Author Topic: SERARA; Yogananda - Words of Encouragement and Guidance  (Read 45 times)

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
SERARA; Yogananda - Words of Encouragement and Guidance
« on: October 13, 2018, 04:34:33 PM »
SERARA;  Yogananda - Words of Encouragement and Guidance - 13-Oct-18 - Newstarsaphire, CA
Teacher:   SERARA;  Yogananda
Subject:  Words of Encouragement and Guidance
13-Oct-18 3:32 PM  EST   19:32 hrs GMT /Z
T/R:    Newstarsaphire, ON, CA

SERARA

“This is SERARA and I wish all on this Forum a good day and better days to come,

“It is a difficult time in many ways that you all soon experience and you indeed have also in many ways been prepared during your lifetimes for such a time as this.  Your personal struggles are many and your support systems in the flesh are few, but let me assure you all that your spiritual support systems are without rival.  Father has seen to it that all contingencies have been provided for and those who are willing participants and seekers of Fathers ultimate will are to be granted such access to divine assistance that it is unprecedented to say the least.

“We are here in so many capacities to meet the spiritual and materials needs of this planet and her peoples, as the Universal Father has mandated it to be so.  Your spiritual attunement will be without precedence for such a group of mortals at this stage of evolutionary development but it must be so to enable all that must necessarily be addressed and prepare the workers for the field work and responsibilities of spirit co-operation and Adjuster attunement that is required and requested, of all who are willing and able, to see to the growth and changes that must take place around and amongst your people.

“Your planet groans with the need for evolutionary growth and adjustment, your brethren yearn for that which they are currently unsure of as spiritual existence and the eyes of faith strain for evidence of things hoped for and yet sensed deep in the realm of spirit.

“I with my colleagues have much to deal with in the colossal extent of what must be adjusted and fine tuned in the realms of planetary management required to chorale the wayward thinking of a planet of nations gone so astray from the best practices of meeting the needs of its people, that we wonder if even this will be enough to route the wayward minds and realign the pattern of thought to benevolent function of best management practices that have only been vaguely touched upon in times past on this planet.  

“Many good men and women have in their day and their times done a valiant job of standing up to the exigencies of Caligastian influence and thwarting much of the rebellious plans of his followers in unmeritous deeds but time and again the muddied waters of nefarious thought seep into the populace of too few with too much power and the balance is tipped once again.  Hope is not lost and you have not been left to the influence and fate of the warmongers and degenerate intentions of power-greedy leaders.  

“When you may feel all is lost look within and you will find the assurance you need to carry you through, for behold The Father I AM knows what he is about and whom he indwells and the value of each and every one who is desirous to be about His business.  Do not count yourselves too small or his assigned tasks too big for He has known you from the beginning and guided your steps to this place and this day.  Hold your ground and be ready for His order to action, as you have dedicated yourself to His divine service for the love of His kingdom and our mutual brethren.

“I am Serara and these are my words on behalf of every celestial and every mortal that The Father has chosen for this time and this place.  I bid you all God speed to walk in the will and ways of The Father and keep sharp your inner focus.”

[Thank you Serara for addressing and for speaking to our situation this day.  Does anyone else want their voice to be heard.]
Yogananda

“Yes, thank you, my name is new to you and it is Yogananda as came to your thoughts yesterday and periodically today.  I am being permitted to address those who have been my followers and my purpose is to encourage you, from here on the mansion worlds, to collect the spiritual energies that are being made available to all on this my nascent planet, known to me as Earth and to the Universe as Urantia.  I encourage those who have considered my teaching to realize that I too am a student being schooled in truth as your are now, and I adjure you to apply your hunger for spiritual truth in the seeking of our Father, who abides within you, to guide you in taking every evolutionary step in the paths of His will.  We are all students on the path of enlightenment and many untold numbers of our celestial brethren have been granted to visit the blue planet of my birth to draw the seekers of light together in one purpose.  Recognize and follow the leading of your spirit guide within and walk in love and harmony with your earthly brethren of like mind and purpose.  Thank you.”

END
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 07:49:56 PM by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: SERARA; Yogananda - Words of Encouragement and Guidance
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 08:03:34 PM »
@Newstarsaphire, I wonder, is Yogananda of Transcendental Order such as Ankara too? Wendy

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 08:56:43 PM »
Hi Wendy,
I received "Yogananda" yesterday morning and it sounded vaguely familiar.  I was having trouble understanding the first name so I did a search on Yogananda to see what turned up and when it showed "Paramahansa Yogananda (5 January 1893 – 7 March 1952) " I knew that was the first name I had been trying to properly capture in my mind.

His name kept popping into my mind yesterday and when I sat for a transmission today he was right there when I asked if anyone had a message immediately after Serara's message.  I sensed his purpose was to reach out to any of his followers and encourage them to be aware of the present spiritual opportunities to serve the Father and be His followers.  

I did not ask nor receive more detail than was in his message but the link below to wikipedia seems fairly comprehensive of his earth life.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramahansa_Yogananda

Regards,
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 11:02:51 PM »
@ Newstarsaphire, Shame on me! Had I read your message with closer attention, then I would have understood that Yogananda could not be of the Transcendental Order for he refers to Urantia as his nascent planet. Thank you for the transmission. Wendy
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 11:34:18 PM by wendy.winter »