Author Topic: 2nd Day Meeting of the Contact Commission summary  (Read 436 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
2nd Day Meeting of the Contact Commission summary
« on: March 12, 2019, 05:57:20 PM »
2nd Day Meeting of the Contact Commission Summary

Deity Absolute speaks =  The Contact Commission was enlarged recently to four and it will further be enlarged to seven when it is finally done putting itself together.   Today was mostly small talk and I attended observing through the mind of Ron Besser.  He was aware of me and so was Michael who also indwelt him did.  Our work today was to ascertain whether Ron could complete the mission assigned to him through the Contact Commission, and he did very well.  In spite, he did so well, we outlined that the Contact Commission was to establish its presence east and west of the placement it now resides in York.  That will require placing others in spare offices here and there to take the workload with the York Contact Commission when the time comes too.

Further, the present Contact Commission will have further work for itself over the next few months as the offices for the work are to be established in the "L" shaped building in center square York.  It is worthy to know that Ron had offices in the build in the mid 80's as Velzy Associates of New York.  He never dreamed he would return there as a leader in the Magisterial Foundation Mission work of today.   Ron has a picture of the L shaped building below for your edification.  

« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 08:51:24 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 2nd Day Meeting of the Contact Commission summary
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 06:22:11 PM »

THE SECOND DAY MEETING OF THE CONTACT COMMISSION

The Deity Absolute, above, provided the fact of the office space to be provided is likely to be the L shaped building noted years before as the logical place to choose to house the Magisterial Mission in York.  I am indeed familiar with the building and once visited the Mayor of York there for business. 

In addition to this there were many personal issues discussed for the Commission members.  Moving and disruption to do it and whether funds would be ready to help with moves to York .  They indicate that "yes" that help would be available.  They also gave permission for the universe epochal revelation of the Urantia Book to be produce through the York mailing center for those on the List established over a year ago for same.

I have used this meeting to explain how the Contact Commission would become permanent on Urantia and that it shall become the original conduit to speak with humans officially on Urantia when the time comes.  The present Commissioners are invited to stay as long as they may.  Now the Contact Commission is recognized as a full time agency for contact with us and it will always be hosted by the present members until it because time to finish the idea with friends of the court now fulfilling its total numbers.  No further agencies except the Urantia book distribution offices in the Magisterial Foundation will take their place ever.

This means that the Magisterial Foundation and the Contact Commission are combined offices in the L shaped building or until new offices which are proposed to be drawn up for  later years will replace these when the time comes.

Here is a screen shot of the interior of the L shaped building as it comes with a media center and meeting room we will make use of.

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 08:11:19 PM »
Ron--Thank you so much for these daily updates.  I so look forward to learning how things are going.  Also  thanks for the photos.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 3rd Day Meeting of the Contact Commission summary
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 09:03:15 AM »
3rd Day Meeting of the Contact Commission Summary

Morning Session:

Dr. Mendoza attended us at the morning session.  He introduced news of a new virus developing in the United States that we should know about.  The virus has has no name yet, but it acts like the flu, yet is more like pneumonia and affects the breathing.  He said doctors are trying to call it flu or pneumonia, but is more a case of streptococcus grey.  This virus is not known by the medical community today, but will be learned when Ron Besser's book, "Origin of AIDS and Autism" is soon released.  Dr. Mendoza's advise at this time is this:  If you have symptoms like flu or pneumonia, get to a doctor and get a shot of G3 penicillin.  Remember - G3 penicillin.

Dr. Mendoza also revealed to the Commissioners a cure for one of the variations of Lupus.  I refer to Ron to further write out the procedure in developing a tincture used for the cure.  And thank you Dr. Mendoza for this most recent revelation.  

The Commissioners were informed that they were under the direct authority of God the Absolute.  We were reminded that all spiritual beings whose title begins with God is always personal, and if the title begins with Deity, it is non-personal.

During the afternoon session Ron initiated a technique for transmission that he has been wanting to try for some time.  He calls it Rapid Fire Practice Transmissions.  The goal for the 3 Commissioners is to develop the ability to take a series of short transmissions in a rapid and continuous manner.  It goes like this:  Larry takes a short transmission, then Steven takes one, then passes too Dominick for his turn, then back to Steven for one and then another, and then passes to Larry for on or two, back to Dominick, and so on.  This type of practice enables one to take a transmission anywhere, anytime under almost any condition.

