Author Topic: Hi brothers!  (Read 421 times)

Offline CarminGomez

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi brothers!
« on: December 19, 2018, 11:54:19 PM »
hello dear forum members, it is an honor for me to introduce myself to this great community! first of all I must thank our heavenly father for giving me a fragment of him who has led me from an early age on the great and exciting path in search of the truth. I share with you that since the UB arrived in my life  everything has been transformed beautifully around me, it has been a process in which I was immersed with my life partner who has been my great teacher, we consciously form our family wishing bring light to humanity.
at 29 years of age I have not found a better way to share the truth, kindness and beauty than with art, the father has given me this skill of expression which today led me to contribute to my community delivering the best of me in everything I do, using this medium as a channel to carry the message of our father.
Thanks Ron for all the hard work you do, thank you brothers for sharing in this forum! Thank you Jesus for choosing us to live the moment of your return! I humbly put myself at your service

let the light bloom!

Offline Antonio

• Everything here is cyclical !!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hi brothers!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 12:03:13 AM »
Welcome CarminGomez and you will find here a gold mine of informations and revelations and above all, an incomparable love among my brothers and sisters member of this site!!!,..., and for my case, they have a lot of patience to endure my many jumps of moods, but, I love them all and each one of them.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 10:30:14 AM by Antonio »
Bla!  Bla!  Bla! 
What a good story teller !!!

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hi brothers!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 07:28:35 AM »

Dear CarmenGomez. Welcome to the Serara Forum. In my view, the lessons taught in this unique place on the internet enable spiritual advancement, helping people reflect in the pursuit of their own spiritual evolution. Of course, it is up to each person to seek their own answers, because each person is unique, with his own characteristics of personality. A big brotherly hug. Julio.

======= 

Querida CarmenGomez. Seja muito bem-vinda neste Fórum Serara. Em minha visão, as lições ensinadas neste lugar único na internet, possibilita o avanço espiritual,  ajudando as pessoas a refletirem na busca da própria evolução espiritual. Logicamente, cabe a cada pessoa buscar suas próprias respostas, pois cada pessoa é unica, com suas próprias características de personalidade. Um grande abraço fraternal. Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)