Author Topic: Everything seems cyclical!!!  (Read 2033 times)

Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
Everything seems cyclical!!!
« on: December 08, 2018, 10:39:44 PM »
Forgive me my Father, .... but I always have in the background in my 'mind',..., it's a few words that saying to me that nothing will happen now and at the end of this year 2018,..., and why all this stress??!!!

Everything seems cyclical : We are told of a grandiose event to come, most transmitters receive some instructions, guidance and warnings about this upcoming event, in some cases, we receive warnings showing us the possible severity of this or these upcoming events and serious dangers to the continuity of life and finally when the time comes, ..., nothing, ..., disappeared for some reason whatever the reason evoked.

What will be this time here the reason to rescind the coming of our beloved Jesus ?

And how can a geo-planetary phenomenon be rescinded by Father Micael of the kind of 'pole change and other possible phenomena' predicted by our beloved celestial beings in our transmissions?

Sorry for these questions Father, how many times here in this forum we have not find of such event and nothing from it for reasons really not explain,..., as Sue staded :  « we humans cannot take what they are testing. »

I love you father!!!

I love you Jesus, with all my heart, with all my soul !!!

I am extremely tired and discourage of this life, and I badly need you more than ever because everything is falling apart on me in my life.

I love my two boys that God allowed me to have and my darling wife but despite that, my heart is huge and hurt, …, if I can not serve you alive in this life, may your choice on my situation be your will, be yours and not mine!!!

I'm tired, ..., I'm tired of living this life !!!
« Last Edit: Today at 01:15:17 AM by Antonio »

ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Everything seems cyclical!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 02:52:04 AM »
You are not alone my friend. There is something happening on this planet both material and spiritual now. I personally can not explain it but I have faith in the Father to bring about great change to this world. The details I can't explain but I know it is happening. Like you I am tired, so very tired.
ur606

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 01:15:55 PM »
Dear Anthony and Ur606.

In my view, what comes to my mind is that when we are tired we should rest our mind and our heart in God, with confidence and unshakable faith, no matter what happens.

On the other hand, there is the possibility of eternal life for people who believe in God, and then, if any project or question is not realized in this life, in this physical body, and is really important at a spiritual level, this project will be realized in heavens.

I have asked God to work with my family in York, Pennsylvania, USA, and, I know that if this request is answered I must patiently wait until the time is right.

It is possible that my request to God will happen, and so my move with my family to York, Pennsylvania, USA, will occur before or after the catastrophic events that will happen soon. I trust in God that everything will happen at the right time and that resources and resources will be made available for all of this to happen. I do not know how, I just trust. On the other hand, I reaffirm that I will do everything I can to make this project come true.

Yes, we are often very tired. Primarily, in these moments, in my vision, we must stop and breathe. Then look around us, using all our senses. Then thank for the graces we received from God. And have faith in God, and simply trust in faith and unshakeable trust. No matter what happens, faith and trust in God.

When we are very tired ... I believe that these moments occur so that we have a moment of reflection. This: - stop everything and reflect on our life and God.

On the other hand, difficult things often happen in our lives.

In Brazil there is a popular proverb: "God writes right by crooked lines."

This proverb, in my view, is used when an unexpected event occurs, usually a difficult situation. The person can then reflect that this unexpected and difficult event can serve as an opportunity, a challenge of learning and personal improvement to overcome the event that has happened.

Then, in my view, the implicit meaning of this proverb can be interpreted in the sense that difficult times often serve, so that we can stop, reflect, and correct directions, for the correction of directions is often necessary for our inner improvement.

Finally, Antonio and Ur606, I hope these words of mine will serve as comfort and encouragement, in the sense of trust and unshakeable faith in God, without expecting anything. Yes, just like you, I often feel very tired with everything, with the difficulties of life and with the problems of the world. I believe this situation occurs, at times, with all of us at some point in our lives. In these moments, I give God all my destiny.

With love,
Julio

======= 

Queridos Antônio e Ur606.

Em minha visão, o que me vem em minha mente é que quando estamos cansados devemos repousar nossa mente e nosso coração em Deus, com confiança e fé inabalável, independentemente do que venha a acontecer.

Por outro lado, existe a possibilidade da vida eterna, para as pessoas que acreditam em Deus, e então, se algum projeto ou questão não for realizada nesta vida, neste corpo físico, e for realmente importante a nível espiritual, este projeto será realizado nos céus.

Eu pedi a Deus para trabalhar com minha família em York, Pensilvânia, EUA, e, eu sei que se este meu pedido for atendido eu devo aguardar, com paciência, até quando for o momento certo.

É possível que este meu pedido a Deus aconteça e, assim sendo, que a minha mudança com minha família para York, Pensilvânia, EUA, ocorra antes ou depois que ocorrerem os eventos catástróficos que em breve acontecerão. Eu confio em Deus que tudo irá acontecer, no momento certo e que os recursos e os meios serão disponibilizados para que tudo isto aconteça. Eu não sei como, apenas confio. Por outro lado, reafirmo que da minha parte eu farei de tudo para que este projeto se torne realidade.

Sim, muitas vezes estamos muito cansados. Principalmente, nestes momentos, em minha visão, nós devemos parar e respirar. Em seguida, olhar ao nosso redor, usando todos nossos sentidos. Em seguida, agradecer pelas  graças que recebemos de Deus. E ter fé em Deus, e confiar, simplesmente, fé e confiança inabalável. Não importa o que venha acontecer, fé e confiança em Deus.

Quando estamos muito cansados... Eu acredito que estes momentos ocorrem para que tenhamos um momento de reflexão. Isto: - parar tudo e refletir sobre nossa vida e sobre Deus.

Por outro lado, muitas vezes acontecem coisas difíceis em nossas vidas. 

No Brasil existe um provérbio popular: -" Deus escreve certo por linhas tortas". 

Este provérbio, na minha visão, é usado quando ocorre um evento inesperado, normalmente, uma situação difícil. A pessoa pode, então, refletir,  que este evento inesperado e difícil pode servir como oportunidade, um desafio de aprendizado e aperfeiçoamento pessoal para superação do evento  que aconteceu.

Então, em minha visão, o significado implícito deste provérbio, pode ser interpretado, no sentido de que momentos difíceis servem muitas vezes, para que possamos parar, refletir, e corrigir os rumos, pois a correção de rumos, muitas vezes é necessário para nosso próprio aperfeiçoamento interior.

Por fim, Antônio e Ur606, eu espero que estas minhas palavras sirvam de conforto e alento, no sentido de confiança e fé inabalável em Deus, sem esperar nada. Sim, assim como vocês, muitas vezes eu me sinto muito cansado com tudo, com as dificuldades da vida e com os problemas do mundo. Eu acredito que esta situação ocorre, em alguns momentos, com todos nós em algum momento de nossas vidas. Nesses momentos, eu entrego a Deus todo o meu destino.

Com muito amor,

Julio
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 07:31:26 PM »
Thank you for your words of encouragement. I have full faith in the Father and his plans for this planet. It just gets discouraging to watch things be said to happen and then never does. I know this next step on this planet is so very complicated and patience is the key. Thank You again
Jerry
ur606

Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 07:59:59 PM »
Thank you Julio for your words of encouragement and as Jerry has very well express it, I also  have full faith in the Father and his plans for this planet.

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 01:02:21 AM »
Have faith.  Everything will come in it's own time, but it will come.  Don,t worry, the Luciferian influence on this planet will diminish, but it will take some time.  We must work together to get this done.
Domtia, Roger K.
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.