Author Topic: When the winds of change blow steady at the cross-roads of life...  (Read 89 times)

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
When the winds of change blow steady at the cross-roads of life...
« on: September 09, 2018, 12:35:39 PM »
“When the winds of change blow steady at the crossroads of life the dust created makes it difficult to see the path ahead and it’s possible purposes, this is the opportunity to permit your faith to take the lead and allow it to sharpen your skills of perception.”

This thought ran through my mind yesterday right after a personal transmission from my Adjuster, Margul and Mother Spirit.

The Consummator of Universe Destiny came to mind immediately following but I would not say for certain that is where it came from.  Regardless of the origin I am thankful for having received these words of guidance and the clear image it gives me in its teaching.

Domtia
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: When the winds of change blow steady at the cross-roads of life...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 02:09:34 PM »
We certainly are feeling and sensing those Winds of Change and  we, Urantia Herself and all who living on this world are definitely at that crossroads that you present here.   I think many on our world  are beginning to experience this in their thinking, lives and in their heart of hearts.    LarryG