Author Topic: Michael of Nebadon on The Michael Missions To Come  (Read 358 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Michael of Nebadon on The Michael Missions To Come
« on: March 27, 2018, 01:19:07 AM »
Speaker: Michael of Nebadon
Subject: The Michael Missions to Come
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 27/03/2018 2.45pm(AEDT)

MICHAEL OF NEBADON:

“Get your mental muscles here Sue as you apply them here with me. I am Michael here to speak. Yes, you are right in those thoughts of yours as you ask me. There is a Michael Mission to open on Urantia. It is from Salvington I operate with Lanaforge as the Planetary Prince Regent of Urantia. We have a consortium of staff on board to initiate some work in the morontia spheres to prepare for the influx of population that will occur in the near future. What we have soon to be in place is a new course of revelations along with the introduction of the Sixth Epochal Revelation. Revelatory work is the initial phase of Mission implementation. This is a self-education period on Urantia that we allow the SER to do the work of enlightenment as the first edition of the Urantia Book (FER) was intended to do. We again reinstall the process, but this time in better protective measures to allow revelation to be the springboard to successful embrace of truth.

“What can be had here on Urantia is to have a population better informed, educated and prepared before we even go into a full-scale Magisterial Son Mission, which is later on in due course after the fact of dissemination is accomplished. Jesus will find it more favourable to come into the picture that understands his position, rank and profile before all else has to be taken on.

“That is well instituted by what the Universal Father sees as a better implementation than to face a roaring ignorant mob ready to throw him out again as did happened the first time and we will have none of that this time. Urantia will need to be allowed to go through a process to come to its senses, then educated, then come to a better place of mind to receive spiritual input as such as can be. This is, of course, a ‘process-transitional-phase’ and one that is the first to take place soon.

“There is more coming and I have more to speak to in this, but Sue is getting very weary right now and I will resume this with her later when she is refreshed. Let us stop here and take a rest. I bid you all well. Good day.”

End.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Michael of Nebadon on The Michael Missions To Come
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 02:14:00 AM »
Thank you Sue.  Great work and this list is tired of not getting at least some straight line facts established as to how we transition from the idea of Magisterial Missions to a Salvington Mission first to prepare for the entry of others after some education ensues for most of Urantia to take in and make it stick.

I am not sure how to do that without creating great events and getting people with the backs to the wall and it seems to me we have that in the wings of near future events with changes to our environment we cannot deal well with by most of Urantia's population.

I appreciate your efforts and thank Michael of Nebadon too for stepping up to give you information when you are prepared to take it.  Glory to God and thanks again!

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Michael of Nebadon on The Michael Missions To Come
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 08:49:33 AM »
As far as I can understand the diffferent phases of events in sequences, I would place in my list in the followng order :

1) Cataclyms – human beings must learn their lessons the hard way
2) The Six Epochal Revelations (SER) – Urantia population must be educated
3) The Spiritual Explosion – to help Urantians in their understanding of Revelations
4) The implementation of the Michael Mission to pave the way
5) The Second Return of Jesus
6) The Magisterial Missions
7) The Brotherhood of Humanity – Light and Life

All this to be accomplished in 500 yrs Urantia time. This is how I see it, with some speculations :)
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.