Author Topic: Day 6  (Read 154 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Day 6
« on: March 17, 2019, 12:02:06 AM »
Day 6 information is continued to day 7.

Agenda is large and must be carried over.

Today accomplished three Board of Director Meetings placing Dominick Orhbeck on two corporate Boards of Director as part of the ongoing assignments to provide these subsidiary organizations competent reviews of policy coming out of the Magisterial Foundation.

We received a list of protocols when humans deal with incarnated Deity or divinity.  I will post the protocols with permission of Monjoronson when I have time to review all that has been provided today.  right now my list has 17 items.

Round Robin practice instituted today.  A Round Robin is when a radio transmitter starts to transmit practice sessions to many other transmitters with the understanding the test is a round robin exercise.  The practice transmitter connects to as many as 100 or 10 or at least 5 transmitters located in distant places and the object to make it a closed circuit where the testing transmitter receives back from many transmitting stations the identical test message routed through those antennas to determine the testers signal strength and its ability to receive good messages from the outlying transmitters.  We in the United States simply refer to this as round robin testing.   Today we introduced the same thing to the Contact Commission by asking the universe to take new transmitters sitting at our meeting table to start messaging them and to take turns around the table with no prompting by the Chair until he calls the round robin off.  We successfully test four rounds non stop and I personally was very well pleased how it went.  Al least we proved all at the meeting could transmit on the spur of the moment and well.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "I told Ron to makes the test and it went off very well.  Each member at the table freely transmitter unknown assigned teachers when the transmissions went off for them to receive without them knowing who or how long or what subject.

"I also saw Ron wince when Mother Spirit hit him unexpectedly too and he did just fine.  And we report further more that Dominick Ohrbeck successfully practiced with a full Paradise Father connection very well and it was of considerable length as a benediction to the group.

"We concluded the day with nothing more than to continue the draft Agenda for this day into the final and 7th day of the Contact Commission meeting.

The Local Universe of Avalon stopped in and spoke to each member in a round robin test of their own in Avalon while these were going on in York in the Local Universe of Nebadon.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Day 6
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 04:02:26 AM »
There are indeed great things coming in the pipeline. The Round Robin table reminds me of the once Hub transmission that we try to implement without a successful outcome ; the forumers must perhaps still have it in mind, I suppose. It is somehow of the same process - potential transmitters around the world should be in synchronicity with the York local time so as to receive messages in a timely manner. Let us see what comes out of it. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 05:16:17 PM »
I am absorbing these news from the happenings in these meetings. I have no comments as I see that it does no justice until it reaches its final day of proceedings. I am simply in a state of quiet calm and joy as things seem to get practiced, new revelations become known and that we are slowly being opened to the activity of the Local Universes that are operating and helping one another, which I am finding as simply marvelous. I chuckled and thought, how about calling the new XYZ as MARVELOUS?! (Well, ha I couldn’t help it, after seeing the new movie out on Captain Marvel).

Anyhow, back to the serious nature of what the new combined XYZ administration unit would present, as this is so unique without borders and to cement the idea of the existing transference of personnel and assistance between these neighboring Local Universes, this is amazing, and to have these LUs join in collaboration with the approval of Paradise is a wonder in that it presents a unified presence of intention in gaining greater force for good in dealing with the problems of rebellion and how it affects so many in the chain of command, so to speak.

In another thought, there is also that the XYZ forms an interesting coherence in this corner of the Superuniverse of Orvonton, I wonder how this may be working to prepare for the possible expansionary work into the First Outer Space Zone which, from previous revelations here on the forum, is very close to Nebadon. Could there be a preparational drive for future space work in the mind of the God the Supreme with God the Ultimate? (I may be jumping ahead a bit but it does not escape my thinking of how things are gearing up for future work and expansion and what is happening here on Urantia with unique fusion candidates who are still present on the planet of their nativity to cooperate in the Magisterial Mission must surely be seen as a game changer in the eyes of administrators everywhere...sorry, I can really let my mind get away from me, but the excitement is tantamount is it not?!) I am sure everyone up there must be thinking to the effect, “..my word, how the Father of All, never ceases to surprise us!..”

I see (from the accounts written in TUB) the Lucifer Rebellion has caused such a ripple effect to the point of concern and that much education is necessary to better understand why it happened in the first place. To this effect, many personnel, high and low, can and will need, if they may, to learn as much as they can that arises from such a tragedy. Urantia, is certainly becoming a real eyesore with such a reputation that it surely must be a planet to watch how it can be claimed back. Thoughts do abound in my mind and I let it drift enough to understand there is so much we are yet to know and realize from the LUs viewpoint on all areas of what ensued when Lucifer unleashed his Manifesto and then did what he did.

I am a small pawn in the game of chess here and the Lords of the Court have certainly got their hands full. What can the little pawns do? And can the “round Robin” be extended beyond the four wonderful Commissioners if that is still being called as such? I remain calm and resilient in faith and hope in what Father wishes to unfold in Michael of Nebadon’s wise plans for folding back the rebellion and to, eventually, with the help of Serara and Monjoronson and Team, bring back Urantia into the fold of universal administration and eternal life. No matter how long this may take, may it all go well Father Michael.

Thank you Ron, Steven, Larry and Dominick for staying the course through what must be a challenge and an education through these longs days of meetings.

Many regards and prayers be with you all,

Sue/7inOcean

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 07:48:34 PM »
Hi, Sue. You synthesized my whole thought. The union of the local universes represents, in my view, a future preparation for the pilgrims of time and space that will come from the first level of outer space to the "Great Universe." On the other hand, there is also the rebellion of Lucifer and all his ills, and a university will possibly be made in the future on our planet to study the nefarious effects of rebellion on the rise of souls.  Julio.

=======

Oi Sue. Você sintetizou todo o meu pensamento. A união dos universos locais representam, em minha visão, uma preparação futura dos peregrinos do tempo e do espaço que irão vir do primeiro nível do espaço exterior para o "Grande Universo". Por outro lado, também existe a rebelião de Lúcifer e todos os seus malefícios, e uma universidade, possivelmente, será feita no futuro em nosso planeta para estudar os nefastos efeitos da rebelião na ascenção das almas. Julio.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 07:51:02 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)