Author Topic: Carbon Powders Through Helium Infraction - much more too  (Read 488 times)

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Carbon Powders Through Helium Infraction - much more too
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2019, 11:34:43 PM »
Dear SERARA,
I'm exited that an opportunity exists to help remove the awful burden of dependence for the wonderful Polish people's energy needs that are currently controlled by a communist country whose interest is to control them rather than help them. No sovereign country's people should have to fight so hard for their freedom to sustain their chance for growth and quality of life. Energy plays an important role in the peoples' progress. And today a tyrant desires to keep the energy squeeze on them until they give him what he wants  --  Poland.

And the Assignment of the oil and gas royalties earned to the Magisterial Mission would enable  advancement of the projects planned by the Rayson Corporation for global needs to achieve the sustainable peace and growth for all peoples on Urantia.

And finally, there is no higher work then the choice to go about doing the Father's business when helping his children. SERARA, I am a father and a grandfather, and there is no greater desire that I have than to do forth em and to see them well in life. I do what I can to help Father's children.  That is what He wants too.

Thank you, SERARA.

Steven
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 12:49:10 AM by Ron Besser »

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2019, 05:40:38 AM »
Dear Steven

Thank you very much for the long post on Polish matters above. It is too large for me to be able to quickly translate to Polish. I have already translated : 
1) an excerpt concerning Poland from the transmission from Lanaforge by Ron B, 
2) Serara's message to you by Ron and 
3) your explanation for Serara in your last post. 

I think that presents suficiently to Poles the discussion above concerning problem of gaz in Poland.

André

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2019, 11:00:07 AM »
In all the discussion going on firstly with Julio about orgnizing a congress with the help of the Urantia readers in Brazil and now with Steven’s idea of promoting the Poland gaz so as to be no longer dependent on Russia’s energy and at the same time through a business process to bring the Magisterial Mission the financial requirement to start really working on the ground, there is a lesson to be learned : do not be hasty , in french ‘‘ ne pas mettre la charrue devant le bœuf ’’ and to let those in charge of the Mission to have the last word in all decisions, eventhough one can have good intention to be of service to the Father, so let us wait and see how all of this turns out. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online gitz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2019, 12:09:20 PM »
Clency,

I kindly smiled at your the french equivalent to "do not be hasty," "ne pas mettre la charrue devant le boef."  Being an American I tend to look at problems or projects in this way: " Don't sit around thinking about it -- get it done!"

Patience has never been my best quality, but I'm working real hard on it.  Thanks Clency.   S.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2019, 02:13:39 PM »
Clency, et al:  Generally speaking I feel like a drunk nurse in the ER wanting a gurney someone else is using to get the dog bite of a hang over rested and to be kind again, which is not possible unless I get that gurney.  Staying on subject is hard for that nurse too, and it matters not that we amble along with anything because we seldom are allowed to mix four micron coal with Polish gaz before and frankly rather that than the silence of no interaction at all.  

There is no easy solution to some of these subjects unless, as Steven says, action is taken and stop talking and do it.  I happen to swear to that too and I consider this thread a good review about potentials and that actual s find no nest yet here to grow in to the fresh start needed.

With regard to four micron coal: I see it coming into actual fact even though American and European interest has waned to the point they do not want to hear anything about it really.  We will eventually have more to say on the matter when we can clear our fuel injectors in book writing for now.  Later, is maybe six to ten months more down the road.

First on the agenda is to somehow get the Magisterial Mission in motion we can become part of and end this endless speculation of how we tell it is running and tell what we must do for them on the phone or the factory today.  SERARA says that is wisely said of you know you are SERARA or MONJORONSON, and they do.

Second is a book about MATERIALIZATION.  Boy will it force a reevaluation on the subject of chemical analysis.  Have you ever wondered how the Ultimatons do it?  

Finally, have I got a bear of a headache!  This book is now recovering from a thorough text edit and publishing formatting under the guiding care of Newstarsaphire.  She nearly killed herself having to learn the Chicago Manual of Style publication-  That is the Bible on how to do things the most very right way to present a manuscript to the public as in publishing.  Anyone who types for marketing publication will pay your dues since it is hard to learn and makes no sense to most normal people in a lot of places.  I used it in college and that was 50 years ago at least.

See to know all about it:
https://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html
But I have kicked the can down the road to the point I am out of road and must make some decisions.  They are damned if you do and damned if you don't ones since humanitarian needs outweigh the money goals to me.  There is a Medical Addendum to this about 300 page book where we publish, out in the open, two AIDS vaccines that if you are really good, you could make in your kitchen.  They are suspiciously easy to make, but they are lethal to AIDS.  The can is all bent up because I know if I publish them out in the open like this, we will set a new low in a circus of thievery of intellectual property not seen since the Rosetta Stone translated all Egyptian hieroglyphics.   AIDS is hieroglyphs my friend and we translate it to kill it off.  But thievery will make the shots too expensive and the top 1 percent will only benefit.  that is what I wrestle right now.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Last year when we started this book with Ron, all he could say was "give me give me" and then hog noises arose in the transmissions from him.  Now he has a finished manuscript with all the vaccines listed in herbal remedy recipes.  Yes, you heard right.  Rayson saw his deep concern of thievery and made sure to produce the formulas in  the form of herbal batch making up 1,000 CC's per batch.  A careful person could make them in the kitchen and Ron fully agreed we needed to make the vaccines available to the little guy who had no way to medical help and was cut off by some world catastrophe and had only himself to treat with what he made.  It is a futuristic way to make medicine and Rayson will teach it and doctors might groan and patients might die younger than they intended for mistakes they make putting these things together, but self sufficiency is what is to be taught to Urantia now.  You have too much luxury chasing too many dollars and it has killed all thought on Urantia so completely there is hardly any self sufficiency left.

"The book is classic Ron.  He makes you yearn for more and fills you with so many facts you feel like the goose who provides pate and then dies of over indulgence.  Be afraid this book becomes a best seller, because it has every potential of being so and we are agreeing from the start he may have to hide under an alias and let the fame go entirely.  He is fully discharged on finding someone to provide advice legally and publishing technique for not just anyone can handle a book like this and he knows it very well.  He has contacted labs, lawyers, journals, and who knows what else and cannot get a hearing at all because they consider him a fake or worse a charlatan with ideas that will cripple research for years.  We will see about that.  My advice to you Ron is to damn the torpeodoes and just publish and take what happens completely.  End of statement on the book.  Now a statement on the world of prayer and thanksgiving.

PRAYER AND THANKSGIVING are essentially gone from the words of children and adults on Urantia today.  Seldom do we hear Thank You Father at all and Ron does it daily for himself and to let Father know he keeps Him in mind all the time.  He never forgets before he closes his eyes, what to say to Father within and to the Paradise Father if he happens to be in attendance.  He is about the fifty person on Urantia who said it that way, "Thank you Father for my day."  He is truly ours in all things and this book is a great lesson in humility.  He address to captivate the audience with truth about AIDS people will slap the foreheads over when they read it, as it is that good.  However, he has a problem with attribution and settles it by providing insights into the universe and gives and acknowledgement at the end about who helped him on high to produce this volume.  I give him credit for chutzpah and honesty beyond repair, since these vaccines are real and honest and doable at home if your really must make your own gun to kill these varmints off for good.

"His translator to transmit today is a Supernaphim who knows him well enough to joke with him.  Ron wrote the word "varmint" and suddenly felt that sounds like candy called  "Var Mints" - do you see it?  and asked the Supernaphim if he was suddenly hankering for a box of them?

"In any case, the trial for this book begins probably Monday when Ron takes it for binding and then sees the astronomical cost to just bind the publisher's manuscript and then to huff it over town for someone to see it.  Besides be spectacular it has a cover to kill for and I ask Ron to put it up again for you to see it below.  Thank you for listening to an old Creator Son who must get busy now for the Jesus Return. Amen.  Michael."

I put his up once before fyi but for those who have not seen the cover intended to us I post below for your peek.  Thanks for listening.  Ron

« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 08:35:35 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2019, 02:58:51 PM »
 I just enjoyed this post so much,  your writhing style Ron sounds so attractive that I said Thank you Father for another day when I read what you do in private moments of prayers to God.
Thank you Ron for making available your experiential philosophic, scientist, spiritual work with all of us here.

Thank you Father Michael for taking care of your children.

Rene.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2019, 08:52:58 PM »
Thank you Rene, that is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me.  

For the rest of you jackals I am posting a second alternative cover for the Origins Book that would be it if the one above was not such a good favorite of mine to use.  See below if curious:  Thanks 

Ron

Online wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2019, 09:00:40 PM »
This jackal prefers the first cover. 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2019, 09:27:05 PM »
Very funny Wendy. I am really laughing.  So do I, but notice it only says AIDS and Autism, and neither cover states that we have developed serums for everything but Ovarian cancer.  I actually did a cover design that says all that and it is far too busy when I write the words of  treatment on it too and I do not consider putting all that on now.  Maybe a publisher will ask it to be restored or prefer it mentioned some way, but since we have a dynamite scalp treatment for Alzheimer's to get rid of the plaque in the cranium, we could make at least four books out of this one and maybe get a cover that mentions it okay for spacing.  The Lupus disease is a blood disease that saps all strength of its victim and it affects more women than men.  Men can get it, but women because of their reproductive style equipment are more vulnerable to it.  Rayson sent me the treatment which I wrote up for the book.  Today we treat with endless dialysis of the blood system which is both painful sometimes and often demeaning as a stent must be worn for the rest of your life.  But our treatment uses the woman's own stem cells to knock it out for good and return to a normal life (if you can after all that).

Good jackal, good jackal and great zombie hunter thank girl-hood for her contribution!
END

« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 09:29:59 PM by Ron Besser »

Online gitz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2019, 11:07:57 PM »
Ron,

May you have a bear of a headache anytime, if you humorous writings are this good. I swear that you've got a book in you that will rival Samuel Clemens. I laughed so hard after the first paragraph, I bearly had anything left when Michael got going, and pretty darn funny as well. He had His moments. I hope everybody that read your post has as bad a stomach and chest ache as I did.

Now here is something you're going to love. I was getting a haircut this morning by my barber, Marco. I've been filling him in on Origins. We talk about the worry we have that the pharmacy will make the cost so high it's unaffordable. He said this about some medicine he needs to take:  He says he has good insurance for he and his young family.  The insurance agent called him and said that the medicine will cost him $1200 per month. He told his agent that he couldn't possibly pay that. So, the agent called back and told him that he found a generic that will only cost him $35 per month. Now that made me think.  That's the answer to the thieves. They'll never sell the vaccines for $3000 per dose, when the patient can get the same for just $20. That's it-- no worry. We'll get a lab to make it as a generic. Or put together our own sterile lab. So there's the answer-- GENERICS!! Good ole American competition!

Thanks for the humor. No thanks from my gut.

Steven
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 11:16:04 PM by gitz »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2019, 12:18:00 AM »
Steven, our sterile lab will have no children either.  You know that somehow.  That makes sure we have no competition from within or explaining why we are sending one of our subsidiary labs to elementary school.  I appreciate you looking after our interests.

I had another fight with some really big God stuff this afternoon.  Michael says to me, try one of those ideas of yours and see what happens.  So I called one of the big AIDS Journals big in publishing and a weekly newsletter to keep those on their toes who want to develop cures.  As it turns out they did not have time for me when I told them I had two vaccines with about 70 to 90 percent effective but that I needed to talk with someone that knows the politics of AIDS medicine and publishing of breakthroughs.  It seems I have to have AIDS to qualify for a telephone call back.  Not one single person would open the door to let me talk to them.  Of course I may have called at the wrong time and they were all in bed resting for that special someone to come through the door and make everything A OK again.  I quit the entire idea around 5PM this evening (that is eastern daylight savings time folks if you are setting your watches by my disappointments.)

Says I to Michael at 6PM, well how does stubbed toes fit your idea when Jesus is to return and make them hear me?   Michael replied to call Him later because he had to find out if Jesus was trying to change His name again.  I said I would not blame him and Jesus Trump might work out today anyhow.

It has evolved then and Michael told me this after he rested to find Jesus was really considering Barrymore and Heathcloff was just fine with Him now.  It is Heathcloff because we are of the opinion that would be copying too much and He would be nailed for plagiarism before His new work got off the ground.

Michael then hit me with a full expression of contentment by telling me to publish without worrying about vaccines being fully exposed to the yellow man or the white men in labs, and to damn the torpedoes and let fall what falls to our lot afterwards.  So there you have the latest.

Ron
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 12:22:29 AM by Ron Besser »

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2019, 03:12:28 AM »
Hugh...why not Josh Joseph? In today's world that is what Joshua Ben Joseph translates to be 2000 years or so later. Hi Josh! I have to admit though that the name, "JESUS", is far better known in Christian circles, yet better still, Jesus of Nazareth is good too, as the biblical gospels have it. Or why not "Melchizedek" to be more in line with the ancient Abrahamic days of old that the three main "One God" religion can recognise. Is this not too hard to assume? Farout, Michael! Can you please get your identity right with us 21st Century citizens!!! Would it be more appropriate to just settle for the truth, and settle for "Michael of Nebadon" anyway. I am thinking that this will tie in with the SER when it surly will come to be so recognisable and appropriate with YOU in our midst.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 03:15:10 AM by 7inOcean »

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2019, 03:19:07 AM »
Jesus Trump makes me laugh more than the "jackal" above! LOL!

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2019, 02:00:04 PM »
Here is another jackal putting in his two cents. I like the second cover because it disclose several diseases on the front cover and it express & projects hope of rising above one's illness just seeing the bird Phoenix. And most people know about the bird Phoenix

Domtia

Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2019, 06:15:55 PM »
Weydevu, thank you so much.  That is the merit I see with you too but I can use only one cover and I like the design better on number one.  There is yet another draft cover that is quite different and I like too and let me put it up for the heck of it for you.  Thank you for taking the trouble to tell me what you think of these covers.  Ron