Author Topic: Love you Micheal of Nebadon and Nebadonia!!!  (Read 188 times)

Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
Love you Micheal of Nebadon and Nebadonia!!!
« on: September 03, 2018, 04:52:59 PM »
Ça fait depuis des mois et des mois que nous attendons tous les changements planétaires, et ce remise de date en date et finalement de semble pas ce réaliser.

Même dernièrement, nous avons t’ils exprimer que nous ne passeront pas la fin de juillet avant ce rendre au début du moi d’août que ces changement géo-planétaires prendront forment tel que le ‘Changement de pôle’, ‘Période de noirceur’, ‘Destructions par rapports aux problèmes avec les plaques tectoniques’, ‘Dissémination d’au moins 50% de la population mondiales’,…, et la liste n’est qu’un commencement des tribulations à venir!!!!

Je n’interviens pas beaucoup dernièrement au forum car je me sens complètement perdu avec toutes ces prédictions, avec toutes ces nouvelles divulgations et par-dessous tout, la ‘DEMANDE DE DEVENIR TR’ et que tout me semble réorienter aux humains fusionner exclusivement!!!

Je n’interviens pas beaucoup dernièrement au forum car je suis persuader que rien de tout ceci arrivera cette année 2018,…, et encore moins dans ma vie active!!!

Je n’interviens pas beaucoup dernièrement au forum car le fait de la ‘Mission de Michael’ ne deviendra jamais visible car il y aura toujours un petit détail qui va tout simplement toujours retarder et retarder cette évènement de ce concrétiser pour le peuple d’Urantia.

Mais, aujourd’hui,…, je dois absolument remercier de tout mon cœur et mon âme, mon créateur Michael de Nébadon que j’aime énormément même si je ne serais jamais à la hauteur de notre bien-aimé Ron Besser et très certainement, ma bien-aimé Co-créatrice, mère spirituel Nébadonia pour être constatent présente dans ma vie et le résultat matérialiste est extraordinaire,…, mère Nébadonia,…, ce que vous attesté en regardant ces quelques photos,…, pour moi,…, c’est ‘VOUS’ que je vois vivre à tous les jours en regardant la qualité et la quantité de fleurs de multitude de couleurs et de formes,…, je ne peux que penser à vous à chaque instant que mes yeux jettent un regard sur votre beauté et,…, mère Nébadonia,…, vous êtes belles et je vous aime de tout mon cœur et de tout mon âme!!!!

Je n’interviens pas beaucoup dernièrement au forum,…, mais,…, merci Père Créateur Michael, merci Mère Nébadonia et merci Père universel,…, merci pour ma vie, merci pour mes enfants et merci pour m’avoir donné la chance de vivre cette vie dans la chaire!!!

( Y-a-t-il quelque qui serait aimable à traduire ce texte en anglais et je vous remercie à l’avance!)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 04:56:45 PM by Antonio »

Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Love you Micheal of Nebadon and Nebadonia!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 11:13:10 PM »
Pour vous Père Michael et pour vous Mère Nébadonia!

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 08:41:01 AM »
Antônio. The photo is beautiful The wonderful green of nature. As for the time of events, visible to human eyes here on our planet, above all that is done in time and when God so desires.

======= 

Antônio. La photo est belle Le vert merveilleux de la nature. Quant au temps des événements, visible aux yeux de l’homme ici sur notre planète, surtout ce qui se fait dans le temps et quand Dieu le désire.

======= 

Antônio. A foto é linda. O verde maravilhoso da natureza. Quanto ao tempo dos acontecimentos, visíveis aos olhos humanos aqui em nosso planeta, acima de tudo que seja feita no tempo e quando Deus assim desejar.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 09:01:35 AM »
This a succinct english version, representing the main ideas of Antonio’s post above

We have been waiting many months now for the planetary changes to take place, but it seems that it will never happen with all the recurring delays. We have been told recently that the ‘black period’ which comprises the pole shift, tectonic plates, life destruction of 50% of the world population and so on, would not pass that we can see it in July, before entering the month of August.

These last days, I don’t participate much on the forum because I feel completely sidetracked by all these predictions and revelations, and above all the exclusive focus on those who are fused, while on the other hand there is a great demand for TRs. So, I have made up my mind that the Michael Mission and all that have been annouced will never occur in 2018, even during my lifetime, because there will always be a little change in the plan to defer the events for the Urantia population.

But right now, with all my heart and my soul, I give thanks and express my love to my Creator, Michael of Nebadon, eventhough I am not of the same caliber as our beloved Ron Besser and also, of course, to my Beloved Mother Spirit, Nebadonia. I can feel Her Presence constantly with me, because I can notice how my material life has been changed for the best, the photos are proof of what I am saying.

By contemplating everyday the quality and quantity of flowers with a variety of colors and forms, it is YOU, Mother Nebadonia, that I see, so beautiful and I love You with whole my heart and soul. Thank you Father Michael, thank you Mother Nebadonia and thank you Universal Father for my children and for offering me a chance to live this physical life.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 09:27:38 AM »
Merci sincèrement Clency pour cette belle traduction,..., ton anglais est impeccable!!!
Thank you sincerely Clency for this beautiful translation, ..., your english is impeccable !!!

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 03:04:43 PM »
Hi everyone!!
"I completely understand my dear brother Antonio about not fulfilled predictions and I can tell you something similar happened to me once, Universal Father answered my questions and said to me 'what is better to be okay with the public or saved some lives?'
"I for one, living in the edge of the great dangerous zones, as announced in previous post, living an extra day without disaster is a win win situation and give me an extra day to prepare myself and others for the coming events.
"Father give us what we need and we can handle" 

This is all I say just keep faith in our hearts.

Rene

Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 09:47:34 PM »
My brother Rene, I understand you and I agree with you, ..., but, I'm not even sure I'm safe here!,..., I am not afraid to die because I know that 'the mansions worlds ' will be my next home.
I am simply sick of living this false life , unreal and worthless !!!,..., and I begin to find that ending my life so prutally, could allow my entourage to receive there material and monetary needs to survive being my failures and the impossibility of finding myself at work!!!

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 10:05:44 PM »
Bro.Antonio,
I can understand your exasperation about most everything.  The whole planet is just too full of troubles and sad things. But we who are privileged to have read TUB and are here in the 'here and now', still alive, breathing and capable of seeing and understanding what it is all about - IMHO we are just too darn lucky!!!! Have you read that even the angels and other Celestials are amazed at how we people of Urantia are able to survive, still laugh at ourselves, still able to enjoy what little we have....isn't that amazing??? For what are we all here in this forum and in other forums striving for? Isn't it so we can help ourselves get a little more 'educated' in things of the spirit?  Isn't it so we can understand that we have an ascension career to take care of?  And then after we realize all that...its our turn to look around and see why we should be of good cheer and in the deepest kindness we can muster help our brothers and sisters who need us?  But isn't that the grandest and greatest life?  We who have found God have found Love - the love of the One Father whose only desire is that all His children will see the 'Light'.  Be happy Antonio...you are the cause of  'Light and Life' ....we are blessed to have you around!
Love,
Evan
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2018, 10:43:27 PM »
“…The whole planet is just too full of troubles and sad things. But we who are privileged to have read TUB and are here in the 'here and now', still alive, breathing and capable of seeing and understanding what it is all about…”

My dear beautiful friend Evan, you have so many comforting words and I appreciate it immensely,…, what troubles me my dear friend Evan,…, we are more or less 387 members and can be more or less 300 guests who have the chance to have information out of the ordinary as received exceptionally on this site and for several years,…, the Urantia people will soon be more or less 8 billion inhabiting this land, ..., out of these 8 billion, eight humans make an out of the ordinary distinctions (the fuses one), ..., actually almost more popular than our beloved, Jesus!!! I have been out of work for many weeks, even months, if nothing changes in my current conditions, none of this will matter to me, ..., personal bankruptcy will come sooner or later and I will lose everything and worst to put my wife on the street despite my 32 years of professional experience.

I love you very much Evan!!!