Author Topic: Web Sites and Urantia Books and Contact Commission Rules  (Read 1705 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Web Sites and Urantia Books and Contact Commission Rules
« on: March 21, 2019, 04:47:23 pm »
Web Sites and Urantia Books and Contact Commission Rules

“This is Machiventa Melchizedek.

“We are now ready to expose a worm for good and get away from these troubles of wait and repair and wait and wait and see to the game.  Our next year of operation which is this year of 2019, we are stopping all gassing on this web site and will start making other web sites viable in the hopes much more can be done around the world to be heard and recognized.  Ron is clearing his table to keep this site moving even if he is the only one posting on it.  Others such as Dingxin are doing a brilliant job for the gipper as is Antonio who is keeping his site in French and being applauded for doing so by Ron and others he trusts know the real value of his contribution.  We are waiting to see what Sue might do as she started all this and suddenly quit.  Why Sue?  It is not hard.  You Wendy, where is your web site?  We need them very much now and the more the merrier.

“As Machiventa Melchizedek I know the score better than anybody else does and I still do not know how the Federation managed to snare Ron into their camp to make sure the Contact Commission was operating under terms they could use it too.  I am appalled that Ron sent out messages to the Commissioners today with a policy enunciation that scared the wits out of potential Commissioners and we make no amends to it.

“Briefly stated, Ron declares a moratorium on new Commissioners who may consider marriage without vetting the proposal before the Paradise Trinity as null and void on the Commission, As he reported to me Machiventa Melchizedek, he is sick and tired of dealing with jealous partners who want more time with their partner when they spend time more with the Missions.  He has stated succinctly they will be brought before the Directors of the Magisterial Foundation for an adjudication and in all likelihood discharged.  There are excellent reasons for this policy and this can seriously set us back for the moment until Ron sees just how the tires of the Mission hits the road with everyone on board.  I am Michael of Nebadon now with Machiventa Melchizedek.  Ron’s first words to us is “I sound like the Catholic church and the ban on marriage by the Holy See on its officers within the Church.  But Ron sees no such ban on any others but the Contact Commission and may reduce that ban later when he sees how well ti can work without the interference of wives or husbands complaining their partners are spending more time with God than them.  Ron has seen divorces over the past thirty years and more over this very issue and will not bend until he sees how this actually works.  Be assured I support the marriages but not for now.  Michael.”

“I am Machiventa Melchizedek and I give kudos to Sensalon for not getting embroiled in the controversy.  Ron points out that the rules themselves fit the need of the Contact Commission since the rules say one must sixty fiver or older to be a Contact Commissioner.  Already one Commissioner is in the mid forties and is well received in spite of youth.  So the rules are bent if they have to be and all members of the current Contact Commission are grandfathered if already marries in any sense.  We are just not starting anything new.”

Ron here - The Melchizedek of choice running this post was suddenly called away and will not come back.  I am left to finish this on my own.

I have written posts all day and a conference call tonight should fill me in on the Contact Commission’s views of policy changes forced more or less by circumstances I have nothing to do with.  I also wish it known I have tried all week to get to the bank and am forced by delay after delay not to be able to do that as I have the go ahead to establish bank accounts for the Rayson Corporation and the York Pre-Particle Technologies company to get them going for Rayson;’s use shortly.  I also am being bombarded with side transmissions on Urantia Book issues that need to be settled someday without me.

We are also learning that the Contact Commission is likely to play in some real history on Urantia by the time it is all said and done.  Those who love the Urantia Book and all of its doings are going to find that this Contact Commission has an extraordinarily wide input into issues concerning the Magisterial Mission and the Magisterial Foundation.  The grapevine has it that the Urantia Foundation in Chicago is jealously guarding its rights under it s Declaration of Trust, and which I dispute that such as the Trust exists is now guarantee that the Chicago Urantia Foundation is the perpetual leader or disseminator of epochal revelation on Urantia.

I further suggest to anyone contemplating suits over these revelatory issues think twice before crossing swords with the Second Revelatory Commission itself as they are adamant this will not be tied up in any litigation whatsoever.   I wish you all a good day too.

