Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Coming to terms with your past.  (Read 144 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Coming to terms with your past.
« on: March 12, 2018, 02:22:44 AM »
Speaker:Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Coming to terms with your past.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 12th March 2018   07:21 Local  06:21 Z

https://app.box.com/s/ko03wyu34btnjsthwu0hdqgm8cy9ur1d

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Coming to terms with your past.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 03:56:08 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Coming to terms with your past

Beloved/Lemuel : Our topic this morning is « Coming to terms with your past ». You all know, you all remember those things you have said, those things you have done that you prefer never to have said and never to have done. Coming to terms with your past simply means that you are reflecting your life as far back as you can remember. What you do and what you have said, sometimes you regret very much.

You realize of course that what is said cannot be unsaid and what is done cannot be undone. These things can be forgiven and in time they can be fogotten, but really this is up to you, it depends on you. If you are genuinely sorry and regret most profoundly those things you said which have been better unsaid and those things that you have done which have been so much better that they have never been done.

Coming to terms with these things lies in your hands only. You need to forgive yourself and move on. You do not need forgiveness from any other person. You need to forgive yourself and move on and in order to forgive yourself it needs understanding of the human condition and accepting the fact that no one here is perfect. If there is someone here on earth who is perfect, there is no need for them to be here.

Now, you know this and you understand this. One can say we are all sinners, but you are not sinners, not at all. You are spiritual beings, gathering experiences of how to live as a human being on Urantia and there are many things to learn and most of them you learn by trial and error. There are many experiences that you enjoy and you repeat those experiences from time to time.

There are also those experiences that you do not enjoy and therefore you do not seek to repeat those experiences. Your lives are one ending experience from your birth until you draw your last breath, all is experience. I would advice all of you to stop putting good or bad on your experiences. Once you call something good, you put it in a box, by the same if you call something bad you put it in a box.

There is no good or bad experiences, there is simply experiences and as I just mentioned there are experiences that you enjoy and you repeat and there are those experiences that you do not enjoy and you never repeat. So, coming to terms with your past really means recognizing these things, those experiences that you never wish to repeat, is the same as saying those words you have said and those things you have done that you do not want to repeat.

You simply let them go. You have the understanding to recognize them for what they really are, they are only experiences. Coming to terms with your life experiences is an enormous step forward in wiping your slate clean, so to speak, so you can start afresh.

The other thing to consider of course is the person to whom you spoke those words or the person you have done certain things, their reactions to you, their thoughts about you, is their business. That is to say it is up to their understanding of the human experience, whether or not they will reach the stage where they can forgive you for what you did and in time finally forget what you did or what you said.This is not your concern primarily.

You can if you wish send these people the light of understanding, so they themselves can be free of the negative feelings against you for what you said, for what you have done. This is all you can do for these people and trust the sincerity from your heart. Sending them the light of understanding will have an effect on these people, so that they come to a position where they can and do forgive you for what you have said and done to them.

So, dear brothers and sisters, there is no one perfect on this planet. Your lives are full of experiences and as I suggested before, stop putting good and bad on these experiences. They are just experiences from which you learn, from which you gain human understanding, so that you are able finally to come to terms with your life, with everything that you have said and done which you prefer not to have said and done.

It is a wonderful achievement for all of you when you can in all sincerity say that you have indeed come to terms with your life and have move on. This is all we have to say to you this morning. Thank you all for listening and bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.