Author Topic: The Coming Magisterial Mission Intentions and Coming Shortly - Monjoronson  (Read 498 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
This post from the 1111 Group today is from Monjoronson speaking and it really succinctly tells you the reader just what he intends to do.  If you are asked, what is a Magisterial Mission going to do on earth, remember this post as He tells you exactly what the Mission is going to do and put into effect on Urantia.
Ron

TEXT 1111 Group Transmission

São Carlos -- SP, Brazil, December 21, 2018.
Teacher: Avonal Son, Monjoronson.
Subject: “More on Urantia’s Magisterial Mission.”

Message received by Valdir Soares.

Monjonronson: “It is I, or as you call me, your Avonal Son of God, answering your concerns. One thing that many still do not realize is that I will not appear ‘in glory and power’. I will appear as a ‘male of your realm’ and in this condition during my mission to Urantia I will serve for about 1000 years. My Avonal identity will at first be known by comparatively few. The ministry of a Magisterial Son on a world such as yours is gradual and progressive. A Son of God coming to a world reveals Himself to those who believe. Even when Christ Michael returns to your world in power and glory, as He promised, many still will not believe it, but faith is never optional or unnecessary. The divine plan for your world will be fulfilled according to the will of the Father and as executed by Michael. However, it counts and depends on faith reception from the majority of its inhabitants, but not all.

“When soon I fully manifest, it will be more on the fashion of when Machiventa Melchizedek bestowed himself upon your world in Abraham’s days. His was a short mission to not let the truth about the true God ‘wither’ beyond recognition. Mine is an extensive project to continue the proclamation of the real Gospel of Jesus of Nazareth, restating it to another day and generation, mostly to strengthen the now embryonic Fraternity of Man and Women on Urantia, and to finally reverse the social and political effects of Lucifer Rebellion which installed such a detrimental and dangerous nationalism in the governmental system of your world.

“From the three-part aspects of my mission, the brotherhood of man and woman, the establishment of a global government, and the global ‘diffusion’ of one language, none is easier. The spiritual aspect (brotherhood) is the most challengeable, due the evil remnants of Lucifer’s folly. The political aspect (one government) already has its starting point on the inter-nations markets recently created, and the social aspect (one language) also is promising since the best candidate for that, the English tongue, is not linked to just one nation as happened to global languages in the past. None of this will be successful if there won’t be a methodic, efficient way to reduce the genetic maladies now encrusted into the Urantian races, with individuals wholly incapacitated for the expression of noble and spiritual values that really improve human civilization and boost it towards the ideal of the Kingdom of God.

“The fact that my ultimate presence here is already known and believed across the globe is, no doubt, an important help for when my full manifestation occurs. However, besides understanding the gradual and progressive aspect of my mission, it is important to know that, although my performance will be strictly according to the principles of a Magisterial Mission and to the mandate and wise directions of Michael, the diverse and even adverse reactions of people, institutions and religionists are not unexpected and certainly will generate problems for the course of my mission, especially in the beginning, while the brotherhood of man and women won’t assume major proportions and greater influence. One problematic assumption is to expect that I will be seen as the ‘Antichrist’ mentioned on your apocalyptic records. But do not worry, I have met similar difficulties in previous magisterial missions and the experience is, as you know, ‘the truth will liberate you’. As it was before with Jesus, it will be in my time too. Spiritual pressure, however, produces unexpected and progressive changes.

“Very well my child, it is important to emphasize these aspects of my mission because there are many, even among my students, who still do not realize that I am really a Son of God, but my manifestation will be as a male of the realm, and I will not linger on all kinds of mysticism, but I will work on teaching, leadership and action. Remember, my mission has three aspects: spiritual, social and political. You should expect I will be influential in these three areas.

“I am very happy for this renewed opportunity to interact with you. Again, I assure you that my full manifestation is ahead. I will start small and slow, but not unnoticed. Pay attention to the news.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Coming Magisterial Mission Intentions and Coming Shortly - Monjoronson
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 02:50:20 PM »
The plan of the Magisterial Mission for the rehabilitation of Urantia is so huge in all of its three aspects that tremendous difficulties are surely to be apprehended and the more the Mission lingers, the more difficult it will be to disentangle the situation. Even if the Mission started in a near future, visible to all, several generations will pass-by before there will be a certain stability in the world affairs. My wish is that it can be done in a smooth way with the renewal of human potentials and mindset on this beleaguered planet. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 03:04:22 PM »
We agree with each other on this Clency.  I am also sure that Monjoronson and Serara agree with you too.  A lot of confusion exists here on Urantia about what a Monjoronson mission would be, and if they read that email I posted above this, they would easily see just what it is to be done.

But now that we agree, what do we do about it?  

As starters, the Magisterial Son Monjoron seems to say he expects nothing much but to be ignored of his true mission and/or worth by all or most Urantians for generations.  Generations!   That means the cautious and temperate approach most of us find so tedious and which you warn about taking in your comments above.  Do you have any idea how to go about supporting Monjoronson if he appears in Gibraltar?  Comments please.
RON
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 03:06:51 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 12:43:28 AM »
One step at a time……slowly but surely – these are my mottos – but we have to start somewhere and not waiting for the appropriate time because there will never be, so it must be created or invented. I am not claiming to be the one so proficient in decision-making, but if I am given the authority, my first action, that can lead to open-doors, would be the dissemination of the SER which is ready for that, in my understanding, but is still sitting somewhere. With the Book in our hands, there can be plenty of opportunities to pave the way for the appearance – incarnation in the flesh – of our Celestial Helpers. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 06:57:05 AM »
If the Avonal Son Monjoronson appears in Gilbratar the world will be astonished.

It was different times, when Machiventa Melchizedek appeared in physical body in the world.

Just to add to the visitors to the Serara Forum and read just a little the Urantia Book: - Machiventa Melchizedek is the sage of Salem (Jerusalem), who offered wine to Abraham according to the Old Testament of the Bible.

Going back to the main subject, today the world is different, before the technology, where mobile phones record videos and people give quick publicity through the internet.

I believe that in a short time, the fact would be knowledge of the world.

Like Clency's comment, I will be open-minded, for the world urgently needs spiritual, social, and political renewal.

======= 

Se o Filho Avonal Monjoronson aparecer em Gilbratar  o mundo ficará espantado.

Era tempos diferentes, quando Machiventa Melquisedeque apareceu em corpo físico no mundo.

Apenas para acrescentar para os visitantes do Fórum Serara e que leram apenas um pouco o Livro de Urantia: -  Machiventa Melquisedeque é o sábio de Salém (Jerusalém), que ofereceu vinho a Abraão, segundo o antigo testamento da Bíblia.

Voltando ao assunto principal, hoje o mundo é diferente, diante da tecnologia, aonde telefones celulares gravam vídeos e pessoas dão publicidade rápida através da internet.

Eu acredito que em pouco tempo, o fato seria de conhecimento do mundo.

Assim como o comentário de Clency, eu estarei de portas abertas, pois o mundo precisa urgentemente de renovação espiritual, social e política.

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online willieb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 08:44:35 AM »
I think, considering modern communication, that Monjoronson need only say three things:-

1. I am here leading a divine mission in transforming this world.
2. Jesus will also become part of this mission at the right time.
3. I will witness your eventual death and that of your offspring, and their offspring.
The result will be astonishing.

Greetings
willieb 

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 11:16:12 AM »
It comes to me that the real crux and essence of this message from Monjoronson is found and so well expressed in  this paragraph:

“From the three-part aspects of my mission, the brotherhood of man and woman, the establishment of a global government, and the global ‘diffusion’ of one language, none is easier. The spiritual aspect (brotherhood) is the most challengeable, due the evil remnants of Lucifer’s folly. The political aspect (one government) already has its starting point on the inter-nations markets recently created, and the social aspect (one language) also is promising since the best candidate for that, the English tongue, is not linked to just one nation as happened to global languages in the past. None of this will be successful if there won’t be a methodic, efficient way to reduce the genetic maladies now encrusted into the Urantian races, with individuals wholly incapacitated for the expression of noble and spiritual values that really improve human civilization and boost it towards the ideal of the Kingdom of God."

Some of the specifics of just what Monjoronson has in mind, intent, and some of His  proposals for Urantia can be found in the book, "Healing  a Broken World" with it's sub-heading "The Grassroots Guide to a Socially Sustainable Future" as received from Monjoronson by Daniel Raphael with  Byron Belitsos, published in 2013.  Unfortunately for them, us, and Urantia there has been little cooperation from Daniel Raphael, Byron Belitos,  Roxanne  Andrews, their groups and so many others of the variations and aberrations of the old Teaching Missions.  It is my understanding that the numerous invitations from Ron to join with us to become members  and/or partners  towards the establishment and consequent successes of  the Magisterial Missions, the  Contact Commission, The Michael Mission, or a Bestowal Missions have always been ignored, declined, and in general have been met with a cold disregard and disinterest, just have all offers and invitations from anyone in the Urantia Book Foundation and Urantia  Book readers all around the world.  We here can only pray, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do" and we move forward without them. Ron has never wavered in his continual efforts to include all of these people who could add their energies, talents, and voices to this "sacred" work with these Missions.  It is really quite tragic since we all share the same or similar ultimate common goals for Urantia and Her people.
We should never underestimate nor discount the importance of our membership here.  It is a real treasure for all of us....each according to their own budding and deepening understanding  and growth.    LarryG

Offline Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 01:24:07 PM »
And thank you Larry and Steve for joining Ron in person and spirit for those meetings and taking a picture and posting it.  It means a lot to the spirit of what you're saying.

On a lighter note, maybe the game, Civilization VII will have a feature or character representing Divine leadership:

https://youtu.be/EZ8XRJNitCE
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 01:48:25 PM by Dominick O »

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2019, 10:10:53 PM »
"We should never underestimate or discount the importance of our membership here, it is a real treasure for all of us ... each according to their own understanding and growth." This statement by LarryG, I believe that it should become a kind of banner for all of us that really, for some kind of merits, we are here, waiting for those who are in front to indicate what is next. The only thing we should ask in our prayers is: "More spiritual strength and more mental strength"

Online KIBET BRIAN

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2019, 03:00:01 PM »
Lying to people is very easy because you essentially tell them what they want to hear, convincing people they have been lied to since is very hard because you  tell them what they really need to hear.People feel betrayed because they wanted to believe what they believed in is trueand people don't let go of that easily.   
I think its important to explain difference between wants and needs. What people need is spiritual reeducation

Online bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2019, 11:41:28 PM »
Hi All,

The many points made on this topic are valid and pertinent. I think that it all boils down to one word; preparation.
Think, when Lord Michael came as Jesus, and forerunner was sent to prepare or open the way.
We do need to prepare the way, without knowing what preparations that Monjoronson will undertake. 
Those preparatory undertakings should personally speaking, include our hearts, and homes. Then our communities, and our spheres of influence. We can hope that using our technology, then, that the effects will become exponential, and spread across our globe like a seismic wave.
I leave this here for our consideration.
The Glory of God is Intelligence...