Author Topic: Ezekiel 22:23-31 and Matthew 12:25-29 versus America today!!!!  (Read 160 times)

Offline Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
This is what Ezekiel said to the jewish people back then and think about what is going right now in America!

Ezekiel 22:23-31
23 Again the word of the Lord came to me: 24 “Son of man, say to the land, ‘You are a land that has not been cleansed or rained on in the day of wrath.’ 25 There is a conspiracy of her princes within her like a roaring lion tearing its prey; they devour people, take treasures and precious things and make many widows within her. 26 Her priests do violence to my law and profane my holy things; they do not distinguish between the holy and the common; they teach that there is no difference between the unclean and the clean; and they shut their eyes to the keeping of my Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them.27 Her officials within her are like wolves tearing their prey; they shed blood and kill people to make unjust gain. 28 Her prophets whitewashthese deeds for them by false visions and lying divinations. They say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says’—when the Lord has not spoken.29 The people of the land practice extortion and commit robbery; they oppress the poor and needy and mistreat the foreigner, denying them justice.
30 “I looked for someone among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found no one. 31 So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign Lord.”

And this :

Matthew 12:25-29
25 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. 26 If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand? 27 And if I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your people drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. 28 But if it is by the Spirit of God that I drive out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.
29 “Or again, how can anyone enter a strong man’s house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can plunder his house.

Why take away America the right to defend them self?
( Reducing firearms, eliminating strategic missiles and more … )

I'm not trying to be cynical and still far from being a 'doomed prophet' but, you all know how much more nations hates America!

America is slowly destroying itself!

It is imperative, more than ever, that 'The Magisterial Mission' and 'The Second Advent of The Return of JESUS' made 'visible' to the people of the earth' before it's too late,..., given the non-spiritual gravity of this lost world, given the egocentric increase of man towards his neighbor and the animosity of man who seeks only to destroy himself continually, to always getting richer, to always want to cultivate 'ignorance to the most deprived' and what I consider the most serious fault in everything that man dare say by his arangance and especially with 'is science' it is to dare to affirm that 'God does not exist' and that he rejects 'GOD' with the back of his hand, unfortunately taking away with 'his science', thousands and thousands of people against 'God', thus depriving the soul of these poor people from reaching 'God' by their blindness,..., unfortunately, this is a very damning and extremely disastrous fact for the world's population.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 11:27:21 AM by Antonio »

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Re: Ezekiel 22:23-31 and Matthew 12:25-29 versus America today!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 03:52:28 PM »
A very short intervention to make a necessary clarification, with respect to what can be discussed in relation to the topic America. In my case, as is that of the majority, when referring to America, I make the "fundamental" distinction that it is the ruling Empire and not the people or nation of the United States of America, which is a glorious nation of great men and women. Thanks