Author Topic: Everything seems cyclical!!!  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
Everything seems cyclical!!!
« on: December 08, 2018, 10:39:44 PM »
Forgive me my Father, .... but I always have in the background in my 'mind',..., it's a few words that saying to me that nothing will happen now and at the end of this year 2018,..., and why all this stress??!!!

Everything seems cyclical : We are told of a grandiose event to come, most transmitters receive some instructions, guidance and warnings about this upcoming event, in some cases, we receive warnings showing us the possible severity of this or these upcoming events and serious dangers to the continuity of life and finally when the time comes, ..., nothing, ..., disappeared for some reason whatever the reason evoked.

What will be this time here the reason to rescind the coming of our beloved Jesus ?

And how can a geo-planetary phenomenon be rescinded by Father Micael of the kind of 'pole change and other possible phenomena' predicted by our beloved celestial beings in our transmissions?

Sorry for these questions Father, how many times here in this forum we have not find of such event and nothing from it for reasons really not explain,..., as Sue staded :  « we humans cannot take what they are testing. »

I love you father!!!

I love you Jesus, with all my heart, with all my soul !!!

I am extremely tired and discourage of this life, and I badly need you more than ever because everything is falling apart on me in my life.

I love my two boys that God allowed me to have and my darling wife but despite that, my heart is huge and hurt, …, if I can not serve you alive in this life, may your choice on my situation be your will, be yours and not mine!!!

I'm tired, ..., I'm tired of living this life !!!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 01:15:17 AM by Antonio »

Offline ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Everything seems cyclical!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 02:52:04 AM »
You are not alone my friend. There is something happening on this planet both material and spiritual now. I personally can not explain it but I have faith in the Father to bring about great change to this world. The details I can't explain but I know it is happening. Like you I am tired, so very tired.
ur606

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 01:15:55 PM »
Dear Anthony and Ur606.

In my view, what comes to my mind is that when we are tired we should rest our mind and our heart in God, with confidence and unshakable faith, no matter what happens.

On the other hand, there is the possibility of eternal life for people who believe in God, and then, if any project or question is not realized in this life, in this physical body, and is really important at a spiritual level, this project will be realized in heavens.

I have asked God to work with my family in York, Pennsylvania, USA, and, I know that if this request is answered I must patiently wait until the time is right.

It is possible that my request to God will happen, and so my move with my family to York, Pennsylvania, USA, will occur before or after the catastrophic events that will happen soon. I trust in God that everything will happen at the right time and that resources and resources will be made available for all of this to happen. I do not know how, I just trust. On the other hand, I reaffirm that I will do everything I can to make this project come true.

Yes, we are often very tired. Primarily, in these moments, in my vision, we must stop and breathe. Then look around us, using all our senses. Then thank for the graces we received from God. And have faith in God, and simply trust in faith and unshakeable trust. No matter what happens, faith and trust in God.

When we are very tired ... I believe that these moments occur so that we have a moment of reflection. This: - stop everything and reflect on our life and God.

On the other hand, difficult things often happen in our lives.

In Brazil there is a popular proverb: "God writes right by crooked lines."

This proverb, in my view, is used when an unexpected event occurs, usually a difficult situation. The person can then reflect that this unexpected and difficult event can serve as an opportunity, a challenge of learning and personal improvement to overcome the event that has happened.

Then, in my view, the implicit meaning of this proverb can be interpreted in the sense that difficult times often serve, so that we can stop, reflect, and correct directions, for the correction of directions is often necessary for our inner improvement.

Finally, Antonio and Ur606, I hope these words of mine will serve as comfort and encouragement, in the sense of trust and unshakeable faith in God, without expecting anything. Yes, just like you, I often feel very tired with everything, with the difficulties of life and with the problems of the world. I believe this situation occurs, at times, with all of us at some point in our lives. In these moments, I give God all my destiny.

With love,
Julio

======= 

Queridos Antônio e Ur606.

Em minha visão, o que me vem em minha mente é que quando estamos cansados devemos repousar nossa mente e nosso coração em Deus, com confiança e fé inabalável, independentemente do que venha a acontecer.

Por outro lado, existe a possibilidade da vida eterna, para as pessoas que acreditam em Deus, e então, se algum projeto ou questão não for realizada nesta vida, neste corpo físico, e for realmente importante a nível espiritual, este projeto será realizado nos céus.

Eu pedi a Deus para trabalhar com minha família em York, Pensilvânia, EUA, e, eu sei que se este meu pedido for atendido eu devo aguardar, com paciência, até quando for o momento certo.

É possível que este meu pedido a Deus aconteça e, assim sendo, que a minha mudança com minha família para York, Pensilvânia, EUA, ocorra antes ou depois que ocorrerem os eventos catástróficos que em breve acontecerão. Eu confio em Deus que tudo irá acontecer, no momento certo e que os recursos e os meios serão disponibilizados para que tudo isto aconteça. Eu não sei como, apenas confio. Por outro lado, reafirmo que da minha parte eu farei de tudo para que este projeto se torne realidade.

Sim, muitas vezes estamos muito cansados. Principalmente, nestes momentos, em minha visão, nós devemos parar e respirar. Em seguida, olhar ao nosso redor, usando todos nossos sentidos. Em seguida, agradecer pelas  graças que recebemos de Deus. E ter fé em Deus, e confiar, simplesmente, fé e confiança inabalável. Não importa o que venha acontecer, fé e confiança em Deus.

Quando estamos muito cansados... Eu acredito que estes momentos ocorrem para que tenhamos um momento de reflexão. Isto: - parar tudo e refletir sobre nossa vida e sobre Deus.

Por outro lado, muitas vezes acontecem coisas difíceis em nossas vidas. 

No Brasil existe um provérbio popular: -" Deus escreve certo por linhas tortas". 

Este provérbio, na minha visão, é usado quando ocorre um evento inesperado, normalmente, uma situação difícil. A pessoa pode, então, refletir,  que este evento inesperado e difícil pode servir como oportunidade, um desafio de aprendizado e aperfeiçoamento pessoal para superação do evento  que aconteceu.

Então, em minha visão, o significado implícito deste provérbio, pode ser interpretado, no sentido de que momentos difíceis servem muitas vezes, para que possamos parar, refletir, e corrigir os rumos, pois a correção de rumos, muitas vezes é necessário para nosso próprio aperfeiçoamento interior.

Por fim, Antônio e Ur606, eu espero que estas minhas palavras sirvam de conforto e alento, no sentido de confiança e fé inabalável em Deus, sem esperar nada. Sim, assim como vocês, muitas vezes eu me sinto muito cansado com tudo, com as dificuldades da vida e com os problemas do mundo. Eu acredito que esta situação ocorre, em alguns momentos, com todos nós em algum momento de nossas vidas. Nesses momentos, eu entrego a Deus todo o meu destino.

Com muito amor,

Julio
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 07:31:26 PM »
Thank you for your words of encouragement. I have full faith in the Father and his plans for this planet. It just gets discouraging to watch things be said to happen and then never does. I know this next step on this planet is so very complicated and patience is the key. Thank You again
Jerry
ur606

Offline Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 07:59:59 PM »
Thank you Julio for your words of encouragement and as Jerry has very well express it, I also  have full faith in the Father and his plans for this planet.

Offline roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 01:02:21 AM »
Have faith.  Everything will come in it's own time, but it will come.  Don,t worry, the Luciferian influence on this planet will diminish, but it will take some time.  We must work together to get this done.
Domtia, Roger K.
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

Offline Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 09:16:46 AM »
A reminder for all of you dear colleagues and guests about « Everything seems cyclical »,..., and I have the misfortune to inform you as you have noticed yourself, especially during this last days,..., « et voilà!!!,..., we have just reach the end of this cyclical system »

Remember this :

Everything his cyclical : We are told of a grandiose event to come, most transmitters receive some instructions, guidance and warnings about this upcoming event, in some cases, we receive warnings showing us the possible severity of this or these upcoming events and serious dangers to the continuity of life and finally when the time comes, ..., last minute changes, …, and these events previously exposed to all members and guests of this forum (which corresponds to the first phase of this cyclical system),..., nothing, ..., disappeared for some reason whatever the reason evoked.

It's a sad day today for URANTIA !!!

It's a sad day for all of us dear colleagues and guests of this site !!!

On behalf of myself, I wish to thank Ron Besser, our mentor, for his hard work and dedication on behalf of the FATHER for all of us, and especially for the work of Larry and Gitz !!!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 09:18:19 AM by Antonio »

Offline White Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2018, 01:47:00 PM »
Dear Antonio,

Can you see the error in your logic? 

You are putting the blame on Spirit, when the "bad tree" producing this "bad fruit" is obviously human.

Jesus said to cut down and burn these bad trees that only produce bad fruit!

I am reminded that "the love of money is the root of all evil" by Mark. I thought it was John Mark. I was corrected-- he distinctly said Mark-- O.

May we all know the Truth,

Chilliwack
And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 04:13:33 PM »
Chilliwack - it truly is John Mark.  But it was transmitted to me as Mark.  I used the transmission name only and did not fill in his first name.  He is a font of wonderful Jesus information that never got written into the Gospels, and I implore him to help us fill some of those stories about Jesus for our own history books as disciples and apostles of the great man, Jesus.  You are right Chilliwick but in my case I transmit as they send without correction when I have to.  Thanks    Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON TO YOU Chilliwick:  "Ron is the best transmitter I have on any planet except one and that one is Salvington where I hold pride that Jesus could do it so well the parables could be transmitted through him without him missing a word from Salvington.  That should interest you to learn to transmit as Jesus and Ron and the others are learning to do too.  Be assured we have nothing left of the Parables up here now, but we worked long and hard on them so Jesus had material to teach when he was too tired to do that on his own.   John Mark caught on to how Jesus did that and made a happy time of it for the 12 Apostles and many who stood around to listen to Him speak the truth through stories they could learn for themselves.  Jesus is here to speak to both of you:"

JESUS SPEAKS"Ron and you, Chilliwick are so similar in build and mind design you really need to get to know him.  He loves science too but works in the humanities so they can understand how to do things science does not believe is worthwhile.  Learn from another man before you learn to do the work you choose to do.  Besides Ron looks like you and you look like him in remarkable ways.  He is just a heck of a lot older than you, that's all.  Jesus."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2018, 06:05:08 PM »
The refusal to accept that they have acted wrong and pride anf the excesive love for money  have caused them to act in retaliation against everything they defended and on behalf of those they believe to have their approval. Soon I hope that Justice will act and the opponents in the Urantia Foundation will be removed one by one. It can take years to fulfill the will of the Father as it happened with the Luciferic rebellion, until everyone realizes that they have acted malevolently the settling of accounts will come to them.

May the will of the Father be ...

René.

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2018, 09:04:57 PM »
Greetings to all of you with much love. I am a long-time reader of the site yet have not posted a comment for reason that I still have a lot to learn and read that makes me (or I feel it makes me) unqualified. However, I am obviously moved to respond to the posts of Antonio and ur606 with words of encouragement that hopefully will cut through bone and marrow into the heart to make some changes there with new hope for the coming days, and for the indefinite period it takes in our temporal existence.

All of us who are dedicated to serve our Father and our beloved Jesus are looking forward to the times that He, in the fullness of His goodness and glory will rule and reign on this earth in justice, truth, peace and love from His splendid throne, and in and through our hearts, words and actions.  Right now, this throne is in our hearts where He, Father, Son and Holy Spirit enthroned with supremacy.  The kingdom of God is within us and how marvelous that is! How blessed we are that we can claim that and long for the day of greater manifestation! How blessed and responsible we are to share this priceless treasure from our hearts, with the darkened and dying world around us. How desperately in need the world is, as we are the only light of the world, and salt of the earth. As I share I see beams of light illuminate hearts and minds and as the nature of light beam is, it vanishes after a while except if the light is in abundance. Either way it penetrates the darkness and my thoughts are that until we are in this flesh and blood, even if it’s a struggle, we have access to those who are going through the same life experience on earth. We have the power to turn curses into blessings, to turn things around in the spirit that will manifest in the natural; for according to our soul prosper we prosper. We can also be a blessing in the natural and should be as needed.  

When I teach the Word of God, I am focusing on kingdom advancement instead of elementary teaching. One day, this was years ago, I cried out to the Lord in frustration, “Lord! How to build Your Kingdom?” because I have seen people receiving the message, but then regressing to the same old idle lifestyle wasted away with futile or mundane every day activities.  I heard the Lord answer and say, “One soul at the time, one heart at the time”. This was a great revelation to me that I want to pass unto you in this writing. Meditate over it to come to realize the power you have working in your life and through your being. As we impart a ray of light and life unto others, the earth is being filled with the Father’s glory. All glory be to God! We can keep busy for as long as it takes, and I remember reading on this forum that the Lord said, it will be about 500 years before everyone on earth will forgot about the satanic rebellion. We have all this work before us and I live my life every day working towards the eternal kingdom, thus time has no boundaries knowing that once I pass over into eternity, I will continue exactly where I left off in the temporal.  

I also remember our beloved Father Michael saying, He was very tired. If God can overwork to the point of exhaustion on this evil stricken earth, how much more we should partake in making it into a better world one heart at the time, one soul at the time, starting with our family members, friends, and colleagues. We can brighten their days and change the way of their thinking. We can, as vessels of the Lord, our hope of glory, give them hope for a better life. Everyone hungers and thirsts for that even if they do not know the source. Let there be light! It will fill our hearts with purpose.

About the promised grandiose event. Yes, for the children of God it is entering the Promised Land and having fullness of joy, but for the world sudden destruction. I have been intently waiting for the Lord’s coming for a decade. One day last year, I’ve impatiently sought the Lord with a whole heart, trying to figure out when is He coming and what will happen. He answered me with a scripture that I cannot recall, nor can find my way back, but interpreted as, “I am coming through the fire, I am coming through the tempest, and I am coming through the devastation.” Woe I said, I am waiting for the day of the Lord. It was when I realized I better stop watching and waiting and start preparing and help others to prepare. I still do, and I am eternally thankful that the Lord granted us few extra days. Are you ready? I am ready to see Him as much as I can ever be, but for the coming pole shift I can only trust the Lord in blind faith. I prepare the little I can, but all is in the Lord’s hand from there, we are not in control of the outcome. Let us live every day as it was the last, to leave a legacy, to leave hope to hang unto for those who must continue to fight, so that even our absence would become a ray of light for them, coming from above. God bless you all and see you through. As for now, let us celebrate Jesus wherever and whatever form He is, for He surely is in our hearts with the fullness of Christ. Amen  

Valerie

Offline Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2018, 10:20:24 PM »
I'm amazed SonsofGod (Valerie) and your words are deep and directly touches my heart and soul.

God has spoken directly through you to deliver me these wonderful comforting words and appease my big heart and in pain.

Your Thought Adjuster is present in you and I can only see the love that lives in you.

I will meditate and keep in mind your last thought and I quote: « … As for now, let us celebrate Jesus wherever and whatever form He is, for He surely is in our hearts with the fullness of Christ... »

Thank you for your words of comforts and love, ... AMEN!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 10:26:35 PM by Antonio »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2018, 10:41:25 PM »

Nicely done Valerie.  Admin welcomes you to the site and posting is yours to do as well when the spirit strikes and moves you well.

We can be eloquent in our waiting desire for our Lord Jesus to appear, yet waiting is hard to do and it is since two millennia we have yet to desire his presence without him.  

The prophet Malachi some four thousand plus years ago said how hard it was to wait for the promised land and the heart of God in a new prophet to appear he called Elohim.  Elohim was not the Messiah but a deliverer and Malachi is promised to speak the truth of a future Bestowal Son, as we now know as the related Jesus in the Old Testament prophecies. 

Malachi speculated what this Deliverer would be like and I quote him for your edification:

Malachi 3:2

"But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner's fire or a launderer's soap."

In other words He would kill the disease of Lucifer and purify the impact of the Son of  God before the Heavenly Hosts.  I like the idea of soap as there never is enough of it except in our streams.  

Ron
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 10:45:34 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2018, 11:48:52 PM »
Valerie 
Your words ring of truth and are soothing to my impatient mind. This planet needs help and as a mortal it is difficult to understand ( time delay ). Patience is a struggle we humans Must overcome on this planet at this time. Thank you for your comforting words.
The Fathers Love be with you.
Jerry

ur606

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2018, 02:44:51 AM »
Thank you, Ron Besser, Antonio, and ur606 for your kind words of acceptance and welcoming accommodation with all due respect. I am so glad to hear that the message was edifying to you.  
The Lord knows, Malachi 3 is one of my favorite quotations, thank you for that. I laugh to see how you apply the word of God in more practical terms for the disappearing soap in the land of the living.
Peace, in the Father’s love,
Valerie