Author Topic: New Time Line Revision of Missions to April 01 2019 inside  (Read 154 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
New Time Line Revision of Missions to April 01 2019 inside
« on: March 28, 2019, 07:53:09 PM »
New Time Line Revision of Missions to April 01 2019
Here is the PDF version of the brand new revisions to the Time Line that tracks the Teaching Mission and the Magisterial Mission highlights over the decades.

https://app.box.com/s/8lqwu9ol51h9t2imiutujnf1701vv8a1

This updates highlights of the Missions for 2018 and to April 01, 2019.

I thank our text helper Nightstarsaphire for redoing the edit again and to make it look good again after a little surgery last night on the document.

There is a brand new introduction of the brief history of how the Urantia Book, the fifth epochal revelation, was conceived by date and how it kept getting lost or deleted until it came to the United States for development under Dr. William S. Sadler.  The concept of the revelation began in the 13th century and finally was produced in the 2oth century.  The Introduction now includes the major dates in between and the events.

Ron Besser, Author and Editor

MONJORONSON -  "It is with particular pleasure we introduce this version of the Time Line which dates everything from the English version of the first part of the Urantia Book, and that was transferred to Boston, Mass to a Mrs. Piper, who then gave the outline for the book to Dr. Sadler in 1903 on Christmas Eve in Boston.  Ron has never published his work regarding that meeting and to some extent what was said as Dr. Sadler stood at the door of a posh Boston neighborhood after booking tickets to go to France for their studies with Dr. Freud, to become practicing psychologists.  We affirm all of this is true and when Ron has time he has a true history of the Urantia Book for all the world to read some day.

"One last thing.  This Time Line is now official reading on the mansion worlds as it finally is well enough done to make our archive list.  It is also the only English document in the archive since we translate everything into the Salvington language to archive, but departed Urantians may soon read this edition as it updates everything until April 1 of this year.."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron accuses of Monjoronson of quitting too soon as Ron says he needs some vanity time but he got cut off anyhow.  I am pleased with this version as he went to the trouble to rewrite the introduction with my permission and I gave him the salient dates in history over seven hundred years we tried getting the FER published--  well just about-- as we had to wait for the invention of the printing press and one was useful in 1454 to do some of our work.  Unfortunately that machine was destroyed because Lucifer introduced a fire into the building one night and all of our work was destroyed.  The FER was prepared to publication again in 1752, and a similar accident happened and not until Dr. Sadler took charge did we get the full edition plus a Jesus biography of over 500 pages.  The Sixth Epochal Revelation will have 1,000 pages plus of the Jesus biography.  The FER replacement, the Sixth Epochal Revelation (SER) is ready for dissemination shortly.  Michael of Nebadon."
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: New Time Line Revision of Missions to April 01 2019 inside
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 05:40:23 AM »
Thank you RonB for this Timeline, I would only like to say for now, that we all will be, and need to be,  quiet,  for probably 2-3 days to have the time to read through these papers in proper concentration and appreciation. I am up to page 17 of the 68 pages and so far it is so very informative and gripping as to the history and the many events as well as dramas. Thank you Newstarsaphire for your wonderful editing and corrections as I have not seen any errors so far yet!  Many regards to you both and all who have worked so hard to the aim of getting these Missions to have some eventual presence and activity. May God bless you all. I will be back later perhaps to update my thoughts after this epic read.

Sue/7inOcean

occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 10:24:12 AM »
Ron's incomparable performance reminds me a long time ago when I was arguing with my wife (a Seventh Day Adventist) about some topics and she used Jesus as an example, so I answered: How can one compare with Jesus if he was God himself disguised as a man? And I wonder: what day will we be able, if possible, to compare ourselves with Ron Besser? Ron is himself, a whole corporation at the same time. Thank you Ron for being who you are at this critical time of our evolution. Here in the forum, we all, we should feel especially fortunate to have had knowledge of such a prodigious being that accompanies us and opens the way to God. Thanks Ron for this New Time Line Revision, God bless you.

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 12:26:11 PM »
WOW! That was beautifully written, even the people from Urantia on the Mansion Worlds will be able to read it in it's English version. Thank you Ron, Newstarsaphire, Christ Michael, Melchizedeks and any other Celestial Beings known and unknown who help bring this supreme new timeline into existence. There were things that I had forgotten and things I didn't know.

Truly when the Magisterial Mission begins and the people are blindsided with a wake up call and wonder how is all this possible, they will have something to relate to, if they seek it. God Bless You All.

Domtia
Weydevu