Author Topic: Serara speaks on Nystoria and the Missions and More  (Read 286 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Serara speaks on Nystoria and the Missions and More
« on: June 11, 2018, 11:10:30 PM »
Speaker: Serara
Subject: Nystoria and the Missions
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 12/06/2018 9.33am(AEST)

[Dear List, as I sat to take this session, it was eerily quiet, with my Adjuster giving me the thought that there are many in private session behind closed doors with the Father as to what He has plans for and so I waited for what Father has for me to listen to and Serara is free on the sidelines to speak as we await on what can be done to go forward with, meanwhile Serara has the following to know about for now -  Sue]

SERARA SPEAKS:

“Nystoria is your planet’s new name. Meaning to be in peace in the Father’s Light. The planet is undergoing changes you do not know of as it is both materially, spiritually transforming with the pre-matter (energy) sent from the Source. New building blocks are being made to withstand the pressures of the earth’s core. Stability of gravity forces is inherently at work. These statements are being made as they are entirely a new way for this scribe to take dictation. They are punctuated as is received. No explanations, just statements of new revelations to be made for you to know about.

“This is an entirely new territory for Sue as she is breaking through a barrier of doubt as to its authenticity of what is given. That is not to be questioned, but to go ahead with faith and courage to allow this to flow, come what may as I put it forward the way I do.

“Sue asked me the question: “Is there a Magisterial Mission, since Michael insists there is none until later after Michael begins his own in a few short weeks of time?” I answer to that to say, ‘yes and no’. ‘Yes’, there is one after Michael’s when he has set the bar for humans to reach it and, ‘No’, when the Father has said to hold back long enough until I get things straightened out. So where does that leave you? In a holding pattern until we have those areas of concern sorted and given due notice of our intentions to intervene in human affairs. Humans are not to participate in full view until it is safe for you to do so. This is to keep you from being unnecessarily harmed and harangued by those who wish nothing more than to remove something that is a threat to their very entrenched and preconceived views.

“Sue knows herself what trouble this is when it comes to allow what she knows as true to come to the surface, only to be met with misunderstanding and hostility. As a result, she is living a life of a sort of a hermit as there is no refuge of any worth in a world that is at odds with itself.

“As your spiritual guides and teachers, we watch you all and come to understand your trials with your Adjusters and we are fully aware of the struggles inherent in what is to prevail if we do come to the fray without much forward instruction and meaningful education. This is where Michael takes the cake and slices it to even proportions so as to make it tenable for humans to digest of the reality of divine mission is indeed among you and is acceptable to view.

“Without going into too much detail, our plans are many and intricate to say the least. For now, we relent with what Michael has in mind to go with and are happy to assist him in his endeavours to straighten out the dough and get it malleable for me to do something with it.

“Michael concurs with me that he can accomplish a lot with the Seraphims, Midwayers, as well as the Melchizedeks to get things done a lot quicker than what it takes for a human to do. The reason for this is to avoid the unnecessary heat that ensues for humans to weather when it can be better done with more efficiency with the Seraphic Government to take on the work of correction on Nystoria.

“You humans will feel somewhat left out of the game we wish to play, but as spectators, you will see an amazing transformation emerging. Your part to play will come in many forms of human engagement in activities that become very real in your terms of challenges you are confronted with. Sue will have an office opened up in Australia and that is more to do with what endeavours to promote the SER and other papers of import we have to get out for the public to be educated on and know of what is surely a cake to truly partake in. What is soon to become apparent, the changes in earth’s dynamics will enforce a different direction as to what to do next and “revelation” is the by-word most will come to increasingly appreciate as it soon becomes dependable in proper direction for survival purposes.

“Henceforth, I remain at bay by Father’s request and will act as soon as it is expedient to do so when Michael has steadied the many to come into familiarity of divinity at work in their lives.

“I am Serara, your soon to be Magisterial Son and I stay resident on Uversa until Michael has given assurances that Nystoria is stabilized in her transition from a wayward mess to some semblance of kindred spirit we can better work with. My work is very dynamic and transformational, as I work with the full force of the Father’s liaison forces that has a lot do with the purity of justice and mercy that is tangible in your lives as you live it. This cannot be accomplished properly when we have a population so spiritually poor and half-hearted in willingness to receive what I represent from the Father Himself.

“Education and revelation are the key foundational stones upon which you and your brethren can learn and understand more fully the better part what it is to know and be about in all that is true, good and beautiful to pursue in your lives. That is where Michael wishes to work with in gaining that insight and understanding you all deserve to have in order to make informed decisions as to your will and purpose with the Father.

“This you all know and are aware of and it is fortuitous to revert back to the days of the TUB and begin again with the SER to pick up the speed with knowledge for you all to digest and be so moved in spirit once more as it ought to have been. This is the measure of re-education to redo the work of upliftment and to gain the traction of spiritual revival so badly needed in your current age.

“We await for certain political affairs to pan out and it will become a level playing field for all involved. We are hopeful and are at the edge of our seats when this comes about in ways that is good for all involved. I take the back seat for now and allow the marvelous Michael of Nebadon to instruct his many orders of beings to get going with the work of “much ado” in the affairs of men on Nystoria. It may be slow to you, but it is to accomplish more in the space of time that it would otherwise take humans to do in centuries of time. Michael already has accomplished a few amazing feats and that is to be filtering through to unravel many other areas of concern soon to be making progress more fruitful and pleasing to be about.

“There are many areas of concern in your world and that has a lot of work to get improvements made, but in all, the best way is for education of the “new revelation” to be introduced more and more to the minds of many so as to gain better insight and understanding as to knowing your place in God’s kingdom. This is for you all, this work is for you to know Him and love Him, your Source and Centre of your being.

“Our endeavours is all to do with that and allowing your world the happy rendition of heart to be truly busy with what is good for all and in all.

“I am Serara and I am happy for this lesson to be well placed and trust you all will follow the way of the Father as He unfolds the measure of goodness before you all. I end this note by saying, ‘peace be with you and may you be in His peace always’.  And may you have a good day.”

End.     

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Serara speaks on Nystoria and the Missions and More
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 11:52:24 PM »
If I have to sum-up what is revealed to us from Serara I would say, in a few words, that the Magisterial Mission is still in the agenda, but it will occur not long before the Michael Mission is well established, which consist mainly of an educational program of the world population by the means of the SER and with the help of a Seraphim Government under the supervision of Michael. Do I get it right ?

All in all, it will take what will seem a long time to mortals, but in an acceleration mode for Celestials, to bring Nystoria to the era of Light and Life. May the Will of the Father be done.

Thank you Sue for this transmission and Serara for clearing things up for us. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 05:34:23 AM »
Hi Sue, this was a soft spoken and transparent transmission by Serara , there's a lot happening behind the scenes with both spiritual and material work involved. Are they trying to stabilise our planet to avoid the worse scenario and I'm sure the Melchizedeks are working hard with the political side of the equation , these are very exciting times we live in and I hope things turn out well. Namaste. 

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 09:41:05 AM »

Serara,  Michael, Machiventa,  Margul, Ron,Sue, Pliktarious, Clency, and all others interested in these two posts… one from Sue this morning and Ron’s post of  :
What More There Is a Need to Know Today 10June2018 Michael Father and Others

I have found agreement and understanding in the summation from Clency that  the beginnings may  revolve around the release and distribution of the book, “ Nystoria, Book of Revelation” or whatever the official title will be, and that there may well be, as the situations occur, that a “possible” appearance and address at  the House of Representatives and most likely a meeting and address to the House Ways and Means Committee.     It is my understanding that this meeting and address is a result of the content of the now infamous LETTER sent to the IRS that made it’s way to President and ultimately to the US Congress.

Are there many in our Government and other Governments around Nystoria who truly appreciate, knowingly accept, believe,  and realize the fact that a Divine Mission to Intervene in the affairs of mankind is either already occurring or is soon to be physically manifest on this planet?

Are there, as of today’s date, Government Officials  in York  who are consciously aware that a Divine Mission of Intervention is transpiring and that York has been selected to be the Site and Seat of  these Divine Missions?

I would surely think that once this information is revealed to our Government that it would filter out,  very quickly, in some form,  to humanity at large.

There are several very informative statements that are being made:

“…..the House has its own rules of behavior and will insist on your appearance alone as we may not spend Malvantra and even Mantutia in the well of the House where they must arrive without deceit but need it more than you do…”

“You are not wrong that Malvantra should arrive in plain clothes and explain the changes in legislation God needs to operate openly on Urantia and I must concur this is too important to miss if we can carry it off in our later days of 2018 and 2019 and probably 2020”

“Be aware there is tight control on you( Ron) and on them and Malvantra must be there at some point to address the lawmakers with full and honest proposals on his own….”

“AS a result of Ron’s determination to be fully serious of this regime, we are moving heaven and earth to have Ron represent us at the Senate hearings he is positive we will not have, but Ron that is sealed and delivered to the Senate by Trump himself, and McConnell signed on to immediately and he knows exactly what you are talking about in full terms as he loves Jesus Christ and the entire mechanism of transcendence.   Your letter proved to McConnell, that you know what you are talking about and the abeyance of terms you used told him you were human and honest and needed some protection to get things done much better.  He did not see the corporations joined up as that got lost because it did not make sense to anyone but the IRS which has not dropped the issue but they need to the Senate to recommend to the House just what is transpiring in York, Pennsylvania.”

When I worked in the Hotel Industry there was a term used when a new Hotel was opening called “a soft opening” which just means that only a few guests would be invited, limited available open rooms, and resturaunts, which would give the Hotel a chance to iron out all of the details, correct any missteps and services before everything is kicked into high occupancy and a full fledge Grand Opening.  

As Clency stated….”I would say, in a few words, that the Magisterial Mission is still in the agenda, but it will occur not long before the Michael Mission is well established, which consist mainly of an educational program of the world population by the means of the SER and with the help of a Seraphim Government under the supervision of Michael. Do I get it right ?...”  

I do wonder, pray and hope that there will be some definitive, undeniable and categorical event to occur that will publically usher in Michael’s Mission and the Will of the Father, for all of humanity, to establish the Father’s Kingdom in the hearts, minds, and souls and lives of all.

We keep ours spirit eyes open, and our spirit ears always listening for that still small voice that speaks to us, if we can but turn our attention and focus towards Spirit as the Father’s Love, and Grace lift us up to do His Sacred Will and Bidding.       LarryG

I, with all of you, await in much anticipation to read  something, if shared with us,  concerning the results of The Summit of the Creator Sons recently held. 
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 09:44:41 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 11:41:34 AM »
Sue, I admire your new format and style of transmission.  It represents a vast quality change to put forth for all to read well and succinctly.  I dare say I warn you as a friend, and that is to be prepared for your ship of transmission to be at the mercy of very high spirit as you can now transmit as I do and that is not easy to acquire either.  It will take stamina and heart shortly to be reinforced to hold these transmitting abilities, but insist on it from yourself!   I will depend more and more on you to deliver this information in the high style of a well seasoned transmitter.  It can be lost but do not let it happen due to the storms you may personally suffer as the world learns not to be so fully attuned to money and power.  Thanks to you and your great work with Serara this morning.  
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 03:54:55 PM »
To Ron, Larry, Pliktarious, Clency and all of you who are following this, I just want to say thank you for your comments and advice. Clency you have a sharp mind and that serves you well, Ron you couldn't say any more truer and I totally understand and take it to heart, thanks for that and the new computer with Windows 10 and the amazing Google apps are a great way to go and I use it well. Thanks Larry for reminding us on so many things to take note of and keep in mind and to Pliktarious, you see many areas of work and let's pray Father has good success in all that has to be done for Nystoria. Let us continue in this good work Father and may your name be uplifted and praised.

Many regards to you all,
Sue/7inOcean