Author Topic: Dark period vs chrismas gathering  (Read 88 times)

AndresCohamiata

• View Profile
    • Email
Dark period vs chrismas gathering
« on: December 22, 2018, 08:57:33 AM »
Hello forum,
I would like to ask anyone willing to answer if you are changing your chrismas gathering plans because of the impending pole shift. I have been debating wheather or not to go visit my family in due of current circumstances. Although we have prepared in a modest way for the dark period, i personally feel we must not act of fear in the choices we make. I rather act from love, and this chrismas gathering might be our last with the world as we know it and an incredible oportunity to share the love we have for one another, especially our close family and friends. As always, i wish you all the best and may peace be with us all!

Andres Cohamiata
Peace be with us all!

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dark period vs chrismas gathering
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 10:18:36 AM »
Hello Andres.
                       First of all, thank you for your personal message to me earlier.
You have answered your question yourself when you say that you do not operate from fear but 
from one of love.

No one knows exactly when the dark period will begin and so, in the meantime, we carry on
as normal. Remember you are never alone. Your Thought Adjuster is always with you and
looking out for you. If you are always able to bear this in mind and trust in His ability to
influence your thoughts and feelings, then you may continue with your holiday plans, as do 
the rest of us.

And so I take this opportunity of wishing you and your family a peaceful Christmas.

Lemuel

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dark period vs chrismas gathering
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 11:53:18 AM »
I think Lemuel has answered you very well Andres.

May I suggest you might also reason it this way: 

This is truly a civil defense issue.  What does that mean?  It means the concept is enough to trigger entire nations to take cover and deal with a society that may need military law or martial law as we call it here in the United States.  As an aside I doubt what we have for government now will ever know to do that but they should because many people are not prepared to handle an emergency that affects services and psychological warfare to the soul as a dark period would do today.

In that context I wish to point out that spirit has not issued an emergency warning at all.  They have only issued a probability warning that such could and would happen without a time frame specificity anymore.  Lemuel correctly assesses that you cannot live your life constantly worrying about possible disasters even this one of such difficult ways to predict and understand.  Keep your life normal.  You might get a full time emergency broadcast by this site which reports imminent danger if it should ever happen t hat way.   Otherwise, live life as you choose and bring some Christmas cheer to all with family visits too.

My best to you and yours and to all the best of cheer for a holiday season that should also be worried about our financial crisis here in the United States.  Trump could just trigger the worst recesion we have ever seen on ourselves and on some of you.   Blessings.
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania