Author Topic: Reading the UB - 2019  (Read 387 times)

CharlesL

• View Profile
    • Email
Reading the UB - 2019
« on: February 01, 2019, 02:18:45 AM »
I decided I would do a full reading, or listening, of the Urantia Book this year. I started listening to the audio from https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book/download-text-urantia-book#Part_IV_Introduction and am enjoying it. A man and a woman alternate reading the papers. I am up to Paper 4 now, listening to one per day.

CharlesL

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Reading the UB - 2019
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 02:01:31 AM »
Last night I listened to Paper 5. This morning I dreamed about a book with a blue cover, with a few dozen or maybe a hundred 8x11 inch size pages. There was a page in it that had sentences with different colored small circles or dots in between the words. Like the old typewriter idea to put two spaces after the period at a end of a sentence; but here there were many different kinds of spaces with dots. There was a legend at the top of the page that said what all each color dot meant, of which it looked like there may have been as many as one hundred.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 08:25:42 AM »
Charles, I report from spirit dictation to me this morning, you actually saw the SER.  You are not paying enough attention to your own psychic abilities and I am not to tell you much. However, the SER is ready for distribution and I am in that chain of distribution and contributed to some writing of it through my own medium of transmissions from the Master Spirit and even the Deity Absolute.  You are ready to do some of that work but you fiddle faddle with plants and images so much you do not do your real work.  Get with someone you trust and start transmitting.  A lot of your confusion and dreaming will become much more clear than it is now. 

PS the colors were actual symbols used in the universe language of Uversa which is what the SER is written in before it is indicted into Urantia English language symbols.  
RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

CharlesL

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 02:16:04 AM »
This past month I have been busy. I am traveling now and got a cold. I have fallen behind keeping up with this forum and listening to the UB - still only up to paper 10, although I still can finish  full reading this year I think. I have downloaded some forum pages to read offline to catch up. I also finished reading Bhagavad-Gita As it Is, which took a few months. I also did reestablish contact with an important person in my life.

Ron, thank you for telling me that was the SER I saw; that is very interesting.

That I might not be doing my real work concerns me seriously. Please can you give any recommendations on how to better attend to psychic abilities?

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 12:31:29 AM »
Charles--
I hope all is going well with your reading of the UB.  I once started listening to the audio version, and I found that I could understand it a lot better when I read instead of listened.  The audio is quite fast and I found that in order to digest it all better sometimes I had to read and re-read a sentence over a few times.  I had to 'digest' each morsel.  I found this especially true on the Thought Adjuster papers.  Good luck with your reading.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2019, 06:03:04 AM »
I also prefer reading than listening to the UB, the best time is in the morning when 
You are fresh.In the evening when reading, sometimes my mind starts to wander and 
 I am forced to read the same paragraph over again .

CharlesL

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 06:20:42 PM »
I am reading the forum more again. Listened to the UB up to Paper 16. While listening I frequently pause and reply parts when I didn't understand it or realize my mind wandering. Also continuing to have interesting dreams. Best wishes to all.

CharlesL

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2019, 01:31:40 PM »
I dreamed I saw a message from WAVE and LIGHT. I am reading the Time Line and am up to the page where they were introduced. Sorry I don't have anything better to share.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2019, 04:10:14 PM »
Charles, WAVE and Light are of a secret Order now.  In those days of their origins they were sent to school to learn to be liaison workers between we humans and the various Deities and workers for God in the spiritual realm.  But somewhere along the line they got so good at it they had to be redressed to understand to take on other duties for the then developing Magisterial Mission.  Finally in 2017 they were reclassified as Triumphs of Will, a new Order spending time attempting to right the awful way we live on Urantia.  It is not mine to know much about them now, but they are working with God the Father and God the Supreme, and maybe somewhat with God the Ultimate.  I knew some of the people who contributed to their entitizing by the Adjusters of those friends at the time, and God the Supreme, which worked hard to get them friendly and happy to work with we dumb humans, as they are brilliant beings of their own and do not take of the Midwayer variety but lose in frequency.  You might see us Ron a little later on in your work with the Supreme, not down there but up here on the mansion worlds when you finally are allowed to come over.  I am Light.

LIGHT SPEAKS - "I am Light and I partake of the humans of the Boise Idaho group in Utah and you know them as Mark Rogers, and a few more.  I am now working with that group to stigmatize them no longer by your brand of work, and will make it known to them at some point where the magic lies.   I am LIGHT and you are not and that is not the case except we have a problem with synchrony in your mind right now full of you know what and that is fine for now.  Tell Charles he needs to work harder on learning for he can do this work if he puts his mind to it as he is far too old to take on the Mission for the future but he can work the Mission for now and that is not yours to do as you started a huge furnace fire with the bank and the Fellowship soon and that is what we wanted and we are glad you listened to Michael to do it easily.  Get Gitz on the ball again as he just wants to sit still and ponder the coming and goings of others he knows right now as he is exhausted with this effort to get the L shaped building.  It is exhausts you not and you need to take it on shortly as he needs rest for awhile.  He is ready to go in about six more days and that is all he needs to recoup completely.  You are sure that the other Commissioners are larking no work with the Commission now but Gossett has a hot number as an SOP and will tell you shortly.  Get with it this time as you have a spare moment while things are reset for you too.  I am Light. good day to all.  I am  LIGHT WITH WAVE TODAY and a pleasure to see you again Ron, from WAVE. [Thank you WAVE.  Miss you guys as wonderful liaisons Ron]  

WAVE = "I am [perfectly well done with you again Ron.  You fell out of favor with raging with those attacks you allege happened and you are not well with them at all again and we have to be so careful as they are liaison workers with the Supreme and the Ultimate and that is how they work to see how interactions occur in the human mind and that is a strange one but true,  Good Day. WAVE."

MICHAEL = "Well ron you managed to dispell my fear that you got on the wrong side of a group of beings who hate your view of people but also understand you are up to here with no workers and all critics.  I seem to see you working better now than you did and it is amazing how that happens for you.  You need that stimulation badly and they are working hard to understand how you actually benefit all who come before you in that introduction.  I see it as a liaison with officials on high and not with people in the Local Universe and so does Light and WAVE and you must explain why you do all caps for WAVE."

Ron  WAVE is an acronym for the first names of the humans who contributed to the entitizing of this order and this from memory:   Willis-Allene-Vladimir-Eve.  I am WAVE and the E Ron is not Eve but Evelyn.  [Thank you Wave as I do have a memory problem there.]

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Charles you must sit up to read this.  You are slowly falling asleep just sitting in a chair not even watching TV at times and that is not good for your heart.  Ron keeps busy by working the Magisterial Foundation work all the time and he needs to know that I assigned WAVE and Light to it too and this time Ron you are fortunate as they take you kindly in spite of the fact you detest celestial interference you have gotten so much of lately.  You have absolutely no reason to like it and you advise all to stay clear of it but they have their orders and get burned by you if they get too close as you hate the whole idea.  I do too, but for some reason you are forced to operate withthat contingent all the time now and you wonder why.  The why is not clear to me and this is Father now Ron.

FATHER - "I see you detest it yet and cannot help it and I see why.  You carry the work of a good fairy to the netherlands of Paradise, but Paradise is harsh on humans for the simple reason you are all of the animal nature and you desire nothing better at times to feel comfortable.  You see nothing wrong in it and I do not either but that coming back to the old ways is not contributing to the Supreme-Ultimate and you knwo and I know it but they do not know it and burn you a little for doing it and that must stop.  You are too installed in the familiar ways of lethargy on Urantia to avoid its practices and we are sure they dislike it intensely but you are of both natures and need to see me more often to clear the trial that comes to you too often these days.  SERARA has a word for you on this too.  Father"

SERARA - "I am truly speaking with Light at this moment and she is relating the buzz around Nebadon of your insisting that Wendy take on a new corporation named the Magisterial Foundation of Australia.  I agree it is a wonderful idea but it is to big to allow it to remain as a subsidiary and you will have to relent with my view that it takes off for its self development when I get down there.  Your view of subsidiary is that we fund it and move it with propositions on behalf of the entire Magisterial Mission, and that is truly a subsidiary but I want Wendy to trend it in the form of a true Australian view and not the corporate view of the United States.  You are making clear to me you say it should be the universal view of the Magisterial Son of Record from where he sits in the corporate line up.  I fully agree with that and thank you for sitting here wondering why I objected to a simple plan at all?  The answer is Ron you are taking no liberties but following orders now that I see it.  Good day.  SERARA."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "You Ron make me proud in being able to take criticisms like this as you are understanding that the rules and regulations of spirit do interfere with getting things done well sometimes and the MEGATRON is designed to clear that, but in this case MEGATRON SITS OUT of the loop from now just because you are in it so much.  He cannot order all with you in the line up easily.  I still think you are well done outside of Urantia better than inside Urantia, but we have no real difference of opinion in the final analysis. 

FATHER = "I care immenselyfor you ron but stop worrying people as that other problem is over and is totally satisfied to stay there.  it occurs to you that these means are safe whereas other means harbor gracious nonsuch to the community and that is fine.  He is not worried about York but about father and is working it well now that you show he can have his cake and eat it too without further disruption to his means of livelihood.  You consider it a wash and so do I.  Good for us.  Now this:

"I am also of the opinion you wear people out with so much underground work it works against their best interests to stay with the job so long they get exhausted as has happened to Gitz and you knew it before he did.  I am recommending you pick up the slack with Flinchbaugh and give Gitz a rest for at least another week.  He is exhausted in mind and sometimes in spirit as you force issues into being and then have to wait with him over issues pending that affect his negotiations.  I see it fully as you do and now this too:  He is to be exhausted very little shortly as he now also sees you are moving heaven and earth without his say so and that was not Commission work but SERARA and MONJORONSON and LANAFORGE doing the ordering and they are your direct bosses with MICHAEL.  I concur and he must be apprised how that works and you are not going to be unhappy to learn that D is truly on your side of this issue even when he hates the whole idea of breaking up his country estate over this for you alone.  He does not see clearly but he does see and that must take precedence over the Isle of White that is our Paradise.   The truth of the matter is you have knives of your own that clears things without people ever understanding they took the course you hoped they would take and on their own volition.  That is quite a thing to master and you have done so so often I see how it works for the good of all.  You are what you call shredded and that is not bad for getting done what you got done lately.  It works in our favor all the time.  K"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Charles must wonder how we got off into these subjects, but Charles recognize we have a lot to share with all if they are open and what you are hearing is the set up of a corporation in Australia we badly need and LANAFORCE  is throwing his weight behind it to get it moving.  ron is happy and delighted for a change and makes it sing soon as he as the right touch for Wendy to move it on her own if Sue cannot learn to transmit on orders. 

"SUE:  You are probing to see how far you can go without being bossed around by Wendy or Ron or LANAFORGE or Me, but you must understand it is not bossing you resent, it is that you are not the first choice of Ron to do this.  Why? Ron knows that Wendy has corporate experience.  You do not.  Ron also knows you are undependable when it comes to insisting on trailing the courts and your husband over the coming divorce and Ron has finally convinced us up here that domestic discord ruins spiritual accord and that it must not enter decision making as to placement of corporations or how they are run with a headache or not over domestic disturbances.  I fully agree with his demand that the Contact Commission hold only those who are no longer forced to deal with domestic disagreements.  It is best for all and he knows what he is talking about from long experiences with domestic disturbances all around him.

"Further Sue, you are hard pressed to do anything with your pecuniary situation which you make worse by dolling out to children who are not your friends anymore over the domestic dispute you are in.  Let them fend for themselves now and do not allow the domestic arrangement you want to happen as it is a disaster and will remove you from work in the Magisterial work in Australia.  You must learn to reason better entirely.  Michael of Nebadon"

FATHER - "I am quite sure things will get upset in the corporate move by ron to establish a Magisterial Foundation in Australia.  Ron wants one in France and the EU and South America but is so torn over who to work with he has decided to stand pat and let things develop on their own.  He is unsure we should do South America at all and wishes that London did not exist right now as that Parliament has broken all traditions and rusted Ireland out of existence in practical terms, and sent Great Britain packing before the world court over issues they have no business pressing with the EU.  Why>  Theresa May broke the back of the EU by announcing she would reintroduce the Brexit plan without asking Parliament for permission to do that and that infuriated the MP's over her high handedness more than once.  She has the undying enmity of the Queen over forcing a second vote over an issue the Queen sees as a deliberate attempt to crush EU sovereignty at the expense of world government which the Queen sees as essential.  That is why Ron favors the Queen to govern Great Britain when Parliament fails to find a majority ever on the most important questions ever for Britain's future.  The Queen is sovereign, not Parliament in spite of the lassez faire constitution they work with to determine precedence for the royal monarch and Her consort.

"Furthermore, the Queen has told May that if she gets into trouble to use the power of the monarchy to distill some votes in favor of an equitable solution to Brexit, but may can be stubborn to the point of failure and that is what she has created at this point for the hopes of Great Britain to escape the rowdy ways of the EU entirely.  I stand in peace with this as I am the Adjuster of the Queen and you feel she could do it.   Ron states: 'What a shame the Queen cannot step in and do for Great Britain what it needs desperately, and that is to swallow bitter pills over a split decision to leave the EU, which the Parliament cannot do in its broth of lassez faire of governance of the people of Great Britain.  He says she would be proud to do it as an absolute monarch without the silliness of consensus to uproot the pride of a nation of great power and abilities yet to come, and she should and will leave the monarchy to others as she passes making sure the exit from the EU is totally in the interests of Great Britain."

Ron here = Charles I am sorry this got so long and on to other subjects that you have no real idea what they may be about.  But most here do recognize most of what I speak to and what spirit speaks to as well.  I am particularly liking and fond of the Adjuster of the Queen who attends me once in a while and  that is to my honor alone as that Adjuster recognizes we are dealing with brat Americans without real knowledge of much for the most part, but a few of you in the Commonwealth Countries also attend and they do know the Queens likability and her powerful mind to rule if ever called upon.  She is amazing at age 92 I believe and is still going to have a say in this Brexit affair for sure.  I leave this all for you now.  Thank you for listening.

Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Ron you curry not the face of that Adjuster but wait to They read what you wrote here as it will be read by MP's that know of your love for that Queen and her powerful and insightful mind.  She is alone in her tiff with May but not entirely as far as the rank and file of the aristocracy around her.  she builds collations   easily and has several in the back bench of Parliament ready to spring if they will vote Her Majesty's will into this matter.  She also controls the bank roll that could ease Britain out of  the mess with the EU by pardoning the head of the Central Bank for delivering Great Britain its worst recession since the Great War of 1939-1945 for the will of the people in Britain stand four-square with her on this issue alone and for other reasons we dare not elucidate.  Charles, the future King is entirely encapsulated as well in her view that Parliament must take a step back and let the monarch determine these steps forward to the best minds in the country, and those happen to be the aristocracy that surrounds Her Majesty, the whole way.  I am Michael of Nebadon and Ron fully supports this view based on his own experience with the Queen as he lived in Great Britain in Lutton for three years in the US Air Force base now closed to his utter amazement, the RAF Chicksands.  He observes shrewdly and enjoyed the fracas with the Labour Government, Harold Wilson, and the fight over the European Union just then shaping up at the time in 1965 and later."

END

CharlesL

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2019, 01:10:20 AM »
Thank you Ron, Light, WAVE, Michael, SERARA and Father. It is true I have been spending a lot of time sitting in one place. I will work harder on learning.
I dream of the Queen sometimes. [removed].
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 01:45:55 AM by CharlesL »

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2019, 03:16:03 AM »
This subject is very interesting to me, because a few days ago I also had a dream related to the Queen of England.

In the dream, my wife Margarete had gone to England and met the queen and they both sympathized with each other. In the dream my wife was introduced to the queen by mutual friends, that is, they had a relationship with the queen. This was the dream.

Just as a curiosity, to remember a little history, England has had a prime minister, also, by the name of Margaret, known as the iron lady, as the name of my wife.

See Margaret Thatcher's wiki:
Site in English:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Thatcher

Site in Portuguese:
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Thatcher

=======

Post Scriptum: Before I forget, as far as I know my wife Margarete has no friends in common with the Queen of England. It was just a dream I had a few days ago.

=======

Este assunto é muito interessante para mim, pois  há poucos dias atrás eu também tive um sonho relacionado a rainha da Inglaterra.

No sonho, a minha esposa Margarete havia ido até a Inglaterra e encontrado com a rainha e as duas simpatizaram uma com a outra. No sonho a minha esposa foi apresentada para rainha por amigas em comum, ou seja, que tinham relacionamento com a rainha. Este foi o sonho.

Apenas como curiosidade, para lembrar um pouco de história, a Inglaterra já teve uma primeira-ministra, também, com o nome de Margaret, conhecida como a dama de ferro,  como o nome de minha esposa.

Vide wikipédia de Margaret Thatcher:
Site em inglês:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Thatcher

Site em português:
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Thatcher

=======

Post Scriptum: Antes que eu me esqueça, que eu saiba minha esposa Margarete não tem amigas em comum com a rainha da Inglaterra. Foi só um sonho que eu tive há poucos dias atrás.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 03:22:35 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

CharlesL

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2019, 12:51:19 AM »
Almost done with Part I. I am now reading it on hard copy as I checked out the book from the local library. Last few times I looked for it it was checked out by someone else - so good to know there are other readers in the area I guess. I contacted a person with a listing on urantia-book.org for a local study group in my area, but got no response. I'm also considering signing up to take an online course from Urantia Book Internet School which has a trimester starting soon.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2019, 01:27:03 AM »
Julio, Margaret was the Queen's sister.  She was the Princes Royal and related to her seriously and well.  Your Margaret is well designed to relate to you as well as she loves you deeply.  Margaret, the Princes Royal, died fairly young of sclerosis of some kind, although it was probably reported as something else.

Ron

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2019, 06:26:20 PM »
Yes, Ron, my wife Margarete, I feel that fate has united us.

Destiny, that is, God, the angels, the intermediate beings, and perhaps many more celestial beings, caused my wife to meet, to date and to marry, having three children and a wonderful grandson who loved us very much.

My wife Margarete has the main features as the wife who had asked for my life.

I met my wife in the year 1987. And soon after, that is, exactly eleven months after we met, we married on July 23, 1988, that is, this year we will be thirty-one (31) married .

An interesting thing I will report to you all about myself and my wife Margarete.

We met, danced, and started dating at a country dance on August 23, 1987, and when we said goodbye at the end of the ball, I put my hands on my wife's waist and felt a discharge of electric power . It was amazing. Some time later, I commented this with my wife, and my wife Margarete also felt the same, that is, she felt the same discharge of electricity. I get creepy.

=======

Sim, Ron, minha esposa Margarete, eu sinto que o destino nos uniu.

O destino,  ou seja, Deus,  os anjos, os seres intermediários e talvez muito mais outros seres celestes fez com que eu minha esposa se encontrasse, namorasse e casasse, tendo três filhos e um neto maravilhosos que nos amamos muito.  

A minha esposa Margarete tem as principais características como a esposa que tinha pedido para minha vida.  

Eu conheci minha esposa no ano de 1987. E logo depois, ou seja, exatamente onze meses depois de nós conhecermos, nós casamos, em 23 de julho de 1988, ou seja, este ano iremos fazer 31 (trinta e um) anos de casados. 

Uma coisa interessante vou relatar para vocês todos sobre eu e minha esposa Margarete.

Nós se conhecemos, dançamos, e começamos a namorar em um baile do interior, no dia 23 de agosto de 1987 e quando a gente se despediu no final do baile, eu coloquei as mãos na cintura de minha esposa e senti uma descarga de energia elétrica. Foi incrível. Tempos depois, eu comentei isto com minha esposa, e a minha esposa Margarete sentiu também o mesmo, ou seja, sentiu a mesma descarga de energia elétrica. Chego a ficar arrepiado.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 06:30:59 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

CharlesL

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: Today at 04:21:52 AM »
Ready to begin reading Part II tomorrow.

Last night dreamed about the Urantia Book and Reflectivity. I had two copies of the book, one small and one large. The large one had pictures in it too. There was also what looked like a book or magazine that said on the cover something like "Call on Michael and He Will Answer", with a picture of him.

Someone told me they saw me through reflectivity, and they saw that I was starving. I was surprised but said, well I have been starving a little spiritually but that will change soon hopefully.

For reflectivity there were devices like little computers with a display and a camera. There was also a plaque with writing but I don't remember what it said. One device was directly above me or at a high angle so I had to turn my head back to look straight up at it. Then I would see the picture of someone on the other side, from the same point of view to them, from above their head looking down. With one of them the audio wasn't working.