Author Topic: What You Should Know About Fusion on Urantia  (Read 411 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
What You Should Know About Fusion on Urantia
« on: June 28, 2018, 02:35:31 PM »
Edited 16 July 2018
By Ron Besser

Fusion on Urantia
See new information and notes below:

Note from Ron Besser:
This post was made just before we reverted back to calling the planet Urantia and uses the throw-away name instead, and that is going to be very confusing to new readers if they come across this particular post.  This post had a number of very good responses and I edit it for that alone as I did not want to destroy them to get rid of a bad name we no longer use to call what is really Urantia and accosted not by the universe.  All alternative names now are coverted back to the name Urantia now in this edit.

What You Should Know About Fusion on URANTIA

Lanaforge, Planetary Prince
Receiver: Ron Besser
York, Pa local time 2pm DST
June 28, 2018 and in the new calendar** today is April 16, 2034**

** [to be introduced in ten years or less.]

I AM LANAFORGE:

"We start this at the adamant request of Ron Besser who just stated the following to me and I use his statement to get into this properly:

FUSION TALK is an excellent category but is so unused as to seem superfluous to most who use this site.  But it is a Category put up in its day for reasons that Ron felt it was useful as fusion was in the air for weeks before it was placed back on the shelf by Michael, thinking it was done for now.  But it is not.

. . .

Ron says to me today: Lanaforge, one of you highly placed administrators need to give us guidelines concerning the mind and approaching fusion status with the Indwelling Spirit of the Father.  Never mind that Ron is also fused with Mother Spirit up to the hilt; with Michael of Nebadon no more than to have conversations with him, but full fusion when he comes over to the mansion worlds and he will teach in spirit form if the mansion world residents can adjust to THAT.    . . .   .

But no other fusion can take place on Urantia, without first fusing with your Adjuster.  Your Adjuster determines what other attunement are permitted as he is in charge of all attunement and mind function within you and with the Father first.

I am Lanaforge and I want these main points in huge letters since people read with half drawn eyelids lately and it must stop.  Until there is an abiding interest in the subject we will use all sorts of visual tricks to get you to see and listen better.

There are six people who read this list as Guests.  Those Guests are near fusion status and have no idea what is going on with them.  Ron has asked me to provide what he calls

The Evidence of Approaching Fusion: Do's & Don'ts:

Because the Father has decreed that man on URANTIA is to be fused to stay in the flesh for extended Mission service.   The old URANTIA BOOK is no longer valid in its description of what happens to fuse you when you remain on the planet as a fused subject as fused with the Father in the flesh.  Ron did it first and proved it had little effect on his daily life and that is to be done for everyone on Urantia alone for now.

Because the URANTIA Foundation has dislodged the truth to the point it has, it has to be stopped and their teaching established as too conservative and students ought to understand that mental and mind fusion are two different things.  Mental fusion is with the subjects brain stem unmoved but fused to grant full attunement with the Adjuster and is in fact full fusion on earth.  Mind fusion never takes place in spite of repeated attempts of the Urantia Foundation to state such, as the mind is a gift of  the Mother Spirit, and as such is withdrawn at death and the morontial mind then is gifted on the mansion worlds.  Mind fusion never happens but mental fusion includes the vital brain stem primarily.   Chariots of fire only appears when the Adjuster removes the candidate to Salvington to greet Michael and to obtain their authorization to teach or do otherwise when remitted back to Edentia or the Mansion Worlds after meeting with Michael on Salvington.

Planetary Prince Policy, RE: FUSION on Nystoria :

Fusion status will be accorded to all who complete their Psychic Circles and the first ten Morontial Circles** about the Psychic Circles;  there are twenty-nine (29) morontial circles total some of which must be done on the mansion worlds or life after death]

No man or woman will have distress fusing ever.  The fusion markers are as follows to those who are honored to fuse in the flesh on Urantia are as follows:

Trial by fusion can happen but in general, if you start experiencing out of character headaches, or lose your appetite suddenly, or cannot dress yourself as early in the day as you to with no problem at all in getting up, you are being approached by the fusion entities who travel from Paradise to see you and work on you to be sure you are not hallucinating.  

Be assured your fusion is done in stages:  (The stages are as follows:)

a - First stage is as a cry baby as everything makes you shiver or get goosebumps or be in awe about God.
b - Second stage makes you mad at everybody and everything because you feel you have been lied to.
c - Third stage is completion and the need to feel happy and avoid study of the Urantia Book or anything heave for a few weeks.
d - Completion, is to be followed by a normal return to interests and playthings and so on.  

Evidentiary Displays for Medical Professionals should be noted for Fusion if already under a Doctor's Care:

Edited on 16 July, 2018 as dictated to Ron Besser:

a - Complaints of too little sleep or interrupted sleep - do not see a doctor on when feels like a little insomnia;
b - Too little appetite even when hungry.  This ill disappear;
c - Headaches and temper out of balance or control.  Your nervouse systems is being tested and it does not like that.

When the Adjuster moves to your frontal lobes so you speak to him consciously, you may experience the following:

a - Palpitations and headaches, and they are sometimes severe.  Stay quiet and deal with it moment to moment as best you can.  Do not go to a doctors as he will diagnose you psychotic!  They cannot tell the difference of psychotic voices and the Voice of God.  This can be mentally excruciating until a day or so later when the voicing becomes normal;

b - Eat nothing until the noise in your head abtes as the Voice of God must use your nervous system first to find the auditory nerve and then the diaphragm and then the hippocampus to speak aloud to you.

c - Actual Fusion may take place first before the Thought Adjuster uses the Voice of God to speak to you.  Fusion is different when applied by the Thought Adjuster as all five humans have had happen so far.  However, there is yet another modification Father will use on Urantia, and that is to see to it that the cortex is anesthetized first to prevent swelling of the cortex.  Under no circumstances see a doctor as they are unfamiliar with this physical action by high Spirit for the actual fusion process in the flesh on Urantia.  We also recommend an ice pack for about twenty-four hours once the fusion process starts if this modification is used on you.  It is brand new and not trialed yet with any of the members so far.

"Note:  Fusion is different than hearing the Voice of God and one must understand that fusion is permanent and the gift of the Word of God as called the Voice of God as call T/R in the Teaching Mission can be taken away at some point if required.

" Good day.  This is Lanaforge and Michael of Nebadon together."

END

« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 09:29:06 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dominick O

• View Profile
Re: What You Should Know About Fusion on Nystoria
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 01:15:37 AM »
In abnormal psych textbooks one is warned they identify with all the things spoken to, and much of these symptoms remind me of that, too.

Is Adjuster fusion the inverse of quitting smoking?  For example, when one quits smoking they must usually go about it many times before it somehow finally ceases.  Does Adjuster fusion get initiated and aborted many times over and then finally happens?

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 11:11:56 AM »
Your questions Dominick and answers below:

In abnormal psych textbooks one is warned they identify with all the things spoken to, and much of these symptoms remind me of that, too.

Ron - That is why I am sure Mantutia included a statement in our Urantia Book not to over interpret whether one hears the Adjuster or not.  The book says it is almost always is mis-identification of Adjuster activity for actual other psychic or mental health issues.  However, much to the disgust of the Revelators, the Urantia Foundation interprets this as saying Adjusters do not speak and that one is needing medical attention if they say otherwise.  Throwing the baby out with the bathwater is now official policy of the Chicago-based publisher of the epochal revelation.

Is Adjuster fusion the inverse of quitting smoking? For example, when one quits smoking they must usually go about it many times before it somehow finally ceases. Does Adjuster fusion get initiated and aborted many times over and then finally happens?

