Author Topic: Where Are Those Joyful, Spiritual Goosebmps  (Read 270 times)

LarryG

Where Are Those Joyful, Spiritual Goosebmps
« on: June 20, 2018, 02:15:43 PM »
This post and thread may seem a little silly to some of you, but I have been really thinking about this for several days.   Actually I have been thinking  about it for the past year ever since our site and forum has suffered so much in the way of discordance and so many people who haev left in a self imposed huff over whatever ales them.   I miss some of them alot and some not so much.

But I regress..... there have been times in my growing, on this journey that I have had some remarkable spiritual experiences that  literally gave me goosbumps and I  could tell and feel instantly that  it was no ordinary experience and that it meant something and was not only an epiphany of sorts but a spiritual experience that was one of those times when I would not ever be the same, that I had reached a new plateau.  I regret to say that I have not had one of those wonderful uplifting spiritual experiences lately and I do miss them more than I can say.
  While I enjoy reading about other people's wonderful enlightening spiritual experiences like reading of someone's  near death experience (NDE) where they are taken briefly to another dimension or meet with Jesus in the "afterlife", or meet old friends or family already crossed into the mansion worlds or whatever that experience is that is truly life altering and sets that person in a entirely new direction with a new purpose and a new message for all they encounter along their new path or meeting an Angel or other being of Celestial Origin or habitat, the truth of the matter is that I really want to have my own spiritual experiences again for I have missed them so much.    Certainly like most of you who are members here feel that being led here was one such experience.

Also like most of you who have had spiritual experiences and encounters that give these goosebumps and a knowing that something very extraordinary has just happened and results in such joy, goodwilll, good humor that can not be denied or ignored.   They are a cherished blessing and I want so much to experience them again especially after such a trying and challenging year or so that we have had here.... When Michael says He has  some "surprises" for us I can honestly say that I am more than ready for spiritual goosebumps again... let them come and keep them coming!
 After living on a defaulted, isolated,quarantined, hateful and viscous world that we have devolved into, we could welcome a few surprises and goosebumps that help us realize just what Spirit means to  our well-being , happiness, joy, merriment, delight, mirth, and as Michael so often says, "be of good cheer".

Let these new directions, this restart, this system restore again bring us those remarkable spiritual goosebumps.  Let this be a time like no other as only love, trust, service and the sincere worship of the Father be in our thoughts, mind and heart, and actions.   Let the Heart of the Father guide us always and let that reflect and raise this world.

LarryG

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: Where Are Those Joyful, Spiritual Goosebmps
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 02:53:17 PM »
Brother Larry

I, as well as probably everyone else here... ;D , relate to what you are saying.  It sure takes a conscious effort to keep the faith and move on to find and bring with us the positive and its uplifting expectations.  Thanks to our Beloved Thought Adjusters and all the Divine benevolent energies of the universe ever at our disposal we have the choice and resources to face change and embrace new beginnings.

(26:5.3) That, then, is the primary or elementary course which confronts the faith-tested and much-traveled pilgrims of space. But long before reaching Havona, these ascendant children of time have learned to feast upon uncertainty, to fatten upon disappointment, to enthuse over apparent defeat, to invigorate in the presence of difficulties, to exhibit indomitable courage in the face of immensity, and to exercise unconquerable faith when confronted with the challenge of the inexplicable. Long since, the battle cry of these pilgrims became: "In liaison with God, nothing—absolutely nothing—is impossible."

(48:6.36) Even as mortals, so have these angels been father to many disappointments, and they will point out that sometimes your most disappointing disappointments have become your greatest blessings. Sometimes the planting of a seed necessitates its death, the death of your fondest hopes, before it can be reborn to bear the fruits of new life and new opportunity. And from them you will learn to suffer less through sorrow and disappointment, first, by making fewer personal plans concerning other personalities, and then, by accepting your lot when you have faithfully performed your duty.

The above quotes from the Urantia Book do not reveal what we really want to hear about our ascendant journey but if what we really seek is 'truth' then I believe our acceptance of that truth becomes a guidepost along the way.

I thank our Father and everyone and everything we need that He provides for our journey, including my dear brothers and sisters of this Forum and elsewhere on and around this planet of opportunity.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 04:12:44 PM »
AMEN! I totally, utterly, wholeheartedly agree! Thank you Larry and Newstarsaphire. It has been a real roller coaster ride and the last couple of days I nearly puked and thought, what the ?!#*!.

