Author Topic: Hello my dear brothers  (Read 985 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hello my dear brothers
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 06:17:47 PM »
Indeed and rightly proud of it!     LarryG

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2018, 12:48:05 AM »
« As for the inversion of the axis of the planet that was scheduled for the 28th and in the last messages, was expected for the middle of this month, any news ? »

Hi Sergio ! I sense in your question above that you are trying to link up the event of old days with what is going here right now. For those of us who have been here for many years, we have gone through many ‘stops and gos’ and we are used to it. Just keep in mind that the Celestials ways of doing things on Urantia are not ours and so when there is such a kind of announcement we are all advised not to make a fixation upon the timely occurrence of whatever event. As for what is looming ahead, it depends not more on outer interventions than the working of Mother Nature Herself. However, we can rest assured that it will be in its own time, so let it be. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

SergioFH

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2018, 01:57:54 PM »
For those who want to understand a little more about the history of the Teaching Mission, follow the link to a book that has a good summary of how it began and a very brief overview of how to progress spiritually.

https://books.google.com.br/books?id=v-JMCgAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&hl=pt-BR#v=onepage&q&f=false

If there is any detail to be added about the book I am very happy to know.

I have a doubt.
At present, can I ask for a Teacher and receive his help to advance to the contact with the Thought Adjuster, or at this moment the Teaching Mission no longer works?

Para aqueles que querem entender um pouco mais sobre a história da Missão de Ensino segue o link de um livro que tem um bom resumo de como começou e um apanhado muito resumido de como progredir espiritualmente.

https://books.google.com.br/books?id=v-JMCgAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&hl=pt-BR#v=onepage&q&f=false

Caso alguém tenha algum detalhe a acrescentar sobre o livro eu fico muito contente em saber.

Tenho uma duvida. Atualmente eu posso pedir um Teacher e receber a ajuda dele para avançar até o contato com o Ajustador do Pensamento, ou neste momento a Missão de Ensino não funciona mais?

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2018, 10:27:16 AM »
Sergio I think it falls to me to answer your forthright questions above.

You are risking pandemonium in your own system of belief to start on such a high rung as to be assigned a teacher since 1 -  there is not Teaching Mission now;  2 - Even if there were you are too inexperienced to take one right now.

Here is Michael of Nebadon, the Creator Son who was Jesus on our planet -  "You Sergio force issues all the time in order to get some satisfaction with what you are learning easily and candidly you would be able to speak with a teacher easily if you knew how to handle such a contact.  Ron realizes the problem immediately as you are not fully understanding just what you are into.  He sees it as precipitous that you ask for these things without knowing how it will force you to change views you prefer to hold on to.  When we see it that clearly,  we warn people to stay away as Ron has warned you to stay away for your own good.  I will say this:   If you learn as quickly as you are doing now you could have one.  BUT: there is no Teaching Mission yet with teachers to assign!  I also see Ron squint at the keyboard this morning as he did not have a good night with a lot of dreaming and coolish temps when the new furnace just stopped heating the downstairs.  We think that is over now but we are not sure.   In any case, let this lie for now as we are looking at another Teaching Mission, but not right now.  Michael of Nebadon."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania