Author Topic: Audio Transmission / LANAFORGE / JESUS  (Read 121 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / LANAFORGE / JESUS
« on: July 12, 2018, 05:42:29 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: LANAFORGE / JESUS
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 12th July 2018  11:41 Local  10:41 Z

https://app.box.com/s/ul6u67qoku53t81u6h8wvijqxb3vini8

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / LANAFORGE / JESUS
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 08:08:28 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Lanaforge/Jesus

Lemuel : I am here again in the countryside this morning and I am thinking about the latest news that we have had very recently, last night and the night before, from Ron Besser and one was to confirm the return of Lanaforge as our Planetary Prince and not as a Planetary Manager and the other, just last night, the definite return of Jesus as the 8th Bestowal.

Well, this is really just too wonderful for words. I am thinking about our Planetary Prince, Lanaforge, for the moment. As, I am sure, you are all aware, He seems to just disappear very suddenly and no one seems to know what happened to Him, where He went and this for sometime. Anyway now to learn that Lanaforge is back really as our Planetary Prince and to have that confirm, it is wonderful.

Of course the return of Jesus, well I am sure all of you here on the forum will know that there have been, I can’t remember how many occasions when Jesus was supposed to come and speak before the national assembly or the general assembly of the United Nations and then at the last minute it was cancelled for one reason or another, back and forth, back and forth.

It is understandable that we can become disheartened and so terribly disappointed to think that we would never see Jesus again in our lifetime. Well, here we are once more, it has been confirmed and in such a different way I mean, who would have never thought of the possibility of their being an 8th bestowal from Michael.

But this time, I feel it is a little bit different, it is not to be like the 7th bestowal. Obviously not, I mean not ending up to another tragic death, not one moment, but in a sense, I think it will be a bit different, that Jesus will be here in His own right, so to speak and that is to say as I understand it, without Michael being here, although it is an the 8th bestowal.

I feel that it will just be Jesus here and Michael will be free to carry on and doing His normal duties throughout the universe. Anyway, I think this is wonderful news, absolutely wonderful news to think of the possibility to see Jesus and in my case personally, if I am fit enough to go to York, this is what I am working to gain some weight and even to have the possibility of seeing Jesus, well I am leaving speechless.

It is very interesting to read the protocols that were listed in the latest posting by Ron from our Planetary Prince, Lanaforge. The do’s and don’t’s when one is eating in the company of our Celestial Family. Obviously, there was not gone to be anything lacking off the eating, chickens fried or something like that, none of that is going to happen. Everyone needs to be on their best behaviour.I can understand that of course, it will be very interesting and never having, I supposed, for the first time where any human is to sit down at the dinner table with Beings from Paradise.

Anyway, my dear brothers and sisters, this is really all I want to say, so I think, I would like to say, I am sure all of you here on the forum would like to say a big welcome, welcome back to our Planetary Prince, Lanaforge, and a big welcome to Jesus when He comes, it is going to make a tremendous difference to all of us in ways that we cannot imagine at the moment to have the presence of Jesus on the earth as well as the others of course.

Well, my dear family, this is all for this morning, thank you all so much for listening and have a really super day and be happy, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.