Ron Besser for Machiventa Melchizedek and Michael of Nebadon and for the rest of the Paradise Deities who are enjoined with the Universal Father, as such the Father appears as SERARA now and SERARA will not longer incarnate but remain in spirit on Urantia until issues of State are settled with the United States Government and is assigns.  K

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: Web Sites and Urantia Books and Contact Commission Rules
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 04:53:25 am »
Hi Big Mac! You are right, I did get going to start up but hit a snag when I saw the cost to host the website and so on. I am low in funds and have to save up for a month to be able to get anywhere to take this on. Getting the website should not be too hard, but funding it, is where I need to do when I am more sufficient in funds to do so. I had to help my kids and that has dwindled my savings. So, I hope to get with it somehow. This is certainly a valuable medium to be getting more out there to publish the coming news that has value to many who may appreciate such awareness. That I see,  and I am so for it, and I hope to be able to afford the ongoing maintenance as long as it is required, so help us all Father to pull up our socks and play our part in this vital area of work. Thank you for informing us of so much with Ron and I love the 'Federation' of the Local Universes and how it is helping one another in so much paperwork. I did not know you guys have paper up there!? I thwat I sthaw a floating pen!!!

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 05:15:20 am »
I am also understanding of the marriage problem with those who are Commissioners. This is quite understandable how the partners can get in the way of a good thing. Rather than looking at a ban, could it be better to find something for the partners to be busy with while the officers are as well? That way the partners can see just how vital their skills are and their gifts/talents can contribute to the work of God as much as the officers are likewise are so doing? I agree with Ron's view the crude way of a ban goes back to the old Catholic celibacy rule and that has its problems too. Just thinking out loud for now, I know this is a touchy subject, but I am trying to be hopeful and bring a more positive way around this policy. Could it be that we can find a better way than using a crew cut?  Remember how the Sadlers worked in the first Contact Commission and how they were very useful in this initial work in developing the final Urantia Papers we all have so enjoyed.

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 05:21:40 am by 7inOcean »

Offline Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 02:27:28 pm »
This will post here and also as a new topic under Commissioner Meetings and TBD if and when I find the original post where websites topic was started

MONJORONSON.  Consecration of will and proliferation of websites. 22nd Mar 2019
Teacher: MONJORONSON
Subject: Consecration of will and proliferation of websites
Category:
T/R: Dominick O
Mar 22, 2019.  18:30pm UTC (10:30am Pacific)

From a previous post from Ron:

We need workspace and that is retained now. We need a web site to go worldwide as soon as possible and we have asked Ron not to take on one more responsibility and to have one of you or as a group, put one on to give Ron the wording rights to it without adding any more content than what Ron is asked to put up on it. He needs full admin authority while you or the group who does this takes care of the technical details. It can be a blog but preferably not. It should have a home page with a nice space graphic and Ron can advise what works best there, and it must have a menu selection that says” MONJORONSON, THE MAGISTERIAL SON speaks and a menu item which says SERARA, THE MAGISTERIAL SON OF RECORD TO URANTIA, speaks. These are two announcement columns and they should all show if possible as they do on this web site when you open the category. You need to think this out carefully and consult with Ron on ideas as he has done dozens of them and knows the practice.

Yes, you will find the keywords later. For now the wind kicks up and we begin.  I am MONJORONSON and will begin the work of website procreation and proliferation.  As you know, the litigation propensity to stifle and contain any manifestation is ongoing not just in the material but in spirit.  There is so much resistance on many levels throughout Urantia.  In fact, for lesson purposes, let us intentionally use the word Earth.

Our MAGISTERIAL MISSION is upon you.  This is good news.  Behold our good will and repair.

Now, back to paragraph one, train of thought, My workers of now and to be.  We use the word Earth to reiterate what we are dealing with in the material and the spirit of man in various places that delay and deny and prostigate** our materialization.
**[pause in transmission for definition search. As best as I can tell, from internet searches, the meaning of this word was related to a kind of debase denial of the Lord and God].

Now you understand what I and We are asking of you in terms more serious in comparison to sheer marketing purposes and practices.  To touch upon the religious life of spiritual youth and personality is a tinderbox of spiritual violence at times and we wish you to be divorced and shielded as much as possible in the ownership of our broadcasts.  This is not front-of-the-classroom raising of the hands to impress upon the teacher your willingness to be a good student of favor.  You work for Me and our Father, and Michael and more.  Be thankful Ron is your lightning Rod in this endeavor.  That is all for today as I wish those who take on this work to think this through in the spirit of what is being said with the key word of consecration.

