Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Memories  (Read 129 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Memories
« on: September 08, 2018, 06:53:03 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject:Memories
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 8th Sept 2018.  12:52 Local  10:52 Z

https://app.box.com/s/9lbbvk7lta6iug77bessmh6ggrqczll8

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Memories
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 09:15:39 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Memories

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. I don’t have any idea talking to you this morning really, but you know by now that when I am here especially in the countryside I become very open and my Beloved suggests that I do a memory this morning, looking back on some important milestones or stepping stones in my life. Well, I don’t know exactly but He does not want me to be so serious this morning as it is my birthday.

So, I remember my first day at school, I was three and half years of age, it was during the war and I tried to follow my sister to school, she was two years older than myself and anyway finally the teachers accepted me and I have to sit down next to my sister. Anyway, one day I fell down and cut my brow on a fire pocket and I remember the teacher has to carry me  in her arms to hospital and I had to stay just putting up my eye-brow which did not please my mother very much.

That was my first memory that I can recalling of my first school. I am not very proud of this memory, but it’s the only one, it’s the only time that I actually fought another boy in school who kept teasing me about something I can’t remember what it was now, but he went on and on, and finally I just cracked so to speak and I really pounded him and one of the teachers has to separate us. I am very sorry about that but later we became friends and so he learned his lesson not to tease people so much.

What next ? Well, I remember going to the cine-school of what we called a grammar school in those days, we have to sit an eleven plus examination and of course, my grammar school education did not do me much good because I was not very academic, I was only music and sport, and so I left at the tender age of fifteen and started to work straight away. After only two weeks in my first work that was, it will be like a mordern day supermarket, but a very small one.

That was where I met my first love, I was fifteen and half and I fell in love with this girl, of course as a teenager. Anyway, we caught each other for almost three years and then I registered in the regular army as a professional and just after three months she sent me a card just to say good-bye, so that was it. I was engaged in the army for almost six years and so I could not get out of it.

Anyway I soon got over that and I remember the next stepping stone was overcoming a personal fear and I had to deal with it during a parachute training. I remember the first time I had to jump from an airplane and so all that was a wonderful experience, finding something about oneself and how to deal with fear. Well, the next stepping stone of course is just getting married and having children and that sort of things.

But at the same time, I was reading some spiritual books, anything I could get my hands on and I forget to mention that I got a car accident in 1960 which was in fact my first near death experience and as a result of that accident I knew there is no such thing as death because I had a wonderful experience. So this was a big stepping stone in my life.

Then as I say in 1967 is another big milestone in my life when I entered the spiritual brotherhood, I was very active for about 18yrs in that movement and then a ‘course in miracles’, I really enjoyed that book and in fact I read it over a course of one year, almost twice in fact. I also read another thing I could get my hands on and I can’t remember the year, but the Urantia book came into my hands.

In fact when I lose my second wife who died seven years ago, she had a paperback copy of Urantia Book in spanish of course and I just delved into it and tried to understand it a little bit in spanish, but inventually I have to get my own book which I did in english and that was in 1993/94 something like that, I can’t remember.

I don’t want to bore you, my brothers and sisters, but I have to emphasize the fact that all over these years, I have read, goodness knows how many books, I devoured everything I could get my hands on from way back in the sixties after my car accident and this lead me for answers where I found many books of great interest and as you know yourself, I am sure, one thing leads to another, and finally the Urantia book and here my presence, that was it.

So, here we are, walking in the countryside again, just outside Girona, it’s a lovely morning and we had 25° which is very pleasant, brilliant and shine, just a few clouds in the sky, hardly any wind at all, so very enjoyable. So, I am not thinking about serious things to-day, this is birthday and I am going to swift off so to speak. So, here we are, just Him and myself and nothing else.

Anyway, if you have listened I thank you very much to put up all this morning, it’s not everyday I do this, so thank you for listening and I bid you all a very good day and a weekend, be very happy, try to be very happy and not to take life so seriously, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Truthseeker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 10:09:29 AM »
What lovely memories and thank you for sharing!  Happy, happy birthday! Enjoy!

Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 10:56:37 AM »
Very very happy birthday to you Lemuel!
I am happy with your good mood and the pleasant surroundings of the Pyrenees.
André

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 11:47:35 AM »
Lemuel,

Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay  to  yooooooooooooooooooooooou!

I find it interesting and appreciate your sharing of yourself and some of life's circumstances that brought you to us here on the Forum.  Life seems so unpredictable and predictable at the same time and each one as unique as the personality bestowal from The Father.  It's always a bit surprising and eye-opening reviewing our life circumstances and looking back as to how we saw things in the past and how they appear to us now and wonder how they will present themselves to our perception in the future.  Ever changing as we take the hand of our Adjusters on this journey called life.

Not long ago I was pondering the different paths our choices can take us on, and how we get to that place of choice in the first place.  It was like I was on a boat looking back trying to see the route that the boat had taken through the water, which of course only left a temporary 'wake' that quickly disappeared from whence we had come.  I was left with the impression that the path of our journey is but a temporary circumstance that is here and then gone, having accomplished its purpose, if we let it do so.  What is really important is the destination we are heading for, which of course does not seem to come with an obviously charted map that we are consciously aware of that says "you are here" "take this road".  We have the general heading of onward, inward and upward to The Father of All.

Many are "the roads that lead to Rome".  Rome was once considered the heart of culture and learning and civilization on this planet and probably many of the footpaths the sojourners used to seek out what she had, that they wanted or needed as well as the purpose of movement of her armies, could have been the blueprint for the famous Roman Roads.  Now many of those roads are in ruin and Rome is a history we read about and study for values that remain.

We on our personal spiritual journeys, with the influence of our unique personality bestowal from The Father and the guidance of our indwelling Adjusters, must truly "bushwhack" our way through the weeds of rebellion that still block our vision and distort our perceptions and choose to trust our wonderful inner guide and celestial family to aid us to reach the next watering hole or "way station" or sunfilled meadow on the way to our ultimate goal of The Universal Father who continually grants us glimpses of who he is as well as who we are.  Every story is as unique and different as the plant that is processed to make the paper upon which it is written.

Domtia for this glimpse of your journey thus far brother Lemuel.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 02:00:12 PM by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2018, 11:54:47 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BROTHER!

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2018, 12:09:51 PM »
Good day, Brother Lemuel.....I will just compound the wishes of others and add my best wishes for wonderfully gleeful hours whilst in your stroll among nature's wonders.  Domtia!
Ray Borden  //  TrinitiLuv  //  8Sep2018  //  Washington DC Metro Area

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2018, 08:39:59 PM »
Happy birthday Lemuel, wishing you many more to celebrate in the future until you are done with the Father’s business here and continue your adventure at another time, another place. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2018, 08:58:12 PM »
Happy Birthday Lemuel. Your personal story in your memories reminds me of little things. Child time, youth time (adolescence), married adult time, the time of the children's birth, the time of the birth of the grandchild. Moments that remind us, that memories, along with people, is something magical in our lives.

======= 
Feliz Aniversário Lemuel. Sua história pessoal em suas memórias, faz eu lembrar de pequenas coisas. O tempo de criança, o tempo da juventude (adolescência), o tempo de adulto casado, o tempo do nascimento dos filhos, o tempo do nascimento do neto. Momentos que nós faz recordar, que as lembranças, junto com as pessoas, é algo mágico em nossas vidas.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)