Author Topic: Audio Transmission / LIGHT  (Read 255 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / LIGHT
« on: September 27, 2018, 06:33:27 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: LIGHT
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 27th Sept. 2018  12:33 Local  10:33 Z

https://app.box.com/s/vga2j87msbseysla5d71bv4zwg9zja5k

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / LIGHT
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 10:26:42 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

LIGHT

Lemuel : Well, here we are walking again in our favourite countryside, it’s another beautiful sunny day, which is almost, always is, I am happy to say, here in  Girona, more than 300 days of sunshine here, it’s chilly now, it’s only 20° this morning, but it’s very comfortable and it’s a very woody area to walk when the sun is streaming through the trees and you can imagine it is very beautiful, so this morning we will talk about ‘Light’.

May be there are some of you, here on the forum, who like me were brought up in a christian faith and the church, in my case the Church of England, protestant, and we have a common book of prayer which we read for the services. I was a choir boy from the age of eight and so the common prayer book I am speaking of was very familiar to me of course.

Well, as any young boy when singing these words and the hymns, although I enjoyed them and the music, the words themselves of course did not mean much to me as a boy. It’s only when one is an adult one comes to appreciate and understand more the real meaning of these words.

I was reminded yesterday about the words from Jesus I beleive if I am not mistaken when He said : « Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in Heaven ». Of course, they are really wonderful words and as you all know just two days ago, we had a reminder from Michael about what to expect very soon, in fact perhaps this coming week, which is terribly exciting of course.

I am reminded that the Light is so attractive for everything, you all know what it is like to light a candle in a darkened room and it immediately transforms that room into a welcoming sight, a homely sight, with such a warm atmosphere, even with one candle makes a tremendous difference and as you know everyone seeks the light, everyone is attracted to the light.

As that proverbial saying goes : light at the end of the tunnel is something we all look for to when we are in darkness. There have been many days, many of you I am sure, that we have all had very dark days, but finally when we are able to see the light at the end of the tunnel, it is a most glorious feeling.

So now, all of us here on the forum, have been asked to let our light shine, because in fact the attraction that light has for all, although invisible to us, nevertheless the vibration is there and it attracts and it is our responsibility and also it should be our sheer joy to let our light shine and to be a lighthouse to those ships on the sea which are looking for a safe port, you know what I mean.

My Beloved ….just a word of caution and that is to say that although everyone hopes that this time we actually come to see what has been forecast in the sense by Michael, this very recently and the caution is to keep a foot firmly planted on the ground and you know as they say, don’t count the chickens before they are hatched, let us see what happen this coming week, but at the same time of course remain very positive and trust and have faith in your Beloved Thought Adjusters.

Be sure that the time will come sooner than later when you will be called upon for service and you will be told what to do and where to go and I am sure you will do it. So, talking about light simply this – let your light shine, and wasn´t it the Gospel according to John that talks about the Light, that lighteth every man that cometh into the world?   

But as you all know what it means : we are Beings of light and although it may take a lifetime to discover that and to really accept it, not just as a concept but as a fact that we are Beings of light and children of the One Heavenly Father and so we come to anything else than shade our light upon all those who are those desperate to receive it and in fact it is such a wonderful thing to be able to do this, with truth and with joy and beauty and goodness.

So, dear brothers and sisters here, it is such a pleasure to talk to you again this morning on such a beautiful day and the light as they say is streaming through the tree. I am sure you can imagine it and so I will leave it for to-day and just remember these words : we can be a lighthouse to those who need guidance and it is our pleasure and our joy to do it.

This is Lemuel and my Beloved, we wish you all a lovely day, be happy, above all spread your light. Thank you so much for listening and have a wonderful day, bye-bye for now. Domtia