Author Topic: Diophenes - The Search  (Read 137 times)

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Diophenes - The Search
« on: July 04, 2018, 02:18:05 PM »
Diophenes - The Search - 4-Jul-18 - Newstarsaphire, CA
Teacher:   Diophenes
Subject:  The Search
04-Jul-18 1:53 PM  EST   17:53 hrs GMT
T/R:    Newstarsaphire, ON, CA

“Well at last that is all out of the way for the clarity of your mind and thinking and you are right to be cautious of that which you allow to enter your thoughts, especially in this day and age in which you live.  In my day things were much simpler and yet our search was just as profound as to the origins and purpose of our existence and how that was to be played out in our lives.  

“My name is indeed Diophenes and I come from ancient times of Roman history where man began to turn his gaze inward as well as heavenward and was allowed to do so by the many eases of everyday living that had come our way.  It is interesting is it not that, as the basic needs of life are more easily dealt with, the mind wanders past its immediate needs and into the searchable unknown to discover answers to questions that seem to surface from the very depths of our being.  Indeed it is so as our indwelling God presence urges us ever heavenward and we are like a scout on the scent of a trail we often find difficult to follow but somehow know we are still on the right track and it will well be worth the journey to discover.  That is not to say mistakes will be made along the way nor detours encountered but that is all part of the learning process and the inner hunger for truth.  At times we may stay a little too long or press a little too hard but in that too comes the working out of our self-discovery of uniqueness of personality and progression of soul.  

“In my days on this planet as in the Cynic way of believing, my own leanings and belief patterns lead me on a lonely soulful path and yet is that not true of us all?  What is extreme in perception by others may be the most natural and highly acceptable option to the one who chooses its ways and who needs benefit from its many lessons to teach.   You think to yourself, and rightly so, that hindsight is 20/20 for it is the function of wisdom that considers the past and present in application to future decisions and acts as the fulcrum of balance that can otherwise be so elusive.  Indeed, yes, the fulcrum point is moveable and adjustable according to the weightiness of circumstances and ever is the application of grace at work for our benefit in the education of acquiring enlightenment and balance of truth.

“I thank you for inclining your ear to my missive this day and find your modern times quite interesting too as, regardless of the machinations of living, the quest and the goal remains the same and praise be for those provisions our Heavenly Father has so freely given that draw us to Himself and opens our eyes and hearts and understanding to His will and ways.  Good day to you and happy hunting in your continuing search for truth, beauty and goodness.”

END

[Transmitter note:  Upon receiving the name ‘Diophenes’ earlier I asked my Adjuster “So beloved if this is a real celestial being that you are referring to me to receive a transmission, I defer to your watchcare as in opening myself up to high spirits of the universe that meet with your approval for me to receive their messages for whatever purpose you have in mind.  I fill myself with the Fathers light and love and life and make room for spirit of your approval to connect with my mind circuits and ask you for a clear circuit My Beloved and those who would assist me in receiving that which is in and of the will of Our Father in Heaven.

A subsequent internet search garnered only a couple of vague references to a Diophenes of early Roman times who seemed to be an extreme believer of Cynic inclinations.  In receiving this message from Diophenes I sensed a very genuine and philosophical signature of earnest thirsting after the essence of truth, beauty and goodness and a no holds barred willingness for its personal life application.  Thank you Diophenes.]

Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Diophenes - The Search
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 06:10:01 PM »
Thank you Diophenes and newstarsaphire--
It is always interesting to hear from a celestial that we have not heard from before.  I hope that at some point he may provide more information on his position in the larger scheme of things.  Maybe we will find out if he is working yet in Nebadon or perhaps even a Finaliter.  It has always been difficult for me to get names from new celestial beings, so kudos Newstarsaphire for being able to get this info.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: Diophenes - The Search
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 10:41:15 PM »
Hi Amethyst,
I did later wonder as well Amethyst if Diophenes may be one of the members of the extended Corps of the Finality that was recently mentioned.  I haven't gotten back to this for a number of personal reasons going on right now but perhaps I will hear from him again or someone else on this.
Domtia
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.