Author Topic: Glitches of Blackout In the Mind/Consciousness  (Read 326 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Glitches of Blackout In the Mind/Consciousness
« on: July 21, 2018, 04:11:30 PM »
Hi dear ones,
Has anyone been getting glitches of, well, how do I call it, "blackness" or "forgetfulness"? It happened to me twice on separate occasions, one this Thursday night and another a week ago, when I am sleeping or dozing and suddenly during it, I lost my bearings and had an urge to open eyes to see where I was.

It is a weird sensation to have happened. I recall I had it occurred years ago in my mid-20s when I was younger and it was disconcerting to me then. Now it has happened infrequently and I am not sure why. If it is health related or just a freak of the brain when in a state of sleep mode, all I know is that it is a brief few seconds of blackout and then once I open my eyes I get my bearings and familiarity back. Can anyone shed light here on this? Meanwhile I will confer with my Adjuster as to what this may be.

Sue/7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Glitches of Blackout In the Mind/Consciousness
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 05:02:26 PM »
I am quite familiar with it, particularly after a momentary phase of "cosmic sleep."   When you fuse Sue, the trial to the mind is to let go of certain familiar aspects of location.  It was demonstrated to me one early morning, still dark, and the window blind was up so the night time ambient light came into my room.  When I awoke I briefly saw strings from my head to every object in the room I could see.  I knew instantly that is how we orient ourselves in our location and that is how we use memory to repair any sense of loss of what is up or what is down and where am I located withing the room or the outdoors or the kitchen-- you name it.  How that demonstration worked I do not know but it taught be an immense amount to me how the brain remembers where its strings are and how it is tied to them.   Cosmic sleep is when the brain is let go and your spirit guides and others detach your memory of the business of material locations.  I still must use my strings or I get lost too when I wake up if they used cosmic sleep on me to teach super math or super understanding they cannot teach on earth.  Play with the idea Sue and try to get a sense of how you relate to your body location for if you are totally dependent on t he strings your mind connects to objects, you awake disoriented as the strings are temporarily not evident.

The thing called a string is an imaginary projection the mind makes when you visually walk into a familiar room.  The brain likes to be home and home uses the linear project between the space you occupy to the objects you know well and the space they occupy, especially critical when you sleep as the brain wakes up looking for orientation and if no projection, where are you?  That is how the brain reports it to the personality.  Think about it as I am sure your Adjuster will fill you in with some of this later.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 10:26:24 PM »
From what I gather about the human brain complexity as it is defined here in this thread and in another one, is it right to say that the Alzheimer disease is derived from a dysfunction of the ‘wafer’ or ‘string’ or whatever it may be called that allows an individual to perceive where he is located and by extension a lost of memories ? Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 11:40:55 PM »
Clency, that was a darn good question.  My surmise (meaning I do not know the answer really but I am guessing) is that Alzheimer disease will obscure the sense of actual placement of the personality as a person afflicted with Alzheimer disease is going by abstruse memory and not relying on the brain to be familiar where they are.   Alzheimer disease is destroying the recent memory patters because it attacks the frontal lobes last and the cortex first.  My dad died of that disease and it is horrible what it does to a loved one.  The brain stops producing a protein that balance fatty acid production with the protein proline and when that protein as a hormone is the majority primary serum content in the brain, the brain produces a plaque that coats the brain tissues to protect them, but then the plaque and more snuffs out ganglia synapses to fire properly and eventually memory and cognizance is lost and death ensues.

This brain string projection is what my eyes perceived that one pre dawn morning I saw and I have no idea why I did but it was quite a personal revelation.  Now I understood that the brain memorizes familiar home spaces and work spaces.  But when anyone sleeps very deeply where they cannot remember how deep they slept even, then the brain gets cut off from its docking strings and you awake disoriented and have to work a bit to remember what bed you are in and where the windows are and so on.  I do it often enough that I know it when it happens and do not panic, but years ago it was fairly rare to happen and I really noticed it when I got awake and didn't quite know in what position I was laying in bed and had to count windows to become familiar with a known room, my own bedroom.  I never had it happen as a guest or in a hotel or motel when traveling for business.  It happens almost always when I am very tired and go to sleep hardly remembering to count sheep at all.

MOTHER SPIRIT - "Ron is quite unusual Clency.  He did see the strings that starry night. But he counted the strings too and as a curiosity I asked why, and he said they attached to things I did not know they wanted to attach to.  He had a string to a blind tassel, a book case, a chest of drawers, and a coffee table he used to put a lamp on in his room.  He never knew I had a string to him that night as he was disoriented from working in a Urantia Book class that got rowdy and the brain went camping when he fell asleep and he awoke with not connections to his room.   Ron saw strings!  I never quite got used to that presentation of revelation to him, and all should recognize all of you use your brains in similar ways, and you all project connections to items and objects around you to orient yourselves at all times.  That is why you feel so much at home in your own bed and in your own home in spite of great hospitality elsewhere.  I am Mother Spirit and I wish you all a good day."

END

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 02:54:46 AM »
Thank you Mother Spirit and Ron for this prompt reply to my question. It helps clarifying some misunderstanding about the Alzheimer desease which is a real dilemma to even the medical corps who do not know how to deal with it. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2018, 04:23:06 AM »
Yes Ron thank you very much. Sorry for the delay in response as I am home from work and am refreshed to speak now. This is very interesting the way you have put it in “strings”(which I haven’t had that yet but I can relate to what you are saying), or otherwise as you explain “..or imaginary projection the mind makes when you visually walk into a familiar room..”.

I particularly am taken when you say the “brain likes to be home”. How often I have that after so many years of moving around and I so often am unsettled and my mind/brain always prefer a “home” and as life turns out, there are so many abodes, beds, change of furniture and so on, and so, when I have these glitches, I wake up trying to grasp on to where I am or to some sort of familiarity.

When you say “...especially critical when you sleep as the brain wakes up looking for orientation and if no projection(and there is that instance just before attuning to the “strings”, I feel lost and have a magnetic urge to focus on where am I???  That is quite an abrupt switch for some unknown reason for it to occur. When I do open eyes, I somehow am satisfied that all is well and then doze off for some more snoozing (probably the proper human body rest).

Anyhow, it is interesting and I thank you Ron for your wonderful help in this and I see how you have had this happen to you too, hmmmmm very interesting indeed. Thank you for sharing this with us.

I have paused to allow my Adjuster some words:

Sue’s Adjuster:

“Yes Sue, this is your Adjuster, I am here! Relative to your time out of the body in your resting state, this is a deep rest or time out. You do get fatigued and tired and that is telling in your sleep. When you do reach those moments/levels of inner inputs, you do receive some areas of dream patterns, the breathing, whilst asleep, is also another input as you labour in the sleep mode. The body takes on a more passive mode and then the brain is charged to keep the flow of oxygen to revitalise those brain functions and circuitry to stabilize your restive state. Upon realisation of your deep state of cosmic home, you are not sure of orientation, in relation to your state of being. Hence, you do spontaneous bursts of connecting with the mind to see what is projected to you when your mind tells you, you are somewhere altogether unrelated to the actual residence of the resting body state.

“This is because you are, as a fused being with me, are a cosmic spirit form in the upper echelons of mind circuitry and the infinite spirit and energy that I am in you. Upon seeing your surroundings you are aware of your current bearings, but cosmically, you are in an eternal state of being in whom I dwell in you.

“Altogether being as one mind and spirit with the infinite array of possibilities as a spirit entity, with the divine Universal Father as I am given unto you to be all that you can be as perfect as I am in you. You are me, and I am you, we are “home” as you’re wantonly brain-wise, correctly points you northwards, yet your current mortal projections are what portray to you as just merely a state of residence you occupy in a very temporal journey of sorts. You know deep in your “cosmic sleep”, there is an eternal rest in the I Am, yet as the ascendant spirit entity you are to familiarize yourself with who you are in and with me as the Infinite Spirit.

“Now you have an answer to your inquiry. It is at once a most divine you and then there is the sudden mortal eclipse of your frame in time and space you inhabit. Give yourself the moment to know yourself, because there will come that time in your eternal life journey onwards, you will see the more infinite that I Am that is you.”

End. 5.26pm(AEST) 22/07/2018

Thank you Father and Ron for this insight.

Sue/7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 11:26:02 AM »
To all who try to understand this.  You know if you were an astronaut and you fell outside of your capsule, you are in such vast space you cannot even tell if you are right side up or upside down.  Mind in your astronaut head would eventually find the brightest star and relate to it with moving up or moving down in your spacesuit.  The same thing happens in your home.  Mind figures out your up or down position or how much you travel by locating objects to reference unconsciously.  I happened to have had the pleasure of being shown that in very graphic detail showing how I almost was ship and was moored by ropes (strings) to my room dock.  It is one more example of how Mother Spirit gives us the ability to move around in our environment quite comfortably and without fear of falling into the sky for some reason.
Ron

Michael of Nebadon - "I speak slowly for all of you.  This man is brilliant in his analogies.  He can tell you the idea that mind is doing things you cannot perceive, but many years ago he awoke from sleep so disoriented we had to show him that he was still connected to earth and his familiar pattern of life.  We showed lines to his blinds on the window, lines to his bookcase and various other elements in the room.  Once he saw how he was still attached to his room and familiar objects he was capable of fully understanding his belonginess to his bed and his room.  He was completely happy to be there too, we might add.

"But Sue has another problem Ron never ran into.  She is partially deaf even with her ear devices.  That removes a string or rope or two from the mind working to stabilize beingness as all of you understand that.  To Be is to Stand well in the middle of your Universe.  Ego likes things around it.  The ID, which is normal cognizance is happy to let the ego figure out how it relates to beingness and until something disrupts the normal calculations mind does to figure out its placement among earth objects whethere that is your room or the sky and the diurnal cycles, you are fairly happy with the idea of being.  Sue has the problem of deafness, and her life is full of shocks and bumps attempting to figure out her placement as a physical body in the world.  that night when she awoke with a diabetic cramp inside her inner body, she could not relate to where she was right away,

"Sue you are in danger of being diabetic (type II) if you do not stop guzzling soda sweets as that brand of cola is made from corn fructose and is highly destructive to the organs of the body due to its malnourishment,  and it will cause the body to stop making insulin and then you will be in for it and become completely disoriented to walk or play, and that is entirely destructive to your life style and you know it.  Ron had diabetes for awhile and starved it to death and took glucosimine for awhile and so improved his system he kicked diabetes out of him.  

"Your dislocation or sense of being temporarily lost to the idea of where you are located and are came about when the body you live in fell into a little coma, and could not bring out the normal sense of being refreshed when awakening.  Ron loves a deep quick sleep and he feels wonderful with that, but diabetes put an end to that until recently.  Now he has osteoporosis and that killed his ability to even walk propertly.  Today he is free of the osteoporosis and must make amends to the body to walk well again and we are working hard for him to do that.  However, Sue, if you come down with diabetes (II) you will not walk at all because your deafness fails to rememdy balance as Ron remedies his balance to attempt walking in spite of the failure of leg muscles to hold him up well and well oriented to the earth's surface.  This is not an easy thing to explain to you Sue, but you got a bonus out of your inquiry of sorts by learning how the brain orients itself without somebody (meaning Me, the Father of my local unvierse) telling you how to walk again.  I relate this to you though:

"You Sue have two terrible problems always to be yourself:  the first is your inability to grasp normal earth orientation due to the inability of the mind to hear its environment too very well or at all.  Second, you cannot relate to people well as you never learned lip reading.  That normally takes place with deaf people, but you are so stubborn you do not bother to look at a person when they speak because you take their speech as a learning lesson.  When you learn, you cast your eyes down to absorb through concentration what they may be saying.  Watch a person and their lips as an experiement to see if you can catch all they say when they speak,   This is Michael and I wish you a good day."

END

« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 11:28:16 AM by Ron Besser »

