Author Topic: Audio Transmision/ Missions/ Melchizedeks  (Read 183 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmision/ Missions/ Melchizedeks
« on: May 19, 2018, 01:30:11 AM »
Speaker: Michael of Nebadon
Subject: Missions / Melchizedeks
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 19th May 2018  07:29 Local 06:29 Z

https://app.box.com/s/c5jlndnszvu1c311q4c5zzcsj5lmtoj8

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmision/ Missions/ Melchizedeks
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 02:27:19 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transcription

Missions/Melchizedeks

Michael of Nebadon : This is Michael of Nebadon, I greet you all on this sunny Saturday morning. I hope you will all have a wonderful weekend. I come this morning first of all to give thanks and welcome back to this one, Lemuel, who has been through so much over the past few months.

As you all know everything is a go for the Magisterial Missions and I know you are all excited and anticipating and I must tell you that we are all exactly the same. All the Celestials, we are eager and ready to go and there is so very much to do.

In fact, to start at the very beginning, as they say, is not always as easy said as is done, because in fact there are so many parts to play, so many things to begin and so many to end. You all realize I am sure that now is the end of the all system and the new system will be put into place over the next few years. You also know that we have a new name for this beautiful planet : Nystoria, and we will have a new system, Nystorium. So everything from now on is going to be different little by little.

I am Michael of Nebadon and I have at my disposal as you know thousands of Melchizedeks already spread around the world, already some incarnated, but still in the wings, so to speak, try to keep a low profile, because they suddenly appear in one full fell swoop around the world will be too much and we don’t think that will work. Little by little, yes, and I can assure you that they are already working.

Also, I must remind all of you whatever the human endeavour is or has been, the Melchizedeks are experts in all possible fields of human endeavour. Just think about that for a moment, there is nothing that the Melchizedeks cannot do or do not know about human experience in all human endeavours. So this, I hope, will calm your nerves a little regarding about what they are able or not able to do. Rest assured, they do have control and expertise in all fields.

Other changes will take place, not so pleasant to watch or to know about or to see, but you are all been prepared for this for a long period of time. You know that certain things must be done, unpleasant as it may seem to you, they must be done. As you say yourself, you cannot make a omelet without cracking a few eggs. It is very necessary as you know. The last remnants of the house that Jack built must and will go. From the very beginning there will be a lighter atmosphere around the world or as, you say, a different vibration.

I will keep my message short this morning, because I know Lemuel is already beginning to feel a little tired, but I say again to him : welcome back Lemuel, and to all of you here, members of the forum, be prepared, remain calm. We know you are all excited and ready to go and beleive me, we will use all of you at the right time wherever you are in the world. At the right time, you will be used for the Missions and I thank you all in advance.

This is Michael of Nebadon, I bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.