Author Topic: UB Groups with Pictures for your edification Sept 2018  (Read 166 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
UB Groups with Pictures for your edification Sept 2018
« on: September 25, 2018, 01:25:43 AM »
Yes, there are Urantia Book readers in groups we do not know yet and I converted an email from the Urantia Book Fellowship of their newsletter with several groups pictured some celebrating the birthday of Jesus too.

This is a word document  and I could not get the html to take because it overloaded out data base, so the link will open your Word and display the pictures and text for you if things do not go wrong for us.  I do not know them myself as I am so out of date it is not funny, but let us see what the Michael Mission does to reunite readers and Mission workers!  Enjoy.   Ron

Link to Word doc with pictures:
https://app.box.com/s/j37p6dqrapfs0pozz1t5tuul3h7bqf9n

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: UB Groups with Pictures for your edification Sept 2018
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 11:28:40 AM »
I notice this document opens at the very last page.  To see the group of pictures scroll up to the top for about ten pages and you then can see about five group pictures listed.  For those who use Word Pad, it opens in that too if you do not remember that.  It will open in other word processors but you may have to convert it to your brand.  Many thanks.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 02:26:51 PM »
Ron thank you so much for posting the pictures.   I got such a  lift from them as it actually gave me  a sense of renewed hope for our world.   I lthink that perhpas many oo  our world, maybe even more than we might realize or suspect may be ready for the spiritual changes that will be delivered to  Urantia.   Sometimes we here may feel more isolated and even despondent  when actually there is reason to be more joyful and enheartened, filled with the love of Spirit for our human brothers and sister, all who want the same love and kindness goodwill and good cheer that is desired by all.   So many times we get so bombarded with the horrible things that happen on Urantia that we can easily loose site of  the goodness that does exist and that would flower into  truth, beauty and goodness given the chance to and Jesus  and  Michael  and all of Spirit now are prepared to brings these to Urantia.    I  really appreciate seeing these pictures.  Perhaps some day soon we will get to have one of those conclave events that were talked about a couple of years ago.   Mankind has so much promise and potential just waiting to be released and ignited.    Thanks again Ron..... Larry

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 03:44:25 PM »
It is very nice to see happiness in all of them.
And yes Larry there is more, in El Salvador a friend of mine has a new group.
Last year I sent him the Urantia book and now they have a small group of readers.
Rene.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 04:00:03 PM »
I think it's just lovely there is a groundswell of Urantia Book supporters and that perhaps Michael/Jesus can use this for good purposes among so many happy ones doing their part in the work of getting the book noticed.  It's good to see. Thank you Ron for sharing what is happening in the fellowship. God is amazing to bring so many together.

Sue/7inOcean