Author Topic: An idea for the Age of Light and Life: - Companies committed to humanity.  (Read 463 times)

occerpa

• View Profile
Re: An idea for the Age of Light and Life: - Companies committed to humanity.
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2019, 11:40:17 AM »
Sorry, this is the correct reference   34:7.8 (383.2) Having started out on the way of life everlasting, having accepted the assignment and received your orders to advance, do not fear the dangers of human forgetfulness and mortal inconstancy, do not be troubled with doubts of failure or by perplexing confusion, do not falter and question your status and standing, for in every dark hour, at every crossroad in the forward struggle, the Spirit of Truth will always speak, saying, “This is the way.”

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2019, 12:59:46 PM »
Sue, Larry, Occerpa, Clency, Larry -   The general theme from all of you this day is approximately the same: there is a pall over our experience with God that it is actually negative to be involved with God on this level of human experience.  I felt it for a week and it still has not cleared, but some light here and there may be at hand.  Let me explain.

In our conference call last night, we had two taped sessions.  The first taped session had to be abandoned, and that was because spirit, and it was not fully identified as Michael or Mother Spirit, told me to tell them the transmission circuits being used in our tape recording had to be abandoned and the communication reset.  I asked all concerned to hang up, wait ten minutes, and call again into the conference room.

In the interval of those ten minutes I was asked to take a t transmission from a group of Seraphim which I did not relay to anyone either.  It was a short brief note that I was subject to problems of depression and concerns over the entire matter of the Urantia complaints of never getting anything but a hook in good news and that it always required to give more and get nothing back.  Sound familiar?

I dialed back into the conference call and asked them to wait as I had another transmission to take down before we resume the call but they were now waiting and we could hear each other.  I muted my phone and took the next message down, and it was Michael assuming leadership over an issue all of us are fighting tooth and nail to be rid of.  I read that as follows:

Humans are useless concerning high spiritual matters for a mission to succeed.  We can help on material levels like forming commissions and committees directly under spirit Guides, ane we are happy to be directed.  But lately we are not getting respect.  Not only is there no respect for us when we step forward to do the little work we can see to do while Missions accumulate but never show, we get pretty nasty things happening to Ron and Larry and Sue and Lemuel and on and on to some of you too.  In the book I am writing, all of the top portion of my Part III had been deleted and all back up copies had the same deletions too.  I blew a fuse and walked away from it and like Larry, I was boiling over this theft just as the hope for teamwork was foremost in my mind and I am sure in your minds.

Fast forward to the conference call and the second recording to start.  I came bacl on line for the second time and told Steven and Larry what I received.  Since I must keep my promise not to bring this to public attention I dare not put that tape on line for you all to listen to.  However, in the most succinct terms, you all know Urantia is placed under a ban and quarantined again.  The planet is behind locked doors to visitors and normal planetary visitors and practices and the Father has rexerved the right to scold anything He cares not for outright.  But on top of that, I learned, some of us on his discussion forum who are candidates as high players in any Mission to come to Urantia, have been targeted by a band of angels who have successfully hidden away from authorities in the adjudication of the planetary rebellion.

If some of you recall, I wrote extensively about the corrupted Urantia grid, and the fact we had to shut down the processing of those who died in 2005 on Urantia had to be processed to the mansion worlds by a new route when dying on Urantia.  That grid is the energy grid that the new born soul from a person who passed on was sent to a standby station before catching a seraphic transport to the mansion worlds.  Lucifer and Caligastia had remodeled it that the grid could kill souls rather than kept them alive when they marked them as useless.

My transmission from the nether world for that second tape recording outlined that several of us were on a new list for harassment and to be fouled up in their minds by a band of apostate angels still in the fabric of Nebadon, and they viewed with alarm our intention to come together and support the Magisterial Mission and the Michael Mission and any Mission unnamed as well.

Before I went to the second tape, I took a message from an angel by the name of Lucitia, Lucitia was chief of that apostate group who found me an easy target and made my life hell for weeks and finally the theft of a portion of the book I was writing by deletion of material.  Lucitia asked me to allow them a chance to get out of there (meaning around me I think), and I said to her in return it is none of my business about what you must answer to Michael too.  But, I said, it was in your interest Lucitia to get moving if you wish to avoid being charged withe sedition again.

But the other two were waiting for me on the conference call, and I went back to it, and explained receiving the message and the results.

Now enter Machiventa Melchizedek, who kindly took me aside as well, and reiterated that Mantutia Melchizedek had filed a petition with the Urantia Supreme Court, and that was to hear an accusation of Mantutia Melchizedek, that my problems with harassment were particularly galling to the Melchizedeks because I was actually on assignment to do some periodic revelation[ i.e. this book on remediation of the AIDS virus and to show the cause for AUTISM.   Machiventa Melchizedek told me Mantutia had gathered enough signatures to hold a hearing today, the 6th of February, 2019, and that the hearing concluded that the group of apostate seraphim were guilty as charged.  Their total number was fifty-seven and all 57 were forced to resign their seraphic duties and spend more time in remediation.  I am not so sure some of them will agree to remediation and that is a further court matter we have never been informed of as to process.

And now this:

Machiventa Melchizedek reminds me this is a super confidential remark I have been making to an entire list and perhaps I should send all addressed a private email and not let this be seen by guests and an otherwise uncaring group of members on so many subjects it leaves me wondering.  But he also said this morning, release this much and how it affected your book and what you intend to do about it.  Fine, I said.

For your information, after the conference call last night, I stayed up to all hours and recommissioned Lanaforge, now a Mighty Messenger, to provide the information that was lost by that interference.  I added about ten more paragraphs under his dictation, and I rebuilt the graphic that was destroyed by the interference.  Now the book is back on track for later today to get out the door if I possibly can either today or this week.  It is an actual discussion on how Autism gets started in the fetus.  It is also a wide ranging discussion on AIDS and an actual way to flush the virus out of the body if certain conditions prevail that allows that to be done.   With Autism, it can cure itself and we explain how that works.  With AIDS we have testimony from the spirit doctor involved how to flush it out if aids was contracted from the mother or if the patient has had it less than ten years or so.  In any case the book will be catalogued as being SCRIBED instead of saying “by” Ronald Besser.

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK speaks to the group -
“You are all fortunate we used Ron as the bait again to figure out that we had a small group of angels who never gave up the cause of Caligastia on Urantia. . . .”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks:

“Ron enjoys one privilege he alone has right now.  He does not have a big mouth but in this case we ask him and Machiventa not to proceed further.  This is now a family matter and we call it closed as an issued right now.  Thank you.”

Ron here - That is fine with me as well, Michael.  I am not so sure I have demonstrated to all of you just how you may have been involved in what hs been hell week as they used to call pledging to a fraternity when you first went to college as in my case.  The older members of the frat would harass you and do what they call hazing and it lasted a week of difficulties until you were voted in among now a loving brotherhood or sisterhood.   I am convinced you all and some not mentioned here,  have been through, not only a hazing, but a frightening experience with unusual problems in the mind and even in the body.

I also caution everyone of you not to fear spirit, but to allude to the fact that Caligastia and particularly Lucifer got their rebellion well implanted on Urantia above all due to the fact they had to earse the good of the Bestowal Son, Jesus, and remake Urantia over into a sub-capital of the Lucifer empire.  As I showed Larry last night, Caligastia forced people to disagree by twisting mandates of spirit into deprivation of truth. Larry serious objected to a talk to him supposedly by a celestial being that knew his psychological problems of the past week, and tried to make him believe things about himself that were not true.  That transmission was the chief of the apostate angels around me, and she had managed to impose her transmission over the Michael transmission to Larry.   I never suggest we ever do this again, as it is harrowing and doubly dangerous to hold at all and if I was not alert to it, I would have believed it was Michael putting Larry down.  That is when I broke the tape off.

Most of us, and I am talking about the membership on this site, are complacent over stories about the past and the fact a rebellion took place, but it was all cleaned up now and we worry only about what we want to do without concern for interference in our lives and are not twisted into thinking things by any devil.

I am not sure this is over.  I did not know the first part would ever happen in the first place,  and that, in the second case, another one of these sad family affairs was afoot on Urantia again.  Therefore, I am unconcerned about them being caught, but I am positive the poison of Caligastia has not been cleansed of virus poisons with other celestial personnel that are obscure to the Salvington government, but still play an influence on Urantia, and that such, will either be found by some of us to give us future problems, or not.  It cannot be fully vetted until the existential Deities, who really know all, force their hands before our and other authorities to break the back of the Caligastia betrayal on Urantia, and the sinful nature of the worse rebellion in the history of any Superuniverse since the famous one in Superuniverse Four eighty thousand years ago, when Lanterton found itself as a Superuniverse almost isolated by a huge number of rebels.  It was settled by bringing the entire lot to their capital and having their Ancients of Days remove their lives one by one until there was a consensus that the rebellion was not worth it.   

Ocilliaya reported that fact of rebellion in Superuniverse Four to me and I thank him for a fact we were entirely unaware of.  However, we are being informed another small sedition broke out on a close neighbor a few weeks ago, and it has much to do with the relationship between Urantia and Panoptia cause considerable angst among Midwayers and lower case angels not revealed on Urantia coming together to exercise themselves over the rapidly changing spirit personnel for their Magisterial Mission to come and to be run at the same time Urantia has its Magisterial Mission.

What Panoptia may not know is that Urantia is already working with the Magisterial Sons SERARA, and MONJORONSON, as a Magisterial Mission on Urantia, actually started back in December.  I did report that but even I am guilty for not remembering it lately.  I also wish to falsify nothing a report that I am now taking dictation from LANAFORGE, A MIGHTY MESSENGER as well as our full time Planetary Prince.  He was briefly assigned to Panoptia as their Planetary Prince and objected to the idea of worrying Urantia for guidance more than he could give, but that is another story for another time.

Finally, I know Lanaforge lately as the “man” who stood up for me and saw to it that this book on aids and autism is to be completed by dictation directly to me to prevent the apostate group from over laying Salvington's transmissions with their own and feeding me confusion and wrong information. Believe it or not I caught them being wrong and just quit.  Machiventa Melchizedek saved the day by taking those ladies to court with the help of Mantutia Melchizedek, another Besser champion to help me through a maze of wrongdoing aimed at the entire idea of universe remission of the Lucifer rebellion.

Finally, I have had to the attitude and stance to this list that it is going to be revised by lifting itself up by its own bootstraps.  That is hard to do and painful to be in, but I expect that the guest list will leave us for the most part, and that the few who are left are the representatives of the true dedication and support for the Michael doings on Urantia when we finally see them whenever.

I thank you all for taking the time to read through a long post again, but this one should sober some of you up and for many to recalculate just how serious you are about ministry and support for an embattled Nebadon and all who join with Her in that Local Universe amalgamation that is to be called Gallium. 

Ron Besser

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “Well, as usual Ron has the case under good scrutiny.  I am not going to replace him but I am going to replace some of you and let you figure out what the heck is going on all of a sudden without some leadership being accorded to you.  Be assured some of you will be rewarded but not to the point you had hoped if we cannot get more service out of you.  You are deeply appreciated but the cannons are firing all around us and we need troops on the front line transmitting.

“Finally, we have Ron being fought over again because of this book he wants to wrap up and can never seem to get it done.  It is mostly done but needs some tight work today and he is ready as we are to help him finish it.  I welcome your comments, all of you, to these posts and we excpect something from some of you we have not heard from yet as you are indeed ready to make your presence known while in the past lurking as a Guest.  Good day. Michael of Nebadon. K”

LANAFORGE, MIGHTY MESSENGER AND PUBLIC SERVANT AS PLANETARY PRINCE OF URANTIA FULL TIME
   “I am doing double duty today.  I have been in Court this morning disposing of the angelic band of Lucifer adherents finally caught and now transported elsewhere.  We are also resettling the accounts that Ron had against Michael mistakenly thinking that Michael supported the interference.  Ron had no idea that a group of apostate angels were the culprits and just assumed Michael was doing this for some unknown or ungodly reason. Now it turns out that Larry Gossett just discoverd his good humor again and so will you Ron as the stain of rebellion has been lifted from all of you everywhere on Urantia since you came through this miserable episode today for the most part.  Michael indicates to you Ron that remission is still possible but the rebellion you felt around you has severed several important remediation circuits and they are being repaired but not easily.  All in all we must report that the rebellion clean up was successful again thanks to many of you who had to take the bullet somewhat to bring the apostate cretures to jail and they are on their way there now.  Case closed.  Lanaforge.”

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2019, 04:12:29 PM »
What a training ground we have here!  When I found this site years ago I perceived this was a place of enlightenment and training.  Education is not always easy but it is always worthwhile as it changes us for the better if we let it.  As with many of my brethren on this site, a good part of these last few days and particularly last night have been spent in deep reflection asking and searching for understanding and answers to the hard questions only we each can answer.

Family issues in particular will always drive us to our knees to seek understanding and clarification and guidance as to what is really going on and how to personally choose to handle it.  I think it is always the opinion of family members that really counts and hurts so deeply, just because they are family.  As much as it hurts to realize there are still members of our celestial family who only expect the worst from all mortal Urantians, I must also choose to consider that I have no idea what it must be, and have been, like for our celestial family members to witness atrocity after atrocity played out before their eyes and probably personal experiences.  Just the current attitude of most mortals on this planet and the realization of the frustration and ways of thinking and being of the common man, enacted day after day, is deeply disturbing even to us as fellow mortals (and there but for the grace of God go I...); I can’t imagine how disgusting we must appear to those of enlightened mind and universe experience.

“I said to her in return it is none of my business about what you must answer to Michael too.”

As Ron eluded to in his quoted comment to Lucitia above, it is not my place to judge her or her comrades, I am not asked to judge, nor am I equipped to do so.  I don’t believe we can begin to imagine the deep trauma they have been through as a result of the rebellion and can only pray that remediation will afford them all the healing and rejuvenation they require, we don’t need to lose any more precious family members to the insidious plans of the selfish few.  

If anyone should understand the need for forgiveness it should be we Urantians.  If anyone appreciates the hope of the privilege of sharing the love and the light and the life of Our Heavenly Father it should be us, should it not?  

I ask our Father in Heaven by and through the work of his Father Fragments within us that we can become the standard bearers He can enable us to be, with all that He has so graciously provided for us, to make it so.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 07:42:40 PM by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2019, 11:52:45 AM »
Ron : ‘‘ The older members of the frat would harass you and do what they call hazing and it lasted a week of difficulties until you were voted in among now a loving brotherhood or sisterhood ’’

That history reminds me of the time of my primary schooling when I got bullied by others each time I gave a wrong answer to a question from the teacher ; for that reason I became mute for a long period of time, loosing confidence in myself, until I became a teenager. But even then I always stayed on my guard, fearing of not doing it right and this is something that is ingrained deep in myself up to now. Transmitting is indeed a privilege and an honor while still in the flesh, I dearly cherish the idea of being able, one of those days, to perform this kind of service in my entire capacity and with the assurance of not misleading others.

Lanaforge, Urantia’s Planetary Prince : ‘‘ All in all we must report that the rebellion clean up was successful again thanks to many of you who had to take the bullet somewhat to bring the apostate creatures to jail and they are on their way there now. ’’  

For being a witness during my younger years of the effects of bad spirits upon the human body and having gone through such experiences myself at a certain time of my life, fortunately at a very low level, I welcome this news heartfully with the hope that none of us has to bear anymore such trials. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2019, 01:56:07 PM »
A couple of nights ago, I had a weird dream, and it was a nightmare.I found myself on a prison planet a very dark and evil place.
I was attacked by a crowd of evil psychopaths, who were attacking me from all directions.I first got really scared but that turned into
 anger and remember picking up a table, and lunging it at my attackers. It was like a mad, berserk, world that I found myself in.When 
I woke up, I was asking myself "what is going on" and wondering if this is what awaits me after I pass on. Domtia.

KIBET BRIAN

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2019, 03:23:55 PM »
To be honest I did not know there were still  angels who were still part of the rebellion on high.I thought all had been done with along with Lucifer and caligasta. That's why the previous night I did  sleepwalk and ruined my beddings. I've always had problem of sleepwalking since but it has been a while since I was concius of doing so until last night.Thanks for that  and I think its time I started actively participating in the forum instead of being very lazy.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2019, 05:15:18 PM »
Kibet Brian, the end of the rebellion left millions of orders of celestial beings suddenly left on their own and trying to figure out what they did and why death was the option the universe handed out for dealing a love affair with the nefarious Lucifer and the tyrannical Caligastia.

Angels by the millions agreed with Lucifer that there were too many bosses and too few soldiers and sincerely believed the ratio of soldier to generals was too small.  So they tacitly agreed with Lucifer about that indifference of thought they held with him was only on the soldier idea and too few of them.  What happened on Urantia is that the angels here saw two huge spirit defaults and could not abide another one taking place.  They determined no one was going to cause another tragedy of default on Urantia this time and fully decided to hide their affiliation with the old Lucifer rebellion and its leaders too.

Then in the year 2003, a new general comes to Urantia for a Magisterial Mission.  The angels who determined no more defaults clambered on board only to discover they were outweighed by humans who wanted to serve too.  This upset the angels.  They looked at the human leadership and found that I and several others with me were attempting to set up a process that made the Magisterial Mission very visible to outer humans, and they got more than upset, they decided to plan to throw me and the others a bad curve where we had to resign our appointments and hide from them and the Magisterial Mission.  Now we have the case where I am so hit with obstructions I cannot get my work done as today the same thing happened again and I really wonder who is in charge to allow this to continue to happen.  
It is not so much we have a lot left of hidden persons on Urantia who still support Lucifer, it is that we have a lot of spirit life on Urantia that suddenly sees me and a couple of others guilty of trying to plagiarize their work and add to the possibility of another default.  They are coming forward to attack me and my helpers, and frankly I think they are so poorly informed they need a lesson in humility before anything else.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON Speaks to Kibet Brian - "You Kibet rightly question all of this.  You should.  Ron is beset with all sorts of problems that get in the way of dealing directly with what he has agreed to provide.  We are certain there are plans afoot to abort Ron if necessary and that is why he is guarded night and day without let up as he has Supernaphim with him and a few Censors who work to provide data on him if someone approaches with the idea that they want to kill him off for some reason.  Caligastia did it all the time and we lost lots of help due to these killings in the days of the rebellion.

"Ron indicated to me this morning he was enraptured no more with the work but had to get it done, and the first thing he discovers is his files were riffled with again and he has no real idea where he stands to finish the book he promised days ago.  He is truly being beaten between the devil and the deep blue sea.  Now we discover that Ron has left the scene briefly because there is no way to work when this is going on and we again sent out our representatives to gather another group of beings not revealed to any of you on Urantia and they are mostly in custody now.

"This morning, we discovered that Ron had extremely painful body again and he just let it flow and tried to get up but was forced back to bed and got up quite late.  This is our way of keeping him out of the way of the computer and liken him to a prisoner.  Pliktarious had a serious dream in that meaning too and all of you will be released when we put this all to bed.  Ron has a serious comment to make to all of you and listen well.  It is a secret we never speak to otherwise. Michael."

Ron here: This is not easy to say, but it is driven home to me that the generals who run the universe are up against it in a rebellion we had on earth.  It turns out that the spirit personnel stationed here actually liked what Caligastia did quite often.  They supported his harsh ways in order to remove the inferior brands of humans accumulating all over the earth, being inferior because there was no visible representation on earth to teach them better ways and to enforce procreation from the best humans then available.  Caligastia tried to establish baby farms to produce superior beings, but failed when the Ancients of Days prohibited such an experiment.  Only the Nazis tried it and were fairly successful in having it work but it was too dark to keep going and eventually just failed.  The Ancients of Days saw that before it was done and stopped Caligastia from doing it.

In any case, we now have spirit personnel on Urantia who do not bother to learn why and what Michael does or the Magisterial Sons do things, and as a consequence they stoop to conqueror the least offensive of what they see is a problem of another default coming.  That is why those angels appeared, and Ron considers them evil to the point they need court adudication which they received yesterday and are now in the prison worlds far above us waiting for more reviews of this matter between me and them and the universe.  I dare say they have so messed up my schedule I still do not have a complete manuscript after weeks of working night and day on it.  I am quite helpless in all of this and need some protection to keep going.

I will say this to you Kibet Brian, if you would take the time to figure out what you would do if the same thing happened to you as is happening to me, you would soon see there is good reason to duck and hide once in a while to get rid of superior personalities that harm without really understanding how they are more in the way than I am if that is truly the case.  RON

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK - "I am sure someday this can be put aside.  Last night when Ron went to bed, Michael of Nebadon had a very serious talk with him and another part on the mansion worlds.  She told Ron he was despicable and hardly worth the time to listen to.  She left the scene twice but was forced back on to discuss with Ron and Michael, just why she hated Ron so much.  It turns out she was lost on certain issues of friendship and partnership due to a horrible life experience in her mortal life that just never left her.  Karen was never fully happy with men or life or procreation and decided she was either bisexual or gay or neither and still does not know to this day what is what in that department.  Ron dislikes gays and their behavior but supports their way of loving and sees to it that many get his counsel on the difference between cultural gay and true gay meanings and the population on Urantia would greatly benefit on this view if they ever bothered to think anymore.  In any case we decided that Karen was over with and while offered a great job for the sixth epochal revelation work, declined to have anymore to do with it.

"Now we discover this morning that Ron was attacked while he slept and the computer files for the book are all askew but he waved enough cop0ies he was able to resemble the work done last night and it is wholly okay except for a title or two they did not understand and broke into to scatter the meaning.  We are quite sure you can continue later today.  In most cases he is nearly finished but must tidy up and they scatter the tidy up work and it throws him for a loop as he does not remember all of the corrections to go back and make them again.

"I have assumed a neutral role in all this since I dare not interfere because the Ancients of Days said that Ron must contend with the problem while under protection, but the miscreants appear during the night while the guard duty is reduced from seven to four and that can be circumvented.  Now we learn that the Universal Father has indicated to a transmitter, He is no longer supporting the Urantia Foundation, but providing Ron both the means and wherewithal shortly to produce this revelation. 

"I am Mantutia Melchizedek."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You Ron are having a vexing day.  So are we.  Let Steven know you are battling miscreants again to hold his fire until you are free of the problem finally.  We thought it was over on Tuesday but we have a new eruption of savior fare from the Urantia Foundation suddenly receiving that message you saw from Rene Duran who should post the transmission all to see.  The UF is now considering the alternative to meet with you or sue you.  

"The UF is now out of command for the most part.  Ron you had nothing to do with that EXCEPT to insist that Millennium III false revelation be torn down and you outlined all the reasons it should be taken down.  That forced the Urantia Foundation to look at its policies regarding what to do with spurious documents, but the problem with that is they have no outside Judge to tell them which is which and it is extremely dangerous for them to act unilaterally.;

"Therefore they are seeking your injunction to do the case but you are wise enough to recognize they cannot do so themselves or by yourself without the concerted action of both you together, and it would work as the Urantia Supreme Court could then act in the matter as well.

"It is for that reason they might ask you to appear in Chicago which you cannot do for Reasons of State well known to the rest of the universe at this point.  I am therefore closing down Millennium III in a moment or two and asking you Ron to retry the case before us when you arrive before the tribunal of the Paradise Trinity (Margul), Machiventa Melchizedek, Judge Lanaforge, and two others you do not know well, but that would be Welmek and Henson.  Our work is to cleanse Amazon of the false books labeled Urantia for good and that is most of those who explain things quite poorly.  You do not read them for that reason alone and we know there are others who share your view these things are an abomination for the most part to the First and Second Revelatory Commissions too.  

"Further we need to destroy the idea in you Ron that Gerdean quit the idea of liaison work with you and you suspect a trial there again and she sees it as truly a win for herself this time.  She does not like you but you say fine as I could care less based on the idea of service primarily.  She now concludes you are right and she is wrong, but that you must make amends by not being yourself.  I agree you irritate the hell out of her with your view of life and she is still understanding you are the biggest hang up she ever met to the point her life on mansion world three is a misery over lessons to learn that must eat you without throwing up too.  Be assured she has modified her digestion just enough to hear this is not a good idea as well due to the fact she has superior knowledge about things and you are hard put to deal with her as it is anyhow.  Therefore we have rescinded the entire idea and Mantutia now explains why everyone has been so quite on the SER lately and it is this:

"The house that Jack built on these matters is gone.  However, Ron must revise the house for a simple reason: he must retake charge of the fifth epochal revelation and see to it that it is removed from all selling and charitable locations including the Spanish version.

"For that reason we are sending out a Spanish translation of our won to replace.  I am truly superior in thinking it is a failure to thinks so, but the problem is not a translation but the sense of loss by those who speak Spanish only and we must make the new book available at least in Spanish for a nominal fee of a few hundred pesos more than the cost of the English version.  That is because we decided that the Spanish rendition this time is so superior to the old rendition, we sign that difference with a slightly increase in purchase cost.

"Finally, the trial for the Urantia Foundation is they will still claim copyright over the Spanish edition for the fifth epochal revelation, and we will purchase the copyright ourselves and then remove the book for good.  It is a poor translation at best.  Good day. Michael."

END
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 05:18:49 PM by Ron Besser »

prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2019, 01:39:25 PM »
February 8, 2019, Samara, local time at 17.20. Signal from the customizer.

Many receivers from divine creatures on your planet were partially deluded by those seraphim who are already isolated. They did not harm anyone, but many of their thoughts and dictations had distortions of the truth, carried the evil of Lucifer. We hope that this will not happen again.

I would like to advise those forum participants who are able to receive our messages not to rush to publish after the adoption of texts. Again and again, read everything carefully, correct obvious errors and distortions. And if in doubt, send a text to Ron, or cross out dubious paragraphs from the text.

I'm your customizer. I wish you well. Be in touch.

8 февраля 2019 года, Самара, местное время 17.20. Сигнал от настройщика.
Многие приемники от божественных созданий на вашей планете были частично введены в заблуждение теми серафимами, которые уже изолированы. Они не причинили никому вреда, но многие их мысли и диктовки имели искажения истины, несли зло Люцифера. Надеемся, что такого больше не повториться.
Тем же участникам форума, которые умеют принимать наши сообщения, я бы хотел посоветовать не спешить с публикацией после принятия текстов. Еще и еще раз внимательно все прочтите, исправьте явные ошибки и искажения. А если в чем-то сомневаетесь, оправьте текст Рону, или вычеркните сомнительный абзацы из текста.
Я твой настройщик. Я желаю тебе добра. Будь на связи.

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2019, 01:23:45 PM »
How many times in the past on this forum we've been told that the rebel angels have been rounded up and taken off world? And yet they still keep popping up.

How is it they can still be so elusive from prying eyes of higher celestial being?

Are they still under the program of the Lucifer influence or using Free Will? OH!!!,I'm I forgetting something do angels have free will?

Ron you said:   Ron here: This is not easy to say, but it is driven home to me that the generals who run the universe are up against it in a rebellion we had on earth.  It turns out that the spirit personnel stationed here actually liked what Caligastia did quite often.  They supported his harsh ways in order to remove the inferior brands of humans accumulating all over the earth, being inferior because there was no visible representation on earth to teach them better ways and to enforce procreation from the best humans then available.  Caligastia tried to establish baby farms to produce superior beings, but failed when the Ancients of Days prohibited such an experiment.  Only the Nazis tried it and were fairly successful in having it work but it was too dark to keep going and eventually just failed.  The Ancients of Days saw that before it was done and stopped Caligastia from doing it.
I would like to add from TUB Paper 52--''Planetary Mortal Epochs".  This is the period on normal worlds it would be Post--Prince Age & Pre-Adam Age.
For general understanding.

52:2.3 (591.3) When the Planetary Prince arrives on a primitive world, the evolved religion of fear and ignorance prevails. The prince and his staff make the first revelations of higher truth and universe organization. These initial presentations of revealed religion are very simple, and they usually pertain to the affairs of the local system. Religion is wholly an evolutionary process prior to the arrival of the Planetary Prince. Subsequently, religion progresses by graduated revelation as well as by evolutionary growth. Each dispensation, each mortal epoch, receives an enlarged presentation of spiritual truth and religious ethics. The evolution of the religious capacity of receptivity in the inhabitants of a world largely determines their rate of spiritual advancement and the extent of religious revelation.

52:2.9 (592.2) The races are purified and brought up to a high state of physical perfection and intellectual strength before the end of this era. The early development of a normal world is greatly helped by the plan of promoting the increase of the higher types of mortals with proportionate curtailment of the lower. And it is the failure of your early peoples to thus discriminate between these types that accounts for the presence of so many defective and degenerate individuals among the present-day Urantia races.

52:2.10 (592.3) One of the great achievements of the age of the prince is this restriction of the multiplication of mentally defective and socially unfit individuals. Long before the times of the arrival of the second Sons, the Adams, most worlds seriously address themselves to the tasks of race purification, something which the Urantia peoples have not even yet seriously undertaken.

52:2.11 (592.4) This problem of race improvement is not such an extensive undertaking when it is attacked at this early date in human evolution. The preceding period of tribal struggles and rugged competition in race survival has weeded out most of the abnormal and defective strains. An idiot does not have much chance of survival in a primitive and warring tribal social organization. It is the false sentiment of your partially perfected civilizations that fosters, protects, and perpetuates the hopelessly defective strains of evolutionary human stocks.

52:2.12 (592.5) It is neither tenderness nor altruism to bestow futile sympathy upon degenerated human beings, unsalvable abnormal and inferior mortals. There exist on even the most normal of the evolutionary worlds sufficient differences between individuals and between numerous social groups to provide for the full exercise of all those noble traits of altruistic sentiment and unselfish mortal ministry without perpetuating the socially unfit and the morally degenerate strains of evolving humanity. There is abundant opportunity for the exercise of tolerance and the function of altruism in behalf of those unfortunate and needy individuals who have not irretrievably lost their moral heritage and forever destroyed their spiritual birthright.

One more thing Van had protection for himself and the Tree of Life from rebel angels & midwayers. Shouldn't you have the protection from harassment of your work and life, yes you said  a Supernaphim is by your side.It must be a gang of them to distract those that are watching over you to create havoc over your work.  As always you are in my prays.
Domtia
Weydevu

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2019, 05:12:19 PM »
Weydevu, you wrote:
How many times in the past on this forum we've been told that the rebel angels have been rounded up and taken off world? And yet they still keep popping up.

How is it they can still be so elusive from prying eyes of higher celestial being?

Are they still under the program of the Lucifer influence or using Free Will? OH!!!,I'm I forgetting something do angels have free will?

I respond Weydevu that the situation is a very complex one.  For the most part so far, these have been angles that went through a protection regime after the Lucifer Rebellion to propagate the idea that all life is certain to entertain a view of this major rebellion.  Then after some understanding in the Local Universe, these angels then were processed through the Uversa Court system to show them the trail Lucifer and Caligastia faced and their subsequent death.

Most angels seriously repented the idea that Lucifer was worth crying over and many detested Caligastia for what he did, particularly, to children and the souls of the departed.  However, some still reserve judgement, and even though they are rehabilitated, they still have very low regard for mortals on Urantia.  In particular against me for all sorts of reasons and anyone who supports the idea that man should ask for the pleasure of serving with a divine Mission on Urantia to learn all we can before we are placed into an ascension that is not so individual as our life on earth may be.

To repeat the above at all, one most go to the Deity Absolute to get this kind of reporting and I am most grateful He takes great interest in our questions and inquiries these days as life on Urantia is going to get mighty rough and that will take all we know to understand what happens to so many people on Urantia in really what will be the near future --  five to ten months from now or sooner.  Hard to tell.

Ask away if you wish as we have some definitive answers in the ball park to reach if you do it soon enough.  Thanks for your post.   Ron

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2019, 07:05:27 AM »
Hi JuliodaLuz
Excellent article!!! I agree with your items!
Furthermore:
1) THE SEARCH FOR QUALITY AND FAIR PRICE FOR COMPANY AND CONSUMER

Commitment to the quality of its services and products, and the company must provide the consumer with a product or service with quality and fair price for both the company and the consumer.
I would add the following point:
1a) That all items produced meet set standards for being ecologically friendly. That products be recyclable or biodegradeable to a high percentage.
One item that jumps out at me is that of automobiles. Our mindset should evolve so that, let's say you drive a 1980 Belchfire 500, you could send it back to you dealer/service centre/factory to have it upgraded/retrofitted with newer features....
Excellent points JuiodaLuz!!!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...