Author Topic: Pole Shift and Resulting Axis Tilt review 093018  (Read 557 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Pole Shift and Resulting Axis Tilt review 093018
« on: September 30, 2018, 03:29:32 PM »
Dear List,
As some of you have received lately, spirit definitions of the come era are more and more leading off with what they see as a very near tilt of our planet from its normal axis established for tens of millennium in our past.  I keep getting warnings to myself over this issue, and I wish to communicate what I am gathering for your own understanding of this subject and the issues it will bring to you to cope with.  I am not so sure we all can, and that is why I am bring this up again now.

Firth some details of what is expected.  Then some editorializing about it later.

AXIS SHIFT:  TILT Extreme to Start, BEWARE!
How many of you know what the tilt of our planet is now?  The answer should be viewed with a picture in your head of a toy top spinning on the table.  Please notice, that as the toy top slows down a little it start to tip one way, and the other way.  That top has an axis to, which is a straight line up the middle of that toy top from tbe bottom is spins to the top that tips a little as its spin is affected by a slow down in rotation speed and force.

It is not the axis itself that cause problems if it changes how straight it stands on the table, but it is the ope of the toy top that if you lived on the top of the toy, you are great affected with what it does.

Normal day and night on Urantia depends on the speed of the toy top we can be seen as sometimes.  Earth today is slowing slightly and as natural result our day and night have changes a little faster or a little slower than they did even a thousand years ago.  But now we are facing a serious dilemma:

The planet is far too hot an gloabal warming alrerady kills thousand of children and even adults as it is unremitting in its problems to cooling the human body well enough not to cause internal heat stroke for many.  When the heart of the heat in our planet, which is its molten metal core in the center of the planet and buried by the mantle by tens of thousands of miles of dirt and rock, it causes heat pressure to build up in that core.  That core has no pretensions to do anything but to begin the work of changing how it works because the atoms in the core have gotten so hot they are becoming explosive.  The Power Directors from on high see the core temperature exceeding the temperature of our own sun, and they now expect the core to explode shortly because of it.

I seldom make a case for anything because predictions are hard to get done well at all, but some of you must realize that if we do get an explosion in our earth core, all bets are off as to what it will do to the toy top!

This is why I write this today:

1 )  Our top tilt will go from about 23 and one half degrees east and west that cause our seasons in the northern hemisphere now, to a predicated extreme of about 46 degrees West and 45 or less degrees South. 

2 ) Temperature swings on our planet will go from about 50 degrees different in Fahrenheit degrees in the north.  Temperatures in the southern hemisphere will doubt that and plunge to about 80 F. degrees lower or more from what is normally experienced today.

3) No one will operate normally for about one month once the axis of the earth gets pushed over to these degree of top swings.  York, Pa is expected to start the pole shift in the dark.  We expect York to experience at least a thirty degree change almost over night and the proceed to freezing temperatures every twenty-four hours (24) the dark period continues.

4) We expect Sydney Australia to be caught out in the direct rays of the sun in your very warm spring starts these days. It is predicted that Sydney, Australia will be beaten with direct sunshine for at least forty hours a day while York remains in constant shadow.  Sydney will have a temperature swing of from thirty to fifty degrees about normal for the period compared to normal for the normal day and night cycle it experiences.  The city will reach a maximum of forty degrees Centigrade in its cool period and hit an astounding one hundred six (106 degrees C) in the Centigrade scale there after.  No human can live under thos conditions and air conditioning will not take care of it mostly because the energy consumption is so excessive the electrical grind cannot stand it either.

5) The Philippines will do nicely and be caught in a month long twilight we believe.  Bejing, china will be in broad daylight too and suffer as Australia does noted above.

6)  Burma and India are in question as the shadow that York, Pa gets shut into for this period extends laterally from new England southeastwardly to India and Burma, while the Middle East benefits, most of Europe must also take the heat of a degrading month in the open sun without night fall.

7)  Moscow, Russia is gravely made ill because it is in the shadow York, Pa is predicted to be under, and all services will freeze inluding wastewater treatment plants and food shortage develope for lack of dependable transportation.

8  -  The high seas and especially the North Atlantic, will get ice caps in that short of a period of time and sea navigation in the Atlantic is precarious and doubly dangerous to liners who tour Europe thinking this is a lark to get more customers.  Not so.

9) The Pacific Ocean will swell with bitter winds fromt he north as the axis tilt disturbs the Westerlies and the jet stream will dip south over Atlanta, Georgia an Tokyo will shive under a partial blend of sun and black night almost unpredictably as the earth wobble will be felt there most keenly of all places on this earth.

"Good day.  We are the Power Directors, Number 4, 5, and 7.  good day to all for we must stop predicting and prepare for the changes we must comply with as Urantia is ready to abort its land masses as you are all aware of for generations and we must take cover too in the sense not to use our services too little or too harsh but to keep Urantia from becoming all ocean for awhile.  The Power Directors/"

Ron _ I thank you all Power Directors for stopping in with a good review of the anticipated axis change effects and to warn all of us for becoming to used to the idea of transmissions when an emergency unfolds like this one will.  Thank you from my heart.  Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: Pole Shift and Resulting Axis Tilt review 093018
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 10:22:59 PM »
Hi Ron and thank you Father Michael for allowing us to see what may emerge in Ron’s good analogy of a spinning top that slows down and wobbles. With this in mind and the spin, I see how Ron has shown the likelihood of the earth moving on its axis to a certain degree and this will most likely change the temperature and sun exposure on the face of the planet’s sphere. However, I am also keeping in mind the problem of the core’s overheating and how this can even explode if it is not cooled and I have the following questions, if I may ask.

Does the slowing spin have some relation in allowing cooling of the earth’s core?

I am looking at the spinning top slowing down and then tilt as it does and I wonder how, given if the Power Directors are having a direct effect on both the forces of the spin and the containing of the heat in the core, does this control the mechanism of the land-sea ratio?

Knowing how disasters go, I understand some things are out of anyone’s control and nature has to take its own course to let off pressure and thereby temperature and the sea is vast and how in the long geologic history of the planet, how the tectonic plates have broken up and moved in such metamorphosis of the earth’s mechanism and how does this relate too with the problem of the monmatia sun which it too is overreacting in heat as well. How are the Power Directors dealing with a complex array of problems and how on earth are they avoiding a massive planetary explosion, if the earth’s core is hotter than our monmatia sun?

Although alarming and horrifying, I gather the powers-to-be have some extenuating concerns and, to be honest, given the severity it could go, are we going to notice the changes as dramatic or slow-bearing? I recall that such an event will go for over a month and that to me sounds like a rapid occurence to experience, am I correct to think that?

Father Michael, you have commented on my post in another thread about the culprit of disasters when the real culprit is man and I totally agree, as I see man is capable of change if he applies his mind and will to it,  and also, that Mother Spirit was totally correct in her assessment too. I am amazed how you took the words straight out of my mind! Spot on! Well I am really grateful for the heads-up to be aware of a coming emergency and that transmitting will be a very vital element in getting this out for all to be aware and do a double take on emergency preparedness as best as one could. I just hope the governments all around the world are taking notice and get prepared for the severity that this event of pole shift represents for its citizens.  I thank all the Power Directors for their amazing work and how much of it is unknown, I wish to thank because we have no idea the extremes to which they may have to work on. Thank you one and all. All we can do is hope and pray we can survive this and get on with what is left for us to manage and make better and all that Michael has planned for.

I ask Ankara if there is anything to add:

Ankara:
“Yes Sue, thank you, all I can say is to stay tuned and ready for our messages as they come thick and fast when it has to. The emergency that the planet is to pay attention to is, in all likelihood, a veritable gauge to go by, although there are certain things that are so unpredictable and cannot be foretold in any certainty, things will have to be left to unfold and see how it works. That is the normal procedure when nature has its own way to unfold. You all know that and that is good for you to be understanding of the uncertainty such emergency presents. Take it as it comes will you and let this pass as it does. Stand by and let our messages come when it is due. My best wishes for you all and we, in the Michael Team, are ready to act when it is time to do so. God bless and may His peace be with you all. Shalom.”

End. (Mon 01/10/2018 12.06pm AEST)

Sue: Thank you Ankara for your support and understanding in this as we wait this out as best as we can, I can hope we can keep calm through what is a very difficult time for us all. Thank you.

Sue/7inOcean

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 11:15:04 PM »
Thank you Ron and the Power Directors for this briefing about the earth tilt and its consequences on nation countries around the world. As a summing-up, the northern hemisphere will be cold, whereas the south will be hot with a long day-light and in some places without night-fall, if I get it right. For the ones it will be a dark period and for the others a period of inferno, so let it be for the reconstruction of the planet. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 09:05:56 AM »
To all

Initially, thank you very much Ron and Power Directors for updates on the events that will happen soon.
                      I add that this message I am writing is just my thoughts and if I am wrong I ask that you correct me.
                     On the other hand, from what I understand, there will be a "brief" stop on the planet. For this reason one part will remain in the dark, that is, at night and another part of day, with the sun.
                      Possibly, the region of York (Pennsylvania, USA), will stay in the dark (at night) and the other side of the world by day (with sun).
                      Long ago, I did some research, just out of curiosity, being a layman (or apprentice) on the subject, about the dynamo effect when an electric motor short-circuits and changes the rotation. There is a stop of the engine and then the engine changes the rotation.
                       I believe that possibly this phenomenon will happen soon on our planet, because the planet Earth, known in the universe of universes as Urantia, is a gigantic dynamo.
                       If this information has been confirmed, after the transformations of the rotation of the planet, the sun will be born in the opposite side, that is, instead of being born in the east, will be born in the west.
                      With this gigantic movement of the rotation of the planet, together with the very strong movement of the tectonic plates, giant tsunamis will reach the whole planet.
                      In addition to volcanic eruptions (eruptions), possibly in many parts of the planet.
                     Lastly, there will be a lot of swings in temperature and a new ice age will begin.
                      I emphasize, again, these are just some of my observations. That is, they are my reflections on possible events that can happen and if it is wrong I ask that they correct me.
                      On the other hand, I believe that if York, Pennsylvania, USA is in the dark (night), possibly all of America will be the same way (North America, Central America and South America). With the same reasoning, on the other side of the planet, East Asia and Oceania will be daytime (with sun). This is for a slightly longer period (than "normal day") until the planet's rotation changes.
                      In this way, I believe that it is important for people to have some form of heating, especially the parts of the planet that are in the dark (night). Example, wood stove or fireplace. For those who can afford it, I believe that electric generators are also a possibility to maintain the continuity of electrical energy, at least in some periods, for contact, that is, communication, through television news, radio, computer ( Internet).
                     On the other side, from the planet that is in the daytime (with the sun) people needed mechanisms to refresh (decrease) the temperature of the places they are in (residence, work, commerce, etc.), since exposure to the sun for a longer period long the normal will raise the temperature.
                     I repeat, all of these are my reflections, and in case I am wrong I ask that they correct me.

=======

A todos
                    Inicialmente, muito obrigado Ron e Diretores de Potência sobre as atualizações dos eventos que irão acontecer em breve.
                    Acrescento que esta mensagem que estou escrevendo são apenas minhas reflexões e se eu estiver errado eu peço que me corrijam.
                     Por outro lado, pelo que eu entendi, haverá uma "breve" parada do planeta. Por isto uma parte vai ficar no escuro, ou seja, de noite e outra parte de dia, com o sol.
                     Possivelmente, a região de York (Pensilvânia, EUA), irá ficar no escuro (de noite) e o outro lado do mundo de dia (com sol).
                     Faz muito tempo, eu fiz algumas pesquisas, apenas por curiosidade, sendo leigo (ou aprendiz)  sobre o assunto, sobre o efeito dínamo quando um motor elétrico entra em curto-circuito e muda a rotação. Há a parada do motor e em seguida o motor muda a rotação.
                    Eu acredito que possivelmente este fenômeno irá acontecer em breve em nosso planeta, pois o planeta Terra, conhecido no universo dos universos como Urantia, é um gigantesco dínamo.
                     Se estas informações foram confirmadas, depois das transformações da rotação do planeta, o sol irá nascer no lado contrário, ou seja, ao invés de nascer no leste, irá nascer no oeste.
                    Com esta gigantesca movimentação da rotação do planeta, conjuntamente com a fortíssima movimentação das placas tectônicas, gigantescos tsunamis irão atingir todo o planeta.
                   Além de explosões (erupções) vulcônicas, possivelmente, em muitas partes do  planeta.
                   Por fim, haverá muita oscilações na temperatura e uma nova pequena era do gelo se iniciará.
                   Ressalto, novamente, estas são apenas algumas observações minhas. Ou seja, são minhas reflexões sobre possíveis eventos que podem acontecer e se tiver errado eu peço que me corrijam.
                   Por outro lado, eu acredito que se York, Pensilvânia, EUA estiver no escuro (noite), possivelmente, toda a América estará da mesma forma (America do Norte, América Central e América do Sul). Com o mesmo raciocínio,  do outro lado do planeta, o Leste da Asia e a Oceania estarão de dia (com sol). Isto por um período um pouco maior (do que "o dia normal") até a mudança da rotação do planeta.
                   Desta forma, eu acredito que é importante as pessoas terem alguma forma de aquecimento, principalmente, as partes do planeta que estiverem no escuro (noite). Exemplo, fogão à lenha ou lareira. Para aqueles que poderem comprar, eu acredito que geradores elétricos seja também uma possibilidade para manter a continuidade da energia elétrica, pelo menos em alguns períodos, para o contato, ou seja, comunicação, através das notícias da televisão, do rádio, do computador (Internet).
                     Do outro lado, do planeta que estiver de dia (com sol) as pessoas precisaram mecanismos para refrescar (diminuir) a temperatura dos locais que estiverem (residência, trabalho, comércio, etc..), pois a exposição ao sol por um período mais longo que o normal irá aumentar a temperatura.
                    Eu repito, tudo isto são minhas reflexões, e caso eu estiver errado eu peço que me corrijam.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 09:12:10 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 11:15:45 AM »
Julio, Most of what you suggest above is correct.  But let me fine tune you with some of this.

1  - The suns's position will still be what we call from east to west.  Sunrise cannot be westerly at all because the rotation of earth on its axis spins in a counter clockwise direct.  For the sun to come up in the west  the earth has to spine in a clockwise direction.  Insofar as I know, I never heard anyone including the Power Directors say we will reverse the spin of our world because of a pole shift;
2 - Second, place an orange or an apple on a stick through its core so the sitck shows above and below the fruit or whatever you placed the stick through.  Now spin it in your finger from left to right, as the at would be a counter clockwise spin.  Take one of this little hand held tubes with a bright digital light in it and shine it on the fruit with the stick through it.  Fix the digital light some where and see that when you spin the fruit with the ligh in the center of the fruit how it lights it.  Now tilt the fruit in your hand holding the base of the stick, and notice as you tilt it right and left how the light focuses about and below the equator (the center of the fruit body). 

3 - Now take the fruit and tile it left and right ten or more degrees left and right and that is the degree we are expecting to happen this time and how more shadows fall over the body further left and right.  But now you have to do something else with this tilt.   So far you have been holding the fruit body perpendicular in your hand.  Now you have another motion to make this pole shift will cause no one seems to think about:  Not only is the fruit moving with the axis tilting left and right on the perpendicular, move the stick in your hand so the earth also tilts AWAY from you and not just left and right.  Notice the light now leavels the equator and moves further south on the body of  the fruit.  York, Pa move further north in such a tilt and we get into more of a polar reception of colder air that when the earth rotates as it odes now. 

4 - The tilt now is Away from you more and the tilt is left and right more from normal than before.  We now have exaggerated shadows on the earth because the move is away from the perpendicular (and direct sun on the equator) and pushes the equator sense in a skewed circle around the globe whic in essence acts as the new equator.  Some people ill insist the center of our globe is the true equator, and I have no argument with that, but the focal point is now on a ring aroudn the globe that is not the sort way around circular earth but an onlong circle that may start north of Australia and pass through southern China at its apogee.  I am not predicting those precise points, but when the earth gets kicked away from you holding that stick through the fruit, you will see the fixed point of your digital light hitting the south Pacifi and the South Atlantic more copiously than it does now.  That new equator may be further north than I predict here, but this is to show you what is happening. 

5 - But insofar as I know, rotation on the axis is still counter clockwise.  And it is counter clockwise until the motion insider the core of the planet stops rotating itself as it rotates too and establishes the direction of earth rotation as well how much gravity we feel on us.  If the core stops rotating, and they do not expect that, then earth could almost come to a halt in its rotation and we have a permanent lit side and a permanet dark side like the moon does and the moon does not rotate at all.
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You all need a lesson in cosmology to understand the other forces operating as I know Ron does not know them either.  He knows more than most anyone will because he studied astrology and learned how the planets relate to earth orbit very well.  In any cast the heat of the day will bear down on places we have calculated around the globe as the new equator is established, and further the dark areas Ron calls new dark because of places like York being placed further north of where the sun shines today, such places become too cold too soon and we ill make sure that there is enough rotation left on Urantia to heat some of them some of the time.  Whether that happens to York or not I do not know.  Besides the entire matter will shortly be understood very well by your scientists when they discover that the thermal heat they call man made dissipates quickly and the true heat of volcanoes starts to erupt and the true cold of a sunless planet is found to kill all trees and plants in given areas.  We will have to see how York fares in all of this since it still is our capital for showing the new Urantia Book and getting the Rayson inventions going well to be sued on a retuned Urantia in a few years.  I am Michael and I thank all who notice this post as it is critical unless you just do not want to know what is goi8ng to happen soon enough.  Michael of Nebadon."

Chilliwack

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 12:34:50 PM »
Good Morning forum members,

This topic gets especially difficult to understand when the explanation by Ron is used. First, are we expecting both a pole shift as well as an augmentation in the tilt of the planet? You do understand these are two, different actions, right?

Evidently not, because your explanation is mixing these movements together, making true understanding impossible. If what is to occur is a pole shift, then the 45° tilt is not valid. We cannot predict tilt angle if the poles shift. A shift of poles could be 30°, 60°, 90°, or even a full 180°!  It can turn inside the earth and the tectonic plates stay put (the Maya called this "riding the Zuvuya") or they could move with the polar shift and we would have quite a ride at 800-1000 mph on the surface. No bueno!

Now, if the tilt, only, will change rapidly, then we can expect the predicted 10 or more degrees added to our current 23.5° tilt but this is NOT a pole shift!  We assume the poles and rotation would continue as before, and then, your flashlight analogy works, sort of...

This idea of tilt cannot be understood without the knowledge of the "precession of the equinox". Knowing that moves one degree in 72 years and 25,920 years to make the full 360° precession, we get a better understanding of this tilt than mentioning "left and right" movement and "wobble".

Ron, a study of "astronomy" is much better than " astrology ". Please get yourself a better understanding before trying to explain this to others.

Thank you for your attention, folks!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 12:57:53 PM by Chilliwack »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2018, 01:07:23 PM »
Chilliwack.
You misunderstand me completely.

I am aware that a pole shift and a tilt are two very different things.

However, my instructions are from the Power Directors, the very entities that make science possible on any inhabited people,  They are scientists born directly from the Master Spirits for the work of the Infinite Spirit.  That they are so high in birth and almost perfect in understanding the forces that perpetuate pole shifts a thousand times a day in Nebadon alone, should clue you to the fact it is their prognosis, not mine, that understands for very complicated reasons not explained, why a tilt will come to exist as well when the core shifts its position.

Right now the molten central core in our planet is positioned in a vertical stand against what me might call the eastern wall of the hollow cavity it moves around in.  It is this motion around the walls of the containment cavity in center earth that causes both axis tilt and the generation of great amounts of magma that eventually comes to the surface of the planet.  The Power Directors explain that the earth tilt of approximately 23 and one half degrees to the left and right off the perpendicular happened about 65,000,000 years ago, and the dinosaur population was ending when another great up upheaval occurred which caused the inundation of most of North America and what is today, Europe.  This was after Pangaea had broken apart 175 million years ago and the continents were swimming apart freely then.  Three hundred twenty five million years ago when Pangaea formed earth had almost no tilt but for about a five and one half degree east and about seven and one half degrees west.  The appearance of so many asteroids and comets that brushed earth near the end of Pangaea, forced the planet on its side for about one hundred years.  This remains unrecorded in our geological history because our core was nascent; that is, still forming, and as such reacted only to throw its weight against the containment cavity in the center of the earth.

Today the truth is that the loss of nearly one hundred million people in Brazil alone may happen is because the magma discharge for the present pole shift is likely to break out along the Amazon basin, since that is one are defined by that great river of a watershed already sinking over a large tectonic plate located under the river and northward into Columbia and Venezuela .  I am not such a foolish person to mix these effects together as one thing, but I am grouping them together to shoe consequences of the pole shift per se.
Nor I doubt you really understand the forces we are dealing with concerning pole shifts of a different magnitude.  This one to occur ranks among the top ten in pole shifts among the 3.75 million inhabited planets in the local universe of Nebadon, and I doubt very many who read this will enjoy your view that I need to tend to my astrology rather than confuse people with explanations, thought valid, are not easy to understand.  For you, Chilliwack, I suggest you study astrology too to get some idea of what true precision the orbits of ten planets (really!) do in our own solar system.  You do not understand that what I present is a summary of effects of this pole shift and nothing really much more.  Good day.  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "We see the arrogance of science raise its head again in you Chilliwack.  You work in an important position, but you are not educated in thought much less explanations that provide early warning systems to the less sophiscated knowledge wise than yourself may be.  I see Ron work these motions out in his head before he speaks them and asks me if he has the motions correct.  He does and what happens because of them he lays out with the Power Directors, truly powerful beings who change a molten core of earth problem with the blink of an eye if they were asked to.  In this particular case, they were asked to ameliorate the proposed tilt as the result of the heavy hunk of molten core in the central part of the earth falling to one side instead or rotating in the form of a mixer doing cake batter.  In any case, you need to understand what you do not, and that is that your science is far too slow to predict this; and secondly, way too sure of itself not to make countless mistakes explaining what is happening.  If you really want to know wait until a full explanation comes out here to know what has actually happened.  Good day. Michael."

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2018, 09:04:38 PM »
Ron, you are amazing! I just did a experiment on sticking a kitchen spike through a makeshift ball of tissue and got a spotlight on it and did the anticlockwise rotation and also the tilt as well as the move away and found that what you have said is correct. What amazes me is how this mechanism will expose the southern pole more to sunlight and perhaps the heat will cause the ice cap in Antarctica to melt more. The tropics of the equator will more likely move southwards in Australia, South America and Africa, making the southern continents more tropical than temperate, thus the heat I experienced in tropical Darwin (Northern Territory) when I used to lived there will travel further down in latitude. Making the seasons more dry in winter and very wet in summer. Anyway, let’s see how this all goes when it does happen. And I am curious as to how imminent is this to happen. With the extended hours of sunlight in the southern hemisphere and the dark in the northern hemisphere, I think we will know that this shift is noticeable with the temperatures that come with it. I can imagine myself in my swimsuit dousing myself with the hose to keep cool in the forty degree celsius heat as I did in last summer! Phew was that a boiler! Only this time there is no cool change. The heat will just keep persisting and so many people will feel heat exhaustion and succumb to it if it is as extreme as what is forecast. Heaven knows how some of us can endure what is coming, but I will do my best under the circumstances. I think there is a challenge for all of us on how to keep the body temperature levelled when so many are in the cooler climes to keep warm and so many in the hotter climes to keep cool. This is going to be a defining moment in our earth’s history.

I also am enjoying the geological history that is given in your post Ron. How historical this event is in what is revealed as compared to over 3 million inhabited planets in Nebadon and what an insight it is that this is not new for the Power Directors to deal with. It’s nice to know we are in very experienced hands when our earth’s core has to get some balance as you described it so well. Thank you so much Ron and Father Michael. And a big thank you to the wonderful Power Directors for their work in this direction. All I can say is that time will tell how this is going to be, and I pray we may make it somehow one way or another, if not, then being morontial and going on in the Mansion Worlds is something we are prepared for and hopefully be able to work with Michael in his mission, going forward for our beloved and most beautiful little blue planet, Urantia.

Sue/7inOcean

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2018, 09:40:31 PM »
@Sue, You raise a good point with respect to 'a challenge for all of us on how to keep the body temperature levelled'. These extreme conditions will pose tremendous challenges for all ages. I am particularly concerned for infants as it is a real balancing act to maintain a healthy environment for helpless newborns on any given day, being far less resilient than toddlers that happen to take things in their stride. Wendy

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2018, 10:41:26 PM »
@Wendy, yes thank you Wendy for being so considerate for any age. The elderly will be particularly vulnerable, my elderly mother will find this too much and the young newborns will need as much hydration from their breastfeeding mothers to sustain themselves. If mothers can breastfeed, that will be vital if they can eat well and keep up with much water to drink as the baby will require that through the breast-milk. Otherwise, those formula milks will be necessary in these times of transition. Keeping the body cool with cold showers or baths and, if electricity is still running, having electric fans on you is very helpful. I note that when I was in Darwin, the indigenous people acclimatised themselves in the heat by sitting under the trees in the shade away from direct sunlight and kept up their fluids and tucker eating. The same kind of method can be used in the cooler areas of the north as the eskimos used the ice to build shelters from the fierce cold arctic winds and keep themselves warm in them, I recently watched a documentary about an encounter with the Chinese mongolian clans who live on the vast isolated lands of Mongolia and how they are nomadic in their impressive tents with their skills in living off the land with the herds they muster and tend for and live what may they get from subsistence farming. They also have tents made of durable canvas material and have a way of keeping warm in such isolating environments. I was impressed with these people and it inspires a lot on how we can learn from these that have managed to live in simple lifestyles. Although, they do have rigid routines to live by, mainly because it works better to keep with the tradition of nomadic life. I am impressed by their work ethic that they have to live by daily to survive as best they do over such long periods in isolation. I can see this sort of thing being extended in so many regions that are faced with isolation and how to live in the environments they are left with. Nomadic life is something I see that may be a norm in some foreseeable future as the earth does what it does to stabilise itself. Humans will need to learn to live with the earth and her nature of adjustments. Thank you Wendy for your consideration as the mothers will have to work harder under the circumstances they find themselves if anything.  We have to wait and see how this unfolds, and take one thing at a time and do the best you can under the changes coming. Thank you.

Sue/7inOcean

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2018, 02:14:18 AM »
Thank you Power Directors and Ron,
Here's a report about weather here in the Philippines: the ever-present sun seems to be hiding for a couple of days now (w/c is really unusual and could be aptly described as a 'long twilight') and inspite of intermittent rains the weather remains relatively warm during the day and gets a lot warmer at night (w/c is also unusual) - talk of temperature swings!  Certainly, many changes are occurring in weather systems all over the planet.  Take extra care, people, especially in those regions that are projected to have worsening weather! 
Evan
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

Chilliwack

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2018, 04:04:21 AM »
Good morning, forum members,
First, I must confess to being abrasive in my earlier comments and apologize for my display of scientific arrogance used to make a point, which reached its intended target, but ultimately failed to get noticed. Ron, I am sorry for discrediting your understanding of astrology; I realize many still respect this field of study as well as gain much knowledge of our heavens, planetary movement, alignments and such. When introduced to astrology before I was ten years old, my Adjuster assured me it was, ultimately, a lot of myth mixed in with great truths which can be learned by studying cosmology and astronomy. I am, however, a true Capricorn, born with Saturn in my tenth house...but we're not talking about that.

She Whiley, you always bring my attention back to what is important and relieve the tension through adding humour. Thank you, dear sister! 

I do want to say I enjoy being "scolded" by Michael of Nebadon for my backhanded way of trying to explain the movement of the "precession of the equinoxes" . Can you remember the day you taught me this yourself, Michael? I was almost six years old, reading "The Stars For Sam" and, as usual, I had more questions than the book could answer. Having an Invisible Helper as a child was fun, but it certainly separated me  from the other kids. I spent my childhood asking You questions, and You gave me answers. I thank You, Michael, for never failing me, even if it takes a scolding every now and then!

Chilliwack

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2018, 05:10:48 AM »
Hi Chilliwack, I love the moniker name, and how nice of you to learn as you go even when we get corrected now and again,  and that is part of the course and also our temperament in the years being here on this public forum site.  It is not easy, so many times there can be moments we can react or be stunned or be just plainly confused on the many things that gets too hairy for us to figure out. In all, that we humans are, we are far too simple and matter of fact to even jump off the cliff! We are not stupid either!

Anyhow, I appreciate your sentiment and coming with humility to learn and grow as that can be a real growth in oneself.  Ron is great but be aware he is an excellent transmitter passing what info he gets his way and that oftentimes gets him in hot water when things just don't go as planned. I have had that happen to me and that sends me in to the drawing room to ponder for a while. It's a good thing to have and then come out like a ballon blown up ready to burst. This whole business of "earth change" has changed heaps over time and I remember it way back in 2013/14 when we are forecast some upcoming announcements and some frightening geologic scenarios and I think we all kind of had mixed reactions of being both stunned, freaked out and totally lost for words. Then nothing happened and we all thought, what the heck is going on!?!  Many members have come and gone over this course of time, some really brilliant ones too and it's saddening to see their absence, but I am sure they all count in the huge numbers under the "guest" category who, I would not be surprised, they are still here watching this progress behind the scenes. I can name some of them as it so happens, just the other day, they were all in my thoughts and prayers and I even thought how wonderful it would be if we all can meet in the same room with the biggest smile on our faces as we all have come to know each other so well in this strange way in letters of black on a white illuminated screen. Oh how I miss them all and you all too, and I sure hope they are all well and keeping with us as we who are still here, even though we may grow weary, we still are hopeful to the end that Father will have His way in all of us in His own amazing way. God bless you all and may we all meet one day face to face with new eyes and new hearts of joy.

I also see too, the best way to get people to be aware of this looming planetary emergency is to have some one so familiar as Jesus is to all of us, to announce this coming disaster and give us and all our brethren on this beloved earth the chance to redeem ourselves before God the Father. And that too was on and off for a while for lots of reasons. For Jesus to come in now is not going to be received very well in today's mess of ignorance and misunderstandings. On the other hand, it would be extremely credible for him to be seen, to say what is to happen, then it happens and then everyone will know he means what he speaks as truth. People will respect that and listen more carefully for it is worth its weight in gold. Jesus is gold! So is Father Michael, Mother Spirit, the Melchizedek brothers and our most faithful brother who has gone through hell and fire and still holds his head up regardless, Ron Besser.  That will all be made quite plain before you know it!  It is now, if only people would listen and take it more seriously with the grain of faith it takes to know it in spades! I do, and that's why I stay the course as Father has given unto me the gifts of perseverance, humility, wisdom and most of all, love.

Welcome to the Forum Chilliwack and I also extend that to the other new members such as David, Asarus and others I am yet to know. It is good to introduce yourselves and make us see that you are meaning well with what this Forum is about with the coming divine Missions to our troubled world called Urantia. The Urantia Book is the foundation upon which all things related to the language, cosmology and divine personalities are based upon. It is wise to study this most profound book of the century, if not in the past millennium or more since Jesus' day.

Good, and Shalom!

Sue/7inOcean

prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2018, 10:31:42 AM »
October 2, 2018
At 10.15. local time received a signal to receive a message.

I need to tell you that the coming days of darkness and cold will be a great test for you of your family. Try to do everything to provide them with warmth, water and food, to convince them to live on the same roof. Where exactly - you decide.

It is difficult for us to predict how events will develop further, how the plates will behave and how this will affect the area where your city is located. But we will try to inform you in time about possible dangerous moments. Always be in touch and listen carefully to my voice.

Thanks for the warning. How can I contact you?

Probius?

Yes.

Maybe it's me who invented it and this is the work of my brain?

No, this is Probius.

2 октября 2018 г.
В 10.15. местного времени получил сигнал для приема сообщения.

Мне надо тебе сказать, что приближающиеся дни темноты и холода будут сильными испытаниями для тебя твоей семьи. Постарайся сделать все, чтобы обеспечить их теплом, водой и продовольствием, убедить их жить по одной крышей. Где именно – решать вам.
Нам трудно спрогнозировать, как будут развиваться события дальше, как поведут себя плиты и как это будет влиять на ту местность, где расположен ваш город. Но мы постараемся вовремя проинформировать вас о возможных опасных моментах. Будьте всегда на связи и внимательно слушайте мой голос.
Спасибо за предупреждение. Как я могу к тебе обращаться?
Пробиус?
Да.
Может быть это я сам выдумал и это работа моего мозга?
Нет, это я¸ Пробиус.

elvis

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2018, 12:27:05 PM »
Dear Ron
2 things I cant comprehend.
Looking up the temperatures of earth I found the temperature in the center of the earth to be about 6000 K and at the center of the sun to be 15 Mio K (Kelvin).
So they are so far away how should the temperature of earth be hotter . Or did you mean compared with the temperature of sun surface which is in same range and comparable if I remember correctly also about 6000.
Second question I have - Sue also asked. If the axis tilts what happens then after one month when things should turn back to normal? Tilt back?
Thanks Ron if you could enlight.