Author Topic: The coming monetory collapse  (Read 221 times)

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
The coming monetory collapse
« on: July 27, 2018, 11:40:26 AM »
At the London summit which will be held next week, bringing together twenty countries to discuss the world financial crisis, China is calling for a new global currency, by disallowing the use of the US dollar for trades and doing business, but experts are saying that it is not an easy task to monitor a world reserve based on a unique currency, pointing out as an example the euros of the european countries. Are we witnessing the starting point of the ‘coming monetary collapse’ ? Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Dominick O

• View Profile
Re: The coming monetory collapse
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 04:16:39 PM »
It's posturing of BRICs monetary coalition versus US-Britain-Israel coalition

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 05:20:39 PM »
War of Words and Trade Imbalances and So ON
July 27, 2018 at York 5PM local time

Clency: ( you ask)
Are we witnessing the starting point of the ‘coming monetary collapse ?

Ron: Clency I have the expert here, Serara, the Magisterial Son, reporting to you from Uversa, where is conditioning himself to appear as a Melchizedek one of these days to report to Urantia the true nature of what is coming to Urantia shortly.

SERARA, MAGISTERIAL SON, reporting as a Melchizedek to assure all of you the end is near and this will be helpful, I am sure, if Clency is able to understand the following, along with the rest of you:

“China is now ready to pull the plug on the US Dollar.  Why?

“The answer lies in its detestation of the American system of currency control.  Be assured Clency they (that being China) are too small to do what they want to do, but they will make a real mess out of the currency problems on Urantia until we arrive now in the spring of 2023 or later when the maturity of the leadership of China is restated.  The present leadership is deeply stung by Trump over promises of good will and help to the Chinese leader himself.  Kim Jong-un is a spoiler again as he used Xi Jinping, the President of China as a whipping boy to the United States, to soften Trump up for their June summit.  Xi Jinping asked Kim Jong-un to forestall denuclearization so China could get advantages of trade out of the way before Trump slammed this with tariffs they expected long before this.  Now we see that appears to lose Ron slightly only because I jumped from Kin Jon un to a tariff situation developing between China and Beijing.  The truth is that Kim Jong-un and Xi Jinping are necessary bed fellows and as such they both resent Trump and his way to use neither of them to get his way, but to force the WTO (Word Trade Organization), to force China to stop laundering huge amounts of American cash in order to by US Treasuries.  That causes such a problem to China they cannot abide using the dollar unless they are forced to.

Now the problem the 20 in London are facing is that China, which is one of the twenty involved in that meeting, is coming loaded for bear and will swear out a warrant against the United States that it alone is going to capitalize on profits due to its unique position in the world as a reserve currency.  The matter is so urgent up here we will not, and must not wait, for a complete collapse of the dollar before we get underway with the Michael Mission shortly.  Consequently, the time table for my appearance must be moved up to now, and that throws Michael;s plans for the sixth epochal revelation askew but not out the door.  Ron has been afforded a unique glimpse into the new book by having it fully described to him and it remains as described for now.  But Ron made the error of mentioning that the revelation cannot be fully explained well unless we detail a small Paper to add on the Ascension Career of Jesus, as we leave the biography of Jesus at his death and report not full indication that He lives and is well and is promoted to extraordinary power as a Deity of Supremacy in the Central Universe.  We concur with that urgency but Ron indicates the readership will never know what it left out if we publish as is and we will.  A year book can make that oversight available then.

“The American-Chinese trade war benefits no body and Trump is fully responsible for getting it underway.  He will be responsible for ending it shortly when he decides China is an enemy of the State of Georgia and elsewhere if it pursues cleaning its riffle barrels over the South China Sea and letting Taiwan suffer the consequences of its mighty army of men and equipment.  China has two million men under arms and that is far in excess of what it needs to protect itself.  Now we must turn to the problematic choice of Ron and me for the everlasting Magisterial Mission debut, and that is already underway for reasons of State not announced just yet.

“A Trade War is not unusual and they have been fought off and on since man made commercial use of the seas.  But this one has rancor behind it because Trump insulted Xi Jinping badly at the last summit in Florida by insisting he help him corral North Korea into submission to the American policy that North Korea is not to exist as an independent State until the world recognized a non dictator.  Then Xi Jinping turns around and gets elected as a dictator and the world now has seven of those miserable thugs including Turkey.  We must now find a way around them and move to dismantle their aims and that is not necessarily polite talk we have to do if forced to do so.

“I am fully aware we are spreading out from a trade war subject, but the US dollar has to be sacrosanct at this time because it is the once currency almost every human on the face of this planet knows something about.  It is valuable to all and makes good spending in Asia as well as in France and Great Britain and so on.  BUT, it has two drawbacks: it fluctuates in value from time to time; and second, it is paper and can become torn, dirty, and defaced to the point some cannot tell what the denomination is written on that battered dollar in hand.

STANDING ON THE BRINK OF WORLD WAR

“I cannot overemphasize enough how close Urantia is to a world war.  North Korea has backed away from good will to the point it is a pariah State again, and Trump knows all the details as he asked Kim Jong-un why he was waiting so long to being and Kin Jong-un let him know he does not have the power to force unilateral removal of nuclear weapons from Korea.  Trump responded with a terse, “well, we will see what that may bring you.”  Now this:

“I must advise Clency that the London Twenty as you are now calling it, it has no release from Trump and his bad manners or his loss of appetite for the French President.  Both are holograms of thoughtless versions of good principles but Trump in particular holds nothing against him so long as he does not get involved in the United States domestic affairs of his scandals with women and song.  I am not preparing a text for Ron to report in a moment or two which out lines just what we must do to counter the rogue Trump and his wife’s aversion to his attentions any more as those two are not getting along at all and it may come to a split soon enough.  Good day.  Serara.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 12:03:06 AM »
Thank you Sir Serara and Ron for this detailed report on the actual world monetary situation. The crisis is indeed at its most culminating point, but we can rest assured that our Celestial Family will temporize what can be done before the total collapse, when it is said : « The matter is so urgent up here we will not, and must not wait, for a complete collapse of the dollar to get underway with the Michael Mission shortly. Consequently, the time table for my appearance must be moved up to now ». You are gratefully welcome, Sir Serara. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.