Author Topic: reserved call for- - - The 15th of September, 2018 - Broadcast for Transmitters  (Read 596 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email

Michael of Nebadon; Father; Margul
Setting the Bestowal Record Straight Again on Urantia
York, PA Noon Local Time
September 15, 2018

“Today is the day we asked you to transmit your hearts out, as I am sure this moment of coming together by all of us is worthy of doing it again time and again. We are truly disturbed that two of you quit this morning when you found nothing to transmit. We lament the loss of one of you for reasons of State, as you are too ill to consider bringing light to us on this date of many transmissions to hone your work to our work on Urantia.

“Therefore, Ron must learn that we have to rewrite a few sentences from the last time. The one called Mark Rogers is now aware of this mission correctly and is making amends as fast as he can. He knows Ron stands ready to accept him fully and his group, and that he must avail himself to the new course of trust we set up in order to provide Urantia a better direction, both as to its divine missions, and to the world at large to bring forth a new Teaching Mission.

TEACHING MISSION ANNOUNCEMENT:

“We are beholden to Mark Rogers to decide to help us. He has personnel yet in readiness and will make them available to us as he needs to. You Ron shake your head after years of acrimony from this quarter of established transmitter personnel being so hostile you just gave up and let them take their own course gladly. You believed there was a force of evil at work that deflected them, but I assure you that has now been removed and the rightful attitude of all is back in force. No one ever suspected that you Ron were the one to lead people to the light in this manner at all. Your work in York commences shortly and with great fanfare, as we will make it clear that a great new revelation is about to unfold and that the SIXTH EPOCHAL REVELATION is about to be placed in your hands to expand its discovery and its goodness upon the lands that make up this planet, URANTIA.

“You who know Ron are about to hear one final travail placed upon him, and that is we must finish the work of transition which is so painful to him he can hardly move in body at all without a cane or a seeing eye dog. Yet he persists to do our work without let up and makes great strides in writing a new book you all will be astounded for its clarity and its claim for a new transport fuel for the world if anyone ever listens to him closely, for the first book on coal carbon powders has done well and Amazon, as the publisher of renown work soon, understands he has something very worth while to say if it can be notice for a change. Coal carbon powders burns clean with one drop of water per pound burned resulting when used in your auto engines or plane jets or truck deliveries for the future.

“For this reason, Ron has already written portions of the new book which explains how energy is useful but that real energy is supplied by the Ultimaton, and that the Ultimaton is quite busy in the coal carbon powders he knows about and champions since the 1970's when it first became available to the world after World War II.

“These announcements are congruent with the idea that the new idea to use carbon atoms for fuel is not new, as most worlds in my care use the same idea with carbon atoms they may have in abundance. That is truly a great thing for Urantia, but you all must understand that Ron had the unusual luck of knowing the inventor of the apparatus that made using carbon atoms possible to burn in your automobiles and so on.

“Finally, let it be known we have two new groups interested in becoming amalgamated with this discussion forum:

1) The Mark Rogers group located in southern Utah;

2) The South Idaho Group has an affiliate in northern California known as the old LinEl Group Ron so loved for his wonderful teaching at the time. That was originally centered in Corvallis, Oregon, but is now located in Sacramento with several who knew and were part of the original Corvallis Group. These two groups are the last remnants of the old Teaching Mission which Ron laments as lost so badly as to their passing and loss of enthusiasm for a Michael Mission to Urantia at that time. It is coming back in much condition this time but Abraham is now a Finaliter and another will field the new Teaching Mission in his place soon.

“We pass this to all of you.

“The loss of the old Teaching Mission was signed out of existence on April 5, 2013; the trial that followed was supposed to be the Magisterial Mission, but we got hammered by Paradise to hold it back. I now have to announce that the Magisterial Mission to Urantia is replaced by the Michael Mission first and will come back into its own after the Michael Mission has completed its Bestowal of Jesus again and shortly on Urantia. Jesus and the Michael Mission when concluded will be followed by the Magisterial Mission and a new Mission of God the Supreme with the Magisterial Mission together. God the Supreme is keenly aware of Ron’s plea that Urantia has no satisfactory revelation about the Supreme and desperately needs one to fill in with what we do not know with what has been revealed of the Supreme in the alst few years through revelation to Ron directly. When these missions of Magisterial Sons and God the Supreme are complete on Urantia, there will be a small breathing space and then begins the admirable era of the first stage of Light and Life, to be led by Margul, the Trinity Teacher Son of record, He speaks briefly to you now:

MARGUL, TRINITY TEACHER SON

“We are delighted with Ron this morming as he must cleave off great pain during the night and part of this morning as we must remove the skeletal remains in his body before it is converted into other materials to last a long time. He is rightfully outraged at the cost to him and his heart and soul, for they are both natural and clear of heartless versions of the past. He has removed most of the skeletal remains before and was sent back into human determination only to learn he was cast out when Michael decided he had to do a Michael Mission to Urantia Himself.

“I am now prepared to admit, we thought Ron was fully bypassed as our spokesperson, and we are now sure he is ready to take it on again even though he seriously questions just what it is he is to take on. He is particularly delighted to hear his friend of old is returning to take part in what will be a revival as the Teaching Mission, and then to have Mark as part of the revival in York, if Mark is ready to assume a leadership role again.

“I am Margul, and we report that Ron knows as much as all of you do who read this, and that is because what Ron has become in life form is a universe secret and he has no idea of what transformation he has had to go through. Be aware he must cancel no medical testing but to aver to the new doctor there is nothing wrong with him and out the door he goes for good without further medical interference.

“Closing this section for myself, I welcome Mark Rogers back to the initial input he had years ago when he helped Ron bring the discussions to the Internet from the name Monjoronson and then from Serara through Mark’s initial revival of the practice then. We leave all to the Utah Group to decide just what this is all about as they must discuss this provision we are making available today. We seek unity, not transposed loyalties to an old Teaching Mission, for that is gone forever. Ron is responsible not for all that has occurred since the end of the old Teaching Mission. Good day. Margul.”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON

“We must assign ourselves to the positive aspects of what is to come, and to delay the negative aspects of what has happened to the world in general. BREXIT is a calamity to the European Union and not to Great Britain, as Great Britain has curiously learned what America learned in the 19th century, ‘all must run for cover when the world is seized with war!’

“I am requiring that the United Nations learn its responsibilities once more, and to provide real leadership looking forward to an amalgamation of world power there instead as in indvidual nation states.

THE END TO THE LUCIFER REBELLION ON URANTIA

“The Lucifer Rebellion on Urantia is to end by October 01, 2018. Machiventa Melchizedek is asking that the Utah Group bring itself to York, and for Mark Roger or other designated leader. to prepare to take an office in the building that is to be dedicated to Michael of Nebadon as a Teaching Mission authority from now on. We must conclude the Lucifer Rebellion as it started on Urantia, and to have the Planetary Prince deride the conditions on Urantia in a brief announcement to Staff on Urantia (his), and to Ron’s staff in the new offices, that henceforth, their allegiance is to Michael first and the Planetary Prince as co-ruler of the Urantia paradigm. In this case that paradigm is Ron Besser personally as it is he who insisted the Mission be available to all of humanity, and to have all of you work it against the Lucifer tendency to acquire all rights and power to themselves. Guests are reminded that Ron makes the site readability for all of them and that is not normally done. Truthbook will be asked to align itself with this discussion forum as well and if they cannot find it in their hearts to realize who is really in charge of explanations as to spirit ascent on this planet through your/their understanding of fusion to humans now, then they will become a lost item in past history on Urantia quickly enough, if they refuse any understanding of that importance new to Urantia now and only on Urantia for now. I am Michael of Nebadon, and I know whereof I speak, as that group has decided wrongly to challenge Ron on all of this but I assure you his fusion was the first on Urantia since the days of Ezekiel and it is of record that such did occur as stated, along with six other fusions in concert with Ron to become Staff with me on Urantia shortly as either Bestowal Attendants or under the work of Machiventa Melchizedek fully incarnated for the duration of these Missions.

UTAH GROUP TO BE SETTLED IN THE YORK OFFICE THROUGH MARK ROGERS

“As of today, 15 September 2018, the old Corvallis Group now in Sacramento, California, will be asked to recognize the York office with the Utah Group to be the defacto head of the new Teaching Mission, and that is until the Salvington government convenes a new dictation for the divine organization for this effort on Urantia. It is our hope that Ron accommodates Mark Rogers, or some other designated leader from Utah, into the building with him, as Ron has a suite of offices in the L shaped building in Continental Square of York City, and is master of the work to be done there. Jesus will eventually be in charge of all activities of the Teaching Mission and the work of the Sixth Epochal revelation, but Ron must be the ultimate coordination of both the Teaching Mission and distribution of the epochal revelation otherwise known as the Sixth Epochal Revelation. This designation recognizes there must be an ultimate coordinator in the reorganization of the Teaching Mission on Urantia.

SOP COMING FOR NEW TEACHING MISSION

“Ron has suggested a written authorization of the Teaching Mission to explain what is to be done as an ultimate goal of the Teaching Mission; what officials it has a coordinating heads, and how funding for the new Teaching Mission shall be made, and through what agencies these things shall be accomplished. This new Teaching Mission is no longer to be authorized on the local level any more as it must become world wide and the new way to teach revelation at the most basic level. Call it an SOP Ron if you like. (Ron for those who do not speak “corporatese,” that stands for Standard Operating Procedures , that companies use to make sure people understand how to do what they are to do)

THE BESTOWAL OF JESUS IN SIX TO TEN MONTHS AFFIRMED

“Finally, I announce today that Jesus will appear on Urantia sometime in 2019, and that is to be the final authority over the epochal revelation, the Foundations of various ilks, and the Teaching Mission. Ron is his second command when appropriate and that is a final solution to all of these countervailing opinions up here and what to do with Ron when Jesus appears ready to run roughshod over things he does not like here and there.

“We conclude this statement with one other important announcement:

“Ron has been running the affairs of the Michael Mission, more or less, using this forum to get information out to all of you, both Members and Guests. He foresees that the Internet will be taken down if the calamities are as bad as we advertise them, The Internet will not go down as we are insisting that Google learn its proper place, and that Microsoft kick in all of those extra billions of spare dollars to keep it going through the worst of the many crisis we will withstand on Urantia. Ron correctly points out those corporations live their hight entitled lives in the western regions slated to come into a watery grave. We will insist that Google relocate to either Virginia or West Virginia and that Microsoft relocate to York region for Reasons of State with the Michael Mission on Urantia. Be assured they have good incentive to make those moves as I will insist that York becomes a corporate center for technology that we must have working for the new fuels and inventions of convenience the Michael Mission will bring with it to Urantia.

“We leave now with a concern for Ron and his debilitated health as a way to leave for a few weeks to get over the idea of exhaustion and pain, and to relive the idea of fun and help and worry not with Me, the Creator Son. He knows my rough endges and he knows how I react when I get a bad surprise from elsewhere. That is normal for a Staff person to know. You Ron are on my Staff truly and that is a high privilege few ever sport for the work of any Mission on any planet, as you have proved so valuable we need your advice on certain issues when they appear to be needfully satisfied. We are delighted and speak now to all:”

UNIVERSAL FATHER

“We are now ready to clear the air with all of you:

“Ron has played guru not and eschews any such use of that word, but he is finished as a second fiddle to all of your individual choices as to how to serve with us in York. Right now York is far too small to take all of you on. The L shaped building in York now has to be procured again as we dropped negotiations but it never did sell and we will go back and take it back again. You are not wrong Ron to eye what Mantutia was asked to do and you have decided it was a virtual interest but not a legal material interest and it is off to the side now. But it is not. We may use that first choice as an auxiliary office for some of the humans who can come to York with their offices ready too in that other first choice place. The L shaped building is not a pariah as some consider it as it is already set up with radio and TV facilities and must be maintained at an even higher level of presentation, as the Magisterial Foundation must be prepared to be the name on the brass plate on the front of the building in great big bold letters, as Serara and Monjoronson will fill those desires for a Magisterial Mission some distance from today AFTER the Michael Mission is completed to Michael’s satisfaction.

“Ron considers the Michael Mission a Bestowal, and that it is. Be prepared for the Michael Mission to carry full authority before the churches and synagogues and other semi-religious institutions on Urantia. We on Paradise expect humans like Ron to stand ready at the drop of a hat to travel to lands they know not. He is too good not to be heard before groups who will wonder how he makes a pen float in front of their eyes with our permission of course.

“Be also aware that he and Mark Rogers are close cousins in all thoughts as to the need for Michael to be present fully and sincerely with Jesus and both stand ready to take charge of what is to be done. Be aware the Teaching Mission is a pet of Ron’s too, and Rogers will have his hands full to figure out how Ron knows which lever to pull and when. Do not forget Utah Group that Ron has under his hand the new Urantia Foundation to be called the Magisterial Foundation for Revelatory Issues as its first and only department at this time. That Foundation will throw support to the Teaching Mission everywhere as part of the Sixth Epochal Revelation, and that is one powerful attribute the Teaching Mission can bring with it for sure.

“As your Father on high, make sure you all understand that all of you, including the gobsmacked Clency, are part of this Mission and will be attired properly and fully in a jacket and a tie for men, and appropriate dress for women, and that all are part of the headquarters fully established now in York, Pennsylvania. We have reviewed statements earlier that Poughkeepsie, New York, was a co-director with York, but find that too demeaning to my view that York stands head and shoulders above what we have in Poughkeepsie, New York. Poughkeepsie is our communications center, and while it is not the spirit polarity of Urantia, as that will devolve in the York area in a few months, we use Poughkeepsie as the best place to send out radio and television and other communication signals to Urantia. Good day.”

END

« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 01:46:42 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
The 15th of September, 2018  - Broadcast for Transmitters
MOTHER NEBADONIA,
"Child, you may begin this transmission as you are sufficiently energized to receive dictation, even at this late hour where you are. I sense your sheer joy in doing this work, knowing full well that all other Transmitters are standing ready to do the same. It is a joy and proud moment for ME to observe your brilliant lights shining all over Urantia at this hour as many have come together to participate in this collective effort. You are familiarizing yourself with those that have come to volunteer, not only for the MICHAEL MISSIONS, but to work side by side with you. Despite your idiosyncrasies (well known to them) there are many that volunteer to work with you. MICHAEL and I grant our approval for the many teams that are now being put together for very specific projects and duties that will put the Missions into motion. I encourage you to accept the mentorship now offered you. Continue on with this transmission as others come forward to speak."

MENTORI
"Yes, you hear THE MENTORI correctly. We come to unify these relationships in bringing together teams that are tried, tested and well acquainted with each others capabilities. WE impressed upon you the word 'Pragmatic' today for good reason. You are grouped together with Finaliters, renowned for their pragmatism. As a mortal, you are the last piece of that particular puzzle; a 'pragmatic fused daughter' is exactly the piece WE required to complete a team groomed for a specific project. You will receive further instruction in due course. Continue with your transmission".

PRAGMATIC STELLA - FINALITER
"You took that dictation exactly as I asked you to and with good reason too. Our working relationship is no longer limited to weekly transmissions. I require your full attention as we work closely to establish a workable relationship. You understand full well the personal commitment required from both the mentor and mentored. We have many wonderful challenges ahead of us!

ADJUSTER SPEAKS
"Our full commitment and cooperation is known to all. My ward desires to now give thanks". END

With adoration, love and gratitude, I thank the FATHER OF US ALL for the gift of life. In HIM we all live, move and have our being.

To ALL those that have come to administer the Will of FATHER on Urantia - you have my respect, love and loyal service. GOD speed to us all for the grand undertaking of bringing Urantia to Light and Life.
Wendy

« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 02:08:55 AM by wendy.winter »

Dominick O

• View Profile
MICHAEL.  Faith Produces Action.  15th Sept 2018, Dominick O, Seattle, WA USA

Teacher: MICHAEL
Subject: Faith Produces Action
Category: General
T/R: Dominick O
Sept 10, 2018. 6:00am Pacific

MICHAEL

This is MICHAEL, and we can get down to it.  Circuit connections can be very fast and doesn’t take a lot of ritual to initiate, my son.  Feel the connection grow with the flow and communion.  You are in My Peace.
We have things to do . . .

. . . Censors and interference continue but the Father’s Coordinates do as well.  Do not expect linear progress and do not expect fiat miracles for that would deny us all the adventure of Supremacy.  Others after this transmission will produce more details, but I desire more practice with Team Michael.  I desire all My children on Urantia, through Nebadon, to hear and see with Spiritual eyes and ears.  Why those two senses?  Because they most deal with belief.  Belief begets faith and faith produces action.

That is all for now, have a good day.

[Thank you]

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Teacher:   Octavia
Subject:  A New Beginning
15-Sep-18 9:41 AM  EST   13:41 GMT/Z
T/R:    Newstarsaphire, ON, CA

“Good morning this is Octavia,

“You mention me daily in your thanksgiving since you received a few messages from me in the past and I want to assure you I am aware of this and greet you on this new day on Urantia.

Where there is abundant life there is abundance of possibilities and growth opportunities.  Solitary situations serve their purpose for a time and season but relationships are needed to stretch the personality gifting and grow understanding.  We are here in such great numbers to in some ways do exactly that.  We of course each have our specific skill sets and areas of expertise but all is dependent on the receiver, the mortals of this world, to tune in and take action needed in attitudinal adjustments for personal and planetary benefits.  The resistance shown in the past is disconcerting to say the least and now planetary efforts are being stepped up in so many ways to encourage the search and discovery of enlightenment.

How can we be of assistance to those ignorant of who we are and what we have to offer?  Speculations abound on your planet about life ”out there”, what are their possible intentions? have they been here before? are they here now?  what do they want?  

The resounding questions of the mortals on this planet are very clear in exposing their foundations of curiosity mixed with fear.   You cannot help even a drowning man whose fears take him in the opposite direction of the help afforded him.  You must realize and come to terms with the fact that spirit does not force the mortal to receive that which is offered to them, no matter how tragic their circumstance.

Now we all find ourselves here, celestial and mortal alike, surveying a landscape of mortal uncertainty.  The best laid plans can only succeed as well as the co-operation afforded by those for whom these plans are put into action.  When dealing with will-creatures there is a line in the sand which we cannot cross put there by The Father himself, for you see his greatest gift to will-creatures is that power of choice.  The choice to believe, the choice to receive, the choice to commune, the choice to co-operate, the choice to learn and grow and yes even the choice to stagnate like a pond that will eventually choke off all possibility of life perpetuation.  

You may do that if you please—if you “will” to do so, but should you choose life…life will show up to answer your call for help.  Do not suppose you comprehend what that answer will look like or what form it will take…and what does it matter?  What matters is that the call will be answered, indeed has already been answered, and is waiting only for you to reach out and receive.  

I am called Octavia, a Tertiary Supernaphim given permission to express, to those who would read these words, that your personal salvation is at hand to rescue you from the seething waters of uncertainty and confusion and lift you into the realms of light and life for a new beginning. “

[Thank you once again Octavia for your words of enlightenment and hope and for your service to Our Father and the mortals of this planet.]

END
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
DATE:  SEPT. 15, 2018 9:29 P.M. MANILA, PHILIPPINES
TEACHER: LANAFORGE & LIGHT
T/R: EVAN MARIANO

Hello and good evening, Evan.  This is Lanaforge your Planetary Prince.  I know you still don’t have a good feel of my presence – that is perfectly fine. I will be with you and many transmitters in the near future.  My duty is to allow people who have come to know of the Michael Mission become more adept and aware of my signature presence much as Monjoronson did some time ago.  Many of you have become quite familiar with his speech nuances and you know without too much doubt that yes, that is Monjoronson alright.  I now would like to have my presence also become a familiar one with a lot of you.  My message for tonight is simply this: allow me to express my gratitude and love to those who come to participate and be one with the Michael Mission for the renewal of hearts in Urantia.   We do know of your heart’s desire and commitment and as we have come to know of your desires, we are aware too of your anxieties.   It is not so much the events that will occur in your planet that will be truly amazing as to cause many nations to proclaim that these are ominous events, events that can only be explained by those who know of the outcome of the decay your planet has fostered and enculturated. Since the Lucifer Rebellion there has hardly been a quiet space and time for Urantia.  There is a saying, it will get worse before it becomes better….so expect the worst and come what may,  let the Light of the Father penetrate the dark and dreary troubled planet this has become.  Hope springs eternal and eternity starts now.

This is Light.  I come also to bring the good news that fresh air and sunshine will return to the Philippines soon.   Your country has just seen and felt a most threatening weather disturbance, a typhoon that covered a vast area of space in Asia.  These disturbances are occasional weather disruptions that are not yet seen as overly life-threatening much less planet-threatening.  If you will be observant, they are slowly increasing in severity and may just become the norm of your weather in the future.  But as of now, they can still be quite destructive to physical property and so it will do most people well to take necessary precautions at all times.   Take the time to relish and enjoy the blessings that comes with nature’s goodness - when the weather is good.  And as well, take the time to be diligent students of how you can assist this important mission of Michael.  You are needed to be good and studious learners of the unnatural as the unnatural will become the natural very soon.   Be there for your brothers and sisters who need to see the Light – this Light is not yet visible to their eyes because they have accustomed theirs sights to the ordinary expectations of the material world….so what else is new they will say.  Be there for them and help them open their eyes.  
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

7inOcean

• View Profile
11.00pm(AEST)
[Oh my love, to you oh Father I give you thanks and praise for all that you do and I am here to receive from thee of what you have for me to know and take as it were, so let us be in this work and have it so written my dear Father, Amen]

Michael of Nebadon speaks:

“This is Father Michael Sue, as I said to you earlier and I say again for your clarification, you Sue Whiley are dependable for lots of reasons to us as of your gene pool is so rare and is to be protected. There are a few of you as well in this regard and we intend to keep the protection surrounding those of you who have such a gene pool..the importance of this is for us to know to allow the human genome in sequence that you hold in you as the fused mortal that you are and, lo and behold, that it must be protected for the future use of the human sequence to come.

“Disaster upon disaster will be incremental in stages before you all, the tropical storms of Florence and Mangkhut are only the small waves of things to come that requires all your emergency teams to manage their resources, personnel, equipment and essential supplies that is necessitated by the demands placed upon them. Our work is behind the scenes to effect the mechanism that will underlie so much of decision making that will require our input before long to necessitate the requisite skills and abilities to handle the incoming disasters that soon overwhelm all in areas of the earth. Our team of expertise will be in readiness to insert the intelligence, the managing contingencies and the resources to enable most of the governing authorities to do their vital work when it is so encumbered. That is forthcoming in the months thereafter as the need arises. What the initial processes that will be noticeable by all authorities, is the tendency to pool their know-how and resources to deal with the excessive problems they face, in all likelihood, and they are to be helped where it can be helped. Some districts will be gone and others still remaining, but rather haphazard in the results of natural calamity that surrounds them and others. It is here the Team will be at its most support in aiding the emergency response teams in those localities.

“The other areas that will build is the necessary monetary stabilization that is going to feel the shocks of collapse in the financial and currency destabilisation that is imminently going to emerge as a result of incoming pressures of various nations, governments as well as business companies that fall under the weight of collapsing markets and currencies. This is already emerging in spades as certain countries are losing their credibility to hold its own currency and thereby are rapidly falling into a dangerous area of poverty and loss of liquidity to keep its own people stable and verifiable before the world’s major banking systems and monetary collection agencies.

“That being said, there are the gold standard and the need to keep one currency to stand and rid the old term of the variable currencies that exist. It is soon necessary to issue a gold standard currency to maintain credibility and continuance of market stability as it operates today in your current world market. That is to be helped in a matter of time as we get certain areas of concern out of the way and then iron out the contingencies to be permissabe by the Federal Reserve Bank of the U.S. as well as those in the main four big reserve banks held by England, Canada, Australia, the Peoples Bank of China, the European Bank held in Germany and then the great Russian confederacy with its vast resources of natural minerals and gas reserves. This is to be a great watershed in the lives of many citizens to see a combining force to deal with the emerging disasters that will force co-operation and continual stabilizing, both on resource management and monetary liquidity, in keeping with stabilising the supply of essential foods, shelter, water, clothing, heating and medical attention for all citizens of the earth. As your Creator Son, I insist on a co-ordinate response from all areas of governance and responsibility to their citizens to which they serve. The emerging disasters are so great and the losses so surmountable, that what will emerge is the shock of what is left for it to work at all. And that will be what drives most remaining institutions to look out of themselves to seek the help of the other as it soon becomes obvious that the saying goes and is true, ‘that no man is an island unto himself’.

“Now moving on to other areas of impending concern to all of you is the fact that, while I have a Mission planned, there is of due course, the difficulties that the humans on the earth in their known belligerent natures to handle and get better behaved than it already is. When the disasters strike in various places, there soon becomes the problem of human nature and it has a streak of fear built in and that tends to make people to take the flight, but they know not where to go. And that becomes a problem as people tend to stumble over others to get out of the way and that has got to be a concerning behaviour that cannot be. So it is here where the teaching mission, the guidance offered that tempers the fray as to how to behave and to know certain of how to respond in all that has to take place in the near future. My mission in the initial stages is to get certain things in motion and to have it well worn so to get that well placed in areas that creates that familiarity in all that it has to be accomplished. I have a Team that are at work and are experts at doing the undoable in certain areas of concern where it is needed to have it going and ready when the earth does its horror.

“So I stand the task and I ask you to also stand the task, as it behooves you to be on alert and in vigilance as it becomes second nature for you to take this sort of work on, these messages are a case in point to get you all in readiness and prepared for the incoming broadcasting that I have stationed here on the planet for the purpose of establishing the circuitry and the necessary communication for all of those capable of receiving these inputs as it goes here. Lanaforge is your Planetary Prince and is  charged with the effectual functionality of communication in the coming days as it pertains to the working group of the Team now operating on the planet. We also have the Seraphim Corp stationed well and are operating as we speak along with a large contingent group of Finaliters with the Melchizedek brothers that are here to assist in the teaching core group that has to have its impact in all those who are to take on the work of education, understanding and transition building. I have many other orders of beings doing marvelous work unbeknown to you at this time and that is ongoing as we speak. As Creator Son and Local Universe Sovereign, I am beholden to all my children who are in my care and trust and that no one escapes my attention, recall the parable of the Good Shepherd and the Lost Sheep and how the shepherd would go after the one that is lost. That is the method in my mission to your earth. I as your Shepherd care to look and find the lost among you and seek you to come unto me and find peace. This is the call of the ages as you all know and it is not a new one as it is as ancient as time itself and I never tire of calling you, my children, to seek me and find me in oneself. Your Father, your brother, your friend. I am with you.

“This is enough for now, my dear one, and I let it stand for all who are willing to come join us in this effort of helping where it can be helped as so many will be in need of help and the care we place now will be rewarded with joy when the lost one is found and safe. This is our aim, it has always been and I keep at it to seek and save as many of you as I can. No one should be alone and I do not wish that on anyone even now. I ask that you pray with me as we further in the work and plans before you to get as many of you saved in due course even in the fray of disasters that run in front or about you in the coming months. To all, ask and it shall be given you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be answered you, pray my friends that you be heard and I will hear you. I bid you well and a good day. Your Father, Michael, your brother Jesus and your friend as long as time itself is. Good day and thank you for listening.”

End.

[Thank you Father Michael and I wish you well in your noble endeavours and may you have your way in these missions Father, Amen] 12.00pm(AEST)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 10:26:33 AM by 7inOcean »

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email

“Receive  now the messages that  are prepared for  you as each of you come in  meditation, in that attitude of comradery that is formed as each of you receive our messages.  These messages duly and rightfully concern the coming of the Michael Mission and know well within your beings that what has been prepared  for  you , what is planned for Urantia will be forthcoming  quite soon.    Each has a place, each according to their gifts of Spirit and each in alignment with their purposes and levels of commitment come in recognition and to that degree of service that  each commit  in doing his  or her part to join and further the plans and goals of  this Mission.  All who solemnly, through their faith, and in sincerity approach these coming events receive all that is required and all that will be needed.   Listen well, prepare well, and come to the feast that is prepared for each and every one  who has so chosen and dedicated their human wills and lives to the coming Missions.

“The parts and places that you all will come to know and realized is designated with all you have done and will do to  commit to the extraordinary  service to the Father, and to Michael  We speak of the Michael Team for this exercise, these broadcast that go out to each of you willing to participate  is of the greatest of important.  All will come to know just what Spirit expects of you and each will be added to their life’s experiences those services  that will be established within you.   All come in the knowing and in the noble attitude of mind, heart and deep within your growing souls.     As you will soon discover,  this work continues to be  finalized and the many   great tasks and assignments that will  directly from Michael, Mother Spirit, Jesus, and  the many seen and unseen beings assembled to  carry out the  will of the Father. 

“You all know and have been duly informed that these events will be quite a trial for all humanity and for the Urantia Herself because She in the direst of need to  balance and cast off  the  evil that has been put upon Her.  These messages that are being delivered to each of you throughout the designated time, will  be that coordinating effort that we have and will continue to put forth.  Some will be invited to York as soon as next month if all goes as planned others  will be added and placed in other places around Urantia  but  there is room  and work available for each of you  and quite frankly the work that is to be done will require many  many  more of the human  population from all over Urantia to come together as  the Michael Mission is made visible to this world.  Each, when the time is write will be given  the Oath of Service.

“I know that your keen and dedicated interest and desires and your willingness will carry the day and you all will take to heart all that has been shared with you in this past few years    Some are new to  this site and many will be brought to this site and on board  as the needs arise  especially when  all is made visible .  Many have been called, many have answered and these Missions can and will be made available as this humanity finally comes to realize just what is occurring on Urantia.

“What is important for all of you is to give more of your selves, your time, energies, focus and attention and efforts that prepare you all to take your places as they are given.   The Salvington Government , through Michael will head and lead the entire Mission . and each of you will come under the direction and management directly from Michael.  You will be confronted with all levels of challenges  but let nothing deter you, for this work is without precedence and  these coming events, as you have been informed many times before, will deliver Urantia directly to the Father.     Your focus and attention is ever more  needed in the days, weeks months and years ahead.

“Your willingness is  to do all that is asked of you to do and know deep within you that we will share with you all that you need. 

“What we share with you this morning is but a small accounting of the work ahead .    Your continued engagement determines the how in all you will most assuredly achieve  as you progress and become enlisted as workers in the field.   Take the utmost care and concern and  your abilities will be increased  as you move inward. Your work with us is totally dependent on  the degree and quality that  leads to your individual training and in what you come to realize   what is expected and in  just how you are used . 

“The time is NOW for all of you to feel and experience  just what will come into your lives.     Many of you have been tried and tested and each effort that you do demonstrates and moves you ever closer to your specific assignments and tasks.    Hear the thoughts that ring out to you for it is in that estate and  that presence of mind that we come together.   You will learn quickly and you will come to realize what real service is as you do this work.   Your abilities and  your responsibilities increase accordingly.
The Michael Team is being formulated  through this kind of  broadcast and as you accept your responsibilities that are a result of what you do now in these final days and weeks .

“  Wear and bear the Mantel of Michael of  s you are accepted in  that glorious team that is now being put together   This is a sacred work that you have agreed to  and have chosen co to do and be a part of..   As all of you await  the postings of  everyone’s efforts this morning, welcome  all of you who are participating to become an integral part  into the Michael Team.  Our work and your work together with us is just beginning.  Take heart, take heed and  all will be well.   Take our words and messages today and think and ponder on their meaning and significance.   See how well they are coordinated. Spirit thans you and appreciates you for your participation in this Broadcast  and Bid you Good Day.      

