Author Topic: Reminder  (Read 442 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reminder
« on: September 25, 2018, 12:00:52 PM »
Michael speaking:
Reminder
York noon local time
September 25, 2018

I am Michael of Nebadon and wish all of you well and happiness today.  I am making this available briefly to all of you to be sure you understand that by this time next week, Jesus will be on Urantia, and then planning with all of you what to do next.  Take it as it comes.  Leave all else unattended and give Jesus and myself the full priority we deserve under the circumstances. 

We are also forcing issues with this transmitter who has very unpleasnat things to say and gave a pint of blood this morning to a lab for his doctor to figure out what the pain is.  Doctor will never figure it out from this lab work.  Now this: Be assured that the last time we had a statement about Jesus, recall I told you all not to take it hard when he appeared and said nothing to any of this support team.  Ron has been getting that treatment for a week and feels okay with it but it is strange ot be considered a stranger as he is to me as Michael of Nebadon.  AS Jesus he is well known to me.  Now this:

You are all being subject to an unusual silence.  New transmitters get their transmission practice, but that is all we have for now.  Next week at this time, there may well be pandemonium due to the changes in land architecture on Urantia and so on, and the Gulf of Mexico is not, repeat: NOT involved.  However it will be soon enough and all are reminded the bottom of that gulf is ready to collapse deep into the earth interior.  In any case we must learn how to deal with calamity easily ad that is to be sure you have enough gasoline and hardware to use it for a few months as the time is coming that all fuels will be so expensive no one can afford them to drive to work routinely.  I now close this statement with the following advice to all of you:

Be aware we are counting down to be seen both as to Jesus and the Melchizedeks involved in all of this.  You all will see some Melchizedeks near you as you are under their guidance now.  Machiventa Melchizedek is running a placement service for all of you including that which we have discussed about York and what has to be done there to establish a center of operations for our concerns.  York is and will be out center until we expand outwardly and until then we work with Ron exclusively for the reestablishment of a placement to work from until our new offices are fully furnished and ready to go.

Finally, clear the decks for the first week of October and let fail, fail.  We need a change of venue for some of you and you will be given marching orders at the time.  I wish all a good day and will speak later to some of this in detail perhpas today again or tomorrow for sure.  Thank you all!  Michael.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Reminder
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 01:57:30 PM »
Father Michael and Ron Besser -- Gratitude galore for this exciting and awaited news.  I sit here at my computer literally in awe and depthless feelings of fulfilling love for my Creator Father and The Universal Father.  I am reading and re-reading and re-reading (more than the recommended four times.)
Ray Borden  //  TrinitiLuv  //  25Sep2018  //  Washington DC Metro Area

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 02:03:03 PM »
Michael, our Creator Son, I am very grateful for this message, especiailly since it confirms that all has been quiet for a few days now, when  Michael stated:
"You are all being subject to an unusual silence."
 Ever since Saturday last, I have noticed little coming in .  None of the usual preconditions and pre-prompts that I  am accustomed to  experience early in the mornings well before I make my way upstairs where my computer is, have been present.   I  kept hearing occasionally that "spirit is quiet right now"  and I thought that it was because I was feeling so wretched.   Finally this morning, even though I again did not receive much in the way of  these pre-prompts, I  went up stairs and asked for a message but received only spatters of not even complete sentences.. it has been very odd.. I relented since I  did not weant to force the issue or or message.  I have thought it quite strange and I don't  recall  many instances when  it happened quite in this way. So I am relieved  that Michael has mentioned  it in this reminder as well as the good news and the notification of  Jesus being on Urantia  this time next week, and also a reminder to prepare for and expect for the coming calamities and the coming of Jesus and the Melchizedeks as they, in particular will  closley working  with us in the near future.
Let us pray together for the coming of Jesus and Machiventa and the other Melchizedeks and other Spirit Beings and the beginning of the initial stages that will be in  our service to the Father and the Michael Mission established on our world.   Let us pray for the success of these Missions for all concerned.  and  continual prayers for Ron to be healed and made well.
   LarryG
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 02:06:04 PM by LarryG »

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 02:25:12 PM »
Dear Michael, 
                        Thank you for this most wonderful and timely reminder.
It has indeed been very quiet recently. I sent a personal message to Ron just yesterday mentioning the quietness.
But yet, this morning, I received the "jackpot" message.  Now I understand why.
What a glorious moment to be alive!
Love to you all.
Domtia
Lemuel

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 03:55:22 PM »
Thank you Father Michael, this is a monumental reminder indeed! Roger that sir! I will take the necessary preparation in restocking fuel and supplies and wait this out as advised. May all go well for you Michael and Jesus and to the amazing Melchizedek brothers. God bless you all and may God help us all. I pray for your recovery Ron and that you get well very soon. Amen.

Much love,
Sue/7inOcean

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 07:08:59 PM »
After the second broadcast, I was delighted to notice that there was more new transmitters on board, including myself, with a profusion of messages. It was quite encouraging and personally I was on my way to have one transmission per day, but then, as others also I suppose, I was caught up in this calmness, nothing coming in. Thank you Michael of Nebadon for these news and I will be waiting, with others, for more details. Let us all pray for Ron, that he may recover quickly a better health. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 03:19:07 AM »
748) Alert.
Teacher: The Universal Father.
Topic: Alert.
R / T: René Durán.
Phoenix AZ, September 25 2018. 10:51 PM.

"The time of departure"

"I am your Universal Father, giving you an 'alert' for the next days that are announced on the Serara website.

"Do not take them for discounted because they can happen overnight, without warning.

"I am your Universal Father instituting more lines of communication that will be open in case of emergencies.

"This is your Universal Father leaving the scene.

End.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
748)Alerta.
Maestro:El Padre Universal.
Tema:Alerta.
R/T:René Durán.
Phoenix AZ, Septiembre 25 2018. 10:51 PM.

"La hora de salida"

"Yo soy tu Padre Universal, dándote un 'alerta' para los próximos días que están anunciados en el sitio Serara.

"No los den por descontados pues pueden suceder de la noche a la mañana, sin aviso.

"Yo soy tu Padre Universal instituyendo más lineas de comunicación que estarán abiertas en caso de emergencias.

"Éste es tu Padre Universal dejando la escena.

Fin.

prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 06:01:48 AM »
2018-09-26 Russia, Samara, 13.00 local time.

"Margul came to see me?"

Yes. Write. By accepting this message, you agree to send it to the media for distribution.

- Yes.

Write. Dear citizens of the country, region, city. The teacher of the Paradise Trinity Margul, who came from Paradise, tells you about coming to the planet called Urantia or Earth, the saving mission of Jesus Christ.

Your savior promised to return. He will keep his word. Your planet, like the other 47 planets of our universe, called Nebadon, was subjected to the rebellion of Lucifer, and your planetary Prince Caligastia. This event occurred more than 200,000 years ago. These divine sons questioned the existence of the Universal Father, and decided to make their own decisions on the fate of the planets and their inhabitants. Currently, the riot is suppressed. Their bearers either repented or self-destructed.

Lucifer and Caligastia do not exist since 1986. However, their vile deeds perverted the divine plan for the inhabitants of these planets. They distorted their DNA in order for mankind to mired in sin and people endowed after Pentecost with the Divine mindsetter could not continue their ascent to Paradise and were struck from the book of life. Unfortunately their plan was a success. The majority of the world's population, and you already 9 billion do not believe in the Universal Father. And those who consider themselves believers are distorted by church dogma, fanatically believe in untruth.

That's why your Savior, Jesus Christ, decided to return to the planet to end the Lucifer rebellion вновь to show you again the fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of men.

The coming of the divine mission will coincide with the giant changes on the surface of the earth. Its geography will change dramatically. Population losses will be enormous. But do not be afraid. Anyone who sincerely turns to God, opens his heart to him and confesses to him (instead of a mediator in the form of a priest), asks forgiveness for sins - he has a chance to survive after physical death. You are waiting for mansion worlds¸ where you can learn the meaning of life, merge with your mindsetter or with the divine spirit, and continue your ascent.

Be vigilant, be persistent. If you can be saved - save yourself, listen to the inner voice, help your neighbors and all those who need help, do not overstep the moral law, love yourself and your neighbor. Love is your most important salvation. And what is love is the desire to do good!

"A wise teacher, when should I make this public?"

The answer will be later.

Domtia

26 сентября 2018 г.
Россия, Самара, 13.00 местного времени.
- Ко мне пришел Маргул?
Да. Пиши. Принимая это сообщение ты обязуешься отправить его в средства массовой информации для распространения.
- Да.
Пиши. Уважаемые граждане страны, области, города. К вам обращается учитель райской троицы Маргул, который прибыл из Рая, чтобы сказать вам о приближении на планету, которая называется Урантия или Земля, спасительной миссии Иисуса Христа.
Ваш спаситель обещал вернуться. Он сдержит свое слово. Ваша планета, как и другие 47 планет нашей вселенной, которая называется Небадон, были подвергнуты восстанию Люцифера, и вашего планетарного князя Калигастии. Это событие произошло белее 200 000 лет назад. Эти божественные сыны усомнились в существовании Всеобщего Отца, и решили сами вершить судьбы планет и их обитателей. В настоящее время бунт подавлен. Их носители или покаялись или самоуничтожились.
Люцифер и Калигастия не существуют с 1986 года. Однако их мерзкие дела извратили божественный замысел для обитателей этих планет. Они исказили их ДНК для того, чтобы человечество погрязло в грехе и люди, наделенные после Пятидесятницы Божественным настройщиком сознания, не могли продолжить восхождение к Раю и были вычеркнуты из книги жизни. К сожалению их план удался. Большинство населения планеты, а вас уже 9 миллиардов не верят во Всеобщего Отца. А те¸ кто считает себя верующими¸ извращены церковными догмами, фанатично верят неправде.
Вот почему ваш Спаситель Иисус Христос решил вернуться на планету, чтобы положить конец восстанию Люцифера¸ чтобы вновь показать вам отцовство Бога и братство людей.
Приход божественной миссии совпадет с гигантскими изменениями на поверхности земли. Ее география кардинально изменится. Потери народонаселения будут колоссальными. Однако не стоит бояться. Тот, кто искренне обратится к Богу, откроет ему свое сердце и душу¸ исповедуется ему (а не посреднику в виде священника), попросит простить грехи – имеет шанс сохранится после физической смерти. Вас ждут обительские миры¸ где вы сможете познать смысл жизни, слиться со своим настройщиком сознания или с божественным духом, и продолжить свое восхождение.
Будьте бдительны, будьте стойки. Если можете спастись – спасайтесь, слушайте внутренний голос, помогайте ближним и всем, кто нуждается в помощи, не переступайте нравственный закон, любите себя и ближнего. Любовь – это главное ваше спасение. А что такое любовь – это желание делать добро!
- Мудрый учитель, когда я должен это придать огласке?
Ответ будет позже.
Домтия.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 07:27:17 AM »
Dear Michael.
                         Thanks for message. I have even requested that it be simple messages, as well as the beginners I am restarting the service as transmitter and receiver. The message that I received today from Ankara on Love and faith in hearts, whatever happens, it is as if it were a reminder to be prepared in spirit with these feelings of the storms, in the face of the difficulties that will happen with the gigantic modification of tectonic plates. With much love and faith in my heart. Julio.
======= 
Querido Michael.
                         Obrigado pela mensagem. Eu tenho pedido nem que seja mensagens simples, pois assim como os iniciantes eu estou recomeçando o serviço como transmissor e receptor. A mensagem que eu recebi hoje, de Ankara, sobre Amor e fé nos corações, aconteça o que acontecer, é como se fosse um lembrete para estarmos preparados em espírito com estes sentimentos diantes das tempestades, diante das dificuldades que irão acontecer com a gigantesca modificação das placas tectônicas. Com muito amor e fé em meu coração. Julio
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2018, 01:52:43 PM »
September 26, 2018
Russia, Samara.
12.30. New York time.

Margul asks for words.

Yes. I need to inform you that the dark days are approaching. You will have to go through a very difficult test. Are you ready?

The lack of communication, electricity, gas and water supply will put the majority of the population on the brink of survival. The situation will be complicated by the beginning of planetary changes, not yet predictable everywhere.

In the remaining time, which is unpredictable, we must replenish our supplies of water, food, fuel, batteries, candles.

(pause)

Some participants and guests of this forum in the near future will go to mansion worlds. Others will be asleep mortals until a special resurrection. The remaining participants of the forum have a very important task to be our representatives in the communities of people who will necessarily organize themselves to collectively survive the calamities and protect themselves from those scumbags who will continue to rob, rape and kill. If the authorities in your territory are not in a position to ensure order, they will have to take on self-defense functions for themselves. It will be necessary to rigorously discipline the strict implementation of collective or individual decisions of the elected leader. The experience gained will help you to further develop the moral relationships in the group and its survival in the future.

But, most importantly, no one can overcome the difficulties that have arisen without divine help. Without the worship of the Universal Father, without the recognition of his will - the dominant one, there will be no success. Here, your ability to receive divine messages and directions should play a major role in persuading people to obey the will of God, to follow his commandments in life.

Think about what I told you. Until the connection. Paradise teacher Margul.

"Thank you, the divine teacher."

Domtia.

26 сентября 2018 г.
Россия, Самара.
12.30. Нью-Йоркского времени.

Маргул просит слова.
Да. Мне надо вам сообщить, что приближаются дни темноты. Вам придется пережить очень не простое испытание. А вы готовы?
Отсутствие связи, электричества, газо- и водоснабжения поставит большинство населения на грань выживания. Ситуация осложнится началом планетарных изменений, пока не везде предсказуемых.
В оставшееся время, которое непредсказуемо, надо пополнить свои запасы воды, продовольствия, топлива, элементов питания, свечей.
(пауза)
Некоторые участники и гости этого форума в ближайшее время отправятся в обительские миры. Другие будут спящими смертными до особого воскрешения. На оставшихся на планете участников форума возлагается очень ответственная задача быть нашими представителями в общинах людей, которые обязательно будут организовываться, чтобы коллективно пережить бедствия и защитится от тех отморозков, которые будут продолжать грабить, насиловать и убивать. Если власти вашей территории не в состоянии обеспечить порядок, придется этим объединениям брать функции самозащиты на себя. Будет необходима жесточайшая дисциплина¸ неукоснительное выполнение коллективных или единоличных решений избранного лидера. Приобретенный опыт поможет вам в дальнейшем наладить нравственные взаимоотношения в группе и ее выживаемость в дальнейшем.
Но, самое главное – никто не сможет преодолеть возникшие трудности без божественной помощи. Без поклонения Всеобщему Отцу, без признания его воли – главенствующей, успеха не будет. Вот здесь ваша возможность принимать божественные послания и указания должны играть главную роль, чтобы убедить людей подчиниться воли Бога, следовать в жизни его заповедям.
Подумайте над тем, что я вам сказал. До связи. Райский учитель Маргул.
- Спасибо божественный учитель.
Домтия.