Author Topic: Receiving With Both Mind And Heart  (Read 185 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Receiving With Both Mind And Heart
« on: June 26, 2018, 12:36:49 AM »
Speaker: Malvantra Melchizedek
Topic:    Receiving With Both the Mind and Heart
T/R.       Amethyst
Date:      Received June 24, 2018

MALVANTRA MELCHIZEDEK

"You know things are getting close when we get down to the details of assigning people to various celestials for specific purposes.  I expect that I will soon have many more under my supervision before too long.  The number of you getting to the point of fusion is growing.  

"I am thrilled to have this assignment.  I am in the process of getting to know more closely my four wards, determining their strengths and weaknesses and helping them shore up their weak spots.  I implore each of the four of you, and indeed all transmitters and those who want to transmit, to put some serious thought into seeking my presence and getting to know me.  Some of you have done this already.  I have my own signature energy, as all Melchizedeks and other celestials do.  Each of you have your own unique personality or signature energy and we are no different in that respect.

"There are more of you here as well that should begin to feel us, as well as receive us through your mind.  Learn to listen with your heart as well as with your mind.  Being able to receive at both these levels will help greatly in your abilities.  

"Fusion with your Adjusters presents you with a great lift in that direction.  It does not happen all at once, but as each day passes, you will feel, with the aid of your Adjuster, the Love that pours out over you from your celestial family.  They truly see you as their brothers and sisters, and are eager for the time when you will be able to respond in kind.

"Nystoria is on the verge of erasing the barriers that keeps you in the mindset of seeing us as separate from you, to seeing you and us, as simply us.  Those of you who are dedicated to doing the Father's Will, that share our intentions and desires to be of service to the universe and God the Supreme, will know and feel yourselves as one with us, even though it may be some time before you will be actually able to see us directly, as God's children and servants exist on many different levels.

"Melchizedeks love to teach; that is what we do.  We are also known for our abilities to help in emergencies.  Nystoria is now in place to receive the richness of our talents.  So as the Supervisor of the four fused ones, and the future Supervisor of those to be fused soon, and indeed to all of the forum, I invite you to touch my heart with your intentions serve, as ask you to allow me to touch yours.  When our hearts are united in purpose, our connection in mind becomes more coherent and harmonious."

END
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Receiving With Both Mind And Heart
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 06:38:06 AM »
This is a wonderful transmission, Amethyst.  Malvantra is using all he can to get to know all those he works with and that and that includes a list of people we do not know of on this forum.  He is ready to speak to others and may be hard to hear for a few days as he covers the rounds to bring those we do not know into his realm of influence and experience.

I also am hearing Mother Spirit as I write this and she wishes to say:  "My dear children, you all are playing a part in this opening gambit to order the place anew.  I am Mother Spirit and wish only to indicated that all is well here now as many things have been cleansed away from our unnecessary wishes to do things that are not feasible at this time and that means now.  I am sure we are ready for other things soon enough, but we me must make amends to those who cannot hear us at all and that includes this transmitter who dislikes the conditions he must live with.  Good day."

Probius - "I am part of the Mentori of late and Ron suddenly sees wrinkles with our participation.  That is unfortunate only because there are wrinkles we never ran into before and so we must stand aloof now and then to see where things settle down for the time being.  I am Probius and we will speak later to a few more of you not on this forum who are wondering what in the world they are experiencing this morning.  I am the Mentori too and I am open to discussion in a day or two as well and my name is not yet known to any of you, as I am not Probius speaking, but the newest member of the Mentori, and I am being asked to keep it quiet for now.  We have lots more to do as Mentori shortly.  Good day."

Thanks Amethyst.  Great work.
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 07:22:19 AM »
I also am so pleased and encouraged, Amethyst, from those wonderful words  you received from Malvantra.   I have looked forward all last evening  to sitting down this morning taking a reception and as Malvantra stated with both mind and heart.   I thank and acknowledge your wor,k as well as all the others on our forum but as Ron now points out others around Nystoria who are getting the opportunity to be under His Supervision.    LarryG 

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 08:46:57 AM »
Hello from France in the forum of the Spirit "Nystoria '

brothers and sisters of this place, humanity does not translate to a few individuals "connected" with their own fragment
Humanity has deteriorated and decadent êtrer re initialized, and starting with the "Nystoria" as our guides
COSMIC "know that we all and all are involved in the process of heavenly connection averc our own guideurs / adjusters / miniteurs Internal and whatever places, ethnicities, languages, our sublime creator in the language of Uversa, let us AMES all of good will dy participate without discrimination
de r

Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 09:21:51 AM »
suite,
Notre primitive civilisation est composée de plusieurs milliards de sapiens mortels, et , dans le corps de réserve de la destiné, il n y aurait que 4 ou 5   humanoîdes mortels  déjà pré "Ajusté" avec leur moniteur , fragment, ajusteur de pensée
Puisse la connection avec les 7 milliards de Moniteurs personnels, Juvénils, ou séniors , expérimentés, personnalisés, se  trouver sur ce plan matériel primitif, cruel, barbare, inculte, encore sous les cendres de la charte personnelle de lucifer!
fréres et soeurs, nous sommes tous comme " des cristaux de neige  en forme physique,  mais Jamais Identiques!!et nos personalités  ont des types différents, toujours unique, vous Etes et resterez, donc  je suis pareil, dans mon analyse 2018
SI LES NAtions, les pays, les langages, les ethnies  partagent avec des milliards d Ames,la joie sera unique pour Dieu!
créativité, sponténéité doit etre controlée, dirigée par plus grand que nous mortels ainsi la haine, les sectarismes, les discriminations, les préjugés, les haines, les violences les peurs, les rancunes, les injustices raciales, la pauvreté, les guerres , ne viennent que de l extérieur, oui,  le problème du libre arbitre destructeur de nous mêmes,  ou de la collaboration humaine/divine  est nôtre Libre arbitre  encore sur Nystoria ainsi nouvellement appelé par les autorités
PISSE LA  Lumière  créative, mettre fin à la désintégration cancérigène d une destruction finale, en cours de ré initialisation de la MULTITUdes des " Esprits dans le mental régréssif" des sapiensen de venant HOmospirits"
dans l expérience personnelle de nos vies respectives   perçues que pare notre INtérieur ce qui nous transcende en Etre supra Matériel dans nosparcours de mortels évolutionnaires- premiere lignée future vers les finali"terre" en actions et services permanet, avec respect et gratitude pour nos extraordinaires guides bienveilllants, médians ,traducteurs, nos freres intelligents Non respirateurs, de toutes les exoplanètes en collaboration dans cet Esprit d amour et en partage,
Thes melkisédecks, éminents Malvantra, Mackiventa, nos organisateurs de force, Andomadéus- Les sans noms et san nombres , les Mentori, Probius, anta
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 04:07:56 PM »
translate.google.com =

For Bernadette's post above:

after,
Our primitive civilization is composed of several billion mortal sapiens, and, in the reserve body of the destiny, there would be only 4 or 5 humanoid mortals already pre "Adjusted" with their monitor, fragment, thought adjuster
May the connection with the 7 billion Personal Monitors, Juveniles, or senior, experienced, personalized, be on this material plane primitive, cruel, barbaric, uneducated, still under the ashes of the personal charter of lucifer!
brothers and sisters, we are all like "snow crystals in physical form, but never identical !! and our personalities have different types, always unique, you are and will stay, so I am the same, in my analysis 2018
IF NAtions, countries, languages, ethnicities share with billions of souls, joy will be unique for God!
creativity, spontaneity must be controlled, directed by greater than us mortals and hatred, sectarianism, discrimination, prejudice, hatred, violence, fears, grudges, racial injustices, poverty, wars, do not come that from the outside, yes, the problem of destructive free will of ourselves, or of human / divine collaboration is ours Free will again on Nystoria so newly called by the authorities
PISS THE Creative Light, put an end to the carcinogenic disintegration of a final destruction, in the process of re-initializing the MULTITUdes of "Spirits in the Regressive Mind" of the sapiensen coming from HOmospirits "
in the personal experience of our respective lives perceived that pare our interior what transcends us in Being supra Material in our evolutionary mortal paths- first line future towards the finali "earth" in actions and services permanet, with respect and gratitude for our extraordinary guides benevolent, median, translators, our intelligent brothers Not respirators, of all the exoplanets in collaboration in this Spirit of love and sharing,
Melkisedecks, eminent Malvantra, Mackiventa, our force organizers, Andomadeus-The nameless and san numbers, the Mentori, Probius, anta