Author Topic: Lanaforge on Perseverance  (Read 356 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Lanaforge on Perseverance
« on: March 29, 2018, 01:08:09 PM »
Teacher: Lanaforge
Subject: Perseverance
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 30/03/2018 2.32am(AEDT)

“Revelatory work is what you do and must press on to the goal, although it takes stamina and you require it. You see, it’s a train of thought, it takes confidence of insight in listening ever close to.

“What I am getting at here is that much content will be passed and always do you listen to ever closely, attentively, stretching your muscles to concentrate and bear with me as I let this take on in your mind.

“The subject today is Perseverance, always do you keep on persisting and adhering to trusting the words received will have in them the seeds of growth. Yes, words do have meanings. Even one single word. They have meanings and when put into a context, there is a group of meanings to the effect that what can be conveyed is to allow greater discernment and cognitive functioning. Reading this will do that to you. When Sue writes it, she has to listen attentively to the next words as I speak this as slowly as I can to allow what can be picked up as can be received.

“Some of you can do this work, it takes daily practice and actively being engaged in prayer and recognising that still small voice within you.  It is subtle yet persistent as time prevails and keep at it in prayer,  in thought and in due regard to worship with the Father within you.

“Persevering takes on qualities of being assured in good faith, that all things consists in Him who holds all dear to His bosom and that is that faithful insistence of being at-onement with the Source of your being. It can never be any other way as you walk on ever abiding in the truth that is inherent in you. I am IS, because of Him, and you are too. There is a saying up here in the Spirit world and it is this “Accu QueraVera, QueraVera”. Sue has no idea what that means. It is - ‘With the Father all things are possible and whatever will be, will be’. This is not a statement, it is a sentiment that is very much in confidence that our Father knows and is quite well with all that is.

“In the trial universes, in part we all know only so much, yet in His Infinity, there are so many more intricacies we do not know of yet. There are so much that can be obtained at varying levels of progression and you, the mortals of a one time rebellion, have persisted in His way will have achieved much in the course of perseverance and enduring faithfulness, in spite of it. The Father enjoys those who call upon Him and seek Him. It is this first of many requests made from the sincere heart that spins you into realising what a great companion in true spirit you have within you. What a journey to discover and cherish and behold that, although He may seem so far off, and behold He, in His infinite love is able to reach you with a fragment of Himself in you as His well-nigh devoted and loving Thought Adjuster. His Mystery Monitor is truly divine, it is true spirit and true energy that is resident in all those who are of moral and willful capabilities.

“Your decisions make you the personality that you are becoming. This is the logical progress you comprise of as you learn and grow as a human and when one is attuning to spirit, you become an eternal loving being with the energy of His divine love that you dwell in in every moment of prayer and in praise.

“I am Lanaforge, your Planetary Prince Regent and wish you a happy and good day.”

End.

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lanaforge on Perseverance
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 01:39:51 PM »
 :)   
Indeed, ..., what coincidence, ..., "Perseverance" ....., here is a word actually very important now in life,..., that's what I remembered and understood from my last reception!!!!
The TRing work is a daily task and hence the importance of taking a moment to isolate our self so as to have the joy of sharing with the presence of the Father!!!!
Thank you very much Sue for this beautiful reception and thank you Lanaforge, Planetary Prince Regent, for this great lesson and I look forward to get a communication with you!!!    ;) ;D 8)
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 03:16:34 AM »
It strikes me to note certain similarities in the phono-graphic structure between the universe expression « ….QueraVera, QueraVera », with a latin sonority, and the french « Que sera, sera » which means in english « What will be, will be ». Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 02:32:01 PM »
Thank you dear brother Antonio, keep on persisting in your work too and may God bless you as you keep at it to receive the lessons, my prayers be with you.

Sue/7inOcean

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 10:28:55 PM »
Thank-you so much Sister Sue for this message that is so full of continuity and strength! To our Planetary Prince, Lanaforge, many thanks for emphasizing how critically important TR is!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2018, 09:25:21 AM »
 :)   @Sue
     Dear sister Sue, thank you for your words of encouragement,..., this will make me work even more in my TRing work !!!     ;) ;D 8)
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 03:07:31 PM »
Dear Sue 7inOcean you've been here for quite some time, I don't say much as I should, I've read so much of your spirit works and your personal feelings as well. You remind me of that old proverb that says "to stumble is not to fall but to go forward faster." I can identify with you because sometimes I want togive it up and persue  something else. And then I tell myself like what? Do what? Go where?  We all know that this site is the most spiritual advance site on the planet. Christ Micheal rules this universe so what ever we do in life we still got to go through Him. Its our destiny. You're like a little cute pit bull you want give up. So I say thank you for not falling by the wayside. You are a true Daughter of God. Not just you but everyone who refuse to give up.

Domtia
Weydevu