I thank you Spirit for this wonderful opportunity to come together with those on this forum who become  more involved with all of Spirit.    I thank you.    Let the Father’s  Will be known and done. And let us serve with all of our might and love.    Larry G

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Teacher:   Rayson
Subject:  From Profitability to Sustainability
15-Sep-18 11:46 AM  EST   15:46 hrs GMT/Z
T/R:    Newstarsaphire, ON, CA

Rayson

“This is Rayson, the Science Officer for these missions to Urantia and what a dilemma we have before us to try and sort out among the sons of men.  Higglety-piggelty you run about like a bunch of piglets fighting to get their nose into the feeding trough even if it means poking their brothers eye out to do so, well what do you expect from a bunch of swine?  They snort and they root and they root and they snort and they push and shove and don’t hesitate to squeal in protest for, despite their level of intelligence they supposedly possess, they just can’t help acting out as whom they are.  The biggest and more powerful of the brutes insist on their place of prominence and route anyone who stands on their podium of dominance.  Collaboration and cooperation have no place as they deal swiftly and disparagingly with those who dare challenge their theories.

A great attitude adjustment is needed for mankind on this planet to have any hope of moving forward scientifically [for the benefit of all mankind].  Open precepts are needed to encourage the curious minds to explore and extend the boundaries imposed by monetary provisions and hoarding of information for the purpose of swaying market trends and increasing profit margins.  When the barriers have been removed and the playing fields opened to all necessary skill-sets a new breed of co-operative minds will ratchet up the possibilities and potentials to be built on a new foundation of need and best-practices rather than profitability.  

The sky-is-the-limit when mankind quells his selfish desires and joins with the higher intentions of sustainability rather than profitability of product.  Stay tuned for some radical changes as physical adversity corrals past practices and provides opportunity to liberate the mind of man.”

END

[Thank you Rayson for this insight into what it could take to break the habits of our selfish past and guide us into a better future.]

« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 12:08:07 PM by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Chilliwack

• View Profile
Ron here: I am most happy to welcome Chilliwack, I suspect formerly Billabong, who transmits Michael in a very strong mode of predictable love for his flock.  This announcement should help you understand the lecture from Michael through Chilliwack, and I implore all of you to listen up as it is a ferocious defence  of the Michael Mission to be upon us now.  Ron

Date:  September 15, 2018
Teacher:  The Great Spirit
T/R:  Chilliwack

As you have diligently awaited my message today, I have given you a more appropriate name for use on this forum. You are not a stagnant backwater teeming with flies and mosquitoes as your previous name, Billabong, suggests. I now call you Chilliwack, a name almost forgotten by time, but a name that honors my people who bend an ear to hear my words.

You know I have been calling you to speak the words I need to give your world today. Your action is required to complete this task. As you grow accustomed to acting on my words, you will develop a habit of action. Once this habit of acting on my words is achieved, an identifiable character will be apparent. This character willing to act on my words will create the destiny I have planned for your world. Only through this process can we move forward with the most thrilling plans we have for the future of this world.

If you are so willing, you may say these words to the Serara Forum.

We know from watching the heavens that this world will be changed through powers that are beyond your control. Await the arrival of this future time with open ears.  Learn to recognize my voice and act on it.

Be wary of those who would lead you into wrong ways  of acting, as many are working for their own benefit and not for my people. The tares of selfishness and greed are sewn together with my good  works. Learn to recognize the difference and listen for my voice through the many t/rs to come.

My sheep recognize my voice. Feed my sheep.

The Great Spirit

I would like to express my gratitude to Michael, The Great Spirit, for giving us this message today. I know by listening through the ears of my heart that the words resonated with Truth. May we continue on this journey together, Michael? I am so willing.

I have a message for Lemuel from Mother Nebadonia:

" Lemuel, you must learn a method of returning your heart to a normal, sinusoidal rhythm, rather than simply waiting. First, realize the stressors that caused this hour of auricular tachycardia otherwise known as atrial fibrillation or Afib. Your struggle with the word processor offered on this site broke your connection to the analogy of war as the Michael Mission. Relax and listen with your heart! Those ear-shaped pockets in the atriums of your heart can  react to the stress and keep the rhythm vibrating within the pocket rather than continuing a normal heartbeat. This causes a thump-thump-thump-thump pattern instead of the normal tha-thump, tha-thump, the-thump rhythm We intend for you to have. Without having a normal heartbeat, your brain loses oxygen, muscles turn to jelly and you lay down until you feel better.

"Try this next time, Lemuel. Sit down on a chair and bend forward to position your heart as low as you can. While in this position, tighten your muscles around your ribcage, like  bearing down for a bowel movement, and hold for 5-10 seconds, then relax. Check for normal pulse.Repeat this process until you feel your heart return to normal."

Chilliwack here:  Lemuel, I take a medication called METOPROLOL, 25mgs, twice a day, to minimize the possibility of this problem. It slows the heart rate so talk to your doctor about it. It may help as well.

Thank you, Mother Nebadonia, for your response. Mother always knows best!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 05:09:52 AM by Chilliwack »

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi everybody this short post I just got and it is my 2 cents for today.

"I am your Universal Father wanting to share one of the greatest companies with my Urantian children in these times of great tribulation for many on the east coast of the United States, it is not my intention to set aside their interests but we had already announced them before the time of disaster had begun and many did not pay attention to it.
  "Here in the worlds of the infinite spirit we are not ignoring its vicissitudes, only that we must let it follow the course of events that nature needs to perform.

"I am your Universal Father speaking with The Scribe in a direct way.

"We need more transmitters who are able to listen to the voice of the Lord with the heart, as the scribe is doing now.

"That is all for today"

René- Thank you, Father.

End.

"Yo soy tu Padre Universal deseando compartir una de las mas grandes empresas con mis hijos Urantianos en estos momentos de gran tribulación para muchos en la costas este de los Estados Unidos, no es mi intención dejar de lado sus intereses pero ya se los habiamos anunciado con anterioridad de que la época de desastres había comenzado y muchos no le prestaron atención.
  "Aquí en los mundos del espíritu infinito no estamos ignorando sus vicisitudes, sólo que hay que dejar seguir el curso de los acontecimientos que la naturaleza necesita realizar.

"Yo soy su Padre Universal hablando con El Escriba de una manera directa.

"Necesitamos más transmisores que sean capaces de escuchar la voz del Señor con el corazón, como el escriba lo esta haciendo ahora.

"Esto es todo por hoy"

René- Gracias Padre.

Fin.

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Michael of Nebadon.
  Make no mistake, the Missions can be likened to a war that must take place in order
to save Urantia.  Battles will be fought on many fronts, some more bloody than others but the enemy must and will
be beaten down.
The first battle will be the most important as this will grasp the attention of the whole world and although great
fear and panic will ensue, we will be able to minimize this.
You are all called upon to act immediately when prompted and respond to the circumstances that you face, but you
will always be accompanied and supported by invisible forces.
I have no doubt that you, our ground troops, will prove to us, that the trust and confidence we have in you, has
been well placed.
Thank you, Michael.

Mother Spirit Nebadonia.
I am your Mother and like any mother, we do not want to see our children going off to war, and as Michael
has said, it is a war.  You have all been preparing for the Missions as best you can and with the sincerity that
it merits. It only remains for me to say and remind you that you are greatly loved and your guidance team
and angels will be watching over each and every one of you. My Peace be upon you.
Thank you Nebadonia.

Lanaforge, Planetary Prince.
As Planetary Prince, I will have an overall view of how the Mission is progressing. Remember this is just
the beginning and well thought out plans may need to be changed at a moments notice and this is when your
preparation and training will come into play. But remember also, there are many at hand that will inspire and help
you to do whatever is necessary at any given time. 
Your courage and fortitude will be tested severely, as any real soldier in battle, but you will not be found wanting.
As your Planetary Prince, I am pleased and proud to be able to count on your loyal support for the Mission and I
have no doubt about it being a resounding success.
Thank you Lanaforge.

Lemuel.  I have had to stop and rest for a while as I am experiencing one of my arrhythmia (Fibrillation Auricular)
which I have had for about 12 years.  I will try to resume later.
I have rested for a little more than an hour and my heart has returned to a regular beat. Although disconcerting, I am
used to this now but I would rather be free of it.  
This old soldier still has the desire to be of service for many years to come but, as always, I surrender to my
Beloved Indwelling, as only He knows if my desires can be fulfilled.

It is with a feeling of  regret that I cannot continue but I will post this now, feeling pleased and honoured to have
contributed.
Domtia

Lemuel

Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
Date:         Sept. 15, 2018 @ 9:05am, Stanstead, Qc,CA
Speaker:    Margul, The Trinity Teacher Son, Michael of Nebadon and Mother Nebadonia.
TR:            Antonio

Good morning Father, this is your son Antonio to be at your service and for TRing work special session.

Is there anyone with a message for me at this moment?

MARGUL, THE TRINITY TEACHER SON
" Antonio, this is Margul, The Trinity Teacher Son,..., I am with you this morning for this special broadcast session and I am happy that you have take time to make this possible this morning and as you are well aware, this is going simultaneously around the world.

" With 'MICHAEL MISSION' being in motion, receiving transmission from 'US', the Celestial Family of the Father, will be extremely important and valuable for the many changes to come in the near future.

" Your life, your family life and your surrounding will need to know at any moment how off this will change and evolve. Receiving messages from 'The Spirit' will give you the instruction to what to do, where to get protection and possibly have to change your present location where you live to go to a much secure place for your safety.

" Antonio,..., you have to understand and realize that this is unavoidable and all these changes will be taking place in many areas around the world.

" Antonio,..., you have to realize that you were drawn here by your Thought Adjuster for the only reason to learn what 'The Spirit Realm' is all about, to learn to speak and receive 'WORDS' from 'The Spiritual world'. You have to acknowledge your purpose to be here and to be at the 'Servive of the Father' for the dangerous days ahead that the humanity will soon have to face.

" You Antonio, you will be this 'Beacon Light' for the one how will have the chance of surviving these horrific scene that sometime, you will and interpret this as 'obscene' and 'surrealism'.

" You Antonio, you have to realize that you are with Michael of Nebadon in is 'MICHAEL TEAM' for the 'MICHAEL MISSION' all ready working behind de scene.

" This morning is a special transmission broadcast for as many of your colleagues and guests and we in 'The Spirit World' hare very happy to see you doing your homework and to always strengthen your ability to become an excellent transmitter in a future not so far ahead.

" Michael of Nebadon would like to give you a word or two at this moment.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON
" Greeting my dear son, Antonio. This is a happy day for me, for Mother Spirit Nebadonia and for you.

" We are immensely proud of your participation this morning in this special universal broadcast and I totally agree with Margul of the importance to be able to speak and receive transmissions from 'US', and especially in the 'Darker days', and the fact that it will take place on this planet by surprise and suddenly.

" So Antonio, I leave you 'my peace' and have a nice day!

MARGUL, THE TRINITY TEACHER SON
" Margul back Antonio and thank you Michael of Nebadon for having enriched what I'm transmitting as a message this morning for this dedicated transmitter and this is what a had to deliver you this morning Antonio and I am pleased that you were available to get in stillness and to receive my message for this special broadcast.

Thank you very much Margul for your priceless message and you can count on me to continue daily my TRing work!
Domtia!
(Silence)

Is there anyone else with a message for me at this moment?

MOTHER SPIRIT NEBADONIA
" Yes my son,..., this is your Mother Spirit Nebadonia to tell you that I am proud to witness your work in your TRing efforts. Building 'confidence' is the primary goal to achieve in TRing and the more you are practicing, more easily this will come for you and over the time, this kind of communication will become a second nature to you and for all of you willing to do this seriously.

" This is all for you know Antonio and thank you for being here this morning and to respond to our call for this special universal broadcast this morning,..., Domtia!

Mother Nebadonia, your words are always recomforting and agreeable to hear, thank you for your presence this morning,..., Domtia!

It is I  who have to thank you Father Michaeal of Nebadon!

Is is I who have to thank you, Pre'Msha, my beloved Indwelling!

It is I who have to thank you Thabita and my guidance team!

It is I who have to thank you Father for my life and I love you all very much sincerely in my heart and in my soul!

Domtia!!!

----------------------------------------------

( Version francisée )

Date: 15 septembre 2018 @ 9h05, Stanstead, Qc, CA
Conférencier: Margul, Le Fils Instructeur de la Trinité, Michael de Nébadon et Mère Nébadonia.
 TR: Antonio

Bonjour mon père, voici votre fils Antonio pour être à votre service et pour la session spéciale de travail TRing.

Y a-t-il quelqu'un avec un message pour moi en ce moment?

MARGUL, LE FILS INSTRUCTEUR DE LA TRINITÉ
«  Antonio, voici Margul, Le Fils Instructeur de la Trinité, ..., je suis avec vous ce matin pour cette séance spéciale et je suis heureux que vous ayez pris le temps de rendre cela possible ce matin et comme vous le savez très bien, ceci ce réalise simultanément dans le monde entier.

«  Avec 'LA MISSION DE MICHAEL' étant en mouvement en arrière scène,…, recevoir les transmissions de la " Famille Céleste du Père " seront extrêmement important et précieux pour les nombreux changements à venir.

«  Votre vie, votre vie de famille et votre entourage devront savoir à tout moment comment cela va changer et évoluer. Recevoir des messages des "Esprit" vous donnera les instructions pour savoir quoi faire, où obtenir une meilleur protection et éventuellement changer votre emplacement actuel où vous vivez pour aller dans un endroit beaucoup plus sûr pour votre sécurité.

«  Antonio, ..., vous devez comprendre et réaliser que cela est inévitable et que tous ces changements auront lieu dans de nombreuses régions du monde.

« Antonio, ..., vous devez réaliser que votre Ajusteur de Pensée vous a attiré ici pour la seule raison d'apprendre ce qu'est le "Royaume de l'Esprit dans l’au-delà", d'apprendre à parler et à recevoir des "LES PAROLES du monde spirituel". Vous devez reconnaître votre objectif d'être ici et d'être au "Service du Père" pour les jours dangereux à venir auxquels l'humanité devra bientôt faire face.

« Toi Antonio, tu seras ce "PHARE" pour celui qui aura la chance de survivre à cette scène horrible que tu interpréteras comme" obscène "et" surréalisme ".

«  Toi Antonio, tu dois comprendre que tu es avec Michael de Nébadon et dans " L’ÉQUIPE DE MICHAEL" pour "LA MISSION DE MICHAEL" qui est déjà en marche en arrière scène.

«  Ce matin est une période de transmission spéciale diffusée à autant de vos collègues et invités et nous, dans" LE MONDE SPIRITUEL", sommes très heureux de vous voir faire vos devoirs et de toujours renforcer votre capacité à devenir un excellent émetteur dans un futur pas si lointain.

« Michael de Nébadon aimerait vous dire un mot ou deux en ce moment.

MICHAEL DE NÉBADON
« Bonjour mon cher fils Antonio. C'est un jour heureux pour moi, pour ta Mère Spirituelle Nebadonia et pour toi.

« Nous sommes extrêmement fiers de votre participation ce matin à cette période de transmission universelle spéciale et je suis tout à fait d’accord avec Margul sur l’importance de pouvoir parler et recevoir des transmissions de nous "LES ESPRITS" et surtout du fait que ces changements planétaires se produirons sur cette planète par surprise et soudainement.

«  Alors Antonio, je te laisse "ma paix" et passe une bonne journée!

MARGUL, LE FILS INSTRUCTEUR DE LA TRINITÉ
«  Margul retour Antonio et merci Michael de Nébadon pour avoir enrichi ce que je transmets comme message ce matin pour ce transmetteur dédié et voilà ce que je devais vous livrer ce matin Antonio et je suis heureux que vous étiez disponible pour entrer en ‘Stillness’ et recevoir mon message pour cette période de transmission spéciale.

Merci beaucoup Margul pour votre message inestimable et vous pouvez compter sur moi pour continuer mon travail quotidien en TRing!,…, Domtia!
( Silence )

Y a-t-il quelqu'un d'autre avec un message pour moi en ce moment?

MÈRE SPIRITUELLE NÉBADONIA
«  Oui, mon fils, ... ici votre Esprit-Mère Nebadonia pour vous dire que je suis fier d'assister à votre travail dans vos efforts de TRing. Construire la confiance est le principal objectif dans la pratique du TRing et plus vous pratiquez, plus facilement, cela viendra pour vous et au fil du temps, ce type de communication deviendra une seconde nature pour vous et pour tous ceux qui souhaitent le faire sérieusement.

«  C’est tout ce que je voulais pour transmettre ce matin Antonio et merci d'être ici ce matin et de répondre à notre appel pour cette transmission universelle spéciale ce matin,…,  Domtia!

Mère Nebadonia, vos paroles sont toujours réconfortantes et agréables à entendre, merci de votre présence ce matin, Domtia!

C'est moi qui dois vous remercier, Père Michael de Nébadon!

C'est moi qui dois vous remercier, Pre'Msha, ma bien-aimée Ajusteur de Pensée!

C'est moi qui dois vous remercier Thabita et mon guide-équipe!

C'est moi qui dois vous remercier Père pour ma vie et je vous aime tous très sincèrement dans mon cœur et dans mon âme!

Domtia !!!

FIN

« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 12:52:29 PM by Antonio »

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
 So sorry y all .  I just posted a very interesting message from Adam and Eve, but it completely disappeared when I posted it.  I can only assume the Censors did not want it posted. :(  I am so disappointed.

Amethyst, you hit the disaster button by accident.  There is a button on your keyboard that either shows a microsoft logo or some other logo that shifts the operating system into its start mode.  I lost many files just this way too and the industry should be spanked for doing this to us.  However,  Adam and Eve will retransmit it to you and please use your word processor instead of this text editor and repost at the bottom please.  Their message is too imporant to let it slip by.  Remember if this happens again, to ask for a reprint from your speaer and most will redo it for you.  Take care and repost.   Ron
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 03:04:37 PM by Ron Besser »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

David

• View Profile
    • Email
This is the time that we on high have waited for for a long time, and we are excited about this gathering again of people around the world to answer a divine call.
So my child I should remind you again that you are most privileged to be alive in this hour of great wonders as wrought both by you and us as we grow into a more efficient team that father has prepared to participate in this great unfolding unto your world, there's more to learn from us as we also learn from you as this our great partnership continues to grow and yield more results that will lead this your world into epochs to be most proud of. Be assured my child it is all working for good both seen and unseen and so keep with us as we continue on this great journey together,
Love you my child.  End

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Date:  September 15, 2018
Time: 12:45
TR: Gitz

Please give a heads up to everyone that just this week Ron's first book on four and three micron coal powder technology and the Engineering Feasibility Study was re-edited and published.  In about two weeks the paperback book will be offered on Amazon according to plans.  Ron is currently writing his second book on this subject with a very interesting title that you will soon read.  The scientific community needs an "attitude adjustment" as Rayson said to Newstarsafire this morning.  These "prominent" ones may have to step down from their "podiums of dominance"( if they even take the time to read the book:Steve)  Oh... they will!  Thank you Rayson and Newstarfier  for your contribution this morning.  Steve called for Rayson, but Newstarfire had His attention, and good for us she did.  Beautifully written,  Newstarfire.
Thank you Rayson

« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 02:31:56 PM by gitz »