Author Topic: Audio Transmission / They are all gone.  (Read 76 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / They are all gone.
« on: August 12, 2018, 01:43:03 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: They are all gone.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 12th Aug. 2018  07:42 Local  05:42 Z

https://app.box.com/s/6gu6a0o0kmi6y81if5q1iujdbxxx8zvk

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / They are all gone.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 04:43:11 AM »
Trabscribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

They are all gone

Beloved/Lemuel : Good morning everyone. This morning I would just like to mention what has become a fact of life for me and that is to say ‘They are all gone’ referring to friends. They are all gone with the exception of a married couple who have remained faithful and true over the past 30 yrs almost. I feel sure that most of you here on the forum have experienced this to some extent.

When people become aware, when your friends and family become aware that your interest are so different from theirs, slowly but surely they begin to fade away. They are more than happy to remain in their comfort zones and they may feel some sadness for losing a friend and you and your partner feel exactly the same, but overtime it is as if they are maint to fall away so that you become free from all unnecessary emotional ties ( I stress the words ‘unnecessary ties’ ) to one’s family and friends.

When you are consciously, intentionally, following your spiritual ascension path you have to all extents and purposes left all and everyone behind. It is indeed a lonely road, your friends no longer feel comfortable in your presence and aftertime of course you learn to keep your mouth shut, have an experience, strange looks and the coldness when you talk about spiritual things.

It is hard sometimes to see in the faces of your friends and family what they are obviously thinking about you, but overtime you come to understand and you leave them where they are, but with your love and your blessings and your thanks to these people who have shared time and space with you. In fact they help you for you to be where you are, but they are not ready, not prepared to remain with you and so they fall away and you were left alone so to speak, but you all know that you are not alone.

And this, dear brothers and sisters, is a realization, a full realization that will come to you when you have established this relationship between yourself and your Father indwelling you. You do not need anyone else, but obviously you are not indifferent to others. You now understand and realize more than ever that we are all brothers and sisters, but in fact they are not ready for it, but you are and accepted it.

So your life is different now. You walk alone but you are never alone, you see everyone as your brothers and sisters and quite naturally and spontaneously you send light and blessings to all those that cross your path, when you get the prompts from your Beloved Indwelling to do so.

I see many people everyday, I have daily routine and I look straight into the faces of people, trying to make eyes contact and what I see is ego. They are dominated by their egos to do what they have to do everyday, going to work and all that sorts of things and it is very rare indeed that I see light in the eyes of people that shows me that they are spiritually aware and open.

For me it is a sad thing to see so many faces completely concerned with what they are doing in the outside and nothing shows from inside that one can see, but as you know they are all your brothers and sisters and you understand where they are. There is no judgement in this, there is just observations.

So, standing alone, so to speak, no one at all loose friends and even family you have left behind because you cannot take them with you. You do not have the responsibility for anyone else’s spiritual advancement, only your own.

So, this morning, I have been reflecting on this situation personally : how they’re all gone with the exception of two people, the husband and the wife, who are still with me in terms of loyalty and friendship and have total respect for my views. We don’t really talk about spiritual things anymore but they still enjoy my company and I appreciate that very much.

Maybe you are in a similar situation and you have accepted it, as I have accepted it. I don’t want to give the impression that I am sad about it or depressed about it, because certainly I am not, it is just an observable fact that one comes to term with and there are no regrets. One is just grateful for the times that one has shared with one’s friends and family. Now, we have moved on and that’s it.

Thank you all for listening, I wish you a peaceful Sunday and be happy, bye-bye for now.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.