow them to work as Guardians of Universe Destiny.  This is for the Deity Absolute in particular and for the Trinity always, as the Deity Absolute has no real reason to become well ensconced in the outer space levels until God the Ultimate is finished with his work and opens the door to the fifth outer space level which was never even suspected to exist when we did your first Urantia Book. 

RON:
The last time the Deity Absolute spoke to me directly was last year, Sue.  Today I am receiving a direct and conditional report from the Deity Absolute to explain why this suddenly looms so large with you, and always with me (Ron) because I am already specialized into thinking about Origins of reality, and that takes millions of years to study and even then there is no direct correlation between God the Absolute and God the Supreme.  I say this because I am asked to say it through the influence of the Deity Absolute I can actually feel working inside my head as I tell you this:

DEITY ABSOLUTE -
"I am neither Good or Bad as they say.  I am truly a Deity in waiting and I am ready to spill some beans for all of you on Urantia today:

"I cannot tell you all because it involves vocabulary you do not have in your English language, but English is well enough supported by terms we can us to tell you what I have to say is not confidential, but so high-toned few will follow it.  I am now teaching you and a staff of Finaliters on Urantia at the same time on this.  Paul of Tarsus leads the Finaliter Corp on Urantia, and as such leads about 1,000 former human souls into the oblivion of dark night of understanding on Urantia they contend with on a daily basis.

"URANTIA FINALITERS are in the dark as to why they have to work with no instructions whatsoever as to what they should attend to and/or how they are to do it.  Normal Finaliter Corps on any planet are instructed by the Trinity Ambassador just what they should be doing.  In all cases the Immanuel of any System or Planet or Universe, has the ideal in mind with those instructions.  But Urantia has defaulted at least twelve (12) times in the past sixty-five years and as such is a planet without a destiny as we write this.  Be assured that Paul of Tarsus, or Saint Paul as you call him too, is without a major set of plans about what to do with you Ron or Sue or Larry and so on down the line of fused individuals on a planet so destitute we have no real reason to keep it going as it is.

"URANTIA FINALITERS are well done in all things except they have no real decision maker unless it is Paul and he is beside himself for lack of progress he had hoped to have made with a Ron Besser and a few other fused ones with him, to actually make public statements about the spiritual situation on the planet at this time.  However, the Father has been not truant in this regard and has Ron making long posts to this site in order to rearrange who is on the site and who takes heart from what Ron says.

"We conclude this statement by pointing out we have another post on the Finaliter situation on Urantia and that we are preparing Urantia to understand that its Destiny is absolved from Finaliter activity in about one thousand years as it is converted to a University as it starts its works as an educational sphere about many things including the Lucifer Rebellion.  Thank you."

END

Pronto

• Thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2018, 04:50:35 PM »
Ron,

You are incredible, how do you manage to produce such a profusion of transmissions in no time?! Hmm, in about 6 years or so, the transmissions produced on seraraforum are as thick as TUB, and we're just at the beginning of revelations.

Thank you, that's what I can say, I just hope we can grasp them all, some day people will ask; How come do you mere people know of all this? And I may reply: 'It's a long trip, a very very very long spiritual trip, during which it is not easy to ride two horses: The Spiritual Horse that rides us into higher Worlds, and the Urantian worse that wants us to remain just on earth.

My thanks also go out to all those truthseekers for their daily contributions, and I'm quite sure that even those who are banned from the forum keep visiting everyday. I would suggest that Ron gets back to his decisions and sees how those who want to come back may be allowed to post again, in the name of their Thought Adjusters who once lead them to this glorious forum! After all, it does not help much the forum to empty of its heroes.

PRONTO
... as the Sun is setting, I wonder where are the Days of Yesteryear.