Ron - Maybe it is, Dominick, depending on what you or someone else goes through to kick a substance abuse habit.  However, I prefer to state the following:  The Thought Adjuster is conditioned inside your mind to stay the course regardless of how bad any human can be to decide to follow the divine proscription to be Perfect as He is Perfect, in usually horrible growing up conditions for spirit to tolerate.  My own experience nearly ended the attempt by my Thought Adjuster to make waves in my own consciousness.  I also denied, thanks to the Urantia Foundation, that any such event could be occurring in my head in spite of all these symptoms showing up for months before the Adjuster became chatty so I could hear him so clearly.  My secretary called the police of all things when I had coherency problems, and why the police and not the hospital?  In any case the police called the hospital and they pulled out their abnormal psychology text book, slapped me in a ward, diagnosing me with the psychosis of true hallucination and travelling to harm the public.

I appreciate you brought this up Dominick, since the learning and training of Thought Adjusters on Divinington, are to be especially careful with beginners in their human minds, because the disturbance an Adjuster creates when he translates from what Freud calls the super-consciousness to the libido (a Freud term indicating not only sexual desire, but deciding who is right and who is wrong on important personal experiences),  area of the brain scan tissues, is more than upsetting:  it actually causes the appearance of psychosis. 

Now I am receiving direct dictation from Divinington, believe it or not, because it is such a sensitive issues, and has caused the Urantia Foundation to flee its normal profligacy of heart and soul over issues of medical import and mental stability. 

Divinington also states to me as I write this, that "the mentality of the human soul is directly the result of the human mind directing the soul mind through the personality of the human, to stand fast against all intrusions of outside and mental aberrations."  That is what happened to me, and I sure fought the approach of my Adjuster because it was actually painful for me to hear Him.  I won't go into that strange quirk of my own mind, but suffice it to say I had no reason to expect that I would hear the Adjuster, or did I expect my Adjuster to cream my heart to death over issues I had let go for generations in my own personal concerns to avoid becoming emotionally ill over bad luck.

Finally, and now I hear Michael speak this:  "We all worried about introducing fusion to the Nystorian human mind for the simple reason we almost lost Ron to mental illness over the pain and suffering that Adjuster used in technique to shock him into spiritual existence more than he was prepared to go into at that time.  Dominick, you suffer the same illusions about spirit life that Ron did at your age, and that is because there is no guidance from the Urantia Foundation, or is there guidance from spirit at this time, and that is because we have a mandate from the Ancients of Days, not to bring any mind on Nystoria into the precarious position Ron had to face under his most unusual circumstances at the time, and some of them still prevail, and that forces his Adjuster to think twice before we saddle him with huge responsibilities for our Missions on Urantia/Nystoria."

Ron -  I have a huge repertoire of speeches on this subject still stuck in my mind which are too dangerous for my own mentality to explore in mental safety.  It occurs to many of you who read what I write so often, that I am somehow super sized when it comes to spiritual matters.  Well, I am in some cases, but in the purely human realm, I am considered a human risk factor, as I insist that the truth always be known if it can be interpreted while understand relative factors that go into disturbing people with ideas about live-wire Thought Adjusters and their attempts to be heard in the human consciousness.  But I must insist that the human genome has to be honestly approached as that genome has the capacity to be so much more than 99.999 percent of the people born on Urantia ever allow.  I happen to hear all I need to hear now from spirit and the morontial worlds thanks to an Adjuster who now is the central casting couch for most of these proposed fusions with Adjusters on this planet.  That is a role my Adjuster does and I am not conscious of that work at all except I can hear Thought Adjusters of other people if they wish to speak to me because of it.  Nonetheless, Dominick, stopping smoking is as great a challenge to some people as I experienced having to field a Thought Adjuster that has changed my life significantly for the better even though I still experience an awful lot of body pain due to its presence in a field environment just not designed to spiritual co-exist with the materialism of this world. 

Michael of Nebadon - "Dominick, Ron finds your ability to dig the right way into all types of issues so helpful I hear him say, "I wish Dominick would speak more,"  and you do think a lot but never put it on paper here.  We need your voice intact to withstand the trials I produce on Nystoria quite soon, and you also need to Dominick to realize you are successful in your new job just because you love working with people more than you ever thought you would.  I am sincerely taken by your heart and willingness to bend rules to help those who cannot help themselves, and Ron finds that in his life all the time too and it makes work what otherwise would be just another psychic doing just another psychic job otherwise.