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2018, 07:07:12 PM »
Thank you Father Michael and Ron,
As always I am most appreciative for your advice and suggestions, and will do my best to follow them as I understand the concern you have raised for me to be aware of. Some time ago, I was searching about the health outcome of people born with Rubella in Australia. It turns out that they did a study on a select number of these Rubella children over some years, they did find some health problems do develop in their bodies due to the virus the the German Measles create in their system. Diabetes, heart problems, glaucoma and other types of conditions do come about and to my concern most of those studied have lived short lives up to and including the 50 age level and I am in that level. So, I take what you are saying very seriously. Although I do not drink soft drinks such as Coke, although I do like to eat jelly lollies and I must stop that now!
I have to keep an eye on this body and I am due for another full health check and blood test soon. So far the body has been well, yet my deafness as you say is my weakness and you are very right in understanding my difficulties in hearing well in different environments, be it social, work or recreational.  Yet, here I am with all of you guided by a wonderful fragment of God and am very much understanding the call to hear Him and follow Him. My thanks go to all of you being so understanding. I will do my best to keep well and be well, so help me God!
Also last night, I had another interesting occurrence. Not a glitch but a visual presentation, one that is like I was seeing through a mozzly array of hieroglyphs and in the background was a sunny beach with beautiful palm trees. I focused intensely enough to see the background but couldn't make out the grey looking hieroglyphs (not sure what it is but this is close to describe what it looked like) and it was changing so rapidly I couldn't get what it was trying to convey. Anyway, that was an interesting one and I am getting the feeling the Deity Absolute is very busy in this with me too.
Sue/7inOcean

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2018, 10:35:33 PM »
Since my fusion, I have had an odd problem when sleeping.  On about three occasions, I have experienced sleep paralysis.  The tv will be on, and I can hear and understand everything that is being said.  But my body will not move.  If I try to wake up and listen, my body is like lead and will not respond at all.  I became concerned and did some research on it and apparently it is not that uncommon.  It is my body's way of telling me I need more sleep.  Has anyone else had any experience with this?  I wonder if there is any connection to it and the fusion.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2018, 11:18:01 PM »
Amethyst, Michael the Creator Son here for you:

"Ron experiences it too.  In fact it got so common he refused to sit down and watch TV for months as he hates losing control during the day and gets nothing done when that occurs so often.  Ron has what you have Amethyst.  You both sleep well and deeply although I know Ron can wake up on a dime if he has to but otherwise prefers a slow emergence from sleep to consciousness.  Your brain Amethyst is like ours in the morontial.  It is deeply furrowed to allow me cell generation, but your illness with sinus infection has slowed down the accumulation of new brain cells until your are now in deficit.  That causes sleep apnea (sleep paralysis)  quite often but the fusion does not help in that matter, as fusion releases hormones of thought provoking styles that gets you to thinking a lot more than you used to.  I also warn both of you that it can be dangerous in sleeping in bed as we have had to break Ron from sleep a dozen times as he goes into a coma now and then due to the paralysis of his bed store house of sleep memories as he has so many we had to cut some out to make room for more necessary types of experiences for in-sleep teaching.  This answer is a bit of a mix of things, but in general yes, the fusion has made this possible and, two, you tend to sleep deeply and the combination results in the effects your describe.  Ron just stays awake and gets away from the TV to prevent it.  He will lay down and nap if very tired as he gets quite often,  Michael of Nebadon."

MOTHER SPIRIT - "You, my dear, have greatly improved and Ron noted it to me in our morning sessions and was grateful you were making such good efforts to keep it going.  Do not worry about your inability to hear sometimes Amethyst, as the recent few days have been hard to get transmissions due to the fact we are preparing Urantia for other types of communication too and all of you are doing the high stuff, but there may be some less sophisticated models coming such as trance and such as clairvoyance which we tole Ron were outmoded now, but it is taught so much on Urantia we will stay with the old models where we have to.  Good day.  Mother Spirit."

END

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2018, 11:19:05 PM »
@Amethyst, I have had many such episodes. Of memory, first 'sleep paralysis' episode was at the age of 17. I tried to utter a word in the hope of waking my boarding school roommate up. Unable to do so, I reverted to prayer. I was such a frightened little animal. Thankfully, the paralysis soon subsided and I so clearly remember the most incredible peace wash over me.
I am now no longer a fearful little animal and mostly thankful that I can and must extend myself beyond the physical realm. I image extending to the morontial plain and partaking in activities such as training is all part of what you may be experiencing now as a result of your fusion - even in your sleep. The paralysis/disorientation seems to go hand in hand with reorganizing the brain, but I am just as intrigued as you are with respect to the fusion connection thereof. This is new to us all. Wendy

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2018, 11:37:35 PM »
@RonB, Humble apologies, I posted my 2c worth just as we were given explanation on: sleep and the fused morontial brain, in-sleep teaching and sleep paralysis. Thank you and good night!