I have delegated you, Dominick, to assist Ron in initial queries from new works and consolidate and handle initial FAQs for the sake of efficiency and consequent guidance from Ron in more orderly fashion.  The process will not be perfect and is the inaugural project of future working order of better fashion.

Good day to all of you, I am MONJORONSON, and My Spirit be upon you in Peace.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 02:41:27 pm by Dominick O »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 03:16:49 pm »

Thank you Dominick.  Monjoronson just came to me and we read your words together.  I admit I never saw that word before either and your explanation is a definition I did not know existed.  Great for you to hear an unfamiliar word and be able to type it.  So many transmitters hear an unfamiliar word and eventually leave a blank space and we never do get to hear wonderful new vocabulary.  Thanks for doing that.

As I was reading along in your text I asked Monjoronson, "I am not quite sure what Dominick is getting from you, Monjoronson.  Is this a project for him to rectify with the people who would like to do something with a web site?  Or is this for individual projects and individual web sites?"

"I am Monjoronson, and I tell you Ron, you sure can upset the cake walks sometimes.  it is neither but at the end it sounds like it, no?  I see you query it over the fact that Dominick mentions or writes from me, 'I have delegated you, Dominick, to assist Ron in initial queries from new works and consolidate and handle initial FAQs for the sake of efficiency and consequent guidance from Ron in more orderly fashion.  The process will not be perfect and is the inaugural project of future working order of better fashion.'

"What I really meant was for him to help you decipher people who come into different web sites that are being put up and to answer one time to all web sites the question from one web site who received the question in the first place.  I see you approve this, but wonder where that is in your understanding, and confessing I did not really say that because Dominick got a rebel input and that changes the meaning of what I wanted to say.  Don't worry about this Dominick just go with what you hear but Ron is a super agent and he knows when something goes off the beam slightly.  We never meant for Ron to have to fight rebels but he really does and damn well too and we are now just learning he has been inundated with the same problems you are having Dominick this morning too.  I say to both of you, "watch out" for real trouble if you both take them on and spew invectives at them as Ron does as they are just sensitive enough to bite back.  Ron just had this post removed and he found it by hitting Ctrl + Z and brought it back and they converted it to HTML code yet and it makes for terrible formatting problems which he corrected by finding the HTML button in the text editor. It is the upper most left blank page graphic on the text menu.  It came in handy.

"Nonetheless, post well as you can Dominick and Ron will unconfuse the situation often enough when he knows something was twisted for you and you report interference statements.  That is the only place it happened too.

"Now this:  Should any of you put up a web site, keep it in your native language.  Ron just told me he does not want administrative powers if you are doing the work he would have to do if he did have administrative powers.  Antonio did not grant him those powers and neither did Dingxin and that is fine with Ron. 

"Lastly, we have no new or fresh news regarding the Contact Commission, but it did meet last night briefly on the conference call phone and were using perfunctory reviews of policy changes already sent to this discussion forum.  Good day.  Monjoronson. K"

Ron:  Only to say Dominick has encouraged the members here to take action.  Put up web sites galore and let people know what is about to happen in your own way in your own language.  Thank you all for listening.  Ron

MONJORONSON - "You Ron are really grinding your head to get through to the keyboard and stop worrying it as it is truly a harsh reality we deal with today and it is hard to post without being interfered with at all.  Dominick swears he meant better and he did but got trapped at the end with a rebel transmitter deep in space out of Nebadon of all things.  It is not in the Federation space either and that makes even harder to hit with a destruction beam, but we now know it exists for both of you again so that must mean you are most productive of your time for Michael of Nebadon.  We will knock it it out, be assured. K"

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2019, 12:18:41 pm »
My dear sister 7inOcean I have no knowledge of websites but I'm sure we can help you in some way by passing the international hat to get you some funds for you to get started. Can you receive funds through paypal? Or do you need a website to have a paypal account?

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2019, 06:54:09 am »
Antonio and Weydevu, I am most grateful for your generous assistance in this endeavour, can I just say I need more time to study all of this and let me see what's best. I'll get back to it here, with anything further. Sue.