Author Topic: Ron's Book on Kindle About Synthethic Coal Fuel - Note  (Read 622 times)

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: Ron's Book on Kindle About Synthethic Coal Fuel - Note
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2018, 07:54:39 PM »
Larry,

Quebec is a province of Canada and I purchased the book from Amazon, no problem.

I don't believe the problem is that your recipient lives in Quebec (as I say one of Canada's provinces like Ontario where I live) and there should be no problem.

The issue is most likely that you are purchasing the book in the U.S. and trying to gift it to someone in another country.

Note: If you do not live in the same country as the person who gave you the Kindle book gift, the book may not be available to you due to copyright restrictions. In these cases, you will be given the option to request an exchange for an Amazon.com Gift Card on your account during the redemption process. For more information, see Exchange a Kindle Book Gift for an Amazon.com Gift Card.

Regards
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2018, 09:15:02 PM »
You are right on the money!!!!.. I just got through talking with Kindle for quite some time and I will be able, I believe, to repurchase the gift card by using amazon.ca (Canada) instead of amazon.com... thanks for you info.   Whew!.. that was quite the ordeal... who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks!!!!!   lol....LarryG

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2018, 09:22:57 PM »
To all...what I learned is that if you are going to buy a Kindle Gift card it must be purchased through  the amazon address that the recipient uses....Larry

For anyof you who may now need my assistance, if you make a request what I willneed to know is the amazon address that you use where you are and your full name and email address.....

Larry

Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2018, 10:25:00 AM »
Hello Larry, ..., thank you so much for this wonderful gift and for your help, ..., it touches me directly to the heart and God, my friend, bless you!

Again, a thousand thanks Larry!

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2018, 01:30:26 PM »
It was my pleasure, Antonio...As I wrote you in an email... this is a win..win...win...win.....A win for you, a win for Ron...a win for the ILOK book, and a definite win for me... as a matter of fact I am the BIG WINNER since it gave me the opportunity to help you and perhaps others and that is a reward in and of itself, and had I not done this I would not have learned all that I did through the process of doing it....  several emails around several places, a phone call last night with  amazon/kindle in the US, and bright and early this morning being in a lengthy chat window with a very helpful customer service rep,    actually two of them, at amazon/kindle in Canada.  I learned  information that I would not have probably acquired in any other way  so that does make me the big winner here... so I thank you for this opportunity as well, Antonio.

And as I also said, who said you can't teach an old  dog (like me) new tricks?    So I say  a hearty BOW WOW and WOOF WOOF!...a smile, a wink and lol....LarryG    
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 01:33:25 PM by LarryG »

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2018, 06:01:42 PM »
I find it so heartening and joyful to see how we can work together on this forum!  Larry, you are so kind and generous, and others have been very helpful too.  When Ron first made this post and I clicked on the link, I noticed that his book was over 700,000 on the ranking list.  I just checked it again, and it is now up to a ranking of  about 230,000.  That is a significant change.  Let us hope and pray that it gets into the hands of those who can see its value and take steps to begin implementing this technology.  You are all so dear to me and I can't wait for the day when we will be meeting, either on Urantia or the mansion worlds, and be able to continue our service together.
Many, many blessings,
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken