Author Topic: More information on Nystoria's name change function  (Read 287 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
More information on Nystoria's name change function
« on: May 23, 2018, 07:53:31 PM »
Teachers:
THE SUPREME BEING
OCILLIAYA
MICHAEL OF NEBDON
Topic:  More about Nystoria's name change, function, and the sixth epochal revelation
T/R:    Amethyst
Date:   May 23, 2018

Amethyst:  I humbly ask for more information on Nystoria, the reason for the change in name, and the sixth epochal revelation, that I and  my brothers and sisters can get  clearer understanding of our situation and status.  Is there any for us?  I ask my Adjuster to bring to me the personalities to best help us. Thank you.

THE SUPREME BEING:
"Yes Amethyst there is. I am the The Supreme Being and I am the one who incorporates all of your experiences into Myself as you experience your lives.  

"This is a fair question especially as it is a very rare thing for any created planet to experience.  There are basically two reasons why this was done.  
1.  There has been a change in the function of Nystoria.  It is to become an extension school for in-depth education and schooling regarding the rebellion and default.  This was touched on in a previous message.
2.  As you are aware, we are now to receive the sixth epochal revelation on this planet.  You will note from reading your Urantia text, that each revelation had a clear line of demarkation separating them from one another."

Amethyst:  I list them here for review.
 1.  The Dalamantan teachings by the Prince and his staff were introduced and taught for about 300,000 years.
 2.  Edemic teachings started about 14,000 years ago.  
 3.  Melchizedek of Salem teachings came about 4,000 years ago, 1973 years before the birth of Jesus.
 4.  The teachings of Jesus of Nazareth were introduced about 2,000 years ago.
 5.  The Urantia Papers were given to Urantia about 85 years ago and first published about 63 years ago.
  6.  The current epochal revelation, Nystoria: The Book of Revelation.

The SUPREME BEING continues:
"Note that each new revelation arrives in a much shorter time period than the preceding one.  This is because dispensations and epochal revelations are not necessarily related to time, but to the change that has taken place in humanity and how much benefit trevelations can potentially provide if they are accepted by the populations. The people who lived on Urantia in 1933 experienced a far different reality than those in 2018.  This was before WWII and televisions were a very rare thing for a family to own at that time.  In many poorer rural areas, many did not yet own automobiles or have electricity, or indoor plumbing.  (Amethyst:  I remember in third grade in about 1952, I attended a one room schoolhouse and had to use an outhouse.)  And of course, those alive in 1933 had a very different world than those at the time of Jesus.

"Now, and this is key, Nystoria has had too many bumps in the road already, and it was felt that it is very important the  the fifth and sixth epochal revelations be clearly separated.  We need to do all that is possible to prevent another default and this new start in name as well as function of Nystoria is designed to do that.  It is also designed a much needed place for advanced studies on the cause, prevention, and healing of any future defaults and rebellions.  After all, where has there been as much pain caused by these travesties than on the planet formerly know as Urantia.  This new organization will help Me, the Supreme Being to more fully encapsulate all that has taken place, both on the micro and personal level of all my children affected, and on a macro level as it pertains to the larger creation.

"There are many in the Urantia community who will squawk and say that this new revelation is a fraud and meant to confuse those who accept the Urantia Book as the ultimate revelation at this time.  This is why the sixth epochal revelation must be completely disconnected from the fifth, and not a continuation of it.  (Of course just as the Bible contains some truth, so does the Urantia Book have much spiritual food for thought.). There will be many that will continue to follow only the fifth, and that is fine, just as there are many who have continued in only the fourth.  Each soul will gravitate to the revelation that is best suited to their spiritual needs and spiritual courage.  As a new epochal revelation comes forward, those who remain in the earlier ones generally create their particular set of beliefs into a dogma that  will remain unquestionable to them.  It is only those who have the curiosity, and courage to constantly scan the spiritual horizons and pioneer forward with faith and fortitude that will keep the wheels of revelation turning."

OCOLLIAYA:  
"I wish to add a few words regarding new revelation here, be they received personally through a transmission, or part of a epochal revelation as the Nystoria book soon to be released.  True truth seekers such as many on this forum, have an edge because they are always willing to at least consider and evaluate new information and put it before their Adjusters for either confirmation or for dismissal.  It can be a real struggle; discernment is not as easy as it sounds."

Amethyst: Pause in reception--Transmission resumes in about three minutes.

OCILLIAYA continues:
"There are many who simply assume that their dogma will forever be all they need and they cling to it as a security blanket.  Even on the Mansion Worlds it is often difficult to put more Light into their awareness.  They do not understand that this is a reluctance to grow and is holding them back, even when they are encouraged by their Adjusters and angels.  Some languish on the Mansion Worlds for hundreds of years and don't understand why they are not moving forward like so many of their family and friends.  They see themselves as being the only 'true' ones who are loyal to what they perceive as the complete truth.

"This is a time to remind all of the importance of spiritual courage, as you are now about to be given another epochal revelation to consider.  Nystoria is changing and you are changing with her.  You will be adding more to the Supreme Being as you do so.  You are the pilgrims holding the torches so others can see, as the planet changes her continued movement inward and upward and eventually into Light and Life.  Go with her with resolve if that is how you are led, our precious ascenders."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON:
"Your Mother and I are very much at peace with these changes.  It is our hope that each of you will follow your Indwelling Spirit as not all will be led to the same ventures and assignments.  Nebadon is vast and many, many different concerns, subject matters, and priorities will need attention.  We encourage each of you to spend a few minutes with us daily and feel our presence and commune with us.  We love you all so dearly."
END

« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 08:51:27 PM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: More information on Nystoria's name change function
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 08:40:56 PM »
@Amethyst, I thank you for seeking further clarity of this matter. I awoke from a dream yesterday morning somewhat befuddled by the fact that I encouraged those whom our beloved SUPREME BEING refers to as 'many who continued in only the fourth' to look further and perhaps consider further writings such as the Book of Jasher and the Apocrypha that I too enjoyed reading so many years ago. I realised these souls were no where near ready to even consider fifth or sixth epochal revelation. Spiritual growth is unique to each soul and I am hereby reminded to respect that uniqueness and to make every effort to approach every hungry souls' spiritual growth at their level and not mine. Wendy

"There are many in the Urantia community who will squawk and say that this new revelation is a fraud and meant to confuse those who accept the Urantia Book as the ultimate revelation at this time.  This is why the sixth epochal revelation must be completely disconnected front fifth, and not a continuation of it.  (Of course just as the Bible contains some truth, so does the Urantia have much spiritual food for thought.). There will be many that will continue to follow only the fifth, and that is fine, just as there are many who have continued in only the fourth.  Each soul will gravitate to the revelation that is best suited to their spiritual needs and spiritual courage.  As a new epochal revelation comes forward, those who remain in the earlier ones generally create their particular set of beliefs into a dogma that  will remain unquestionable to them.  It is only those who have the curiosity, and courage to constantly scan the spiritual horizons and pioneer forward with faith and fortitude that will keep the wheels of revelation turning."
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 08:44:25 PM by wendy.winter »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 10:04:19 PM »
Don't forget though, that while there is a chowder of belief that makes sorting necessary, Serara and Monjoronson are convinced there will be one world religion in a hundred or so years.

What then happens to the sixth epochal revelation?

It remains the text book or catalog of the latest philosophy about theology in the one world relgion noew developing obviously, but there is another revelation prepared to follow the sixth epochal revelation that is not a text book, but for fast learners we have as readers of the fifth epochal revelation, abd bot the fifth and the sixth will meld and become the trial of God the Supreme to adopt in its service to God the Father soon enough.

We do not even talk about that eventuality that will become manifest when the sixth epochal revelation starts skipping star stairs to open a door to the Supreme no one on Urantia today has any idea as to what it means to them or their God as Father.  I suspect that the Supreme is ready already to startr sending his Unqualified Agents to Urantia even as we distribute the new text in York in a few short weeks.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dorian

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 07:56:09 AM »
Dearest Amethyst, Supreme Being, Ocilliaya, and of course Michael,
Thank you so much for this further clarification and reasoning for the name change from Urantia to Nystoria.  The more we learn the better we are prepared to accept our changing planet, both Spiritually and physically.
I am so looking forward to receiving the new book of revelation.  My current book weighs another 2 pounds just with all the highlighting and footnotes I have entered into it.  I now study mostly on my computer since I purchased a copy of the Uranatia and it is now on my computer and it allows me to highlight in many different colors as well as bookmark where I want so I can return to that section when study time is upon me.

What a wonderful forum we have that is filled with such wonder of information, love and of course concern for our family of humans and Celestials alike.  I truly believe that each day we grow and learn and all of this just adds to our Supreme Being's existential growth.  And that growth can only augment our growth as well.

Thank you Ron and Wendy for your input as your words also add value to the whole.

I remain your brother,
Dorian