Author Topic: Art inspired by God  (Read 564 times)

Offline CarminGomez

• View Profile
    • Email
Art inspired by God
« on: December 24, 2018, 03:30:10 PM »
Hi everybody, I want to share with you a marvelous images from “The book of miracles” -Das Wunderzeichenbuch a recopilation of manuscript depicting miraculous phenomena. Also the last image is a painting that I started just before I found the book of miracles .
When I paint I just let my hands and mind do their thing , one of the things that i enjoyed most ,
All my being is open to receive the message , is when I feel more connected to my dear tough adjuster. So this is the result , I was fascinated of the simbolic  relation with my painting trying to revealing our fathers will.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Art inspired by God
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 01:20:09 AM »
Dear Carmin, your painting, the last in the series you show us, is obviously inspired by the invisible world,  it is beautifully executed, you are surely endowed with a gift. All that pertains to Beauty originates from the Father on High and you can assuredly give thanks to Him for your talent. The way you describe how you paint : ‘….I just let my hands and mind do the things…….All my being is opened to receive…….I feel more connected to my Thought Adjuster.’ is what all artists experience during their creations and I know personally two of them, country mates, who are now no longer in this world. As you, Carmin, they both said the same things when they paint, it is like entering in a state of being, close to a trance. I hope you expose your paintings in showrooms for other aficionados to appreciate. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Billabong

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 02:09:01 AM »
Dear Carmin,
Your painting expresses many elements of Urantia revelation - - pattern, precession, portals giving us a glimpse of our untold future. Your vision of heaven is sharp and precise, growing clearer as you finish your painting.

Welcome to our group here!  Thank you for showing us your artwork. I agree with Clency - - it is deserving of a gallery placement.

Chilliwack

Online wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 03:13:18 PM »
@Carmin, I thank you for sharing your own painting. I see great works still to come from you and pray you continue expressing your God given talent. You may be familiar with the Dutch artist  M.C. Escher. I notice some inspirational similarities in your works. Wendy

Offline CarminGomez

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 12:45:17 PM »

Hello everyone and thank you very much, I would love to continue sharing with you visual representations of those who try to visually reveal the greatness of our father. from the moment I met the forum empathize with the work of lemuel bringing fresh air and topics of spiritual interest to the community every day and I try to do the same in my own way in my circle of influence but with images.
Have a beautiful day in this peculiar blue planet.

This is how came out , and aldo a image of Alex Grey called : “Christ with an interfaith heart”