Author Topic: Brand New Fusions to Report and Congratulations as of 18 August 2018  (Read 301 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
We add two names to those who have fused with their Adjusters on Urantia as of today, the 18th of August, 2018.

Steve Gitz  70, fused at 10:34am 16 August 2018 and is now doing fine at his home in Lafayette. Louisiana.

Joylin, eighty three years old (83), living in Aspen Colorado, fused with her Adjuster while waiting in bed to be taken to see her doctor as she thought she had a stroke.  She did not. She fused with her Adjust August 15. 2018 at 1037 PM.  She has been informed by her spirit guide Ambrose Melchizedek. and sleeps peacefully still and will be awakened on the mansion worlds we believe in the near future.

Here are the names of those fused to this point on Urantia as of today, the 18th of August. year 2018.

Fusion Candidates in the Order of their fusion:
1  Ron Besser, #1, (December 25, 2014 at noon that day)
2  Larry Gossett #2  ( October 14 2016.  US time zone)
3  Lemuel #3  (730 PM Oct 16, 2016 Spain tine zone)
4  Sue Whiley #4 (December 31, 2017 6PM at Australian Time )
5  Amethyst #5 (January 04, 2018.)

6  Wendy Winter #6  ( July 16, 2018 at 10 AM Australian Time)
7  Joylin #7 (August 15, 2018 10:37 PM)
8  Steve Gitz #8 (August 16, 2018 1034 am)
** Please See additional remarks at the bottom added on 18 August here in York, PA
Can someone please fill your dates in beside your name above telling us the date of your fusion?
I am getting some variation in precise timing too but if you have something other than the date I do write of, please correct it here.  Post to this thread.

All listed here now enjoy the presence of a Supernaphim among their Guardian Angels.  Each fused individual still has work to be done to be fully fused in the brain stem.  I am completely finished being  the eldest as is Joylin.  Ambrose the Melchizedek Guide is ready to take Joylin to Salvington as she is too frail to last much longer on Urantia, and Joylin will be the first from Urantia to arrive on Salvington using the new method of fusion of this sphere.

I offer CONGRATULATIONS TO EAH AND ALL OF THESE BRAVE SOULS for the accomplishment.  I am also informed that there are three more candidates for fusion approaching the age of utter disposition unless they are brought before the Judges for adjudication and fusion is allowed to proceed.  I wish all a supremely happy moment in their career as those who fuse now before the advent of Jesus on Urantia, will be part of a special Commission set up on Salvington to do specialized work on Urantia when all is said and done, and before they graduate the Local Universe to the Minor Sector as a First Stage Spirit.  I am to be taken to Edentia though before I graduate the Local Universe for specialized training in government know how, and taken back to Urantia for additional study before I start my teaching career on Edentia or Mansion World Four.  They do not know what to do with all of us just yet.  
Ron Besser
Soul Helper (they say)
END

*** Additional Remarks added dated later than the date time stamp on this post from York USA.

I have written into the list of categorical sequencing of fusion candidates in the order they appeared on Urantia.  I tell you this because the actual dates are entered on Uversa and Salvington by Star Date.  For instance my date of fusion on Urantia is on Christmas Day of 2014.  My Star Date time of fusion is 12/15/13/27.  I do not know what the separators are so I use forward slashes which I am sure is not how the do it and perhaps this ways 12.15.13.27  or maybe 12151327.  1327 they tell me assigns the planet and the star-date meridian time.   Plus this:

Sue Whiley was on vacation when the actual event occurred.  I was told to announce it to her as noted in the list above which was the first, but she has a couple of dates noted that are germain too and that is because she was ill at times during the exposition of the fusion and as a result we have dates given in which some parts of the fusion were completed then or redone.  I have provided the date that correctly shows the numerical sequence of fusion sequence coming conscious to us on Urantia.  She is number four and to state a later date makes her number five and that is not true.  She was the fourth one to fuse on Urantia in this sequence of history.

As far as to the rest of it, this is an unfinished list and we expect at least two more or more to be added at some point but since I do not know them they must be brought to my attention to list them at all.  I thank you all for resupplying these dates to me since I have no memory at this point to help out there.  My best to all.  Ron Besser

MOTHER SPIRIT - Ron is almost delirious this morning over events to list these fusion dates as we do not recognize them because they took place in transcendental circumstances.  They are portended on high immediately upon assignment of the soul to Uversa as a developing embryo and the forecast for fusion is entered at that time.  Ron's forecast for fusion was December 15, 2013, but it was delayed over the death of his mother on August 21, 2012 and was replaced by the actual date recorded above.  In fact the entire matter of fusion was predicated on Uversa as showers of sparks on Urantia when the soul was released to the Father for comparison of newly wed souls to the Father's purpose.  In Ron's case the fusion was determined to be fortuitous as he was in such grief he could not hear for about a month afterwards well enough to determine who was what here on Salvington.  They corrected this problem easily and he became what he is today in hearing ability.  For the rest on this list we are noting there continuing problems of satisfaction.  Larry Gossett has lost his temperament and flown the coop, and Lemuel is fasting on grief of the past, and needs a lesson to keep him running currently much better than he is.  Finally, Wendy Winter is passing all of her tests well, but has issues that refuse to signal compliance and hurts her chances for assignment to York only because she is so pressed on other things she is not paying close attention to circumstances inside her that need better resolution.  These are typical usages of humans on an evolving sphere and only Ron seems to be content with the fusion and works it so well he can speak for Michael at times.  This is a rare privilege and he nearly lost that privilege with candidate number nine who braved the patches of perfidy by challenging Ron's right to say anything and Ron let him have it good.  We lament the incident but it is essentially covered over by number nine being at least temporarily lost to our administration of help to his cause.  Good day. Mother Spirit."

« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 03:25:59 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Brand New Fusions to Report and Congratulations as of 18 August 2018
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 12:38:19 AM »
Ron--I was told my fusion date was January 04, 2018.  Its good to see the list getting longer!
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 02:01:22 AM »
Hi Ron and thank you,

This is when my notebook comes in handy for dates and I have two.

• I present to you two different dates: one from Michael and Mother Spirit, Nebadonia to inform me at 6pm 31/12/2017  the following entry/message in my notebook at that time:

“Wait this out, the message is due. The morning is better for you to receive at your freshest after the sleep. Sleep it off (as I was fatigued with much going on) now, you are too tired. “
(I got the gist - fusion for me was to be on 5th January, 2018 - letting me know in advance to get rest at that time (following words sings out in my sensory) ‘Diapetra Sonsonnortia Clayotia Hitienotia’. My fusion is the first in the SER and will be closely grouped with your mind family of origin(?). Ron and I as Barmtorsha Adjutants Spirit.”

2. About 06/03/2018 Ron sent me a private email regarding my fusion status and reports it have occurred on January 14, 2018 at 11.30am. At the time Ron you have said in your email that is was supposed to have happened earlier in January, as it was said in No.1 above, but it was delayed until I got home from my holiday in Queensland and it was then confirmed on 14/01/2018 as in No.2.  Bear in mind I knew well before in December from Michael and Mother Spirit even my spiritual name as is spelled out above at the time.

Thank you and Congratulations to Steve and Joylin!

Sue Whiley/7inOcean

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 03:11:51 AM »
Wendy Winter DOF 16.7.18 10 AM Australian Local Time Zone.

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2018, 05:35:24 AM »
Bonjours à ma nombreuse fratrie spirituelle de ce forum de l esprit, : - *
Toutes mes soeurs délicieuses ayant reçu la Grace de la fusion avec leur fragment respectif,  et tous mes fréres en services et actions sur cette primitive planète, malgré les erreurs et les aventures égotique" decertains, sachez tous et toutes que le nombre de fusionnés en service est de plus en plus actif, la preuve, le chaos de notre urantia actuel en voie d éradica
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 06:06:00 AM »

Hello to my large spiritual siblings in this forum of mind: - *
All my delicious sisters who received the Grace of the merger with the respective fragment, and all my brothers in services and actions on this primitive planet, despite the mistakes and egotistic adventures "certain, know everyone that the number of merged service is increasingly active, the evidence, the chaos of our present Urantia nearing total eradication is UNDER SINGLE DIVINE CONTROL

Dear Beloved, no souls of the plan n échapppe the Heart of God, our benevolent Master and cosmic educators are our valuable guides and L d in homo sapiens evolution path is being among the billions of men and
Women on all continents, from this global chaos, WE All and all as agreed MEMBERS OF RESERVE CORPS intended to Urantia 2018 are services and actions, our order of numbers are already privileged and glorified in this destructive Humanity Corps for this sextra-ordinary moment Fusion in the ordinary of our lives in this work "spiritual" exquisite and courageous, we, myself included that of the continent Europeen associated Yours in Service
d united to the will of those who lead us, my friends, my brothers in this "evil-odorant- Garden under the smoldering ashes of the opponent in all its forms even to genetic nonexistent spiritual DNA 'or adulterated as the example of our brother Larry, can you understand, CHOICE of individuals, human sapiens hijacked by personal charter of a lanonendek son,

My brothers and sisters, by the eternal presence of the moment, in the space / time that Urantia "Garden
became dark colored and subtly cancérisé by corruption, fraud-meurtrière- the violence called necessary evil to bring up the bright and dazzling LAZER current DIVINE, you, we party quality of your humanity / divinity experien "sky" = tHE merger with respective fragment of each service on every continent, as all our generous soyions GUIDES COSMIC
and our brothers intelligent and aware of this réuinitialisation of "homo sapiens in homospiritus" 2018
Thus in the time space that characterizes us, of c HEFS, monitors, teachers, assistants, Median, hybrid like us REMAIN worthy and Resplandissants Lazers of LIGHT service and actions of the present moment of primitive Urantia by way of "light and Life"
G Loire GOD UNDER CONTROL ... in this eternal love which cancels all evils ..P "otchamé

BERNADETTE  DE FRANCE    Ajusteur  P'Otchamé Famille spirituelle  N°5  dans la Fratrie avec N° ordre
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2018, 10:42:06 PM »
@RonB, My Adjuster instructs me that I am now steadily being trained and tasked to rely heavily on His expertise for our work in the Missions ahead, which is of a confidential nature with respect to Finance and Administration for now, with more grooming in the pipeline. I have not passed my tests to their satisfaction and my lack of paying acute attention just may get me disqualified if I don't work harder at it. My spirit ears are now on higher alert. Wendy

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2018, 11:57:15 PM »
Wendy, but it may comfort you to know that this is not unusual or out of the question for this to happen.  I would not worry about it except to apply yourself as you normally would do and to let the strain of knowing you are fused to settle better than it has so far.  I very seldom speak to newly fused in our group because it just gets in the way for the normal concentration such an individual must do to get used to the idea that it happened at all and that they are assimilating it very well.  I hear nothing from any of these Adjusters to be concerned about and even Gossett is not that bad off so long as he redirects his attention to the web processes he is used to and then follows through on what is to be done as he has been instructed now on what to do next.

In your case Wendy, I hear nothing from your Adjuster today and that is a good sign and they all know I stand ready to pass on information if they want me to.  So it is a peaceful time and pleasy proceed without excessive worry.  Hmmm.  I am hearing a tweak noise from your Adjuster Wendy:

WENDY'S THOUGHT ADJUSTER speaks:
"I am the Thought Adjuster jointly expressed by Ron Besser, Sananda, Wendy's Indwelling, and Michael of Nebadon as well.  We jointly sponsor this fusion program and are hard at work to disarrange the problem that happened yesterday when Ron let one of the Candidates have it over pure ignorance and greed and his is well dispelled and out the door for this program we wish to announce now:

THOUGHT ADJUSTER FUSION ON URANTIA COMMENCED IN 2014 AND ENDS IN 2020
"We have decided that this Besser-style fusion is excellent and spells great times for Urantia if we can get about 1,000 fusions going (that is one thousand to be fused in total by 2020).  Beyond that it is too hard to say and we are signalling that this transmitter has been called to a halt and then released briefly for this announcement to follow:

"We now eight Thought Adjusters stand ready to form a pact to hold each individual included in this formation announced very early this morning, to be sure that all eight as designated by Ron in his list above, to be sure they survive the coming fury and disaster a sliding plate causes in western Alberta Province of Canada, and a like wish difficult re association of the Yellow Stone Caldera to partiall explode its ancient overburden cap off, and to explain why this is so bad, it will happen together in our opinion,  This will rip out the interior of the Canadian West and the central core of the land mass known to geologists as the Great Basin.  Water will not fill these regions for now but it will in about another century and that will ensure that the United States and Canada will stop feuding and worry not about trade pacts at all.  You all are aware that the Trump administration is under serious legal review and that it may end up in the refutation of all he has done to this point.  We make not further comment on this for now.

"As Ron has often stated he is ready to go for us at the drop of a hat and this is a drop of the hat:

"Our decision to form a pact of eight Adjusters as this time is rudimentary to the entire idea of protection of our wards at this time.  We are fully fused with Ron and Lenuel.  We have backed off Larry Gossett and wonder if he can even hear for his day in court coming very soon.  Wendy and Amethyst and Gitz are fully fused now but are hard of hearing for a few wekks as that is required to cement the emotional side of their construction.  You are dear transmitter under the gun again and that message is urgent so take it now please . . . . . .

"our trust is supplied mostly by Ron to care for all who join the matrix of these eight so far and to see to their everlasting careers with him or about him or over him.   Joylin is near death as the 8th member and it may remain seven depending on the prognosis of her Adjuster very soon as what to do with the lady who broke all the rules and is now fused for all her work on high too.  She is worth every penny to keep her going.  In any case the entire matter is before the Father and He will report to them Ron and not vous.  Okay?

We eight Adjusters also remind this Transmitter he is the emergency contact and must stand by at all hours of the day and night and the proposed surgery for Ron possibly in weeks will be a trial time for all of us and that is not to be so rough yu do not regain consciousness Ron as the anesthetists must be aware you are a shallow breather and need to be fed a lot of oxygen as ime increases as that operation takes about two hours and is full of anesthetists to be sure you are okay.  Let it flow their way and it will be fine.

"In any case, the drill is soon over insofar as Adjusters are concerned if they get permission to bond or fuse or unify, whatever the case may be with Father's permission and Divinington will be studying this cause for years as it never came up before and there are things to be done with yu humans too to prevent too much interest shown in you..  Good day.  The Eight Adjusters."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "The ideal message  I have this evening is to wish Ron some release from the painful situation developing today where there is no remission and it just keeps going and going and going and he has had to take an opiate to clear it somewhat and it does,  You are not going to run out Ron as that is refillable in an emergency just let him know it and he will write a larger quantity call him Monday morning.  He is truly okay with you and sees it as an emergency too and that is all you need to tell him.  Ask him to increase the codeine dose to 50mg if possible because you need it to clear the vein better in both legs at the same time.  

"You are finding this pedantic Ron but it must be told you are to have an overhaul of your entire system soon and that business with surgery is essential.  Be of good cheer as you will be home in four or less days and it will take you moments to feel the freedom.  Be assured we work this within the Mission.  I tell this list that fusion is everything it need be, but that humans on a planet are never to be feeling its additional gift is of well being and happenstance.

"We close this unusual post to remind the eight to be well and that Joylin may never find the site again but she is part of this set up and must be informed just what is happening so she can participate with her two cents.  Good day, Michael."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania