Author Topic: Mission Assessment Jan 4, 2019 Michael Consummator Andromadeus M Spirit Uversa  (Read 1351 times)

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Thank you dear brother, Occerpa. Since as a child, it dawned upon me, as my Adjuster nudged me even then, if God is my father, then you and I are brothers and sisters, therein lies my deep respect to understand Jesus' prayer as Lemuel points out in our Lord's Prayer,  "Our Father who art in heaven...", so in view of our understanding of one another as little sons of God, we are of potential in His kingdom and that we are to remember the great commandments to love the Lord our God with all our hearts, mind and soul, and to love our neighbour as ourselves. So in the same sisterly love, I extend my warm affection and kisses too, in understanding the love and concern for our brethren in which we serve, mwa xxx.

So there! Does that make you feel better dear brother?!
Gotta go to work now....
Much love,
Sue/7inOcean

Offline Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
Speaking of The Lord's Prayer...
This is The Lord's Prayer translated directly from the original
Ancient Aramaic language into English rather than the current
translation that is from Aramaic to Greek to Latin to English...
where all of the poetic value was lost.

Translation by Aramaic Scholar Mark Hathaway

THE LORD'S PRAYER

O Cosmic Birther of all radiance and vibration!
Soften the ground of our being
and carve out a space within us
where your Presence can abide.

Fill us with your creativity
so that we may be empowered
to bear the fruit of our mission.

Let each of our actions bear fruit
in accordance with our desire.
Endow us with the wisdom to produce
and share what each being needs
to grow and flourish.

Untie the tangled threads of destiny that bind us,
as we release others from
the entanglement of past mistakes.

Do not let us be seduced by that which would
divert us from our true purpose
but illuminate the opportunities of the present moment.

For you are the ground and the fruitful vision,
the birth power and the fulfillment,
as all is gathered and made whole once again.

AND SO IT IS!
"Live Hand-in-Hand, and Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Sublime Sue! I am extremely grateful and joyful with your kind words and your reflection to spread love without measure. This fills me with a lot of pride because since I am part of the forum, your interventions are of my highest esteem, and now that you have allowed me to get a little closer to you by participating also your professional activities, you make me feel more congratulated. So, for sure I feel very happy for so much love full of sound kisses. It only remains for me to tell you that: Love with love is paid. Now, quite possibly, others will come out to claim for kisses, ... Ron Besser ??  
I hope you continue to receive many more recognitions for your work, always offering it to God. Thanks

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
From the time of the coming of the Planetary Prince and The Rainbow people, the precedence that Urantia has set are off the charts. Our little world may be far, far away from the Galactic Center yet we continue to be in the spotlight of universal understanding and universe laws that must be adhere to.
It appears that the Pattern of Life that Christ Michael choose for his universe in allowing extended free will as he did for the Lanonandex Sons has filter down to us mortals, not to the liking of God the Supreme. Does God the Supreme believe the human element  would contaminate the 6th ER? 
I find these very interesting court battles. (AS ABOVE SO BELOW)
Domtia

Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
God the Supreme would think that in particular cases.   I am sure there are those on Urantia who would abuse the privilege and make it a laughing stock.  You are really asking if God the Supreme just looks at the entire human race, and not just on Urantia, as suspect.  They are but there is always a Saint Francis of Assisi somewhere in our untold trillions that can be trusted or can be made to be trusted.

When it comes to Urantia, there is a line lot of people to choose from mostly because the fifth epochal revelation did not catch on with even those who have read the Urantia Book.  Most who have rely on places like the Urantia Foundation which has misapplied the divine mandate to dissemination without comment thereby commenting ad infinitum to the detriment of a pool of people one can trust to do epochal revelation.   Also, do not forget that we all work daily with Mantutia Melchizedek, who is the chairman of the Revelatory Committee that works all planets in Nebadon, including Urantia.  If anyone is going to get it in the neck for being too difficult to work with, it would be from Mantutia who is quite a stickler for performance and not complaints.  I see him seconding the Supreme as harshly if not harsher than God the Supreme on matters of the sixth epochal revelation for Urantia.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online bradcooke