"I am troubled by some of your thoughts too Dominick because you are thinking about a move that will leave you holding the bag of discontent if you do so.  Hold what you have for now, as your spiritual work approaches you as you are and where you live now.  Do not be concerned yet about Adjuster attunement to the point you hear yours shortly, as you are still building self confidence on how to approach Ron or others to be found on the front edge of work regarding the sixth epochal revelation and other matters pending before the Courts today.  Urantia/Nystoria is still being sued by the Satania Planetary System, over spiritual issues too obscure to relate here; however, know that your work Dominick is with people as you are learning you greatly enjoy that kind of work.  Good day.  Michael."

END

Zao

• Always remember to...exhale....and...trust.......
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 10:08:01 AM »
Asheville, NC, US of A, June 24, 2018.
 Teacher Ophelius.
 Subject: “Preparing for Attunement.”
Message received by Chris Maurus.
Teacher Ophelius: “Dear Students on the Path, there are many of you that have reached the boundary of your present degree of Circle Attainment and attunement with your Thought Adjusters (TA), for there are many exponential ‘sub-steps’ within each Psychic Circle that may be scaled as you approach the final attunement of fusion with the TA. Even those that have attained the First Circle may be ready to scale these higher sub-steps as they engage in the sacred service of manifesting the Universal Father’s Will for Urantia. As each degree of attunement is scaled, so too does the attraction of spiritual gravity increase pulling you inward with a renewed yearning for a more unified integration with your TA — your true soul mate.
“It is this yearning for a deeper level of integration with the Creator that matures the personality and re-prioritizes the structure of your present life. Some of you may sense this plateau as you reach the boundary of each sub-step — you begin to ask the question, ‘What’s next for me?’ At this point of inquiry, your TA and guidance team awaits with ‘bated breath’ for you to enter into prayer and to ask for the next level of attunement. Prior to the commencement of this unfolding destiny, it is for you to examine all that you are and to recognize and release any negative or fear-based emotions, fantasies, or phobias that block the TA from unifying your mind with Christ Consciousness.
“Let there be a ‘discovery period’ where you ‘stop the train’ of your busy life and ask your TA and guidance team to prepare you for this sub-step in attunement — to bring to light those things that cause apprehension or fear of the unknown. Realize that with each sub-step of attunement, you become more god-like and with god-likeness comes the authority over those things that attempt to bind you, be they real or imagined. When you walk with the valiant TA at your side, there is nothing that has any real power over you — you shine light in the dark places and the illusions vanish before you!
“You might approach your TA and guidance team with a prayer something like this:
 “Father, my Beloved Indwelling, my guidance team, please prepare me for the next level of attunement and bring before me those things that may prevent me from receiving the light and power of the Christ.”
“For it is my desire, my intention, and my love for the shared adventure of eternity with You, my Beloved Indwelling, to promote me as you see fit for the highest good of my soul and for the accomplishment of executing the Universal Father’s Will in this world.”
“I acknowledge that standing still, chained by the fears of my own making, only delays the inevitable next step in god-likeness.” “I now release these fears and fantasies to you that you may shine a light on them and banish them — filling the void with the courage that comes with my unwavering faith.”
“I now ask that you begin the next phase of my training and empowerment as a co-creator.” “I allow you, my Beloved Indwelling, to express creation through me — your beloved soul-mate.”
“May the Father’s Light shine upon you, my dear students.
“Peace to you,
 “The Circle of Seven.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
Zao

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 10:32:43 AM »
Zao, this just proves great minds think a like (laugh).  I posted the same text under Fusion Talk just now and now I see you placed it here too and all the better as it is a message very worthy of being passed on to all who seriously wish a better life attunement on earth.

Thanks for the post.
Ron

Zao

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 10:48:10 AM »
....oh, my Pleasure, Ron....and THANK YOU!

Love,
Z
Zao

Zao

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 10:54:39 AM »
.....with all the 'hub bub' everywhere......and I mean EVERYWHERE... exhaustion is a very real issue for all of us 'hands and feet of God'..... the fears and doubts that can follow must be compassionately 'recognized...and released'.... hard enough to do 'toward others'...sometime overwhelming to do for ourselves................. But take good Heart... one and all..... with all the apparent chaos ......His Will IS unfolding... in our individual lives..and collectively across this world..................Patterns 'touch/overlap'...and what before seemed 'cloudy and obscured'.....becomes Clear......

Joy!
Zao
Zao

Zao

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 11:00:19 AM »
" A DWELLING FOR OUR WORLD "
Deep Foundations portend Towers of gleaming Clarity.
Through Crystal Walls, Light spreads,
Shining in every corner.
Floors of polished glass guide the steps
For all who walk Therein.
In and through such Chambers Pure
Peace serves All who enter.
New Levels lead to Verging Sights
Within…Around…Above.
Service spreads Comfort
To all measures of our Need.
So by thought, hand and Will,
Of All who Dwell Within,
In Purpose all are Served.
Heights of Thought, there will rise,
To lead new Dreams of Man.
Atop this Tower, this Crown of Work,
0f those who Give their Will,
Ideals grow, and Values swell
Toward Walls of Future deeds.
From such View,
We’re Allured and lead
Toward future Heights of Man!
Zao
Zao

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What You Should Know About Fusion on Urantia
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 09:58:34 PM »
To all:
I have EDITED this thread's initial post severely.

Please reread the original post for better information for you who may fuse yet and for those who hope to over the coming years, as the advice is much better now.

Added is directions on experiencing fusion/  Added are physical notes on learnint the effects of learning to hear the Voice of God, too/    RON     Michael wishes to speak here:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  "Ron looked at the original post and thought to himself, this things is a tad over done with capitals and big letters.  I will take the old planet name and put back the word Urantia in its place too.  It reads as it should have been posted originally, but he experimented and decided it did not really work.

"Now. Ron tricked me into thinking this was for his information and I added a new modification of FUSION work to be done by Father that is slightly different from the method used on the five fused individual in the recent past.  Ron is so solidly fused he cannot be unfused, but Sue Whiley, be careful, as inattention can unfuse you.  Lemuel you are solidly fused just like Ron in all particulars, but your inattention can harm you if you do not give daily attention to your audio duties and so on.  Larry Gossett, your fusion can be undone if your Adjuster finds you too nervous to handle the pressures you will be placed under and another method of fusion attemped with you at a later date.  Father has informed Nebadon that these fusion modifications are to be used in Orvonton in general in the near future and Ron will be honored with his name on them--  all of them.  The funny thing is I thought Ron was the least likely to ever fuse easily in Nebadon over issues he entertains which I now understand so well I am glad he is fused and out of my hair on these things.  We think there will be a dozen modifications and each modification has been experienced by Ron and he does not know that.  His name is firmly attached to the pattern and that is all I can tell you.  I am Michael and this must end this post as it is just a modification and edit of the original but we have added a lot better information on top of what was there and deleted some that has no real purpose any more for Urantia.  Thank you. Michael."

LANAFORGE PLANETARY PRINCE =
"Now I know why Michael hides from Ron sometimes.  He gets sideswacked with Ron on redoing things when Ron decides he did not do as he should have and considers this thread to be locked at the top now for good reason.  It has medical advice in it now and that is too precicous to allow it to get lost. 

"I also advise against locking it Ron, just sticky note it to the top.  I am sure it will survive more posts, for the simple reason we announce a new fusion:

One NEWLY FUSED HUMAN ON URANTIA:
1)  WENDY WINTER -
She requires considerable rest and already is thinking of taking a day or two off. There are no side effects except fatigue at the moment.  DOF 7/16/2018 10am Australian Local time Zone

We advise Steve Gitz he has about one month to be completely fused too.  His candidacy is troubled over his refusal to practice at all.  We may have to revive the DOF therefore, but as of today he has about a month to finish fusion already begun on his cortex.
"You will have a separate post by Ron on these boards when we feel it is time to dp that, Ron, and let all discover posts on their own. "  I am Lanaforge."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON:
"Ron is genuinely very happy for both of you and so much he exclaimed Blessings! and fell into silence.  I caution all of you to remain silent until the fusion work is finished for Wendy.  She needs time to assimilate this event on her own time and thoughts. and Wendy when you find this post and read it, let it lie for the moment as Lanaforge and I both regred speaking to this so early, but we are on a fast track to get at least seven of you together in York as fused individuals around the center of the Michael Foundation International, as your Chief Ron is working on plans to obtain the Temple in perpetuity to your services to being with.  We also see you all becoming good friends as you all constitute the cream of spirit life on Urantia, and Ron just made a bad joke and we have to recover, in any case, we need to see you all there shortly and this ends our long fight to Christianize the work of God on Urantia.   You seven are truly unusual humans and this proves it.  There are three more candidates and we hope to have them in tow soon enough.  Good day. Michael."
END

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2018, 02:05:45 AM »
Dear Lanaforge, thank you for the most wonderful birthday present given on my 70th birthday, July 16th. I told my three sons not to give presents, rather a dinner with my grandchildren at my home on Thursday when my middle son is onshore from his duties on an oil and gas production facility in the inland waters of the Gulf of Mexico.   Well, I thought that would be the best. Your gift of encouragement is the "tops".  Thank you...an uneventful birthday suddenly becomes one to forever remember.  I will heed Your call to service gratefully and wantingly. 

And Ron thanks for keeping FUSION TALK going. I never did thank Amethyst for the last post in this Catagory as I do now. Thanks Amethyst.  And for those guests who may have missed her most wonderful "Prayer for Attunement and Possible Fusion on Urantia" here it is:

"Beloved Father Within, I ask that we fuse as soon as possible, appropriate and. consistent with the Will of God. I love you and look forward to the time we shall be forever one." Amethyst, I say this Prayer multiple times daily thanks to you my friend. 

Steve

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2018, 10:03:38 AM »
Dear Steve,

Please remember this:  No one understands this gift of fusion except those who go through it.

I am allowed to sponsor you only because your wonderful Adjuster does speak with me as the Adjuster indwelling Wendy Winter often does as he did this morning to tell me all was well with Wendy and the surprise of being fused lately.

Enjoy your 70th birthday, as I consider the 70th birthday one of the biggest of any life, for you are passing beyond the human life into the morontial life quickly at that age for most on Urantia when it is reached.  It happened to me in 2012 and we joked about it but so many changes have occurred since then, watch out for 70 is a milestone for anyone to live through.  But you have family and friends around you and may you find that of great comfort too for all time.

I am also pleading innocence this morning to keep out of trouble with the spirit powers to be as I have been advised we have another candidate ready to fuse soon and mostly unknown to you but well known to me althought they have not named them to me yet.

The goal, Steve, is to form Team York.  All of us are fused who join it.  All of us are loved and well accepted for who we are in spite of something true temporarily or permanently.  Team York is to accrue by this time next year fully, but like Capistrano and the return of the swallows to its roosting place, Team York will accrue its full numbers by then and not before.   Your are to be fused shortly and to let it come to you as you do not have to pursue it.  If you get sleep, indulge your loving Adjuster.  If you get exceited let it fly.  Just stay together as yourself and make no sudden moves that confuses the schedule.

My best wishes to you and yours as you deal with the coming mystery of spiritual programs we have no guide book for at all.  Blessings to you Steve.   RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - RON has aonly the highest regard for all of you and wishes to protect you from yourselves as we move to complete the circle of fusion candidates for the York office of the Michael Mission and the coming Magisterial Mission.  Ron was informed by Serara this morning to standby and watch out as he is suddenly returning to Urantia over the ideals of monetary reform.  He is prepared to initiate the Magistierial Foundation at once and Ron will face that Corporation alone as the sole human representative to portray what is to be done for the Magisterial Sons and the need to revise the Federal Reserve for self preservation.  I dare say this is one area Ron needs no help in as he is an avid student of reform in these areas and will use Team York for other things such as for the dissemination of the Sixth Epochal Revelation through the Michael Foundation International.  Good day and best wishes as you await your destiny Steve Gitz.  Michael of Nebadon."

The GITZ THOUGHT ADJUSTER SPEAKS:  "I seldom speak as we are, Steve, not as advanced as the others on Team York.  However recognize that Ron has placed you as a priorityu to be fused if at all possible becasue you are among the only one who understands his love of music and the planning of the Symposium.  Ron has also composed a beautiful anthremfor the event and it is breath taking in orcehstra as we have already placed it on the agenda for that time.  In your case you Anthem is a natural part of the coming together of the elect from around the world of Urantia and your composition will be played by symphony orchestras you will hear often.  You are Ron are true composers and he is willing to learn from you all the time so do not take it you are not the lead on much of this work together.  That means you are in the lead to teach and prevail with him when he sees the reason to do so with you.  I am an Adjuster than needs a lot of reform from you, but the essential foundation of spirit in you is ready for my fusion and you shall befused in a few short periods of time.  You have not choice but to learn to speak the Voice of God or as we call it now, T/R.  Speak it well and let us all celebrate that gift when you are sure of your voice and its correctness.  I am your Thought Adjuster and I love you in spite of your improper cursing at the world, just as Ron does when really upset with people and things they do!  Good day. Your Adjuster."

END

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 12:05:17 PM »
Steve,..., I wish you every chance to succeed your fusing with your beloved Thought Adjuster, ..., I'm happy for you !!!

and congratulations Wendy Winter!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(   Correction!!!,..., No person living on Urantia cannot have love as much music as I did!!!

It's a passion that has followed me throughout my life and I have created and made instruments musical arrangements of all my musical creations since the age of 16.

This is not my “ego” speaking,..., this is my heart and my soul speaking it!!!   )
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 12:32:11 PM by niant2 »
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2018, 12:25:16 PM »
Congratulations Steve,
from the bottom of my my heart, also Wendy Winter who is joining the most wonderful team walking Urantian soils, who were born here in the most difficult planet in rebellion against our Father.
The blessings from our UNIVERSAL FATHER are evident in all of you.

The only thing I can do now is pray for divine completion.

Rene.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2018, 12:59:47 AM »
Wendy--
Congratulations!!  I am thrilled for you!
Amethyst
One NEWLY FUSED HUMAN ON URANTIA:
1)  WENDY WINTER -
She requires considerable rest and already is thinking of taking a day or two off. There are no side effects except fatigue at the moment.  DOF 7/16/2018 10am Australian Local time Zone
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2018, 04:39:43 AM »
forum  bien aimé,  et  administrateurs de l Esprit associés à nos profs celestes

Bien venue  à nos guides  " dans cette vague" lumineuse qui inondent les  morterlsd
En  effet, le nombre de pré  ajustés est une Experience personnelle et dans ce nombre prévu dans ce futur
actuel, sans distinction de langues, der couleurs, de continernt pour les 7 milliardsd d ames ,soyions tous parmi les élytes pré fusionnées , juveniles ou séniors dans cette "Vague"  nos  N° d ordre sont déjà en pré vision, en attente courageuse en qualité de membres de corps de réserve de la destinée sur urantia2018

par une ré initialisation des "Disques durs des humain  enfants de nos parents Divins..dans cette infusion cosmique en chacun de ses enfants pré programmésd, pré  fusionnés à expérimenter avec succces cette " Infusion"  qui reste personnelle et Majestueuse dansd l  ESPRIT Fusionné , mais pour le corps  physique
c est une autre Histoire  d .."Humanité"?
Puisse la Lumière se répandre, la Force  imprégner, l amour démultiplier par ce travail commun ,pour tous les groupes  ensemble à Venir  Plus que 6 000 ....prémices de la Lumiére dupère des Lumière  ici.BAS et remplacer l administration sombre  luciferienne' en cours d éradication , de l homosapiens primitif vers
la Copie conforme de nos Créateurs Tant aimés,   en puissance et-Gloire dans ces actions/transformations!
Merci .à tous nos Bien  veilleurs  ...LOVEternel
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !