Author Topic: Audio Transmission / The reason for my absence.  (Read 229 times)

Offline Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / The reason for my absence.
« on: February 10, 2019, 06:13:19 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: The reason for my absence.
Date/Time: 10th Feb. 2019  12:12 Local  11.12 Zulu

https://app.box.com/s/na6lglkycv70bwb4rsunqnm2u7stgb0g

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / The reason for my absence.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 09:02:23 AM »
Dear Lemuel, there is no need for me to transcribe your audio transmission, since it is of a personal concern, but I am glad to learn that you are going well and that you are ready to resume your activity soon. I would like to thank you for taking the step, under the coercion of your Thought Adjuster, to open your heart to something that is intimately of your own. You know what Lemuel ? I also am harassed, from time to time, by the thoughts you have mentioned and like you I am bewildered. I do not suspect for one moment that I can be under such attack, I now know what to do and I am sure there are others that can relate to this and benefit of the lesson that comes out of it, if ever they listen to the tape recording. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 10:55:35 AM »
Hello Lemuel.  I think you most brave to put a terrible loss of heart of your own for yourself on the line.  I feel the same for myself quite often too as it is to feel something like grief to lose one's vitality and to feel drift while nothing truly positive picks you up to provide heart a hope once more.  We both suffer the throws of age which I dislike more than most things I have too bear as you do. 

I also mention something to you I doubt our audience ever thinks about because they are not, for the most part, of the advanced age we are experiencing on either side of the Atlantic these days.  Old age in spite of health problems and the deteriorating facilities of sight and mind acuity, has its own rewards and kickbacks and you have yours and I have mine, but the truth is we both have mind aberrations because of old injuries to the body that has kept us well for all these years.  Also we must mention that our minds are sharp and the rest of us as we are, is not.  Mind damage happens in our teens so often and we never notice it until we are in our advanced age when it feeds back the distortions it learned to do at a much younger age.  It is not to be harmed over or to be warned of senilty approaching either, it simply is a mind feeding back what it thought it once knew and then it gets dropped when spirit removes it for us.  I sincerely believe that remediation has taken place for you now--  good old Adjuster.

Finally, this idea of attack you mention and several of us feel the same happening as well . . .   Such has never been spoken to before until quite recently.  I know the degree of the problem and what it is about mostly, but like you I am appalled that it should happen at all and wonder how spirit justifies it?  In fact, I have no idea even if they justify, but are forced to grin and bear it while it gets ladled out on the land and to anything standing in the way of what the attacks are reasoned to be done at all.  In any case I have Michael of Nebadon to speak to both of us about age and our use of the terror weapons of our own minds which refuse to budge on the fact we are probably dying to get out of here as soon as possible.  Here is Michael:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Seldom do the boys of yore ever recall sexual fantasies as is done by old aged individuals and Ron and others also see it.  With Ron it is with bemusement as he never took sex seriously as most people do.  In fact he is so light hearted about most serious matters we wonder how he got to be as well done as he has.  Lemuel you did the same advancements without using any idea of past experiences to get where you got to today.  In both cases, Ron and Lemuel, neither old age adage works for either of you these days since both of you are "finished" human beings, having correctly assigned your future to God, and then letting it settle down into a pattern of life to be finished and done for good on the earth.

"For that reason Lemuel, your days are unnumbered on high, but now numbered on Urantia.  Too much damage has occurred to allow the frailties the past linger into the future on a world that has little to offer either you or Ron, but Ron has insisted he has things to finish on Urantia while you have not Lemuel, and the consequence is that Ron is rehabilitated and you are not for now.

"Consequently your tape recording today may be the last one for a few moments, but we see you coming back strong now that this business of mind deterioration is over for both of you.  Ron sees you as strong and vivid in mind and weak in psychology'; he sees himself the same way too and laments no one can show the difference between just old age and the loss of life due to old age. 

"Finally, you both must watch the clock a little more closely, and that is to decide which one of you ascends first to the mansion worlds for adjustments up there to live down here for a few more years or months or decades or centuries, as it truly is undetermined who will do what right now.  Ron feels obligated to finish what he started and that is a huge project I have never seen done before for spirit to use if they want to.   You Lemuel made no such effort but benefit from Ron's effort to bring it to the public eye and make the discussions that come about visible by many who still wonder what it is all about.  You two do know what it is all about and work hard to maintain it for yourselves and others who share your concerns that if it does not occur, Urantia is so much poorer for it not happening now.  I concur with both of you on this point, but the Universal Father, sees the entire matter passing quickly before me and my crew, and that He insists this time Urantia be fully addressed as a nation state it really has become, to amend its ways or lose all reason for existing in the first place.  I happen to concur with Ron on this matter, and that is there is no harm in doing what one can even if it is not appreciated.

"As we complete these remarks Lemuel, learn that we all have the same attitude you and Ron share together, and that is the world needs a scolding but not to the point no one is left to live on the planet anymore either.  Ron detests horrors and death and fire and smashed cars and buildings, but learned long ago that without destruction, there is no redemption for a better way to live.  He lives day to day as you do Lemuel, but never says die as you do sometimes.  That is the result of your training as a paratrooper Lemuel, and the training of Ron that never had a partner to feel comfortable with ever.  Yet we both fulfill the same objective:  God is literally present in both of you now due to fusion. and that you both owe nothing to Urantia but to leave it alone someday and to go on with the idea that all is well in spite of leaving your heart and spirit too much alone on a desperately poor place such as this planet has learned itself to be. 

"WE conclude all of this with the idea that you will recover more Lemuel, but you are reassigned to finish the work we have right now and then move on and Ron will linger a few more times and then join you on mansion world five where you both belong to finish your work of self development.  After that you learn your P's and Q's and let the good times roll with the work you are to finish quite soon on Urantia.  My best to both of you today.  Michael of Nebadon. K"

MOTHER SPIRIT =
"Lemuel. you did us all a favor and let out the fantasy of work you do in mind to achieve a balanced life in all aspects including sexuality.  That is far more important to you than Ron and Ron has the attitude you should take, and that is sexuality is nothing but a passing fancy and that ends so quickly it ain't funny McGee.  In any case the truth of the matter is that neither you or Ron know the limitations both of you faced over years and years of the grime of working to avoid catastrophe of money lacking and no money at all at times, and that you both had to fight poverty and then some wealth and the loss again due to illness and other commitments that made you poor again.  In both cases, the Lord brought you both together to see how the other one does once the commitment was taken on to belong to the Lord and let earth pass away for good some day.  That day is approached now by both of you and both of you are so unsettled about the timing, we let things ride longer for both of you than we had otherwise originally intended to do.

"Finally, I dare say this to you Lemuel and not to Ron, as Ron is fully established in working a last project for a book to be done that is stunning in quality and may never see the light of day if we cannot get it done soon.  It is a promise to the future that more like it will appear with Ron not but with others who can pick up the challenge of what he has produced this time with the highest spirit possible to entertain to help him write it.  Steven Gitz watches it develop with some glare of excitement, but deadline after deadline passes, and there is nothing being done but some auxiliary work Ron does for it and not the main pages of information to flow to the public some day.   For that reason we wait patiently for the final work to be done either today or tomorrow as he has no problem getting it bound but a huge problem getting it to the public in just the right way and it must be done right or the entire episode gets lost without any fanfare for what it turly represents: a new and complete breakthrough on how to treat Autism and AIDS.  They are ferocious plagues on man and get addressed well in the pages he has downloaded from high spirit on these matters.  K"
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 12:46:34 PM »
Nice to hear from you Lemuel,and it was a pleasure listening to your post.Glad to hear that the only thing your suffering from 
is old age,and we all know that its unavoidable.We all have our crosses to carry,but some crosses are heavier than others and 
yourself and Ron have gone through hard times, but there is light at the end of the tunnel, Domtia.

Offline KIBET BRIAN

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 02:15:34 PM »
Ahh there you are. Nice of you to be back. Its good for you to say because I bet it feels like lifting something heavy off your chest. 
Just a bit of reminder to take comfort on the words of MOTHER SPIRIT transmission to amethyst on self mastery,''...Controlling yourself from doing or even thinking things you do not want to do is not self mastery. Discipling yourself into doing things you think you should do, but do not want to really do is not self mastery. Self mastery is the result of allowing your Father Fragment to  determine how you will think and behave...".
Hope you have a quick recovery and let us all pray for safety and well being of everyone.
Goodnight....

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 03:41:47 PM »
Thank you so much Lemuel for this.  It took great courage on your part and you are truly a most beautiful soul.  

I mentioned in a post about a month ago about an attack I received in the night from an entity that was up to no good.  I was asleep at the time and unable to consciously address it.  My beloved Thought Adjuster immediately stepped in and took the bull by the horns and kicked this entity out for good and it has not returned.  When Your Adjuster is there within you and working on your behalf, you ARE SAFE!!  All of you should know that by just asking your Adjusters and angels to protect you, they are there for you!!

I have a family member who is struggling with intense drug addiction, and I recently asked Mother Nebadonia to provide him with an experienced angel to protect him from any entities that are causing him to be weak.  I was immediately given a vision of a tall angel, which told me that the angel that was being assigned to him was of a high order and that was confirmation to me.  Of course she cannot interfere with his free will, but she can shield him from much evil that makes it difficult for him.

Again Lemuel, I have great respect for you and appreciate you complete and open honesty.  This is a certain sign that you are truly responding to the directions of your Beloved.

All my best to you!!
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 12:29:39 AM »
With great joy I have received the return of Lemuel to the forum and I celebrate that he has overcome his serious health crisis. Welcome Lemuel and may your magnificent teachings appear again soon. On the other hand, I must confess that I can not assimilate in a different way all these stories that take the focus of attention on the attacks of the body of angels against the workers of light, but as "mischief" that are part of this divine game , nothing easy to come out winners.
One issue that I would like that we could receive more information is that of human sexuality, since it has been brought to mention lately, and that from my personal point of view, I consider that this powerful energy, should be removed from obscurantism where it fell to the point of becoming a generalized taboo. According to what Lemuel refers, he was being tormented in addition to the post-operative hardships in the intensive care ward, by images of the most terrible sexual perversions to the point that he implored the Father to let him die better before suffering from those ailments;  and Mother Nebadonia refers to sex as a matter of fleeting fantasy. But nevertheless, from other sources, sexuality is considered as a bridge towards higher levels of consciousness. Recently in a post that almost went unnoticed immediately, signed by someone who identified himself as Thought, and in my evaluation is about someone with much authority in what he said, recommended that sex should be taught to children as early as possible, that children already at the age of 8 years are able to assimilate on that aspect. Unfortunately that post disappeared very quickly and I had no chance to review it properly. I hope that there can be a consensus in the forum so that my request for greater teaching about human sexuality can be provided to us. So I think that on sex we should get as clear as possible while we are protagonists in this material world where it is very reasonable to consider that "making love" is truly an encounter with God, for which the sexual act should be elevated , with much reverence, to a superhuman dimension. Thanks

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2019, 10:29:57 AM »
Occerpa, about two years ago now, this site carried a Category on sexuality and had the misfortune of a situation where an individual assumed the role of a social victim and taught that practices he and others followed were hallowed but automatically misunderstood.  He taught groups this mischief as well and was of the cloth, and I exploded, as it was the most negative feedback I ever read and he considered it a virtue to have total withdrawal and separation from the rest of the human race to be as he was practicing.  Then thereafter the Category went still and dead and nothing could be done to resuscitate it.  I had no choice but to remove it and will not reinstitute it again, since there are no rules that exist a person has to understand anything when it comes to sexuality.  It is a qualitative subject on sexual practices mixed with judgements that have nothing to do with a genuine view of this aspect of human life and it is apparent I do not have the smarts to keep its discussion on a mature level well enough to let it just run as the hounds chase it up a tree so often.
Sexuality is a drive and as such gets satisfied as best it can.  Like hunger in a famine you might be forced to eat grass and seldom does one feast with any of it without consequences to the wellness of the body politic of views and not of facts.   Worse yet when one runs a site on spirit, to have a category on sexuality in our experience is to mix the mores with the sexual drive and and the category reads more like a case study than any real way to understand just what sexuality appropriates as a genuine expression of its practice.

Permit me to tell you some views of spirit about Urantia and sexuality as it is practices on this sphere.  Only two planets in the entire Local Universe of Nebadon practice homosexuality.  The others never heard of it and those space travelers who run across it on Urantia, have no idea why it happens at all.  Furthermore, heterosexual sexualitiy has produced the rage of overpopulation on Urantia and one other planet and it is that unrestrained practice of sexuality that can destroy the planet, not homosexuality.

Worse yet, the human design on Urantia alone has at least five kinds of gender on this planet.  Sexuality by the so-called professionals is defined recently as a pair of people who copulate or something, and the drive is satisfied for the moment.  The fact is that has nothing to do with sexuality but the persist in naming it as either or gay or straight or not.  Bisexual, some think, is like O type blood, and is a universal consent for sexuality regardless of gender preferences for others and not the bisexual.  Our category in the old days on sexuality designed that these practices were irrelevant to the whole subject of sexuality as to definition, but that it was a drive at root and that was all.  We still state that and for reasons of state, I do not go any further than that for now.

On Urantia alone there are five divisions of personality practices concerning sexuality as a drive fact and that each of the five have a philosophical approach to the practice of sex.  First the so called homosexual genome is genetically valid due to a series of genetic discoveries by the labs on high that the predisposition for gender mixing is relegated first to choice through experiences not understood that produce drives to one gender or the other.  Second the three other gender types are not even recognized by our sexperts at all and are lumped together with pro or con heterosexuality.

There is a genuine category of fascinating instruction on sexuality to be had, but I genuinely feel that it is so high according to most understanding of the subject we cannot properly approach it without getting into the horror experienced here that decided the fate of that category to no longer exist for our purposes at this time at least.  I have nothing against making such a category useful but I feel I also expect too much from any group of humans to approach discussions with the curiosity that will open the subject up for discovery and not another exercise in judgmental bigotry on all sides.

This situation speaks directly to an even worse human trait which indicates to the public use of many discussion forms on the Internet, and that is bad behavior is tolerated as patented opinion which dare not be excused for anything but the  "rights" of others to be the bigot of the month regardless of the truth to be learned.  That is, frankly, the rough and harsh hue of evolution of thought stepping in and mangling further insight into a dicey subject at best for the average human living on Urantia,  So called first amendment rights and second amendment rights are solicitous of the damage of the narrow priest to religion on Urantia too, and it is just best to leave the entire subject off the table for this site at least to leave it alone for the present time.

I am just stating the case for keeping a lid on the subject here Occerpa and it is not a criticism at all for wanting it to learn.  Thank you for your post.
RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2019, 01:26:15 PM »
Thank you very much Ron for the attention to my inquiry about the complex and intricate subject of human sexuality. I think I have grasped the essence of what you wanted to make me understand, but I hope you will open the avenues to discuss openly about that "impulse" in the forum, in order to avoid that at least among the members of the forum, this aspect of human life, do not cause us panic attacks or anything like that. Thank you

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2019, 02:06:42 PM »
Since the subject of sexuality is controversial I will not bring it to a degree of discussion where it does not deserve much of our attention, but I would just want to point out that it is a part of the biological process of human being, like breathing, eating, drinking, sleeping and that there is nothing wrong with it until it turns out to a level of perversion, so it can be harmful to a spiritual growth if used by the ‘adversaries’ as a means to create mayhem. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2019, 08:16:15 AM »
In my view, sexuality is something normal. Thus, as there is the impulse for food, for water, for breathing.

But some care needs to be done.

In my view, choosing a single sexual partner or sexual partner is the best way for spiritual evolution. Besides, one must wait for the right moment, with patience. That is, waiting for a green light from your partner. In this case, there may be implicit suggestions, without being explicit to the partner and letting the partner decide whether the moment is right or not, also with implied answers.

There is considerable wear of time and use of our reasoning if the search is of several sexual partners or partners. There is much wear and tear.

Having a single sexual partner or sexual partner, you can reserve your mental resources for more important matters such as spiritual evolution and service to others.

On the other hand, in my view, sexual fantasies must be overcome in the same way.

When sensual impulses lead us to think of sexual fantasies, in my view, it is necessary that we ask our Thought Adjuster to help us regain control of our thoughts.

Primarily, in my view, we should expressly ask that we be sexually faithful to a sexual partner only and ask the Seraphim Guardians of  Destiny to help us overcome any temptations and sexual fantasies.

=======

Em minha visão, a sexualidade é algo normal. Assim, como existe o impulso pelo alimento, pela água, por respirar.

Mas alguns cuidados precisam ser feitos.

Em minha visão, a escolha de um único parceiro sexual ou parceira sexual, é a melhor maneira de evolução espiritual. Além do mais deve se esperar o momento certo, com paciência. Ou seja, aguardar que haja um sinal verde de seu parceiro ou parceira. No caso, pode existir sugestões implícitas, sem ser explícito ao parceiro e deixar ao parceiro decidir se é o momento certo ou não, também com respostas implícitas.

Existe um desgaste considerável de tempo e de uso de nosso raciocínio, se a busca for de diversos parceiros ou parceiras sexuais. Existe muito desgaste.

Tendo um só parceiro sexual ou parceira sexual, você poderá reservar seus recursos mentais para assuntos mais importantes como a própria evolução espiritual e no serviço aos outros.

Por outro lado, na minha visão, as fantasias sexuais devem ser superadas, da mesma forma.

Quando impulsos sensuais nos levam a pensar em fantasias sexuais, na minha visão, é necessário que peçamos para nosso Ajustador do Pensamento nos ajude a retomar o controle de nossos pensamentos.

Principalmente, em minha visão, devemos pedir expressamente para que sejamos fieis sexualmente a um parceiro sexual apenas e pedir aos Serafins Guardiões do Destino que nos ajudem a superar eventuais tentações e fantasias sexuais.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:19:56 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2019, 02:28:39 PM »
I would like to add for us to remember in the months or years following the introduction of one of these Divine Missions that are to appear on Urantia.
We can look forward to Adam & Eve to usher in a class or school on the "Rights of Man" and the education of sexuality.

Domtia
Weydevu