Anyhow, yesterday I attempted to listen to take dictation and I woke to realise I fell asleep. Then came a voice and I wrote down from Probius, another one to speak as my teacher. I am delighted and after my work will continue to receive. Last night was a warm up one, I'll type it up this arvo so you can get a feel for the introduction. I get that "system reset" is very real. I just had in a dream during my sleep, a picture trying to emerge for me and I was really honing in to see only to be smothered over and I did not get it to be clearly seen. Something is emerging, that I know and it's time for me to go to work. Keep up the good work folks, Larry we are going to get goosebumps all over the place!

Much love and joy be with you all,
Sue/7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 06:16:21 PM »
"This is Probius, Sue.  Ron has seen me in print and I am here to supply both of the worlds of heart and soul and chance to be free of the awful smothering we all have been through over Missions that failed to appear due to a lack of interest, mostly, on Nystoria.  Let this remind all of you that Ron has the ringside seat to tell us what next and never does as he is forcefully done up under the Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon and the Creative Spirit, Nebadonia.  We see them work Ron hard today and compliment Ron for getting off his high horse but with a cost to himself.  I am Probius and will report in another few days my role in what is developing here.  Good day.  Probius."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Ron had his high hat blown off this morning when he could not get awake and was almost blind and could not walk without a hunch back profile.  He blew a fuse again after a horrible night of no sleep and endless pain of high volume as he calls it.  That is not a sign of temperance from us and he got exercised about how we pushed it so hard he could not navigate this morning.   I am supplying a tid bit to all of you and for Sue Whiley in particular.  You are, frankly,  a smart ass tom boy Sue and that costs me all sorts of trouble when you get on your high horse as Ron is desperately trying to live normally and cannot get to first base with it and on top of that has so many things go wron with normal things he is distracted to death almost.  In any case this entire nightmare is over for now and I am going to let things cool down on Nystoria in order for Ron to learn not to get so upset with intense pain and so on and to be afraid I may have over done this one a tad bit.  The bit I must tell you is that Eventod is arriving on Nystoria in about six weeks and it is He who will take on the Magisterial Mission with Serara and Monjoronson

"I am Monjoronson and Ron is a wreck this evening as he types this as the feet are sore and they hurt and the legs are like cardboard poster board so stiff and that is not all.  He had such an intense headache for awhile we thought he was going to pass out.  What the H is going on?    Ron has decided to kick the entire matter off his chest and just quit the idea this is transition but has no idea what to call it.  We call it blackmail and that is because Ron hurts so bad he cannot tell me what to do and that is how I like it.  In any case we have discussed a couple of people all of you know and he refuses to contact them for reasons of State and now we learn he is right to refuse to contact them as they are reviewing their determination to stay away from Ron and are going to sue him not, but ask for his guidance on a project.  That individual is known to most of you through the early days of the Teaching Mission and Vern Grimsley affairs and we wait for direction on how to handle that request ourselves as it is highly unusual and Ron will take the issue up with me and Jesus shortly or later today.  He is also asked to determine why HC of the schism fame in 1986 over the Russian downing of Koran Air flight when it strayed over Russian territory by accident.  More to report on that in the near future.

"I also note that Sue W. has her hair done differently (braided?) and we congratulate her on finding a bobby pin to help her do it the right size.  Now this:  we are supporting all of you in learning how to deal with big changes.  Larry goofs off just enough to let Ron he is disappointing in changing the game so suddenly.  Ron looks at Larry and wonders what he is talking about?   And so it goes as we have had a harsh treatement of our selves too as Eventod has made it clear he has not truck with you or I but only with one called Ron who he wonders what the heck got him started on this adventure at all in the first place?  He does not know that Ron firmly indicates the Urantia Book Revelation did it as he would be leading a different style of life without it.  I agree with him and Mantutia speaks as follows:

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK - "I am fully aware Ron had a horrible night last night and could not sleep well at all.  The pain was severe and it just went on and on and nothing stopped it.  He awoke at 620 this morning and delivered an ultimatum to the screen of his computer -  'what the heck are you doing to me?'  and we said nothing.  We later learned that Michael pressed the recant button to see if Ron would quit the whole idea of a Mission and he did but with the proviso that he rather be dead than have to live like this anymore.  He may get his wish (hahahahaha)  and so it goes today.  I watched Ron trim bushes today and they had gotten out of hand since he skipped last year trimming them and they got humongous,  I am truly outspoken not and we see the following to occur now:  

"Ron has shot himself in the foot before but this time he got it right and ended the parody about transition and let it be known this is not the way to go with anything.  He wondered why the Universe plays these games with really innoncent humans and knows he does not know enough to really criticize the program much. 

"In any case we had to drain his body late this afternoon of the dregs of an experiment that will just not work for him or us and he is being returned to the morontial state not but to the human state to did a natural death in a few hundred years and that is that.  He is funny enough to make that announcement go by easily for him.  Now this:  Ron will lead the Temple brigade truly and he will have a dedicated Urantia Book to wear for a few months before all of you get your copy but we must first place the entire copy he is to receive into a materialization machine in order for him to take a picture for all of you and that he can do very soon.

"Fourthly, I am relieved of command of Ron not but of several of you who never quite consider a Supervisor available and never ask me what to do in cases where Ron has to take the lead and then surprise all of you with what is to come to you very soon. 

"To:
Lemuel
Larry G
Sue W
Amethyst

"Each of you are now under Malvantra Melchizedek as your premiere Supervisor.  When you are stumped as to what to say or do, ask for a transmit from Malvantra.  Ron and I have a lot of work to do and he needs some cover to get loose from all the crashes that have happened in the past six weeks, some on purpose and most not.   In any case he needs a break from pain and suffering and he gets that today or tonight.

"I close with the idea that Ron has lost so much weight he can hardly keep his drawers up and while weeding today had to stop and undo himself and put this shirt back inside the pantz.   He ran around looking for the tool he dropped to do that, fell over a pile of weeds and on his latchaw.  Now I am making that up for today but it happened yesterday and he is sore yet from the fall,  Do not make him work more than he has to since he must catch up with some more weight and be ready for a tremendous row to expect when the Urantia Foundation sees pictures of the sixth epochal revelation with a dedication from Michael of Nebadon to his stunning work to bring it forth but Ron knows he did not, but that (Malvantra and Mantutia and Malvoring, and Mansonlon, and Brilliant Evening Star, Frances; and a few others too shy to let you know their names.  I am sure they will make it known to you soon Ron how you did not help me at all.

"I close with the idea that nothing is changing for Ron but it is as he must stay tuned tonight to receive a Proclamation from the Ancients of Days to relieve Ron of this pain and suffering and to realign him with hiw own human will for the last days of his work on Nystoria as a human before he is relinquished to the morontial circuitry of Nebadon which he now can take because of all this pain and suffering."

Prolotheos - "This afternoon Ron was really peeved and I was making my usually cooing sounds over his troubles and he suggested to me I should be freeze dried and set aside for posterity, okay?"

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Sharon

• The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 08:18:23 PM »
"Ron and I have a lot of work to do and he needs some cover to get loose from all the crashes that have happened in the past six weeks, some on purpose and most not."
Anything I can do to help, Ron?

LarryG

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2018, 06:31:09 AM »
In the next to the last sentence in  Ron's posted reply, the following is stated :

"I close with the idea that nothing is changing for Ron but it is as he must stay tuned tonight to receive a Proclamation from the Ancients of Days to relieve Ron of this pain and suffering and to realign him with hiw own human will for the last days of his work on Nystoria as a human before he is relinquished to the morontial circuitry of Nebadon which he now can take because of all this pain and suffering."

I invite all to pray with me that this "Proclamation" from the Ancient of Days will be successful at this most critical juncture for Ron, for us and ultimately for the establishment and coming of Missions.

If ever there was a time when this new direction, this"system restore"  is needed, it certainly  is needed for Ron.    Let us pray together for this success.

I have to be at work in 20 Minutes so I will log on again after my work day.     LarryG

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 10:35:31 AM »
How very nice of you Sharon to ask, and if you were here I would hire you to help me sort out the gardens around the property that need some kind attention as they have gotten weedy and hungry and they whimper at me as I wobble by.  That is mostly the kind of stuff that does not get my attention as I gave all when I was feeling better and it nags at me bad to just let them go for now.  I mow the gorilla grass twice a week yet since nature is providing moisture and warmth that Sleeping Beauty could have hidden in and never receive her prince for a kiss.  Thank you so much and let us hear from you some more.

Larry, you wonder about things that keep getting changed and moved and replaced and lost and then found and on and on these things go.  They have deferred it over some issue that makes them unhappy.  I came to the station to pick it up and nobody got off the train to give it to me as promised.  Instead the busboy in the meal car was seen crying as he did not get paid either.  I have no other information than you do LG.  Stay tuned for what else is developing in this matrix of stumbles and problems spirit that is learning to cope with.

I have stated to Michael of Nebadon to go ahead with another Labor Day before the Fourth of July.   That will be the day that all women will raise their boots in the air and all deliver a new species for the planet to get back into shape with.   I asked for a special ship to go to the moon and watch this from a distance.  Thank you.
Ron

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 10:38:26 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania