Author Topic: Sound advice  (Read 875 times)

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Sound advice
« on: September 17, 2018, 04:14:27 PM »
Teacher: My thought adjuster
T/R: Pliktarious
Date: 2018-09-17
This is your thought adjuster, I am here to encourage you to continue receiving messages to train your mental abilities
and become a fully fledged adjuster in the Serara forum.I understand you have issues with politics and you spend a
lot of time reading about who is who and what is what but as you know the Michael mission is not about politics but 
doing the will off the Father. Study the Urantia book and get a better grip about plans of Father. The more knowledge
 you have the easier it will be to melt in and take on messages that may be of significance. Spend more time in prayer
and keep your slate clean so you may stand well with Father.This is all I have to say for now, bless you my son.

Thank you for this message Father within.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Sound advice
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 12:06:35 AM »
It is a real pleasure that some of us who were standing on the sidelines are now joining the team of transmitters. I pray the Father to keep us all, new-comers, under His care and to gather more to form an army of well-trained transmitters in His service. My congratulations to you Pliktarious. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Sound advice
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 04:30:23 AM »
Clency, thanks for the encouragement ,before I was waiting for something like an incoming telephone call, but after reading the post that Larry sent where Lanaforge our planetery Prince nailed it by mentioning if your waiting for a voice through your ear, you will be waiting a long time . That's when I realised that it was the inner spirit that you should listen too. I am going to try this out a while, the last thing I want to become is a false prophet,Domtia.