Author Topic: change in energy?  (Read 288 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
change in energy?
« on: May 21, 2018, 11:50:45 PM »
hi all,
OK, am I losing my marbles or do any of you sense a change of energy in the air since the name Urantia has been changed to Nystoria? Even when I speak the word 'Urantia' and then the word 'Nystoria', I feel a softer, gentler energy with Nystoria.  I wonder if there is more to the name change than we currently realize.  I am going back and re-read the post that informed us of the name change and see if I can find more specific info on the exact reason for the change.  I wish I could put into words better what I feel.  I feel its a softer energy where some of the rougher edges are being filed off.

Did any of you see on the news how a computer says the same word, but it is heard as a different word by about half of those who heard it.  One word heard was 'laurel', and the other was 'yanny', yet the SAME word was being said.   How could that be?  When I listened I heard yanny, but after hearing it a few times, I heard laurel. I did a search on line and found  that at some frequency or waveband, it sounded more like laurel, while others heard it on another frequency. It just depended on which frequency was heard by the listener, even though the frequency at which it was broadcast was the same.  I found that fascinating.   Are some humans experiencing reality itself differently from others?
Amethyst

Amethyst: I just read in the post that Nystoria was to be an "..extension school of Salvington and Uversa concerning schooling of the Urantia rebellion...".  Could it be there are also some more subtle changes occurring?  Just a thought.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

niant2

Re: change in energy?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 12:20:08 AM »
 ::)   Not being an individual "merged with my adjuster" and it is very possibly I do not have the same sensitivity as you my dear Amethyst at this moment,...., I do not perceive any change of energy since the name change of our planet and when I look at the sky in the middle of the night and I am able and even identify some constellations of stars that are always in the same places when I look at the sky and even they told us we were in another "system"!!!,....,
nothing has changed, ... it's still the same star configuration.
I always see the same stars that point to the horizon, example: "The constellation of the Great Bear" and so on ..., I'm just confused now!!!!!   :-[ :-\

« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 12:23:07 AM by niant2 »

Chilliwack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 01:57:34 AM »
Antonio, I also notice and pay attention to the night 🌙 sky and watch the seasonal changes as we have experienced throughout our lives. From my perspective, our planet is still in its place in our familiar system. I do not think we have been "plucked out" and placed in a different planetary system. How gullible are we expected to be?  Anyone with a minimal understanding of cosmology would know this would be an improbable change. Why would this change be necessary anyway?

There is already a Urantia Foundation in Chicago, legally established for decades. Could it be that the most harmless way of getting out of any legal problems with them would be to change the name to anything other than URANTIA?

Billabong

Chilliwack

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 02:06:17 AM »
Amethyst, have you ever heard a piano playing simultaneously with a cello? If I say "sun" while my mate says "rain", they can both be perceived at  the same time. That was all that was happening in that report. No magic was used. Both words were recorded on top of each other.

Billabong
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 02:17:28 AM by Billabong »

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 12:54:13 PM »
Billabong, I can give you credit for your reasoning in regards to the change of name of the Foundation. We can easily imagine the legal mess the using of the same name for two different entities that can create, but as for the change of a system to another nothing is impossible for the Universal Father and we don’t really know how it is done. Everything is not revealed to us, so we have to rely on and trust what are given to us as informations from Celestials. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2018, 04:57:04 PM »
One thing to keep in mind is that the Salvington government can redefine or rename a system without it being altered on the physical level. It would be akin to altering a state's boundaries here in the US and changing the officials who run it. Michael has mentioned the possible renaming of Satania for years (though I thought it was silly), and we've also heard talk about the creation of a new system for a while as well. Also, if the movement of the planet or the entire solar system is ever going to happen, it's not going to occur before the Magisterial Mission starts. Five or six years ago, there was talk of adding an entirely new planet to the solar system that would house the schools that studied both Urantia the Lucifer Rebellion, but it was never going to take place before the Melchizedeks were on the ground, and human governments had been altered to some degree to handle whatever other changes were in store. Of course, I can't validate whether all or some of that is true, but the concepts introduced a few days ago aren't new in any case. Michael (especially when working with the Father) has the power to make these kinds of changes within his local universe, so that's not really the question here. It's whether or not the news we're being fed is correct.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.