Author Topic: France on fire  (Read 1404 times)

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
France on fire
« on: December 07, 2018, 04:45:49 AM »
France on fire

France is already inaugurating the dark period ; what is happening here right now gives us an idea of what to expect soon when the population expresses its frustration, its deception of the way of governing, by having recourse to violence and barbarism. For sometime now, a civil war was foreseeable and almost all sectors of activities are concerned by this situation like a wildfire. In a democratic regime the martial law is looked at as a tool to ban the freedom of the peole. It makes me wonder whether it is the right time for our Lord Jesus to make His Presence known to the world, but at the same time, how much It is ever needed. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: France on fire
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 03:22:05 PM »
Well put Clency.  Perhaps a little prophetic of things to come.  Did you notice that this is your post number 1111?
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 08:22:22 AM »
Clency, I am all for allowing French people to demonstrate, but the problem is you get anarchists, extreme left wing,
and right wingers participating in these demonstrations.And most of them do not care about the price of petrol, but 
are more interested in causing anarchy and causing chaos in France, Domtia. 

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 12:34:16 AM »
The 1789 French Revolution is deep-rooted in the mind of the frenchies here in France. Place de la Bastille in Paris has always been the symbol of the downfall of the monarchy and each time, all along the years, when the french people want to express their disillusions, it is at this very place that the gathering is organized as to remind that the power is for the people alone. I was not yet in France when the great crisis of May 1968 occured, but a long-time friend of mine, french-borned and a nostalgic of that period, often relates to me in our conversation, during our regular meeting, his active participation in that turmoil. I have the feeling that, now, the situation will be worst, that there will be no ending, unless Our Lord shows Himself up on the screen. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.