Author Topic: Probius on Confidence  (Read 116 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Probius on Confidence
« on: June 24, 2018, 07:20:21 PM »
Audio Transmission with Probius on the subject of Confidence 25/06/2018 8.00am (AEST) by Sue Whiley/7inOcean:

https://app.box.com/s/kxnouo40alii7xt9t1pyw84nqtkkz02o

Transcription of Audio Transmission with Probius on Confidence by Sue Whiley 25/06/2018:

This is a recording session 25th June, 2018 8.00 AM Australian Eastern Standard Time.

I take this transmission and this is a recording session.

“Yes Sue, we would like you to take this approach, this is another way we can communicate, you do this all the time Sue, the voices always speaks to you in your mind and in your heart, you know you speak of it, lets get with this and go with the flow of what comes with you.

“We are here, we are one as you all know by now the Mentori are one group. We speak here as one, although different personalities, we do speak as one. I am Probius, yes, PROBIUS, that is my name, I also join with other members of the Mentori, there are a number of us, Prolotheus, Ophelius, Probius, Arkarbius and there are a number of others and are here and we speak as one. I gave you a transmission, the day before, and you took that well and I would like you to type that up and share that. I know you are busy, you were exhausted and tired from your days work at the hospital, that is quite understandable. And now you are free to do this work today and tomorrow. We would like you to apply yourself as you desire to do so.

“I come here this morning, to present to you certain subjects to talk about.  Confidence is a subject, that I bring in your mind. When I speak of confidence, that is something you look forward to. Just like you take one step in front of the other. Do you look down to take that step? Or do you look up? It is a vast difference when you look up. There’s a whole vista in front of you, the view is much wider, broader and you take in a whole lot more as you step forward and know your steps are assured when you look up.

“In your view, you look to the Father and as you do, your steps, no matter which way they go, your foot might ….have trouble stepping over stones and they may trip over at certain points, but still you go forward, knowing that with assurance, with certainty, you push, you push forward into an unknown realm. Father is everywhere, He is everything.

“Look forward to what is beyond, I am here, Father is here, we are all here with you. We know you, we support you. We hear your prayers, we hear your heartbeat as one with us. We thank you. We understand the trials that you do have. It is not easy. But you press on. Sue you said just then, ‘Let Us Continue’. And we do. Let US, we are US. All of us together work as one. One in with the Father, with the Eternal Son and with the Infinite Spirit. Let us continue in the work. The work of u...upliftment. That was a word you have trouble getting that one out.  UP-LIFT-MENT. This is what we would like to see for you all. To uplift the mind, to uplift the heart, the soul and your spirits.

How do we go about doing that?

“Ah, you say, how do we go about that, it’s just like confidence. Confidence in looking up, not down at your feet, the problem is most of you are looking down at your feet. You are not sure where you’re treading, please look up, look forward, look beyond and know your destiny is assured. Know that. Try to avoid looking at your feet. So many times, the moment you look down, you doubt, you hesitate and you have trouble focussing. And yet the moment you look up, you take that faith and you journey, in trusting and knowing, that you can do so many more things as you look forward to the Father who reaches out and gives you all that you need to tread forward in confidence, in faith, in that, in that assurance that you do have in all those abilities the Adjutant Mind Spirits of wisdom, of worship, of discernment, of perception, of all those gifts. Use them well. Cause that will carry you through in your eternal adventure before you. I am Probius, I have a lot to say along with Ophelius, Prolotheus, Arkarbius, there are a few more yet to be revealed by name, but they’re, they are a little shy. I am Probius, I have so much to share with you Sue. Let us continue, this is wonderful. Confidence in the Father, have confidence in yourself, have confidence in all that can be before you.

“Rejoice and know we are with you, we are very understanding of your situation on this planet, this planet will be turned, it will take time, it will take patience, it will take a lot to endure. All in all, it will be reached to the highest levels of light and life. You will have that in your lives going forward in confidence. Great is our Father. I end this session, so Sue can have a break and she will resume this session at a later time, we are practicing here. This is a good one. Let us go forward, let us have confidence, trust your abilities. I am Probius and I will resume this lesson in another subject very shortly. I bid you all a good day.”

End Transmission.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 01:32:29 AM by 7inOcean »

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Probius on Confidence
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 09:50:31 PM »
Sorry Sue...  I tried several times to hear your message, but I couldn't connect.  I really wanted to hear it, not just read it, but I hope someone transcribes.  I did meet you one night on ZOOM but we were asked to cut that off for a while and I never did go back.  I must admit that I miss some of the people who have left this forum but life goes on and we may meet again in this life or the next.  Be that as it may, the important thing is the Mission and bringing people to an awareness of true values.

I have been reading the Urantia Book since the mid 1970's but it was not until 2010 (in Culpeper, Virginia) that I realized that the authors of this wonderful revelation were still here, helping people to better understand the revelation if they could just hear the teachings and comprehend the truth behind them.  My memory is poor for recalling specifics of conversations I have had with these teachers but I recall an energy signature that just felt Melchizedek, and another very loving presence that could have been no other than Michael or Jesus.  Lately, for the last couple of years in fact, stress of a difficult living situation has disrupted my stillness and made it hard to stay connected.  I read this forum every day and learn much from it, but I have some difficulty posting my own thoughts.  Nonetheless, I remain fully dedicated to the ideals and values of this Mission and I will do all I can to support it.  I have never had any problem with Ron Besser leading this effort.  I support him every step of the way and enjoy reading his long postings, even if it takes me an hour to get through it.  What is time anyway?  What is space?  If I am in the dark of night the sun is surely shining on you.  The sun never sets on our forum.  We are international, one world, one people, a brotherhood of men and women working together to build a better world under God.

What more can I say?  Domtia, Roger K.
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 11:09:36 PM »
That's ok Roger, I'm sorry you are having difficulties. I will try to spend the next hour transcribing it just for you! (And for all others who are not able to hear and so on....)

The point of audio T/Ring is to alleviate the problem of me taking long moments to double up in handwriting, proofreading then typing. This way I can get on with what comes and speak it without getting so bogged down with editing and so on. Besides, it's not what is said it's often times the way it is said and conveyed that gets missed in black and white print.

This is a practice run for me as I warm to it and how to get this shared online for you all to hear it. Clency is so good at transcribing, I hope he can pick up on this too. Otherwise I am again bogged down in writing so much I get too tired to receive more when I could have spent on in that time. Roger, the Zoom chat thing was an interesting experiment but in all honesty, I prefer that it is heard rather than seen. There were too many distractions in the video format and I can best take things when we remove such to hone in what needs to be taken in for our own spiritual edification.

Now I'll go and TRANSCRIBE this so no one misses a beat!

Sue/7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 12:47:56 AM »
Sue, I heard you fine.  Box net can be a trial to be people using other than a PC I might add.  Probius is here with me now and asks to be heard for you and others who listened to this tape you made today (Sue, please, if you can, do not hold the phone as it picks up your breath due to irregular heartbeat I believe.}

PROBIUS -
"I CANNOT believe this transmitter!  He picked up a huge transmission I was listening to and started to transcribe it and I am mean the transmission is close to three thousand pages long from the Father Himself on issues related to the Ivory Coast with regard to a former member on this forum and he is in big trouble for formenting rebellion in Kenya although accidentally.  How Ron heard it I have no idea since it is not for humans.

"You Ron are supposed to listen to my tape says Sue yet you hear another tape being made too this time by Larry Gossett not yet entered into and that is unheard of and that is why we have to handle you so carefully since your word is hard to take on most matters since you deal with the future so much.  You just wrote a member of the opposition to you explaining that their discussion for a new church based on the fifth epochal revelation should include the fact that the Salvington Government wishes not to see any such attempt made.  However they will ignore for the most part until they see your conversations with the Chief Executive and matter pending before Congress yet will make a difference to anyone intending to form a church in the United States over the next few years.  Now this:  I am sure you know more than I do concerning those seven Corporations for the intended spirit mission but you must aver that only one will be seen now and that is The Michael Foundation International.  People ignore this news coming out because it does not seem to relate to what they want to know but that individual knows nothing of this invention of yours to see to the Missions functional use in the material world to be seen and appreciated by all who can follow such affairs.  Now this:

"As Probius, I just spoke to Sue this morning and she had a wale of a time attempting to hear all the names you heard her speak of and she had the correct.  You could not hear them fast enough and let them lay for reasons of State as you would say.  I have all the names now and here they are:

1- Probius (Me, a Secondary Seconaphim);
2 - Prolotheos (A Mighty Messenger and formerly a Secondary Midwayer from an entirely different sector of time space in Orvonton;
3 - Seedome (A Mighty Messenger from Orvonton of long ago);
4 -  Sedgeway ( One Without Name and Number);
5 -  Dorsey ( One Without Name and Number);
6 - Donegan (Temporary away on assignment but will join us shortly and a Mighty Messenger from the Second Superuniverse called Orvando; 
7 - Prolotheos is being removed for reasons of State and quits not but is removed from speaking and wishes you all well and his place is being taken by:)
7 -   Usher (a House Detective not revealed to humans but we have on in the Mentori now.

(Ron here: I repeated the number seven since Prolotheos was number seven but is replaced by Usher and Prolotheos remains in contact with me definitely.)

"As Probius, I make severla house calls and Prolotheos is Chief of the Mentori still Ron, thank you for asking.  I am Prolotheos speaking to you indirectly Ron, as you are making it difficult not to say these things:  Your universe name was received today by Micahel and he is not entirely sure what the Order you will belong to may be as there are only seven of them in the entire universe of universes, but you must understand the name must take into account all that you are to become even unto some Absolute stage of life in t he Master Universe.  Go ahead Probius and finish your speech here.  I am also ready to tell all that you Ron are about to receive an accomodation for work done beyond the call of duty for doing things like you did this evening with the permission of Michael sought and he was glad for you to say what you had to say.  People on Urantia are not listening well and we are sure you Ron are hardly noted at this time but you will be well noted in a few days I am sure when what you do shocks everybody into their senses,  Mantutia just spoke to you Ron which you heard and that is why you are such an extraordinary transmitter because you hear everybody and at once if something needs to be said.  Good and this:

"I am Probius and I make no error of judgement to say that you and Sue are the two on Urantia which such extraordinary gifts of communication, we are considering making both of you one draft pick to enter into the communion with the Father and never look back as that requires a probity of senses that Sue does not yet have but you have in splendid arrays all over your face and neck and legs and  some of your chest.  You are truly so silly we laugh yet as some of things said in jest by you.  I am truly taken by your ability to fear your death so early and you keep getting harmed in ways we cannot control and that must stop or you will become a cripple.  Your injury this evening can be fixed and will be.  It looked like a bullet whole in safety glass and it appeared suddenly on your foot and you know darn well it did show there an hour before. I am at a loss to describe to anyone what is going on with you! 

"I am Probius and Sue needs to place that phone on a table and talk down to it as you heard her draw breaths and even surmised it was her heart rate and that is extraordinarily brilliant to be able to figure out by little evidence.  She is still wondering if she got the transmission well done, and you write to tell her it was totally great and right on.  We agree and I sent the message.

"I close with this to you and Sue, Ron.  Both of you are brilliant in conceptual knowledge.  I mean that.  I have never seen two humans who can handle what we throw at you both do so well it hardly causes a stir in either one of you to look at it andget what it is telling you.  You Ron carry it to extreme by pressing meanings and you do that to draw every inference you can get out of the teacher, and with glorius results.  One Without Name and Number Speaks next.  Probius."

ONE WITHOUT NAME AND NUMBER SPEAKS TO SUE IN PARTICULAR:
"I am of that rare Order as Ron just thought as we are rare because we seldom have other humans who can approach our love for God and for our instance of remembering God always everyday.  Ron always greets the Father at bedtime and thanks Him for just being Him.  He is also one of the few I have ever seen who tears nearly everymoment when Father comes on and speaks and that is not easy to hear since it forces our hearing off the planet and into Paradise to make sure we are still connected.  I am One Without Name and Number and I worship well with Ron when he takes the time to bow his head before us and he does often because he is in bad straits most of the time with pain and suffering no one intended to ever happen but it happens and things happen we do not understand why the happen as today suddenly what looks like a bullet wound to his left foot appeared and smashed the big toe nail.  He could pick it off in shreds and then it bled.  So it goes with a worse offender we have never seen for being up and ready to be us but gets pushed back so hard he wonders if he will ever be allowed to serve properly. 

"I am One Without Name and Number and must remind all of you there are a scant one thousand five hundred of us for all seven Superunverses and we are so rare we dare not count our numbers more than once a millennium, and I counted six more yesterday andtaht brings a total of our number to 1,513 of My Order to date.  I am also telling Ron he is one of Us but that the Father recognizes something in Ron that is so rare, and that is the ability to discern the nature of people who come before him as friends or workmen or others as he is learing as he can hear them speak well or poorly on important issues and that is that for now.  Good day.  One Without Name and Number."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON CONCLUDES THIS POST FOR SUE AND RON IN PARTICULAR.
"Until I saw the name appear before me this morning-- that is Ron's univers name given at fusion--  I did not realize we had not a shining star in our midst but a man who has no known antecedents except in Superuniverse Number Three.  Ron has the unusual ability to hear others before they speak on matters of importance to me and to many on Urantia learning to deal with the fifth epochal revelation.  I say this carefully:  Ron suddenly knew that Sue was on the beam last week and knew she was one like him suddenly, and there is no way for him to know that except to be in consulation with the Universe Father and the Deity Absolute.  Larry Gossett transmitted the deity Absolute and so does Sue Whiley and this was never expected from any transmitter in Nebadon, since we do not teach the Deity Absolute speaks to individual humans although Ron seems to think the Melchizedeks may teach it anyhow and they do.   In any case the unusual thing Ron has is so rare I must say I watch with enthrusiasm when he makes his Nystoria: Book of Revelation, announcement shortly on Facebook and here.

"Gossett has too many nerves and he cannot control them well.  That is the only thing holding him back from getting the same treatment that Sue and Ron get at his point.  That is a shame but you Larry make no real attempt to control reactions and the goosebump post is properly yours alone to entertain as proof what I am telling you.  You might be able to control them soon but that is fully up to you  at this time to take care of.  Ron is bleeding profusely on his foot tonight for a mysterious wound on his foot and we are investigating it right now and have not learned a thing!  He is so unusual we wonder if the Deity Absolute can shed some light on why it happened?   No?  Ok.  It is not forthcoming but we hear the Father::

UNIVERSAL FATHER -
"That wound is not ours at all and it seems to have originated from a far distant galaxy no of the seven superuniverses.  What the Urantia Book of old never told you is that the Grand Universe has more than seven Superuniverses and they actually total ten plus one reserved for me alone and I am not attempting to reveal anything more than the fact that life abounds on sever superuniverses, three more superunvierses exist as data storage points; the 11th superuiverse is entirely spiritual and contains no planets or stars but holds my spiritual accommodation for humanity and all other Orders (but not for my existential Coordinates), and it is a spiritual mismash for me alone to work with in my time and space concerns since I cannot go there myself.  I am quite sure that wound was the result of Ron being upset today over issues he cannot control and how sick he gets just attempting to sit down and watch TV for the news he can take only so long,  Today, for example, the BBC issued a warrant about the American decision to rescind holding children away from parents but then collapsed the entire matter on working the North Korean summit as frivolous which Ron and I know darn well how it really worked out.  We are together on some of these projects alone and I work with Ron on various issues dealing with future events he tries to comprehend and cannot do easily due to a time warp he does not comprehend yet.  I am Father and I wish you all well.  Father."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I agree with you Ron, why what looks like a bullet wound to the nail of the left foot big toe?  There is not answer except to bandage it and forget it if you can.  Now this and we are done for now:

"I sent the Magisterial Son, Serara, the note from the Ancients of Days concerning the universe name for Ron which the Father Himself determined.  Serara reports he is unfamiliar with the import but notes that the name is eerily familiar with the name given to Michael's Fifth Bestowal and suspects that Eventod is familiar with the name quite well and that there is a connection between the Unviersal Father and Michael of Nebadon that includes Eventod concerning the Urantia sojourn of Ron Besser.  He thinks it has nothing to do with Eventod, but it is odd that Eventod told people when he attempted to leave Uversa, that he alone knew something no one else did including the Deity Absolute as it has to do with a personal attribute Ron shares with Eventod alone and neither one of them have any sense as to how or why it  exists.  We suspect Ron that you are a part projection of Eventod on Urantia/Nystoria in order for Him to enjoy what you can do without divinity or Deity aspects just yet.    I am Michael and that was My Bestowal, and yet it is a mystery to me why Eventod tried to leave Uversa for a trip to Salvington which he may do anyhow and has done so, but why on his own volition without telling anyone and then having an equipment accident that nearly killed several thousand workers on Uversa alone.  I am Michael and more of this is to come Ron, as you hae shown us how to do things by humans I never thought possible and that is not braving the future because that has already happened.  We are not finished discussing this strange quirk that happened tonight to Ron and his wound.  And he has other anomalies that he feels are so harsh to deal with he must aver to be rid of them or go insane and not such evidence of such has yet occurred.  We let this go for now.  Michael."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 02:07:54 AM »
BUMP!
I have included a transcription(included in the first post above) for those of you who prefer to read than hear the audio version. Thank you Ron, Probius, One Without Name and Number, Michael, Prolotheus, Ophelius and Father for the wonderful advice and so on, I will try placing phone on table instead of sitting on my chest for the next session. By the way you may hear background noises of road traffic and, yes,  the wall gas heater did burp at one point. Thank you all and take care Ron, that sounds nasty and I hope you bandaged it and seek medical assistance if it gets worse. My prayers be with you and hope you get better. Sue/7inOcean

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 05:30:28 AM »
Thank you Sue for your audio-transmission and the work you did in transcribing it.
I just want to let you know that I received the audio-transmission loud and clear the way you posted it. SophiaVeronica.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 05:52:54 AM »
Yes, thank you Sophia to let me know its working for you and others I hope. I ran it through too both on my ipad and on my pc with windows 10 and it worked loud and clear to me. Good to know these things work well as it is intended. The only problem with audio is that it takes up a lot of data and that can be depleting my chances to increase in this area, so I may have to spread this type of work out. That is why written transmissions are a way to go as it doesn't take up as much internet bits. Sue/7inOcean

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 10:13:04 AM »
« Clency is so good at transcribing, I hope he can pick up on this too »

You know what, Sue ? I listened carefully to your audio transmission and tried to transcribe it for Roger’s wish, but I had to let it down in the midst, with some regret, when the names of some Mentori members were mentioned, which I did not hear correctly. What a shame !! I have to be more familiar with your accent, get acquainted to it, before I can really be of any help. With Lemuel it is different, eventhough I miss some wordings at times. Anyway, I despair not to work also with you, Sue. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 08:05:19 PM »
Thank you Clency for all the marvelous work you do. I am with you and understand, I was prompted anyway to type up so to take the pressure off any one trying to get the message particularly those of you who are of different languages. In my workplace, I come across workers who have strong accents of their origin and I have a hard time understanding what they are saying and it makes communication so challenging. The written word can be useful here in so many instances, so others can easily use perhaps the translation devices online to get it from English to another language to better read what is shared here on this site. I am with you on Lemuel's voice, I love his pure English clarity and a wonderful way to express, thank you Lemuel! Listening to you makes me want to purk up and speak a little better next time. My mother is an elocutionist and she would be on to me like a bat out of hell to perfect the vowels and so on!  Being a half-deaf person, most people are surprised I speak considerably well when deaf ones are known to mumble and slur most of the time.  I am most grateful for my mother and siblings who have constantly corrected me on speech in my years growing up.

I will practice more to get the right way of doing the audio style, and will need to also transcribe it too. This takes a huge amount of time to do. It is for this reason, I prefer to use the handwritten method, then type it. It works better for me and there are times, I admit, the flow of the speaker who I hear can be quite fast and it takes a lot of concentration to get it down as fast as my fingers can write it. The fastest one are the higher frequencies used by God the Supreme and the Deity Absolute.

Speaking of Deity Absolute, I got another dream last night, that bespeaks with clarity of loyalty, servitude, royalty and mentoring. All those aspects came to me and there was always an enjoyable side to all of this. In one scene, I saw I was pointing out the duty to other worker(s) to apply polish on the metal(be it silver or gold) to polish it for perfect presentation. In another scene, I saw a balcony that opened to the water-front with a glistening sea with charming boats going past. The balcony had draped over it a rich red velvet cloth of the British royal type and it appears of a high order for me to be in this scene of amazing splendour.

Sue/7inOcean