Later, Ron encouraged we Commissioners to set up websites.  The purpose is to arouse the people around the world to come to know the invasion of spirit to the world.  Also, it was decided that each of the Commissioners will be with a Master Spirit while guiding us to take on the writing of a Chapter of epochal revelation.  Manatutia told us that we three cab do it bust must go through the mill taking years of transmission developing our skills before we can equal Ron's abilities.  Larry asked, "Who decides what is revealed to mankind?"  We were told that Father himself decides who, what, and when something is to be revealed on Urantia or on any other planet for that matter.

We discussed that humans on Urantia are verm very unique.  Humans' ascension carriers on the mansion worlds are different then all other superuniveerses.  1.34 million persons per day on Urantia begin their ascension careers...that's approximately 500 million persons per year, and of that 375 million persons do not survive.

Toward the end of our day Ron asked me to include in the summary of the days meeting what Ron told about the death of Caligstia and Lucifer after the end of the rebellion and in the courtroom for adjudication.  I am going to pass this onto Ron to recite to you for the reason on his elegant way of telling a story.  You must hear it from Ron.

Thank you for reading this summary.

Steven

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 09:26:34 AM »
DOMINICK HERE posting on Steve's sign-in:

Just an addendum to Steve's notes, and thank you Steve, is that the website(s) mentioned were care of MONJORONSON.  Keywords were provided as Steve mentions.  Furthermore, room, freedom, leeway, etc was given to piece the content together; followed by some review process among Commissioners, and the Forum.
Providing notes and replies at this time are constrained by the fact that the only computer we have good access to is our single hotel computer which has some sticky keys and is infected with pop-ups, locaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaated in the breakfast aaaaaaaaaare.
I left the typos so you can all see the A button Steve had to deal with :) !

Offline Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 11:16:49 AM »
Steve, if that is true as you say it would mean that only 1 out of 4 or 25% would survive the death 
experience, and that means over 6 billion people will seize to exist. Domtia.  

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 02:38:14 PM »
Like Pliktarious, I also have a hard time to wrap this revelation around my mind, I am obnibulated by it and I really don’t know if I must take it for granted. The lost of souls is indeed huge, it is more than the number of soldiers who died on battle fields during WWI&II combined. We all know from the Urantia Book that when we pass-over we have the choice to either continue with life or reject it and we also learn that those who choose life-eternal are given the help required all along the ascension career so that to be successful. I can’t imagine that someone, eventhough he has had a pitiful mortal existence and choose to go along with life-eternal, can deny the LOVE of the Father of all. There must be a good explanation why there are so many souls that fail to cross the finish line in a favourable condition and a better environment, particularly when one has to go first through an healing program before leading off on the ascension path. The lost of so many souls is what Lucifer&co have aimed to and if he were still around, he would have had a good laughing. Sorry for being ironical, but I feel really dumbfounded. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 03:14:02 PM »
In my mind, the figures grants a picture. It really portrays what is stated as "unique", I also am thinking it speaks of soul survival, which faith has a lot to do with it, as well as the wisdom acquired. Those with some understanding, exposure of The Urantia Book may have a greater propensity to grasp the "eternal life" that is being offered. Most mortals here who have no idea of this are most likely to face some sort of shock which may even stunt their growth, and at worse, choose to go no further. I am hoping that the education and training for the departed(the deceased ones) are given due regard. I recall the massive work unfolding in the grid and am very sympathetic to how overwhelming this work may be for all who come to assist the lost souls up there.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 04:32:52 PM »
This is Ron, and I think as I read these comments taken after Steve and Dominick have had their say, you in particular Clency and then Sue, are being a little too sentimental.  Let me get at it this way:

Put your feet on Paradise and you are as big and as important as the Father might be if he had other feet to decide these things, and you see a group of mortals in Superuniverse Seven who did not have a soul when they died to be candidates for the promised ascension career.

First of all, how do you give someone an ascension career that requires as soul to resurrect when there is no soul?

Right off the top on this problem about no soul, is the question about how is it possible that this did not take place?  You are then informed by the angelic realm, that the groups what had no soul to resurrect. never experimented with life, nor did they join any organizations with other soul to gain experience, nor was there anything in life they said or thought they wanted?  That is not so much a question from the angelic realm in their report to you, but is the question the angel says to you, how is this possible?

God the Supreme then reports to you, and advises you these were full grown adults who pilfered everything they ever had of value away, and that He, God the Supreme, never got anything from them to evaluate.

Then others reported to you from higher realms, that these names of the souless departed ones never appeared in soul form before them to work out destiny privileges; nor did these souless ones ever ask for an exemption to run an ascension career with or without their significant other.  The truth is nothing ever showed up in the entire life span of the ones who could not go on because they never entered life with any interest to get on a list for life extensions or thought processing to help them live life better.

Now this group of souless ones are up before the judges to determine how they might be passed on now that they have died.

You now ask the Creator Son of the Local Universe they lived in, "where were these pople in your review to see what they needed to improve their lives?"  

The Creator Son of that Local Universe reports back to you none of them were ever reviewed!  How can that be?

The truth of the matter is that every Creator Son endeavors to look at each life at least at once, and then to register them as a life form on the planet of origin.  In the cases before the judges now, they never got registered by the Creator Son, although they got registered as a will creature, and registered by the Holy Spirit to be removed if there is a planetary disaster where evacuation had to be made.  They did make that list. 

So the judges have looked today what is before them to adjudicate either to move on or cease the life form for lack of a soul.  The judges learned that the individuals with no souls had no real interest in life and went to their deaths wantonly disregarding leaving any help to disturb Michel into declaring them ready to ask the question, "can we ascend then?"  Michael will pass them on if they ask the question astutely enough to be reconfigured as an ascension candidate.  None in this group even ever asked that for consideration.

Michael takes all the judges and their information into consideration, and learns he has noting to recommend to the Father for a future career, in what he never really knows.  The Ancients of Days.  They see it as a list only with no demarcation on it and say to the Father we have no reason to pass these on as no reason is given to do so.  And so the group fails to be passed on.  They have no redeeming value at all to be considered further and they are dropped from the life rolls.

Now I have given you the reason this group was dropped from the life rolls.  Now it is up to you on Paradise to decide.  What do you decide from the evidence given they need to be passed on?   The answer is given from those  you use that these people have little ot offer and are not going to do well even if they life given to them all over again.  In this case Father says I have enough humans who do care, they take priority and those who could care less are excused, and out they go. 

On Urantia most people how die never get beyond their 5th circle.  Most stay in the sixth util they die of old age or  something else.   And that is where Steve Gitz gets his numbers and stats as to how awful it really it on Urantia that no sould really ever grew in these people at all. 

Ron for Michael and Mother Spirit and others in the life function departments.
K

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2019, 11:22:02 AM »
I would like, without losing sight of the fundamental need to remain well involved in everything that is reported to us in relation to the York meeting by the contact committee, to make a little comment around that point that has awakened so much disenchantment, about the number of survivors. Ron has done in his own way, an explanation that is interpreted that if there is no soul to survive there can be no survivor. In fact, if only the soul has the potential for survival, it means that not all "human" beings can aspire to eternal life. In this way I understand that it is not that the immense population is denied the right to ascend, but that they simply do not have the endowment that allows them to achieve that high achievement; but equally, they would not want to do it.
Here it is important to keep in mind that Urantia is a decimal planet (experimental) where a series of trials of new species of life were allowed, so it is possible that not all of us who inhabit the planet today, gather the necessary requirements to be soul carrier: this is a majority only resemble humans in name and form (robotoids) but who are not soul carriers. And I speculate that a good number had to have been generated in the genetic engineering laboratory of Lucifer, the rebel sovereign. And being able to discover these individuals does not take much effort: They are not moved by compassion. Thanks

Online newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2019, 01:27:57 PM »
I offer an excerpt from the Urantia Book, from where I happen to be currently reading, which explains the issue of choice and soul progress as Ron has expounded upon very clearly.  [emphasis mine]

"5:1.5.However Urantia mortals may differ in their intellectual, social, economic, and even moral opportunities and endowments, forget not that their spiritual endowment is uniform and unique. They all enjoy the same divine presence of the gift from the Father, and they are all equally privileged to seek intimate personal communion with this indwelling spirit of divine origin, while they may all equally choose to accept the uniform spiritual leading of these Mystery Monitors.

5:1.6.If mortal man is wholeheartedly spiritually motivated, unreservedly consecrated to the doing of the Father's will, then, since he is so certainly and so effectively spiritually endowed by the indwelling and divine Adjuster, there cannot fail to materialize in that individual's experience the sublime consciousness of knowing God and the supernal assurance of surviving for the purpose of finding God by the progressive experience of becoming more and more like him.

5:1.7.Man is spiritually indwelt by a surviving Thought Adjuster. If such a human mind is sincerely and spiritually motivated, if such a human soul desires to know God and become like him, honestly wants to do the Father's will, there exists no negative influence of mortal deprivation nor positive power of possible interference which can prevent such a divinely motivated soul from securely ascending to the portals of Paradise.

5:1.8.The Father desires all his creatures to be in personal communion with him. He has on Paradise a place to receive all those whose survival status and spiritual nature make possible such attainment. Therefore settle in your philosophy now and forever: To each of you and to all of us, God is approachable, the Father is attainable, the way is open; the forces of divine love and the ways and means of divine administration are all interlocked in an effort to facilitate the advancement of every worthy intelligence of every universe to the Paradise presence of the Universal Father
5:1.9.The fact that vast time is involved in the attainment of God makes the presence and personality of the Infinite none the less real. Your ascension is a part of the circuit of the seven superuniverses, and though you swing around it countless times, you may expect, in spirit and in status, to be ever swinging inward. You can depend upon being translated from sphere to sphere, from the outer circuits ever nearer the inner center, and some day, doubt not, you shall stand in the divine and central presence and see him, figuratively speaking, face to face. It is a question of the attainment of actual and literal spiritual levels; and these spiritual levels are attainable by any being who has been indwelt by a Mystery Monitor, and who has subsequently eternally fused with that Thought Adjuster.

5:1.10.The Father is not in spiritual hiding, but so many of his creatures have hidden themselves away in the mists of their own willful decisions and for the time being have separated themselves from the communion of his spirit and the spirit of his Son by the choosing of their own perverse ways and by the indulgence of the self-assertiveness of their intolerant minds and unspiritual natures.

5:1.11.Mortal man may draw near God and may repeatedly forsake the divine will so long as the power of choice remains. Man's final doom is not sealed until he has lost the power to choose the Father's will. There is never a closure of the Father's heart to the need and the petition of his children. Only do his offspring close their hearts forever to the Father's drawing power when they finally and forever lose the desire to do his divine will—to know him and to be like him. Likewise is man's eternal destiny assured when Adjuster fusion proclaims to the universe that such an ascender has made the final and irrevocable choice to live the Father's will.

5:1.12.The great God makes direct contact with mortal man and gives a part of his infinite and eternal and incomprehensible self to live and dwell within him. God has embarked upon the eternal adventure with man. If you yield to the leadings of the spiritual forces in you and around you, you cannot fail to attain the high destiny established by a loving God as the universe goal of his ascendant creatures from the evolutionary worlds of space."

ergo: if there are no choices made by a mortal mind that lead to soul creation (which is the proviso for the ascension career) all contingencies that the Universal Fathers has put in place to work with the soul through an ascension career are unavailable;  not as a matter of spiritual rejection but for the simple fact that without the soul there is nothing to work with.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2019, 01:40:22 PM »
Simply put, there is no eternal life without soul and to have a soul – spiritual body – of good standing, it must be fed correctly with the appropriate nourishment, just like a physical body, if not well nourished is doomed to death ; it goes the same way for the soul. To-day, most people in the world know what are the vital éléments to sustain a material life – eat well, sleep well, entertain a regular physical exercise – so as to avoid illnesses, but rare are those who really know what it is all about when it comes to spiritual body and how to feed it well. Is it enough to absorb mentally spiritual literatures for a soul growth or to have a seemingly religious life ? For my own sake, compassion, love and all the other qualities that make a human a human, are the real food for soul-growth and there exists some individuals, without having any knowledge of spiritual truth, who are devoting their life actually for their peers, by working for a good cause to make this world a better place to live. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2019, 01:27:16 AM »
This I will expose, it's a bit speculative on my part, only taking into account that Clency brought the point of the soul feeding. It is heard to speak with enough or full foundation that: before the body gets sick, the mind becomes sick and before the mind gets sick the soul becomes sick; so that to cure the diseases of the body we must go to the root and not stay looking for the causes in the branches. Now, we would have to ask, how does the soul get sick? We already saw that Clency raised how the soul should be fed to stay healthy. Therefore, it could be concluded that the bad feeding of the soul would lead to diseases of the soul as a consequence. But, what would be the known diseases of the soul? 
Here I am going to move to the Eden and the mythology that presents the Scriptures of Adam and Eve as a couple of pure beings, who enjoyed a happy and natural life without the slightest stain or sin, who walked naked. But Eve fell into temptation and sinned because of accepting to eat the forbidden fruit. It is said that the first reaction of her when she realized that she had missed the commitment she had contracted with God, was to cover her nakedness because she felt embarrassed. So shame is the first disease of the soul. But she felt guilty, which is the second disease of the soul and also felt fear of punishment, the third of the most serious diseases of the soul. This certainly can be accepted with good reason, considering that when we (or me) imagine the soul, we consider it completely pure and free in every way.. And is the woman, above all, I believe, that it has been subjected to these sufferings from an early age. But it is not that I am proposing to start a new debate on the subject that really deserves it. Thanks

Online newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2019, 01:44:59 PM »
Occerpa,

Do you not know your Urantia Book and the facts about Adam and Eve?  I personally don't see your connection to Adam and Eve whatsoever in relation to "soul" development (or lack thereof)  as they are of the order of The Material Sons as such a  Material Son and Daughter are commissioned to our planet of evolutionary nativity.

37:9.9.The Material Sons of God. When a creative liaison between the Creator Son and the universe representative of the Infinite Spirit, the Universe Mother Spirit, has completed its cycle, when no more offspring of the combined nature are forthcoming, then does the Creator Son personalize in dual form his last concept of being, thus finally confirming his own and original dual origin. In and of himself he then creates the beautiful and superb Sons and Daughters of the material order of universe sonship. This is the origin of the original Adam and Eve of each local system of Nebadon. They are a reproducing order of sonship, being created male and female. Their progeny function as the relatively permanent citizens of a system capital, though some are commissioned as Planetary Adams.

37:9.10.On a planetary mission the Material Son and Daughter are commissioned to found the Adamic race of that world, a race designed eventually to amalgamate with the mortal inhabitants of that sphere. Planetary Adams are both descending and ascending Sons, but we ordinarily class them as ascending.

Chapters 73 to 75 of the Urantia Book will further clarify for you that Adam and Eve are not origin mortals of a planet but pre-existent and sent here on a specific mission as many other orders of celestial beings are.  Further, they did not 'sin' by eating some non-existent forbidden fruit but actually 'defaulted' by breaking conditions of their mission as Planetary Adam and Eve (see chapter 75 for full details).  Their involvement with a planet is for biological upliftment of the origin species of a planet and they are pre-existent before their mission to an evolutionary world as well as afterwards.

Also if you go back to my excerpt from the Urantia Book on soul requirement and Rons original post, it is clear that a soul must be developed by mortals in order to have an existence beyond their planet of evolutionary nativity.

I hope this helps.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 01:50:08 PM by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2019, 03:14:29 PM »
Greetings Newstarsaphire and many thanks for the attention to react to my post and the references you make to me about the material sons of God. I inform you that this document on Adam and Eve, has been one of those that I most enjoy of the Urantia book because it brought us precisely that revelation about how it happened its failure, which I found quite "human" but supremely enlightening for those we only knew the biblical version of original sin. What I wanted was to refer to the "mythology" that allows us to typify the origins of the diseases of the soul (shame, guilt and fear) chained to the mortal body. That is why I made the warning that it was somewhat speculative on my part, even though it gives it great validity in the reality of the man identified with his body. Anyway I thank you very much Newstarsaphire, because you have motivated me to read again about those documents; but I hope you have in mind that my english is limited,  that does not allow me to express myself with more solvency, and I hope also you can see in my post something of goodwill as contribution to the understanding of the complex human nature. Thanks