Author Topic: Notice: Need for Four More Days of Board Meetings at York starting 14 Dec  (Read 1387 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I have something important to convey to all of you for my own good and purposes so you understand what is generating all of these meetings that drag our board half a continent away to York.  Let me state them my own way for your insight if you will:

Four More Days in York in Executive Meetings
  Four more days and probably part of a fifth day has been cleared to have 96 more hours and that is four days times 24 so there is some resting in that number, of more executive style meetings at York.  I want to share some about why this happening after two other incidences that were in November to do it too.

PURPOSE OF MEETINGS
 Please understand that in the past two groups of three days each in meeting at York we accomplished opening for business four important corporations to use to field new people and new reason for existing through the coming divine Missions, on and for Urantia, the planet.  We populated the new Corporations with real people called Boards of Directors, as that is how a corporation is run in the United States.  Please understand in America, one does not have to incorporate to see lemonade or a little store, but when you start handling a lot of money, the taxing authorities want you to report to them as a Corporate body on forum the tax people generate to fill in.  We opened four new Corporations in York in the first November meetings and placed people in them to do the reporting and to conduct legal meetings showing what we approved to be done with the money and other things.

Second group of Meetings in York November 16 through the 18th:
What we did in the first group of meetings is sweat over the details what each Board was to do and who had what titles in it and a few more things to be sure we were getting that part right with the Deities, as it is with their permission we are allowed to do this for them and to even work for them as salaried personnel.

The second group of meeting was to adjourn all the Board Meetings for five corporations as we had instruction to form a brand new Corporation to be incorporated in the State of Delaware instead of Pennsylvania for Reasons of State.

WE three individuals in those meetings had to
a = That the Oath of Service to Michael of Nebadon in a formal swearing in before Michael in spirit;
b= Then to take the Oath of Service to the Paradise Trinity, and Margul the Paradise Trinity Teacher Son administered to each of us out loud an Oath of Service and an Oath of Fealty to me alone to the Paradise Trinity;
c-  We then were spoken to by the Consummator of Universe Destiny on the importance of what we are to be and to do and received various instructions on protocol, (how to address and act with the Deities), and to learn a new assignment to we three:
     i - We were to be Counselors on a new Epochal Revelation through the Magisterial Foundation;
     ii - We had to be sworn in to become the first three members of the PRC, the Periodic Revelatory Committee.
d = Mantutia Melchizedek outlined the scope of the degree of revelation to be received.
e = Michael of Nebadon presented us with lots of reasons to quit if we wanted to now and save the peace.  The reason is that once
we are Counselors, we three had to obey our Oaths of Service and give priority to the wishes of the Trinity and to the Sovereign head of the Salvington Government, Michael of Nebadon.  This to all intents and purposes stops going on vacation any old time and making room to get to a phone or a place to conduct emergency or immediately need conditions that have to be resolved for the Missions.  Some of you could never stand stome of this discipline,  I am sure, but we all agreed to it/
f = I alone had to swear to the fidelity of my actions before the Boards of Directors and over all Director in order to have coherent administration over all subsidiaries being launched these meeting days.
We also discussed who should come to York and why. But no further action taken on this item for now.

And finally, G =, I was advised that my leg healing was high on the agenda.  That ended our meeting except ofr some picture taking at the end.

Approximate Agenda Meeting 15 Dec through 18 December to come:
I think it would make sense to all of you to learn we now have our set up and who would do what approximately in the various Boards of the subsidiary corporations and what happens in the Magisterial Foundation as the chief place of authority to give orders on what the subsidiaries are to do, and now we have to figure out how to provide money for all of this.

Money is the by word of these several meeting days.  Most of it has to do with me and how I must handle huge amounts of cash to fund four subsidiaries and the Magisterial Foundation.

We have in reserve four other corporations just standing by for when they are needed.  We will discuss them only.

We have to be informed about how much money will be placed on deposit in the Magisterial Foundation adn the Starbridge Foundation and that will be in the tens of millions of dollars.  In the first group of meetings in mid November of 2018,  all the Boards of Directors  voted to indemnify every Board Member and every Corporation for damages or inadvertent harm to pay for damages in that event.  It is a kind of insurance that is covered with a Bond of commensurate value to cover damage costs.

We now must vote on money revenue and how to account for it for the Magisterial Foundation, the Starbridge Foundation. Starbridge Group and to further indemnify Starbridge Coventry by name, and two science Corporations as well.

All of these actions are estimated to take two of the four days coming.

The last two days will be signed over the Michael Mission and its personnel to address the indemnified Boards and Corporations and we are adding a fourth person to join us which is the eldest son of our Board member Steven Gitz, and his son Peter.  That should be enough work to last at least four days.

Now I must address a very serious subject and please bear with me:

CULTS
The ANCIENTS OF DAYS have warned us to spread authority among as many people as possible in this conglomeration of Corporations of pits full of money to avoid the idea forming in the public mind we are a cultic organization.

I alone ordered all these Corporations to be formed and paid for them myself.  But I must not hold ten corporations dedicated to divine missions all by myself.  I understood from the very beginning I would divest myself of all corporation except one or two for use elsewhere.  That should remove the stigma that Ron Besser controls a cultic empire on his own.  I have agreed to sell all these Corporations to the Melchizedek Corp for ten generations and then they would revert back to me, and I would disband them unless some reason existed not  to in 1,000 years.

In these meetings of 15 DEC etc. I am seeking to discover whom we shall appoint as well to difuse the power centers we have placed together in our first and second meeting.  I refuse, so help me God, of me being the all powerful individual who tells everyone what to do.  I resign that commission into the hands of Michael of Nebadon and to Margul, the Trinity Teacher Son, and to the Magisterial Sons, Serara and Monjoronson.  Further I let it be known that my entire legacy to this point is my service and not my power to insinuate changes the Divinities and the Deities do not originate first on their own.  This is a sworn testimony before all of you to show my intention to be one of you and not of the Elect myself. 

Ron Besser
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Notice: Need for Four More Days of Board Meetings at York starting 14 Dec
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 09:54:45 PM »
POST II
Reference the post immediately above this one concerning the purpose of these additional meetings and the removal of any cult feature we may accidentally introduce:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON =
"Ron has voluntarily insisted on stating his proposal to remove himself from any arbitrary use of power in the operation of these Corporations.  However:

"Let it be known we on Salvington, hail from a different viewpoint in that we demand that Ron be the over all Director of the human activities in all of these Corporations and to retain the position in the Magisterial Foundation as Executive Treasurer.  He alone has access to billions of dollars in gold and currency we are beginning to accrue into the banis we are to use in the Missions that have already started on Urantia.

Ron has nothing to do with the Jesus contingency.  That money is relegated from else where in the universe.

I further stipulate that Ron Besser is the first human to ever give up tens of thousands of dollars of his own money to accrue enough Corporations to let us function any way we wish to and has assigned to the Magisterial Son, the RAYSON CORPORATION and it subsidiary as his alone to run and officiate those corporations as he may chose.  As Ron told Rayson recently, those corporations can have the walls inside torn down and you rebuild any as you wish.  I have only supplied you the shell.  I am careful to remind all of you however that Ron has the purchasing power and provides checks and money to employees and to projects on the Salvington and Uversa directions as needed.

Place all of this in your minds everyone:  We are on the move and these meetings next week in York, place money and projects in the laps of these newly elected Boards of Directors, to start their work as though they are employees of the Salvington government.  All are welcome to join as employees by permission of Ron and his planning with our Counsel first as to the reliability of his choices to fill in all the places in the offices.

We conclude this statement by showing our desire to all that all who are honest and have something to offer are welcome for interviews.  We are not doing that now, please, and all hold your places until money and function are in place with Ron, the Creator Son, Gabriel, Margul, Mantutia and Machiventa Melchizedek are in counsel as they should he.  Good day. Michael.
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 01:09:06 AM »
My head is nodding in upmost agreement to all of this. Ron's concern over too much power, which is or has been a worry to me too,  when humans look at it as a cultic thing;  but given the immense gifts bestowed and the rarity of gumption on the part of any one human to take it on,  other than Ron himself, who saw the wisdom in giving it the chance and the platform, Spirit would otherwise not have to start with. Recall how Amadon and his associate Van who paved the way to create a garden for the arrival of the Material Son and Daughter, Adam and Eve, this can be seen to be another faithful effort that becomes just as historic as the Garden of Eden was. These Corporations are our modern day version of what Van and Amadon accomplished. This time what Ron does in relative terms, is for real for us and our esteemed Lords, once again in the brave vein of "Van the Steadfast" (see for example, Paper 67 TUB). Thank you so much Ron and to the many responsible in this work as a Team. We hold our breath and bide ourselves for this all to be fittingly placed as is required to be acceptable to the eyes of men. Godspeed to this groundwork, and may you have good success in the coming days of these crucial meetings. Our prayers be with you all.

Sue/7inOcean

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 06:34:46 AM »
I want to thank you Ron for this very concise review of our first two meetings and for the proposed  topics to be discussed in our upcoming 3rd meeting dealing with our understanding  of these large sums of funding and more specifics on how they are to be used in these Missions   to save Urantia and to convey and report to the membership and all readers and guests, especially those who may represent or report back to their perspective  World Governments on  the dire and extraordinary significance and importance of what is going on here  that these reports Ron is giving  are not only accurate  but real and true.      LarryG

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 08:45:42 AM »
Sue, thank you for drawing the analogy for what Ron has initiated and is accomplishing for Urantia and its inhabitants with the loyal works of Van and Amadon. Like these two Ron's engine is powered by his unselfish and loyal desire for his service to the Father's Will. That is what makes Ron and Christ Jesus such eternal friends. 

I took your recommendation and read again Paper 67 this morning. I added Paper 66 too as to better work my way into 67. Thanks for your post, Sue, I needed that refresher. You are right on with the analogy and I recommend a re-read for everyone to better understand Ron's humble intentions.
Steven