Author Topic: Michael of Nebadon and Mother Spirit on Purity of Heart  (Read 238 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Michael of Nebadon and Mother Spirit on Purity of Heart
« on: March 30, 2018, 01:32:54 PM »
Speakers: Michael of Nebadon and Mother Spirit
Subject: Purity of Heart
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 31/03/2018 2.40am (AEDT)

MICHAEL OF NEBADON:

“This is Michael Sue, and may I take this effect in you to have purity of heart. What do I mean by that? This is what your Mother Spirit and I do in relation to one another, we are wholly in heart as one mind and one purpose as to the Paradise Trinity that functions very much in us. That trinity of union in spirit, mind and in heart as one great Spirit of the I Am. Purity of heart for you, my dear, is to abide in me, your Father and your friend. To always have me, is to have that effect in you of praise and worship just as some of those Psalms ring so well in praise of the Father who dwells in the hearts of men.

“What is often so missing is that essence of heart of pure worship in beholding the love of your life as you do so often Sue as you come before me. This never escapes me as you do so in prayer to request a moment with Mother Spirit and I. So often, you are always ready to take the lesson, so often you also need to listen more and more and have the stamina to take on more than you can chew. That happens every once and a while and so many lessons do come, that is to your benefit and for the benefit of those who read this here and now.

“What is to unfold before you is this purity of heart of those such as the ones that do this work, to so place themselves in the light of the work that is generated in and through the Spirit of oneness in which we all are of one mind together to have that effect in you.

“This Forum site has been quiet for lots of reasons and it is a time to take those moments in prayer with me, your Father, that I may in all intents and purposes may engender the goodness that is to be for your development as veritable sons and daughters of God. That is my and Mother Spirit’s task to see to it you, yes each of you, have those potentials of soul survival.

“Sue, I have Mother Spirit here to speak.”

MOTHER SPIRIT:

“Yes, my dear, I am very much here with you as you apply yourself well to the task of listening and taking dictation on these early morning sessions. We see what you are doing. We are encouraged by your efforts. Now what I would like to be saying is that while such efforts are to be encouraged, we are so prepared to be getting the Michael Missions underway in the coming months. You are all aware that education is very much required to be placed in the minds of men and that the prerequisite reading of the Sixth Epochal Revelation is necessary before we even get to be seeing our Jesus step before, in all essence of truth that he upholds to be so doing, before all of you in this troubled world.

“This discussion site will be closed for a time soon as Ron is asked to do so in the time we usher in the new second Urantia Book. This is so that you are all given this reprieve of time to read and study and take in what is presented. We must allow time for you to take in what is of import for all of you to receive and for Ron to have this time of rest and to prepare for the work of the new foundation of this new edition of revelation. The Brotherhood of Man must be encouraged and fostered and that is something that later on Jesus will be very much happy to be about, when the education of the new edition of revelation has taken its effect, as it should in the minds of most readers and, hopefully, we have a wider readership than was previously had with the old Urantia Book edition.

“Our thoughts and prayers be with you all in the coming days and months as you all persevere in with us as we strive to enable such learning to flourish and have such a renaissance effect in all good intentions.

“The Michael Mission is purely about this effect of education, renewal and revival. They come in waves or phases of introduction, effectual teaching and due direction as to the changes you will encounter soon.

“There are some moments you will have cause to doubt, but fear not, as Michael and I, your Creative Parents, are always with you and will uphold you as you abide in with the love of the Universal Father of All.

“The hope of the ages is in Him who loves us all and will do a great deed of love as He is in all who have purity of heart.

“I close with this for all of you to take in. Pray with us that the will of the Father is truly in you and you find it in yourselves the heart of His Spirit who calls you unto Himself. I am Mother Spirit, daughter of the Infinite Spirit and I am with you all as His pure Spirit. Good day.”

End.

Dorian

Re: Michael of Nebadon and Mother Spirit on Purity of Heart
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 04:31:59 PM »
Thank you Sue, Michael and Mother Spirit for you words of encouragement and love.  It is so comforting and soothing to the soul to read and understand what is being put before us in this time of indecision and angst.  I needed to read this message as I have also had battles within myself of doubt and questioning everything that has been transpiring lately.

Bless you and thanks again,
Dorian
Domtia