• View Profile
Hi All,

I sit here with many thoughts going through my mind: 
I want all to realize that I continue in patience and faith waiting for any Mission to materialize, and I do bow to the wisdom of our Divine brethren and to Deity. 
BUT, I do wonder reflecting on the difficulties being see in getting the Missions going, on the disagreements being voiced from on High as to the involvement and the colour of the Missions. It seems that the Powers to Be cannot agree, or do not want to be involved? It brings to mind the non-involvement in two of this planets worse moments in time: WWI and II, and the Holocaust. I ask, where were they? I hope they were not playing the perpetual and allegorical ostrich with the collective heads in the sand? I do not want to open a can of worms, but do wonder if we find ourselves in a precarious situation that we cannot on our own solve without our Divine brethren taking the reins, and are they on board to help us in this case, or will the heads go back in the sand? I realize there seems to be a policy of hands off when it comes to our free will and the exercise thereof, but, is history due to repeat itself again?
These are questions and concerns I have. We, this planet, need to see change, NOW...not in 5...10...20 years...it may be too late to save much of survival value on this planet.
I sit here, with open ears, mind, and soul...
Thank-you...

The Glory of God is Intelligence...

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
The hour has not yet come
February 11, 2019 Samara, local time is 22.10.
This is Margul.
Your current state on the planet suggests that humanity is very quickly approaching the point where death and emptiness will follow. And this beautiful planet may die.
As you know, our intervention is excluded, unless, of course, Heavenly Father himself wants it. Otherwise, there is only one way of salvation - natural disasters. The heavenly forces are still holding back the active phase, but if the world comes to the brink and if your sober-minded leaders do not stop falling into the abyss, cataclysms will begin quickly and with great force.

Час пока не настал
11 февраля 2019 года¸ Самара, местное время 22.10.
Это Маргул.
Ваше сегодняшнее состояние на планете говорит о том, что человечество очень быстро подходит к той черте, за которой будет смерть и пустота. И эта красивейшая планета может погибнуть.
Как вы знаете, наше вмешательство исключено, если, конечно, сам Небесный Отец не захочет этого. В противном случае путь спасения только один – природные катаклизмы. Небесные силы пока сдерживают активную фазу, но если мир придет на грань и если ваши трезвомыслящие руководители не остановят падение в пропасть, катаклизмы начнутся быстро и большой силой.
Вы ничего не можете изменить. Живите, как живете. Вспомните Иисуса, который спокойно продолжал заниматься своим делом пока его час не настал. И для Урантии этот час пока не настал.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello Brad Cooke, a question:  Have you thought about answers to those questions you ask in the post above?  Some people ask the same thing and it never occurs to them to think about what the answer is.  let me ask them back to you and you respond, if you wish, to your thought answers what you think might be the truth to say about them:

1)  Did the universe have any input into World War I or World War II?  Any evidence?  Or, just what you think is okay too.
2)  What does God do when no easy answer comes as to what to do on a planet like Urantia, where many levels of authority have a different view of what is to be done?  What agency has the final say?  Tricky second question that one.
3) Are we waiting again? Listen to your mind real well on that one.
4) Where am I in this chaos of thinking for myself?  does thinking like this help me at all?

Really try them out, write it out Brad and I invite others to try the same exercise as Brad might here.  You all have had a lot of experience in listening to reasons and speaking to these problems of waiting.  Let us hear what you think the answers are to these questions.  Thanks,

Ron

Offline KIBET BRIAN

• View Profile
    • Email
These are my take on the questions above
      1 Did the universe have any input into world war 1 and 2 ? Yes and No. Any evidence ?  Considering that the rebellion was the first of its kind there were no immediate solutions on how to solve it so they had to let it play out  and the consequences of that was world wars and in the case of humans on urantia we have to ask who benefited from the wars instead of looking at the cause.
   2. What does God do when no  easy answer comes as to what to do on a planet like Urantia,where many levels of authority have different views on what is to be done ?   He simply let's them come to an  agreement that best suits the  urantia mortals experience and the universe a lesson or solution  that in case it ever should happen again what should and shouldn't be done.  What  agency has the final say?  Our Father Michael because He is the sovereign ruler and architect of His universe.
   3Are we waiting again? For the missions to visibly appear ? I don't think so because this (Serara Forum) is the mission only its known to a few . We are only waiting for more Urantians to join and actively participate.
  4 Where  am l in this chaos of thinking for myself ?  I think I've wasted too much time in doing nothing only obsessed in my daily routines. Does this thinking like this help me at all?  From my experience, no it doesn't help

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Kibet you write:
1 Did the universe have any input into world war 1 and 2 ? Yes and No. Any evidence ?  Considering that the rebellion was the first of its kind there were no immediate solutions on how to solve it so they had to let it play out  and the consequences of that was world wars and in the case of humans on urantia we have to ask who benefited from the wars instead of looking at the cause.

Ron here - I never quite thought of this version and I rather like it as perhaps the overriding concern spirit had about the last world war in particular.  Let me write something you may not know yet and let me know your reaction to these things if it makes a difference to your view on the subject of spirit help in these theaters of war.

Late in the war in Europe, allied bombers began getting help from what the Brits and the Americans call the foo fighters.   You can look that up on Google for details, but it seems to point at least to the contingent use of a group of spirit and extra mortals from somewhere that added to their work in the skies over Germany in particular, that Germany was not going to have it all their way.  Any comment on this after you had a chance to google the details?

Second I had a chance to interview General Eisenhower on at leave four occasions.  He let his hair down with me enough so to add to the history of the Second World War, that after American Troops had cross the bridge at Remagen, a very famous episode that signaled the last of real and dangerous German resistance, that he had requisitioned a large estate home of a German prince, to use as his forward encampment, and late in the evening he sat in the study contemplating the next days action.

He relates that his back was to a huge fireplace with a lovely marble mantle.  He was suddenly aware of a figure standing there.  Now General Eisenhower as a boy was raised in Kansas and the simple life of a wheat farm, and he had grown up in the Episcopal Church and was aware of the fantasies told there in those days, and so he knew what an apparition would be like if he ever ran into one.

He describes the apparition to me as helping himself to a glass of brandy or whiskey, he does not quite remember what it was, and the figure came over to him and propositioned him, "would you bypass Berlin, and hold the Russians back until the American resources could be fully brought to bear to hold Berlin securely by the Americans and the British alone?  Eisenhower was now quite sure the ghost had something quite strategic in mind and that is was a blasphemy to even consider for the allies won because they stuck together, and nobody sought nationalistic honors over the other.  Eisenhower says he was infuriated by the suggestion and ordered the apparition to be gone for good.

Kibet Brian, hindsight tells us what General Eisnehower rean into in that old mansion near the Remagen Bridge.   We now know from the spirit records allowed to be confirmed to me, that it was Caligastia, as that ex Planetary Prince knew the jig was up and that his gamble to support the Nazi government was to force Michael of Nebadon, into the position of facing a powerful nation state that acted against all the spirit principals of the Bestowal Son, Jesus.  Caligastia planned much of the devisation of the holocaust since he hated Jesus and the people he grew up with and practiced the teachings that brought the work of Christianity to most of Europe and North and South America.  The Nazi government was not only antisocial, it was also a plagiarism of the work of God on Urantia turned into mayhem and murder of the most horrendous kind of behavior.  Caligastia wished the Germans to succeed and cost Urantia any idea of being a world of peace and tranquility and to fully spoil the hopes and dreams of Christ and the world of care sponsored by Michael of Nebadon.

That was in part the motivation for Caligastial promoting the Nazi government and its ways.  But Caligastia hated the idea of Jesus profoundly and wanted him to fail on all counts and to turn Urantia into a cabal of hate the rest of the universe had to fear, and he approached General Eisenhower as the kingmaker all of a sudden in a world power play never seen before by the Michael government.

General Eisenhower grew up in Kansas, moved to Texas, and eventually to the corn fields of New York and then finally to Pennsylvania.  As coincidence would have it, he became a leader in residence at Gettysburg College the years I attended it.  I never met him but we do share that college in the same years in any case.  The General recounts that he never knew it was Caligastia, but he did later on at his inauguration, and that was when President Truman told him about the strange person lingering the foyer of the White House, that suddenly just disappeared.  Eisenhower was remembering his experience at Remagen in that dark old mansion, and Truman described the man to a "T" and Eisenhower was sure it was the same character.  There is a lot of history to be told here and I do not have most of it, but it may never be told in history books on Urantia as the class of people we have on the face of the earth today are remorseless anti-Christian polarities who eschew the church but take no personal action to renew their faith that deeply.

I have independent testimony of President Truman as well and that is quite independent of the Eisenhower statements of this strange thing to happen those dark March days of 1945.  But it should bring to mind to any of you just what the world of spirit was dealing with while an apostate Planetary Prince was in control of a seriously debilitated world of Nazi crimes.  Be assured Kibet Brian, spirit was not neutral but spirit never showed its hand, and I dare say that spirit wold have if Eisenhower went for the glory of the American flag that night.  AS it is we have scant evidence of overt uses of spirit planning for Urantia during World War II, but the Eisenhower experience should alert us that the deep skulduggery of Caligastia was at work to promote German successes and to destroy Urantia in the bargain.  Michael does not speak to it with me and it is probably a secret history to archives of the same sort, but they could not remain neutral or without actions of their own during this war since their vital interests were at stake and one of their own at one time was right in the middle of pressing German successes against the views of Salvington.  Man is so powerless he could not tell you if who met was the devil or an incarnated angel, so much of the history is lost to us but Saint Germain was at work in this era too, and his is a story we might hear someday if permitted. 

Thank you.
Ron

Online bradcooke

• View Profile
Hi All, RonB,
Okay, here are my responses:
1)  Did the universe have any input into World War I or World War II?  Any evidence?  Or, just what you think is okay too.
Yes, in the form of Caligastia trying to push his agenda and his hate for Michael and all that Michael stood for.
2)  What does God do when no easy answer comes as to what to do on a planet like Urantia, where many levels of authority have a different view of what is to be done?  What agency has the final say?  Tricky second question that one.
Mmm...He falls back on previous experiential events? But there was none to compare to this, and our duty was to call to action...
3) Are we waiting again? Listen to your mind real well on that one.
We (believers) are waiting, but we are small on this world...so much preparation is needed...to prepare the way...
4) Where am I in this chaos of thinking for myself?  does thinking like this help me at all?
I need to pull back to basics, but the exercise of the spectrum of thought on this helps me to see more clearly.
Does the fact that so few of us are active in preparing the way for the Missions reflect on our handicap in doing our share to get this world to Light and Life? 
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Hey Ron, I'm very interested in what happen with President Truman in his encounter with Caligastia in trying to turn the Allied Forces away from Germany.That is If Christ Michael approves it. Thank you.

Domtia

Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Weydevu, I take it you just looked at this quickly.  Truman saw something and said so to Eisenhower after they got into the car for the inaugural.  At that moment I doubt Eisenhower understood the significance as he did not understand the significance of the apparition appearing to him seven years earlier in Germany.

Christ Michael more or less had his hands tied.  People forget that the Ancients of Days more or less sealed Urantia off while they collected forensic evidence.  Michael was told to keep his hands off and while he often appealed to the Ancients of Days to do something, they rebuffed him time and again and he could not get to Urantia to remedy the horrors Caligastia was still perpetuating.  Remember that: Michaels hands were tied until he finally got through in the early 70's to at least get a word or two to the planet.

Caligastia knew very well that Michael had a ban on his interference with evidence gathering and made the most of it.  He was remanded into custody in 1975.

In 1975, coincidentally with the resignation of Nixon in August of that year, Caligastia was unceremoniously removed from the planet by the Wards of Justice as they are called--  a special division of the Trinity who can apprehend criminals and rebels simply by telling them they had to go with the Wards of Justice.  Caligastia thought he was being rewarded for his service, not to Urantia, but to Lucifer and went easily.  He was imprisoned on a Uversa satellite.  It is the prison world for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Maybe you can remember this history because most read and forget, but there is it well stated and I thank Michael of Nebadon for making this history available.  If you do remember it, God bless you for being an archive that has some pertinent information to leave on Urantia.  Thanks for your post.
Ron

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Both of you, my thanks for the question and answer.   It is my hope and prayer that SOMEDAY  mankind may receive an unadulterated and true history of this rebellion, it's causes, effects, reverberations, and consequences that so devastated Urantia and the 46 or is it 37(?) other apostate planets so affected for so long.

Hopefully the New Urantia Book, whatever it is finally decided to be called  and released , will provide some of this accurate history that awaits to be told and disclosed.   I am sure that when the Schools of Adam and Eve, and the Melchizedeks are opened and underway that this history will be studied for millennia by many in  the 7 SuperUniverses.

We are more than fortunate that Ron, through his years of connections and invaluable revelations received from Spirit and from "those that were there", has been able to provide many details that have never before been known or available.

Surely Mantutia since He has co-authored so much of the New Revelation to Urantia, and through  Michael as Creator Son and through Mother Spirit's endless efforts that have been both acknowledged and impressively rewarded by the Highest Courts and the Ancient of Days, can one day bring all to a better understanding of the terrible costs and evil machinations of this rebellion.   Still yet are there, as we have recently learned, a few remaining pocket of beings still loyal to such  Universal treason and the greatest  acts of  iniquitous treachery ever carried out against Michael and the Father Himself.     LarryG
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 12:03:42 PM by LarryG »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
A quick note:  The sixth epochal revelation has SIX PAPERS DEDICATED to the Lucifer rebellion alone.  Papers 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, and 118 are related to the Lucifer Rebellion entirely.  Papers 120, 121, 122, 123, 124. 125. 126 are corollary Papers to the effects of the Lucifer rebellin in the SER.

Furthermore, Papers 122, 123, 124, 125, and 126 quote the Ancients of Days mandates to prepare URANTIA for the Sixth Epochal Revelation to be delivered on high no later than December 2015.  It was so delivered.  The Ancients of Days deliberated whether anyone should see it until 2025 or 2026 and that Ron Besser was to be the keeper of the flame for at least one century after release.  You all know that to be factually true as Ron has spoekn to it often enough, but his leukemia is killing him rapidly and we have made provisions to kill the leukemia instead, and he will fulfill the entire charge considering he is deep in a poetic description of the cause of Autism and the challenge to evoke the end to AIDS on Urantia permanently.  The draft of the book is done but the Ancients of Days wish him to add a Part VIII to it describing Ovarian cancer.  Part VIII was achieved briefly and he took it out and, like Ron, we do not want it put back it as 35 pages already well written. 

The problem with Ovarian Cancer is that is has several causes, and Ron correctly sensed it ws not a Paper that was needed on it, but in person lectures on it from the Magisterial Son Rayson and Margul's associate, Hensonlon.  Ron properly recognizes that name too and points out we know Henson but not Hensonlon.  They are not the same person at all.

SER Papers 142, 143, 144, 145, 146 are reproduced from the FER (fifth epochal revelation) but are modified to partake of Papers 122 through 124 and 125 to connect the idea that the Local Universe of Nebadon, has modified the ascensions regime enough to make the FER so outdated it is now misleading.

Therefore, Ron Besser will be given another book to write shortly to describe the ascension career after death from Urantia alone which is far different from the ascension career of natives on other planets within the same system.

The amalgamation called Gilliam is no longer viable.  We could not agree on its capital and because =Nebadon has so many rebellion problems, the Father has required that Avalon and Hensalon and Sensalon become amalgamated with Nebadon in the millennium after the present one is over.

Further more, Avalon now tells us that Ron Besser will be asked to be a Nebadon m=ambassador to their capital of Torington, not quite right spelling our sound and a mistake to start with,  is to be the capital of Nebadon and Avalon and is a new set of architectural spheres to be completed soon.  "I  am the Creator Son of Avalon.  I am keeping a straight face with this one right now because he has to tell you that we are asking him to be an ambassador to Avalon when Michael feels it is safe to send him without and escort."  Michael here, "when that happens, we will be a new named Local Universe and we are to be called Gilliam, truthfully, and our purpose does not change even though our name does suggest a variation."
I have transmitted Mantutia on the Urantia Book, Michael and the Creator Son of Avalon with the bemusement of Sensalon and Hensalon looking in.  Wolvering withdrew its offer after it learned it had to be moved to a new location in space due to the overriding factor that the galaxy you incorrectly named nearby has fizzled out completely and is not holding the gravity equivalent that Wolvering needs to remain in its present place.   
Ron Besser