Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Persons Number One, Two and Three.  (Read 273 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Persons Number One, Two and Three.
« on: May 18, 2018, 01:23:02 AM »

Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Persons Number One, Two and Three
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain
Date/Time:  18th May 2018  07:22 Local  06:22 Z

https://app.box.com/s/6c4j73x2davseq55dagvgjxex22tlsj1

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Persons Number One, Two and Three.
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 04:28:42 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Persons Number One, Two and Three

Beloved/Lemuel : This morning, our topic is « First, Second or Third ». Yes, we want to talk about the difference between the attitudes of some people to their work and the way they perform their normal daily duties. I will start with what I would term a « Number Three Person ». This is the person, man or woman, who has a job that they support but they do not like, perhaps this is the only  job they could get and so they do it, but they do it to a minimum, they do only the minimum that is required of them and they do it with a sour face and total indifference as to what they are doing and how they are doing it.

This is very unfortunate because the majority of people are in such situations where true circumstances in their life they have not been able to discover their true God-given talent and may be they have had a poor education and so they were obliged to accept the job they did not really want but needed in order to pay the bill, etc..

Then we have a number two person. These are they who perform their duties very well, quite satisfactorilly and they do it with a smile, very professionally and they get sit on the mount of job satisfaction from doing that. These are fortunate people, because as I have just mentioned the majority are in jobs that they dislike intensely but they have to do it. The second person is much more fortunate and they do good job satisfactorilly and their employers are very content with the way they perform their duties no matter what they are.

Then there is the number one person. These are those very fortunate people who in fact do not regard their job as work. It is their passion, it is their vocation and there is nothing they would want to do any different in the world. These are very fortunate indeed because from an early age through circumstances they were able to identify and acknowledge their God-given talent and develop it and encourage it to flourish throughout their formation years and so they go through life carry out their duties of their vocation with a smile on their face and the joy that they produce around themselves for everyone that comes into contact with them.

These people are the very same people with those qualities that the up-coming Missions need. The Missions need Number One People. It is a sad affair indeed that the society as it is and the system that are imposed over all of us do not allow or do not permit or is not available to a type of education that children need in order to identify and develop the formation of their God-given talent.

Everyone has a God-given talent and it would be wonderful, as it will be in the future, for that there is no doubt. Would it not be wonderful that every boy and girl from the earliest of ages find their true God-given talent through proper education with teachers who know how to look for and identify the inherent talent of each boy and girl, and that becomes their number one objective in their life to develop this talent, not only it is their vocation, it becomes their passion throughout all of their lives.

As we have just mentioned the Majesterial and other Missions are almost upon us and we need men and women who hopefully are Number One People. Those people who are prepared and eager to go the extra mile or even two extra miles if necessary with still a smile on their face and joy in their heart, knowing that they are being about God’s business and there is nothing else that they would wish to do.

So my dear friends here on the forum think about this for a moment how unfortunate people are when I try to describe to you the difference between a Number Three and Number Two and Number One Person in simple terms. It is a great shame that people are not able to develop their God-given talent so that it becomes a passion in their lives. The difference between them is very noticeable.

People who are living and breathing their passion are joyfull and very positive people and they display their positivity and they are like rays of sunshine wherever they go and people can see this and they admire this and perhaps envy this. We hope in the future, not too distant future, that through circumstances, positive circumstances and changes, because of the Majesterial Mission and the Adam and Eve schools, we will see a tremendous difference in education of children and the way that can be found to develop and identify the God-given talent of each boy and girl. That is something wonderful to look for to, knowing full well that in the future everyone will be doing their God-given talent and what a difference, what a tremendous difference in the world this will make.

So my dear friends, this is all for this morning. This is Lemuel and my Beloved signing off for to-day. I wish you all a very good Friday. Thank you for listening. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Dorian

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 07:58:51 AM »
My friend Lemuel,
One thing I can tell you for sure, you totally practice what you preach.  You are a huge number one in my book Lemuel.  Your passion is so evident in your deliverance of your message.  I only hope someday to be able to emulate you.

I love listening to your messages and it is so good to have your gentle voice back on the air.  God has truly blessed you and given you what so many of us desire.  And that is the determination to bring out the best in others that you can.  And you are great at it.  A natural teacher in the finest mold.

Bless you Lemuel,
Dorian
Domtia

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 08:57:25 AM »
Lovely transmission Lemuel.  Clear lessons like this make it easy to learn where the listener may stand, and to work on the enthusiasm quotient in the daily life.  Most of us seldom are very clear about what we are best talented to do as that seems to come after you knock around in so-so life circumstances for awhile.  In any case Lemuel, thank you Lemuel for a all that you have accomplished with your audio tape work as most of us find it a comfort to start the day with the wise advice the tapes through you offer all of us.

Ron

PS- Clency thank you very much for your service too!
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 01:26:09 PM »
Indeed, Lemuel... it is so good to have you back and doing your wonderful recorded voice receptions.
As it has been mentioned a few times recently that you will have the opportunity  to go "on air" when the Missions are up and running and has it's own access  to an official broadcasting channel.  There are just so many wonderful avenues planned to get the "good news" out to our humanity.  It will truly take All who have the desire to serve to accomplish the Father's Divine Will. Plans, Goals and Purposes through Michael, Mother Spirit, Jesus, Machieventa, Mantutia, Malvantra, Serara, Monjoronson, all of the Melchizedeks and Midwayers and the "Hosts of Heaven" and our Ron and that includes all all over Nystoria that will come to the feast. When our world finally realizes what is happening, who would not want to participate in the greatest and most important events in the history of this world?

I know that our site has lost many, but I truly see the time coming...and quite soon.... that we will have so much traffic on our forum that logging on  will be difficult...Probably so much so that other arrangements will have to be made ot accomodate the traffic.  

Is wonderful to have you back and to have Ron finally getting some semblance of good health, restored sight and he may even be able to walk well again!

LarryG
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 01:33:23 PM by LarryG »

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 09:11:19 PM »
Lemuel--Wonderful message, and its so good to have you back in the saddle.  I hope you are doing better and feeling stronger.  Let us all strive to be a person number one! :)
Many, many blessings,
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken